• Ruby Lane Ruby Lane Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"It will become an heirloom"

"The item arrived promptly and was carefully packaged. The description and condition of the item were spot on. I asked a question later about the item and received a quick response. I couldn't be more satisfied."

"This was my first purchase from Ruby Lane and I was very pleased with the item and the service I received from the seller,Betty Stepnowski Antique Dolls."

"I was very pleased with all my purchases"

"It is beautiful! Thank you so much. "

"very pleased with transaction: beautiful item, very well packed and timely delivery - hope to do more business with him."

"I bought a crystal necklace and it was just as described. Very happy with my transaction."

"Items were exactly as pictured and I received them quickly!"

"The antique jewelry item I ordered was accurately described and was just what I was looking for. The item was delivered very quickly also. "

"What really turns me off is having to call some one to see when and how something was mailed. If something is not in my mail box with in a week after I give them my credit card info I call them. If something is delaying them from mailing my order I expect a phone call. Like magic the man was back from whatever got his attention the day I called and my order went out the next day.He said he was sorry. A word I use when I hear of someone finding out they have cancer or a friend of mines mother has died. Something very sad has happened. Or for a person who has done something really low. It's not a big deal . He seemed like a good guy over the phone."

"Very good merchant to deal with"

"Quick, easy, and a very pleasant experience. Product looked even better than the picture. "

"The seller was really responsive, replying quickly and kindly following my shipping instructions. The item was exactly like the photograph and I am very pleased with my purchase. Thank you, River Road Collectibles- you were great!"

"this refers to the ring from swan treasures. LET THE BUYER BEWARE."

"Did not receive what we paid for yet"

Share Ruby Lane's store rating

Ruby Lane is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ruby Lane is a merchant member
Ruby Lane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.