Stores > Ruby Lane

• Ruby Lane

2015-09-08

"I would choose 0 stars of possible - this site is run terribly and totally in favor for their sellers. A few are good, but so many I have dealt with are terrible, including Bird on a Wire Antiques.

Do yourself a favor and shop on site like Etsy or Ebay where buyers can leave full and unbiased feedback.

2015-08-04

"Delay in some communication at first, but once limks establshed, the transaction went very smoothly."

2015-06-12

"Great experience from searching for the item I wanted through purchase to delivery. Everything went perfectly and was quite fun. Looking forward to many more "shopping trips" through Ruby Lane. Thanks!"

2015-06-10

"RIP OFF. Bought a ring for my daughter that WAS NOT an antique although presented as such, and that was appraised at less than 50% of the price paid. Watch out for this vendor, especially Beacon Hill Jewelers."

2015-05-26

"My order didn't arrive first time, but second time it worked. Thanks to the seller's effort."

2015-05-21

"Fantastic seller with beautiful touches in packaging and handwritten items included with item. She cares and it shows. Very satisfied. "

2015-05-07

"excellent store with beautiful merchandise. I'm really pleased with the bohemian garnet ring. I intend to buy from them again. very fast email response in answer to my questions. pkg arrived very well wrapped in padding and tape but though it looked hard to open the tape pealed off easily, the ring was in a beautiful little gift box. it also included a beautiful postcard. I'm very glad I shopped there."

2015-05-03

"Transaction was very professionally handled. Would highly recommend this seller."

2015-05-01

"Vendor was extremely efficient. The entire transaction went very well."

2015-04-29

"I was searching for a replacement set of bohemian garnet earrings for my wife and found something perfect in Ruby Lane's collection. Thank you!"

2015-04-29

"I have never had a problem with any of the Ruby Lane vendors. Merchandise has always been what was expected. Delivery has always been timely. I will continue to shop with Ruby Lane."

2015-04-27

"Arrived on time and was packaged securely. Good shopping experience no complaints. "

2015-04-27

"I was very satisfied with my purchase"

2015-04-27

"Ruby Lane provides very quick service."

2015-04-26

"Love the so sweet and shabby chic pillow cover!! Thank You!"

Share Ruby Lane's store rating

Ruby Lane is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ruby Lane is not a merchant member
Ruby Lane does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!