• Ruby Lane Ruby Lane Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10

"Great experience from searching for the item I wanted through purchase to delivery. Everything went perfectly and was quite fun. Looking forward to many more "shopping trips" through Ruby Lane. Thanks!"

"RIP OFF. Bought a ring for my daughter that WAS NOT an antique although presented as such, and that was appraised at less than 50% of the price paid. Watch out for this vendor, especially Beacon Hill Jewelers."

"My order didn't arrive first time, but second time it worked. Thanks to the seller's effort."

"Fantastic seller with beautiful touches in packaging and handwritten items included with item. She cares and it shows. Very satisfied. "

"excellent store with beautiful merchandise. I'm really pleased with the bohemian garnet ring. I intend to buy from them again. very fast email response in answer to my questions. pkg arrived very well wrapped in padding and tape but though it looked hard to open the tape pealed off easily, the ring was in a beautiful little gift box. it also included a beautiful postcard. I'm very glad I shopped there."

"Transaction was very professionally handled. Would highly recommend this seller."

"Vendor was extremely efficient. The entire transaction went very well."

"I was searching for a replacement set of bohemian garnet earrings for my wife and found something perfect in Ruby Lane's collection. Thank you!"

"I have never had a problem with any of the Ruby Lane vendors. Merchandise has always been what was expected. Delivery has always been timely. I will continue to shop with Ruby Lane."

"Arrived on time and was packaged securely. Good shopping experience no complaints. "

"I was very satisfied with my purchase"

"Ruby Lane provides very quick service."

"Love the so sweet and shabby chic pillow cover!! Thank You!"

"The item was as pictured, very lovely earrings, super fast shipping and nice wrapping."

"Terrible experience. The seller tried to charge me triple the shipping after I had paid for the item. It finally was delivered one month the later badly damaged. I never got a tracking number. Seller did not want to refund my money. She never responded timely about filing a claim. The claim will take 30 days. My money will be tied up for 2 months and I am not certain I will be reimbursed. I have been left in limbo for a problem that was the seller's, not mine. The item, an antique planter, should never have been shipped, especially the way that it was. Very disappointed and annoyed."

Share Ruby Lane's store rating

Ruby Lane is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ruby Lane is a merchant member
Ruby Lane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.