"Rue La La is a great site!! One of my favorite sale event sites. Great quality merchandise at great prices. Their customer service is top notch. I've ordered a LOT of stuff from here and only had a couple of issues. One was that a home item wasn't as pictured. It was drop shipped, so this probably wasn't RLL's fault as they may have never seen the product and were simply using the photo supplied by the producer / shipper. They handled it professionally and courteously and paid the return shipping and gave me a refund. All of the apparel is shipped from RLL, and I have been satisfied with almost everything shipped. I would highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys these "daily deal" sites -- you can buy from them with confidence!"

"if you dont have a US billing address dont bother purchasing at RUELALA. they have an excuse of
"I've taken a look and it looks like we were unable to process your order due to an issue with your financial institution. I would recommend contacting your bank in regards to this issue, and please be sure your billing address is correct in your Rue La La account"
my card is not issued in the US therefore not US billing but shipping in US.
i've called the bank there was a transaction w/c was on float but the MERCHANT DIDNT CONFIRM, so there was no problem with my financial institution but the problem is the merchant because they did not confirm.
dont waste your time in this site for all you FILIPINOS out there!

"Very good seller!!! Nice offers! Quick shipping! I like it!!"

"I ordered from Rue La La and found it to be a great deal! They have quality name brands at reasonable prices. They do not carry those brands that say they are quality but really are cheap products with good design. I bought a Joseph Abboud suit at 1/2 the price of the exact same suit at Nordstrom's. The nature of the site is to sell the small quantities they have until its gone (which is why you get such good deals). If you dont order at the beginning of an "event" the quantities get small and hard to find."

"This was my first order from Ruelala and I'm not sure I'll be ordering from them again. Yeah, the deals seem great, but after over two weeks, they email me telling me that the order cannot be fulfilled. I ordered a winter coat and forwent buying other ones and asking for one for X-mas, never considering that the order would not be fulfilled. I was left having to pay full price for something that I barely enjoy wearing. To their defense they credited my account $50, but what's the point of having a credit to use if I can't depend on an order being fulfilled? Disappointing. I'll be sticking to their competitors in the future as I've not had any such issues. "

Rue La La is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rue La La is not a merchant member
Rue La La does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!