Stores > Rug Pad Corner

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rug Pad Corner by clicking a star below.

2017-09-28

Not a great experience...

"I went with this seller for my rug pads because I thought the negative reviews were just a poor sampling of other folks experience. I asked that my pad be custom cut and gave them my measurements, however my pad came not cut to the right size and it was cut crooked & not straight. Also I logged into their website on Labor day to see that they were offering a 15% off sale with the special code. I entered the code and it said it was expired, I tried calling numerous times leaving call back information and I never received a call back, I emailed and never got communication back. So I ordered anyway and left a note that I had been trying to use the code but it came up expired and I thought it would be cool if I could get the 15% refunded to me. Then I receive no communication from them about the 15% off or when my order will ship, Nothing! I just received my order yesterday 09/27/2017. No mention of a discount being refunded. No mention of them ever getting back to me either by phone or email. I shall wait to see if the product is better then the customer service I received from this company. I doubt I will be recommending this company to others. ☹"

2017-09-20

Perfection every time

"Superb customer service and perfect rug pads. Thank you!"

2017-09-20

Quality product and quick delivery

"My Ultra-Premium rug pad arrived sooner than expected, and was cut perfectly to fit my area rug, measuring about 1.5" less than the rug on all sides. This was exactly as needed to allow the rug edge to drop to meet the wood floor with a nice appearance. I highly recommend this product!"

2017-08-30

These people are the worst.

"Two weeks after placing my order and not hearing anything from them I called twice and left messages (they apparently have no one answering because all you can do is leave a message) and never hear a word back from them. I finally posted my disappointment on their FB page and then I received the snarkiest email reply ever from a CSR. Unbelievably, this CSR (Lucas) has followed up with a couple more defensive, childish emails. Even after they have my money and the pad has apparently shipped! What in the world are they thinking? Check out the Yelp reviews and you will see plenty of others with the same experience as mine. Very poor communication, very slow to ship and then excuses about why it took so long. "

2017-08-28

Items 2 weeks late and incomplete

"Sam the rug pad man lied to me and shipped my item 10 days late. I rated them highly for their quality customer service but then it turned out to be bullcrappie. So no, 1 star, maybe less. "

2017-08-22

Service and quality.

"Got exactly what I needed(and odd size) and the representative on the phone was very nice."

2017-08-09

Simply the best service ANYWHERE!

"I continue to use Rug Pad Corner since it doesn't get any better than this. Great product, great service, great shipping, excellent communication, great pricing!"

2017-08-03

Great Price. Fast Service

"Great Price. Fast Service"

2017-08-02

Consistently responsive, helpful, accurate

"RPC has assisted us numerous times. The customer service staff has advised us on materials and were very helpful in selecting just the right pads. Superior response, very quick delivery. Extremely nice personnel who clearly care about their customers. Perfection!"

2017-07-29

Poor Customer Service

"They did not send my rug pads in a timely manner after I repeatedly phoned and left messages I also e-mailed them and got a response from them saying they would be shipped within 3 days. I paid for express delivery and they were never sent. After a week, the man who finally answered the phone said he was waiting for me.
For what, I thought. I did everything I was supposed to do. So I cancelled my order.I have correspondence from them to me via e-mail to prove my point. I printed everything off. They did not do as they said in their e-mail to me. My movers were coming and I needed the pads.
So I called another company and got the pads within two days. But the movers had rescheduled me. The company did credit my Visa.

2017-07-20

excellent service, great pads

"I have now purchased 5 different sized rug pads, each one is perfect, high quality and measured correctly. All arrived well wrapped and very quickly. Can't ask for more!"

2017-07-02

Great!

"I am very happy with the rug pads I ordered. They do not budge and provide a nice cushion underfoot. The rug pads also shipped quickly."

2017-06-29

Would strongly recommend avoiding this company

"I would STRONGLY recommend avoiding this company. Having said that, everything that follows will be entirely factual. You can read through what happened, and decide for yourself if this company is one you'd feel comfortable purchasing from.

One other disclaimer: I don't know where they ship from, but I live about an hour from where Rug Pad Corner is located.

I ordered a rug pad on Monday, June 12th. When I checked out, it said "ships in 2-3 days."

By Friday, June 16th, I still hadn't received an order confirmation, or any communication from Rug Pad Corner. I tried calling, during business hours, twice. Both times I reached an automated system that put me on a brief hold, and then said "no one is available to take your call." I left a message around noon.

When I still hadn't heard back, several hours later, I wrote an e-mail. It read, "I placed an order last week and never received a confirmation e-mail. I tried to call twice today, and both times it said "no one is available to take your call." I left a message several hours ago, but haven't heard back. I just want to make sure my order was received and that it's being processed."

I received a response an hour later that read, "Thanks about your order with our company, Please received our apologies for not receiving the confirmation of your order # 76261 placed June 12, 2017. With this email you will find a copy of your packing slip and a copy of your invoice. We are planning to ship this order at any moment next week Please let us know if we can help you with anything else."

11 days later, on June 27th, the rug pad had still not arrived, and I had received no further communication from the company. I again called, and again could not get through to speak to anyone. I e-mailed again, saying "Has this order shipped? I'm truly so confused about the lack of communication and incredibly delayed order. It's been over two weeks since I placed my order... "

The following afternoon, June 28th, I had not received a response. I wrote again: "Just tried calling again. (I'm confused as to why I can't get someone on the phone during business hours, and why no one calls me back when I leave a message.) This order was placed on June 12th. It said it would ship in 2-3 days. It's now the 28th, and no still no rug pad or even shipping confirmation. This is pretty ridiculous. I would like to cancel my order and get my money back."

Today, June 29th, I received a response: "We will cancel/refund your order now and please be advised that based on your comments, it seems you failed to read what was stated on our web site when you placed your order - On our Shipping and Contact pages we stated a message about orders placed through June 20, 2017 being delayed with shipping due to a recent company move. Perhaps before you describe your experience as 'ridiculous' you know the facts. Please watch for your refund confirmation in a few minutes."

This was the first time a delay was mentioned to me. The author of the above e-mail was correct; I had indeed "failed to read" that notice. I had not visited the "Contact Us" or "Shipping Policy" pages; I simply placed an order. When I ordered the pad, the checkout page listed a shipping time of 2-3 days. The packing I was sent when I wrote the first time cited a shipping time of 2-3 days.

Just so the story is complete, here was the last e-mail I sent:

"As you can see in the last email I received from you, I was told the order would ship early last week. The order confirmation that you sent me also says that the item would ship in 2-3 days. These are YOUR errors, and they absolutely ARE ridiculous, and your tone is incredibly rude and unprofessional. I am shocked by it (and I now understand some of the terrible reviews your company has). My mother suggested your company to me and has bought from you in the past. Suffice to say you will not be getting her business, or the business of anyone I know, in the future. I will also be leaving detailed reviews about this upsetting interaction."

I did receive my refund promptly.

2017-06-12

Over a month and still have not received product.

"No idea whether the pad is any good or not--still waiting for it."

Rep reply posted Jun-19-2017

A rep from Rug Pad Corner, rugpadcorner, has responded

“Greetings - We recently underwent the largest move in our history and we had to pause all shipping for 3 weeks due to it - Until this move, our shipping was always 2-3 days from order placement and we are now almost back to that schedule. We have sent updates along the way regarding our move and delays and it appears you have not seen them, so we apologize for that.”

2017-06-11

No word.

"Rug Pad Corner has never notified me that they received my order (although my credit card was charged). And I have not received the product. I ordered on 5/29/2017. I will have to call them to follow up."

Rep reply posted Jun-19-2017

A rep from Rug Pad Corner, rugpadcorner, has responded

Share Rug Pad Corner's store rating

Rug Pad Corner is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rug Pad Corner is a merchant member
Rug Pad Corner participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.