Ruby Lane Reviews - rubylane.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.45/10 12,058 reviews

Ruby Lane is a merchant member
Ruby Lane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (12,058)

"Super fast shipping... love the ring!"

"The seller was wonderful about the whole experience. Item was in mint condition and arrived on time."

"Every vendor had just what I wanted. I was happy with my choices. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Could never get a customer service person and your on line service was terrible. The product was correct, but your customer service may prevent me from using you again."

"Ruby Lane, has very professional sellers with whom I have experienced the best business transactions. Thank you for offering a well organized option to other on-line stores."

"Found a unique Steiff animal that had a very sentimental meaning to me. Very pleased with the seller. "

"Lynn was fantastic, she helped with the purchase, and tracking, and the ring was gorgeous, shipped well and was packed very safely. Overall, a great experience.
Lynn

"Very pleased with product, pricing, packaging for shipping of item was SUPERB, and time of delivery was EXCELLENT! Will Shop again."

"My autistic grandson is actually the one that loves and buys your beautiful babies. I am only the one that orders for him. Your product and people are great. Thank you so much."

"The cull links I bought arrived securely wrapped.
Thank you!!

"All the items I purchased from Antique Gown were WONDERFUL and I was very satisfied with the transactions. The seller communicated with me to keep me updated and shipped the package as soon as I paid. It was an international transaction so it took awhile to get here but everything was worth waiting for. The items were packaged so carefully that they did not get damaged even though the mailman damaged the box. I would certainly purchase from this seller again and would highly recommend them to anyone. They have FABULOUS items for sale. "

"Buying on Ruby Lane was easy and the vendors thus far have been very professional."

"Very satisfied with everything"

"Even ordering through the seller was easy. The Merchandise was received in a week and was even better than the vintage description given. I have always been satisfied dealing with Ruby lane."

"Very satisfied. I am a happy person ever since I found this web site.

Angela M. Evans