Stores > Rug Pad Corner

• Business Hours: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2017-02-15

Love ❤️ so much!

"Navajo rug is back on display and looking beautiful! Plus love the free goodies included!"

This review was modified by claudialima on February 17 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-15

Snug as a bug

"The pads are doing their jobs and my sliping problems are over...i was also impressed with the great packaging. All is well......thanks"

This review was modified by maggiewolin on February 17 2017 05:00:02 AM

2017-02-10

Still where I left it!

"We kept losing my bedside rug as it scooted across the floor every time we passed by. I am happy to say, we now really can appreciate the beauty of the rug, as it stays straight and smooth and IN PLACE! We have also placed larger rug pads under rugs throughout the house and are happy with the comfort and security, knowing the floors are protected.

This review was modified by cjglive on February 14 2017 12:15:19 AM

2017-02-06

Everything stays in place!

"Great item. Coach and recliners all stay in place. Works perfectly!"

This review was modified by Cpsiragusa1 on February 08 2017 05:30:01 PM

2017-02-03

Very Reputable! Great Product!

"This is my second order with Rug Pad Corner. Both times I ordered the "No Muv" pad for my area rugs on top of my wall-to-wall carpeting. Courteous and dependable. Pad arrives promptly and wrapped beautifully. Have to admit, the rug stays put! Worth every penny. I have good quality rugs, but believe they should even be used with less expensive rugs because they would make them look and feel like more expensive ones. They deserve the 5 stars!"

This review was modified by s_kelem on February 07 2017 12:15:15 AM

2017-01-31

Seems Like a Good Product

"Easy to order. Received not fast but fast enough. Seems to be just what we expected."

This review was modified by pgfog on February 02 2017 05:00:01 PM

2017-01-30

Excellent Customer Service!!

"We are big into Customer Service.....very impressed with the representative correspondence on line and on the phone! Thank you. We would highly recommend your company. We recently purchased a 9x12 Karastan wool rug. We love our rug pad on our tile floor....so comfortable and good for our rug!
Thank you!

This review was modified by nancypisarski on February 01 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-01-30

We're glad we got this pad!

"It arrived on time and as described. We are very happy with this product!"

This review was modified by Tracyjoprice on February 01 2017 05:30:01 AM

2017-01-29

"Delivered in timely fashion. Haven't moved into the house yet so haven't had a chance to use it."

This review was modified by prkreck on January 31 2017 02:15:01 PM

2017-01-29

So very sad.

"The fact that this was non-retunable was not clearly stated in the order. Now I am stuck with a $269 rug pad that is unusable."

This review was modified by sunswept6767 on January 31 2017 11:00:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-29-2017

A rep from Rug Pad Corner, rugpadcorner, has responded

“Hello, Thank you for the time to leave feedback and in reference to your comment, our Return policy is stated on our Shipping Page, Returns Page and FAQ's Page - Custom cut pads cannot be returned and it appears you didn't read about our policies, something you really should be before making any online purchase on any store. We hope this proves a lesson to you to shop with more knowledge of seller's policies.”

2017-01-28

The BEST rug pads

"Have been ordering from them for years. Always fast and correct shipments. And the quality is outstanding. My go to rug pad place no matter where I've ordered rugs."

This review was modified by dennismnoia on January 31 2017 12:02:59 AM

2017-01-25

Perfection!

"I did a lot of research into how to keep my new rug placed on carpeting from wrinkling. The rug pad corner website was clear, measuring directions were accurate & easy. Ordering was a breeze, price was right - even made a charitable donation. The pad arrived quickly & the result is perfect. Thank you!!"

This review was modified by Rflynn818 on January 27 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-01-25

Perfect pad for our apartment

"We have several small rugs that look great in the hallways in our apartment. The rug pads we have used for years were well-worn and slipped around, and these rubber pads are just right - not too thick, but keep the rugs in place."

This review was modified by gumdrop on January 27 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-01-18

So glad I found your company!

"We had a beautiful Persian rug on our wood floor with out padding, but the rug was slowly creeping and stretching as foot traffic moved it. Also, the rug felt flat and hard... After a search on the Internet I found you and was particulaly pleased that you offered various types and thicknesses of pads. I was most impressed that you cut the pad to fit my rug so that when it arrived, I could immediately put it under my rug.

Now my rug feels plush and thick, enjoyable to walk, sit and lay on. The stretching of the rug has stopped now that it is kept in place by the pad. I'm very pleased with your product. I also appreciated how promptly it arrived, carefully sealed in plastic. Thank you.

This review was modified by davidhinz on January 20 2017 07:00:06 PM

2017-01-17

The Best Deal Ever

"My experience with Rug Pad Corner was Great! Your representative Luis took excellent
care. I will recommend this company in the future...Olivia Terry

This review was modified by olymae0342 on January 19 2017 09:45:02 PM

Share Rug Pad Corner's store rating

Rug Pad Corner is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rug Pad Corner is a merchant member
Rug Pad Corner participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.