• Ruglots.com Ruglots.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"We had a problem with the first rug delivered, but all was taken care of in a timely manner and the new one came soon after. It looks exactly as I pictured it would."

"Rugs I ordered were out of stock and was not notified. Eventually learned of this and requested a refund since my account had already been charged. Been close to a month and still have not received my refund."

"Very happy with my purchase. Rug arrived quickly and left on my back porch as requested. Product is great quality, exactly what I expected! "

"beautiful rug delivered in 2 days!"

"I got the rugs in a timely manner and they're just as the picture, no surprises...you get what you see and I appreciate that!

Thank you.

"Rug looks just like in the pic, good quality. Easy to order and came when it said it would be here. In our case, just in time for the holidays! Thanks"

"Delivery was quick and the rug was excellent"

"No email was sent to let you know when your item shipped so I began to wonder if it was a scam.

Emailed to find out status of order and never received anything back.

Was thrilled when the rug finally arrived & it is just what we wanted!

"Once someone told me how/who I had to contact to get a refund of a returned item (after several phone calls) service was ok."

"Very happy with our new rug, the service received, and the quick delivery. "

"Smooth transaction and quick delivery"

"Great product! Shipped early so I had it in time for Christmas! Highly recommend"

"My order looked exactly like the picture..it came quickly and was in excellent shape. I will order again from this website."

"Very happy with the 4 rugs and 2 runners I purchased! The colors and rug quality were even better than I had hoped."

"I love the rugs. I plan on buying 2 more. "

Share Ruglots.com's store rating

Ruglots.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ruglots.com is a merchant member
Ruglots.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.