• Address: 1 MADISON ST.

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"The rug was perfect for the new baby's room. It was just the right size and added the little extra punch to the room. Ruglots notified me when the package was damaged in shipment and returned to them before I even knew something had happened. Even with that delay, the delivery was within the expected time. I definitely would buy from again."

"there rugs are very nice but there customer service is lacking. I ordered 3 rugs and only had 2 delivered and customer service stated we sent 3, and it was pretty much my problem. too bad. buyer beware. no guaranty you will receive your order. "

"The rug I received was filthy, with dirt, debris and chicken feathers on it. It looked like it was either used or stored improperly for a long time. They promised to resolve the issue, but it took a long time for Customer Service to take action. I sent pictures to Ruglots that clearly showed the state of the rug, and after many follow up emails and phone calls on my part, they finally took the rug back but refused to reimburse me for the shipping, which was expensive, even though the issue was their fault. I unfortunately had to report them to the Better Business Bureau."

"Rug Lots is a great place to shop for anyone looking for an area rug. The website is simple to maneuver and they have rugs for any taste. Ordering was simple and and shipping was free! I was kept informed of the progress of the shipment via emails which I truly appreciated. My rug has arrived and looks beautiful and I'm sure once all the wrinkles from being rolled up work out, it will look even better. I'd recommend this site to anyone looking for an area rug."

"It came exactly as pictured!"

"We have not received the order as of yet."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-02-2014

RugLots, Ruglots.com rep has responded

“Hello Lowell,
We are sorry to hear that there was a delay in shipment of the order due to large number of orders. Your order has been shipped via Fed EX under TR# 540197030110 and is estimated to be delivered to you on July 8th. Kindly accept our apologies.

Please feel free to contact us at 888-744-8851 or email us at cservice@ruglots.com, in case you have any questions or concerns.

Warm regards,
Cathy
Customer Care Team
888-744-8851”

"Prompt delivery, good product."

"great low pricing . willing to give discount."

"It was just what i ordered and delivered quickly. great service"

"Wonderful rugs--they are perfect!!!"

"Quick delivery, excellent quality!"

"great service fast shipping

"Great rug and great customer service!"

"Very nice products and delivered quickly, and at a good price."

"No comment for this transaction."

Ruglots.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ruglots.com is a merchant member
Ruglots.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.