Stores > Rug Pad Corner

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rug Pad Corner by clicking a star below.

2017-04-23

Excellent service, wonderful product

"Very helpful salespeople, no pressure.Should have gotten this pad years ago."

2017-04-21

Awesome company!

"Was very fortunate to get a helpful experience on the phone and a perfect transaction. Fast delivery. Thanks!"

2017-04-07

Great pads for ORIENTALS

"Good product for a great price. Delivery on time. Web description really helped me make the best informed choice for my antique Orientals."

2017-04-07

Quality product

"I am enjoying the quality pads made from natural materials. I bought 1/4" and 3/8 thick pads to cushion small and large area rugs upon hardwood floors in my new house. I will eventually order more from this company again. They made an error with one rugs and promptly sent the correct one. I enthusiastically recommend this company and their products!"

2017-04-03

rug delivery time

"I paid for rush delivery. I was told I would be reimbursed as it took longer than expected. Other than that eveything was fine."

2017-03-30

Had a problem but was taken care of

"I liked that they were made in the USA and part of the cost was given to charity. Ordered the rug pads for my wood floors. Received the confirmation but after a couple of days got another email saying they were having some issues and would get back to me. Was told they would be shipped in 2 to 3 days and after almost a week tried to contact but could only leave a message. Received an email that was kind of snarky, so I called them back and the gentleman then explained there was weather problems and they were behind in their orders. I was fine after it was explained to me and I did get my rug pads a few days later. I am very pleased with the pads and the thickness but they are not non slip and I have to constantly push the back in place. They did say the smaller rugs would shift but I thought the 8x10 would be large enough not to move around. I was wrong and wish that I had gotten the non slip ones . All in all I would but from them again."

2017-03-29

Disappointed

"I have not received my order and it has been several weeks."

2017-03-28

fast and accurate

"Easy to order, question answered quickly, fast delivery. thanks."

2017-03-08

"My wife and I have been VERY impressed by Rug Pad Corner's cutting the pad to underlay our rug with precision, the reasonable cost, the promptness of delivery and, most of all, the obvious high quality of the pad."

2017-03-03

Great product! Superior customer service!

"They made sure I was happy! Unusual in todays environment where merchants just want to make a sale."

2017-02-27

Lousy communication

"Rug Pad Corner took my money the second I placed the order, but I never heard another word from them. No confirmation email, no shipping information. They ignored my emails asking for clarification. The item showed up on my doorstep unexpectedly a week and a half later. Still haven't heard anything from Rug Pad Corner. Unacceptably poor customer service. Will not do business with them again."

2017-02-26

"Prompt delivery as promised. Well packed. Very satisfied"

2017-02-23

Quality and Convenience

"I have purchased two rug pads from RugPad Corner. The website is informative regarding the type of pad to purchase for your rug. The directions to determine the correct size required for the carpet are easy to follow. And, the price is very reasonable. Most important was the friendly, and helpful assistance from Customer Service. I was concerned that my pad would not arrive on time. He assured me of the date of delivery and indeed, it arrived right on time. I would highly recommend Rug Pad Corner. "

2017-02-15

Love ❤️ so much!

"Navajo rug is back on display and looking beautiful! Plus love the free goodies included!"

2017-02-15

Snug as a bug

"The pads are doing their jobs and my sliping problems are over...i was also impressed with the great packaging. All is well......thanks"

Share Rug Pad Corner's store rating

Rug Pad Corner is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rug Pad Corner is a merchant member
Rug Pad Corner participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.