Product & services pricing Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"I committed to purchase an item through Ruby Lane from an art dealer in Oregon. I was contacted by the dealer three days later and told the art piece had already sold. When I contacted Ruby Lane I was told the company line "We require all items for sale to be in stock and available for purchase. Sorry about your experience we hope you continue to shop with us." Apparently honoring a purchase contract is to much to ask and Ruby Lane doesn't seem to care that much either. So much for my attempt to avoid the big players like Ebay and Amazon. I would avoid this company as you might just be wasting your time on something that isn't even available to purchase and don't expect any support from Ruby Lane. "

"Dolls were inexpensive, really cute, and delivered promptly. "

"I love the items for sale; sellers are always available for questions, and shipping is usually unbelievably prompt. I'll be back!"

"The item was delivered as promised, so that aspect was fine. However, the seller only accepted PayPal, which I do not use, so I had to have my daughter purchase it for me and use her account instead. Rather inconvenient."

"I've ordered from three different vendors and all experiences have been equally great. Items have been as described and received in good order. "

"Arrived quickly, the seller was very nice with a great sense of humor! "

"originally, the vintage jacket that was sent was the wrong size....but.. I called, and reported the error, and they were very helpful in sorting it all out. They were very nice and very easy to deal with.
The replacement vintage jacket....perfect...
I absolutely recommend this company, and would absolutely buy from them again.

"I was very pleased with the quick shipping!

"My experience with ruby lane was incredible. My item was ordered and delivered to my house in just 3 days. I actually received my package on the same day I got the E-mail with my tracking number. The item I ordered was exactly what the seller said it would be. Great job."

"At Ruby Lane I found a choker necklace the likes of which didn't seem to exist in a shop here in New York City, improbable as that may seem. A friend who is a jewelry dealer at Sotheby's recommended you. I had happy exchanges with the seller, Cheryl Ireland Hooper, and the necklace arrived timely. Thanks to all"

"Fantastic seller! Wonderful communications, and very fast shipping, and the utmost care taken in packaging.
I wouldn't hesitate to order from Ruby Lane again in the future.

"The first time experience was overall great and the seller was fantastic. "

"Excellent! The item is beautiful, and service was great!"

"Package arrived right on time. Seller packed my purchase with what appeared to be the utmost care so everything arrived safely. Overall the experience was terrific and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase through Ruby Lane again. Keep up the good work! "

"Fast delivery....great service!"

Ruby Lane is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ruby Lane is a merchant member
Ruby Lane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.