Ruglots.com Reviews - ruglots.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.80/10 179 reviews

Ruglots.com is a merchant member
Ruglots.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

What is this?

"Rug Lots Exceeded all exp actions, any future purchases will, no doubt be made fro Rug Lots. One of the best companies I have ever had dealings with."

"The process was seamless, the product perfect, the delivery fast."

"I really love this National Geographic rug. Very pretty! And it goes great with my purple couch and green accents."

"Happy to have found the same rug pattern, after many years of enjoying the first one. This time I added runner to complement as well."

"I'm very happy with my purchase!!"

"Great customer service. May take them a while with certain things like refunds but they come through. Rug is gorgeous. Is wrinkled from being rolled up, so they suggest putting in direct sun to loosen the jute and help it lay flat. They were very helpful!! "

"The rugs are of good quality, and were delivered promptly."

"It was delivered OK. Nothing special it was waiting at door, undamaged"

Rating 8/104/5

"Great customer service and fast shipments. I will buy from this company again!"

"Fast delivery. Items arrived in great shape. Totally satisfied with both rugs I ordered."

"The rug was beautiful. It was packed rolled up and not creased at all. Great price for a nice size rug. "

"Beat all other pricing. Free shipping and quality product. I'm in love with my new rug!"

"The rug was priced great, arrived quickly, and is just what we wanted."

"There was an issue with my order when it arrived but customer service was AMAZING in agreeing to a solution that made everyone happy! Very pleased. Will shop again and highly recommend!"

"Excellent price and the delivery was within faster than I could have expected!"