Stores > Rug Pad Corner

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rug Pad Corner by clicking a star below.

2017-06-12

Over a month and still have not received product.

"No idea whether the pad is any good or not--still waiting for it."

A rep from Rug Pad Corner, rugpadcorner, has responded

“Greetings - We recently underwent the largest move in our history and we had to pause all shipping for 3 weeks due to it - Until this move, our shipping was always 2-3 days from order placement and we are now almost back to that schedule. We have sent updates along the way regarding our move and delays and it appears you have not seen them, so we apologize for that.”

2017-06-11

No word.

"Rug Pad Corner has never notified me that they received my order (although my credit card was charged). And I have not received the product. I ordered on 5/29/2017. I will have to call them to follow up."

2017-06-09

3 weeks & no rug pad

"Their product looks good and their offer to custom cut the rug pad was even better but it all seems for naught since it has been three weeks since I put in my order and I have not receive the rug pad. I have not even received any notification of their progress nor have they answered any of my half dozen phone calls to find out what is happening with my order. This is a huge disappointment."

2017-06-08

Disappointed

"We are very disappointed with your customer service during your recent move. You don't answer the phone or return emails and rug pads have still not been shipped. We ordered one on 5-15-17 for Russell Freeman and we still don't know if it has been shipped or not and no response from you all as to our request as to when it will ship. The order number is 75906 for a 9 x 12 ultra premium rug pad. When will you be back up to speed on quickly shipping your rug pads?

Sincerely disappointed

2017-06-01

no communication after order was placed

"I have tried to email and call Rug Pad Corner with no response. I ordered several rug pads a week ago after refinishing our hardwood floors. No confirmation email or any other form of communication was sent to me, but they charged my card immediately. If not for all of the surprisingly stellar reviews on here, I would have just assumed this was some type of fraud. Apparently they are moving, according to the autorepsonse I received, but the lack of communication is inexcusable. Unfortunately, I can't wait weeks to see if they will ever send the product, or respond to my inquiries, so I filed a claim with with my credit card company today. I ordered from a competitor (Rug Pad USA), who sent an email immediately confirming my order AND shipped on the same day of my order. Obviously that was much better experience, and if I had gone with them initially I would finally have my rugs down! Not that anyone looks forward to rug pad shopping, but I will be over the moon when I can put it behind me.

6/13 Update: laughably, they sent a shipment notice today, 3 weeks after my order was placed. So now I'll have the joy of refusing shipment with FedEx. Of course, still they do not answer the phone, or respond to voicemail or email... This shipment notice was the first time I received any form of communication after my order. What a nightmare.

2017-05-19

Rug Pad Corner

"I ordered the ultimate pad in a 12' x 12' size on May 5th 2017. I never received an email conformation as I was told I would be notified with the order and status. I called them three times and emailed them three times. I never heard from them until, my wife called. It must have been the female voice but, they picked up her call. She explained the my dilemma. After asking what the status was of the pad? She was told it wouldn't be shipped until the end of the month because, they were in the process of moving. She cancelled my order and received a refund right away. For that I thank them however, as I waited over a week expecting my pad to show up or get and answer to my question, that was bad business. I since ordered a rig pad from Rug Pad USA. It has been delivered and installed. I no longer have to climb over my rug while I wait for the pad to show up. Thanks for responding with my credit so quickly. "

2017-05-15

No Follow-Through

"I not only never received a confirmation email after my card was charged for the order, but I never received the rug pad. I contacted someone named Sam after waiting an entire week and he said they were "moving offices,@ which created the delay, but assured me that my order would be processed the beginning of the week. I ordered it May 4th. It is now May 15th and ZERO follow-up from Rub Pad Corner and no rug pad, so I'm proceeding with a claim through my credit card company to get my money back, while my rug sits still on the wrapping waiting for what was supposed to have been a terrific rug pad. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed and can't understand why they got such positive reviews! "

2017-05-10

Another very impressed customer...

"Ordered for the third time with this company and couldn't be more pleased with the product. Very well packaged, quick delivery and cut to perfectly fit our rugs. Would definately recommend this company... very pleased. Thanks"

2017-05-09

Great service

"The entire process from going on line, pad information/selection process, delivery and placing the pad down met our product expectations. Could not ask for better customer service and information during the process. "

2017-04-29

Quality service

"An efficient process from beginning to end. High recommendation."

2017-04-27

Excellent Service and Delivery Super Fast!

"I'm a repeat customer, and again my experience was wonderful! Customer service is very friendly -easy to talk with about what I need - they were super professional and delivery was as promised."

2017-04-23

Excellent service, wonderful product

"Very helpful salespeople, no pressure.Should have gotten this pad years ago."

2017-04-21

Awesome company!

"Was very fortunate to get a helpful experience on the phone and a perfect transaction. Fast delivery. Thanks!"

2017-04-07

Great pads for ORIENTALS

"Good product for a great price. Delivery on time. Web description really helped me make the best informed choice for my antique Orientals."

2017-04-07

Quality product

"I am enjoying the quality pads made from natural materials. I bought 1/4" and 3/8 thick pads to cushion small and large area rugs upon hardwood floors in my new house. I will eventually order more from this company again. They made an error with one rugs and promptly sent the correct one. I enthusiastically recommend this company and their products!"

Share Rug Pad Corner's store rating

Rug Pad Corner is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rug Pad Corner is a merchant member
Rug Pad Corner participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.