• Ruby Lane Ruby Lane Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I am so happy with the antique ruby ring that I purchased, and it exceeded my expectations. Great communication and service from the seller.
Thanks!

"I am very happy to order through rubylane I have alwaya received my order in a satisfying time thanks for being helpful when needed"

"as described, great seller, fast shipping"

"This dolls outfit is in pristine condition! i am very pleased with this seller!"

"overall excellent all around"

"Our Tea Set arrived quickly and we love it! My daughter was just thrilled to receive it for her birthday. It is even more beautiful then we expected. The shop took extra care in packing it in two boxes so nothing would bump together in shipping. I would us this seller again anytime. Thanks, Julie

"The vendors are wonderful to deal with, always kind, responsive and courteous. The items are quite lovely!
I found the purchase order system a little daunting to handle however. It is difficult to find the send and response communications, too. With practice I'm sure it will get easier!
The eBAy buy-it-now option seems more streamlined, though.

"Nice item, quick shipping, very pleased."

"All was great!
Fast delivery and nice message from the seller.

"The pendant arrived safely and packaging was sufficient to keep package from damage. Correspondence from seller was adequate and brief. Pendant is the quality described and suggestion was made to correctly assess the gem color which is variable with computer monitors. Am very satisfied with purchase."

"Simple put... the ring was even more beautiful than its photo. Thanks"

"I have always had quick and courteous service, and fast shipping. All of my transactions have been very positive."

"My experience with The Big O on Ruby Lane was superb! Quick delivery, great packaging, and items were as described on site. Very happy with purchase. Ruby Lane site very user friendly even for this soon to be 69 year old!"

"Took my best offer and it was absolutely beautiful. Will use this seller again. Perfect experience"

"Fast delivery! the people I have dealt with (only two) have been very nice! will refer to my friends."

Share Ruby Lane's store rating

Ruby Lane is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ruby Lane is a merchant member
Ruby Lane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.