• Address: 1 MADISON ST.

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

What is this?

"Very happy with my experience. My rug was excellent and shipment was fast. Will definitely use them again"

"Everything went very smoothly with my order and it arrived in good time. Happy with the rug!"

"Their service and attention to quality was excellent. One rug I ordered they would not send because it was the last in stock and not up to their standards. The one they did send was so beautiful and perfect for the spot I has planned. I highly recommend doing business with Rug Lots. I certainly will again."

"Rug is exactly as pictured, arrived on time and was several hundred dollars lower in cost than on other sites. What more could anyone ask for?"

"Very satisfied with the quality of the rug and the prompt delivery. "

"I ordered my rug on Wednesday and it arrived on Saturday!! The process was seamless. "

"Love my new rug! Customer service was very helpful. The colors and quality are true to the description. "

"I have purchased two rug pads and I am very happy with both. I have hardwood floors and my rugs stay in place very nicely. Both rugs were cut to meet the specific needs of my rug sizes and both fit perfectly."

"Rug quality was awesome, ordering was easy, description and color of rug was spot on and shipping was quick.

"Love the rug quality and color. The shipping was faster than I was expecting as well."

"Great products and customer service. Rug appeared exactly as it did on the website. In fact we ordered a coordinating rug for the adjacent room!"

"Not good for me. The color was not as represented on the web-site. The quality was not very good. The care instructions require only a non-rotating brush vacuum cleaner. I could see an exposed white lining along the edge of the orange rug. Carpet returned."

"nice rug. good price and shipping

"Very satisfied with the carpet that I ordered. We had good choices
and it goes perfect with my decor. Thank you

"i was disappointed because the rug was navy blue and not light blue. If you put a navy oriental next to this rug you would definately think it was lighter. I pulled two rugs up to compare them also but I'm not going to return because of the cost !!! Have a nice one "

Ruglots.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ruglots.com is a merchant member
Ruglots.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.