Stores > Rug Pad Corner

• Phone: 8884007098
    • Customer Support: 8884007098
    • Business Hours: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rug Pad Corner by clicking a star below.

2017-03-08

"My wife and I have been VERY impressed by Rug Pad Corner's cutting the pad to underlay our rug with precision, the reasonable cost, the promptness of delivery and, most of all, the obvious high quality of the pad."

This review was modified by prisma-45840 on March 10 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-03-03

Great product! Superior customer service!

"They made sure I was happy! Unusual in todays environment where merchants just want to make a sale."

This review was modified by psullivan12 on March 07 2017 12:15:11 AM

2017-02-27

Lousy communication

"Rug Pad Corner took my money the second I placed the order, but I never heard another word from them. No confirmation email, no shipping information. They ignored my emails asking for clarification. The item showed up on my doorstep unexpectedly a week and a half later. Still haven't heard anything from Rug Pad Corner. Unacceptably poor customer service. Will not do business with them again."

This review was modified by snohomishjohn on March 01 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-02-26

"Prompt delivery as promised. Well packed. Very satisfied"

This review was modified by Alexhartz on February 28 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-23

Quality and Convenience

"I have purchased two rug pads from RugPad Corner. The website is informative regarding the type of pad to purchase for your rug. The directions to determine the correct size required for the carpet are easy to follow. And, the price is very reasonable. Most important was the friendly, and helpful assistance from Customer Service. I was concerned that my pad would not arrive on time. He assured me of the date of delivery and indeed, it arrived right on time. I would highly recommend Rug Pad Corner. "

This review was modified by cynthia_rankin on February 28 2017 12:00:36 AM

2017-02-15

Love ❤️ so much!

"Navajo rug is back on display and looking beautiful! Plus love the free goodies included!"

This review was modified by claudialima on February 17 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-15

Snug as a bug

"The pads are doing their jobs and my sliping problems are over...i was also impressed with the great packaging. All is well......thanks"

This review was modified by maggiewolin on February 17 2017 05:00:02 AM

2017-02-10

Still where I left it!

"We kept losing my bedside rug as it scooted across the floor every time we passed by. I am happy to say, we now really can appreciate the beauty of the rug, as it stays straight and smooth and IN PLACE! We have also placed larger rug pads under rugs throughout the house and are happy with the comfort and security, knowing the floors are protected.

This review was modified by cjglive on February 14 2017 12:15:19 AM

2017-02-06

Everything stays in place!

"Great item. Coach and recliners all stay in place. Works perfectly!"

This review was modified by Cpsiragusa1 on February 08 2017 05:30:01 PM

2017-02-03

Very Reputable! Great Product!

"This is my second order with Rug Pad Corner. Both times I ordered the "No Muv" pad for my area rugs on top of my wall-to-wall carpeting. Courteous and dependable. Pad arrives promptly and wrapped beautifully. Have to admit, the rug stays put! Worth every penny. I have good quality rugs, but believe they should even be used with less expensive rugs because they would make them look and feel like more expensive ones. They deserve the 5 stars!"

This review was modified by s_kelem on February 07 2017 12:15:15 AM

2017-01-31

Seems Like a Good Product

"Easy to order. Received not fast but fast enough. Seems to be just what we expected."

This review was modified by pgfog on February 02 2017 05:00:01 PM

2017-01-30

Excellent Customer Service!!

"We are big into Customer Service.....very impressed with the representative correspondence on line and on the phone! Thank you. We would highly recommend your company. We recently purchased a 9x12 Karastan wool rug. We love our rug pad on our tile floor....so comfortable and good for our rug!
Thank you!

This review was modified by nancypisarski on February 01 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-01-30

We're glad we got this pad!

"It arrived on time and as described. We are very happy with this product!"

This review was modified by Tracyjoprice on February 01 2017 05:30:01 AM

2017-01-29

"Delivered in timely fashion. Haven't moved into the house yet so haven't had a chance to use it."

This review was modified by prkreck on January 31 2017 02:15:01 PM

2017-01-29

So very sad.

"The fact that this was non-retunable was not clearly stated in the order. Now I am stuck with a $269 rug pad that is unusable."

This review was modified by sunswept6767 on January 31 2017 11:00:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-29-2017

A rep from Rug Pad Corner, rugpadcorner, has responded

“Hello, Thank you for the time to leave feedback and in reference to your comment, our Return policy is stated on our Shipping Page, Returns Page and FAQ's Page - Custom cut pads cannot be returned and it appears you didn't read about our policies, something you really should be before making any online purchase on any store. We hope this proves a lesson to you to shop with more knowledge of seller's policies.”

Share Rug Pad Corner's store rating

Rug Pad Corner is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rug Pad Corner is a merchant member
Rug Pad Corner participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.