• Address: 1 MADISON ST.

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

What is this?

"Rug was folded accordion style right side out. Plastic was torn and exposed rug arrived dirty. I'm not sure why they would ship a rug folded like this. I've tried everything to get the wrinkles out of this rug to no avail. It has been a very frustrating experience! I would not buy from this site again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-26-2015

RugLots, Ruglots.com rep has responded

“Thank you very much for your review. We are sorry your rug did not arrive in satisfactory condition and is still causing you frustration. If you are still experiencing issues with wrinkles in your rug's backing we have some tips on how to resolve them. These wrinkles are caused because the rug gets worked into a crease and the glue of the backing sets in that position. There are a few methods which can help work these creases out.

1) Lay the rug out pile side up and roll tightly. Along the way feel for creases and apply pressure to loosen the backing. For minor creases this is usually sufficient.

2) For more stubborn creases or quicker results, lay the rug out pile side down and apply heat to the creases with a blow drier or similar heat source. Using a low power setting and keeping the drier about six inches away from the backing, make sweeping motions across the affected areas. This will warm the glue and allow you to easier work out the creases. Be very careful with this option not to apply too much heat as this will damage your rug.

3) Vacuum the rug with the beater bar removed or on its highest setting so as not to damage the pile. This will raise the pile fibers up and help obscure the remaining creases. Over time the rest will relax and your rug should lay fully flat.”

"Absolutely beautiful rugs with Very fast shipping. The prices were also excellent. Will definitely keep in mind for future purchases."

"The rug was delivered exactly when the company said it would be.
It came in perfect condition, looked and was colored exactly like its picture, and we laid it immediately. It had no odor.
The undermat, that the customer service rep said would be slightly too big and that we might have to cut it, was perfectly sized. I wondered if they had cut it for me before they sent it as perhaps they realized that it would be too large for the rug.
I am totally happy and would not hesitate to order from them again.

"Fast delivery and exactly what I expected."

"Nice rug for my 4 season room!"

"Good price, product and service sums it up."

"Very happy with my experience with ruglots. Merchandize was received on time. Love the rug!"

"It felt like it took a while to ship but I wasn't in a rush for it anyway. No complaints!"

"I bought the hummingbird rug because I collect hummingbirds. The colors were so vibrant and beautiful. I love it!!! "

"Rug is good for the price! Delivery was pretty fast. No shedding "

"Beautiful rug. Looks as good as the photo. Quick delivery. Very satisfied. Will buy from them again"

"Even though there was a delay in receiving delivery of the items I ordered, I was immediately notified of the issue, and offered a variety of options. When I did receive the product I was very satisfied."

"I'm happy with my purchase"

"Customer service was TOP Notch! Brandon was fantastic about communicating. The only issue I had with my order is that it took nearly 4 months between when I ordered my desk and when I finally received it."

"To return the rug, as a single woman, has been VERY difficult!

The rug is very nice, was too large for the room.

To return the rug is costing more than what we paid for it….

Ruglots.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ruglots.com is a merchant member
Ruglots.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.