• Address: 1 MADISON ST.

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

What is this?

"Great rug quality and fast service!"

"I appreciated the online and phone follow-up by the team. My package had to be shipped to Canada and the team really accommodated this. Thank you! "

"Fast shipping...rug looks great months later. Very satisfied. Great price compared to what similar country stores was selling the rug for."

"I've grown to love the rug although the colors are nothing like they appeared on the website. There is an obvious patch of longer of fabric on the rug which makes it appear slightly discolored compared to the rest of rug. Shipping took a little longer than I expected, only to find that it would arrive rolled up very carelessly and bent out of shape. Eventually it laid flat because it's a high quality rug, but I would be hesitant to ever trust shipping from ruglots.com again. The price was ideal even though none of the many advertised sales discounts were applicable. I give them 2.5/5 stars"

"Good price, good quality and quick delivery"

"The rug I bought, is awesome, I received it in the time I was supposed to, The rug is in excellent shape, I Love it.
Great Job Ruglots. This was the first time I'd ever ordered anything like this online. I have referred you to my Sons and my friends, and if, I need anymore, I will come straight back to you!!!! Thanks again for an easy Transaction!
Mrs.Sharon Caldwell

"Rug was received very quickly and was exactly what what was represented on line. I'm very happy with this purchase. Great rug and great service!! "

"We are very happy with our purchase from Rug Lots"

"Love the rug & it was delivered quickly "

"My order was delivered when they said they would and in perfect condition. It was a child's rug and judging by the pictures, it was a big hit."

"Great, prompt service. The rug is as advertised, and the colors are beautiful. Very happy with this purchase and would recommend Ruglots.com to others."

"Very very good customer service. 2 of our friends loved our rug so much, they ordered one of their own! "

"I had searched for a while for 2 area rugs, that I finally found at Ruglots. They're exactly as they appeared on the site and delivery was quick. Thanks!"

"Rug was delivered quickly. Exactly as shown and my daughter loves it!"

"It took 9 days for my order to ship despite it being told it would only 1-2. I emailed customer service multiple times on different days and was repeatedly told it was shipping that day, only to have it not ship like they claimed. The customer service was very polite and professional, but I was not happy with the wait time for my order to ship or the fact that I was given wrong information multiple times. Happy with the rug, but not with the service. Will not order from them again. "

Ruglots.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ruglots.com is a merchant member
Ruglots.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.