Product & services pricing Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Very pleased with purchase and very good communication with seller...."

"Item was exactly as pictured and described. Thanks again."

"Ruby Lane provided a quick answer to questions we had by email and shipped the item promptly when ordered. It was packed well and arrived in perfect condition."

"Efficiently shipped, arrived in good condition. A good experience over all."

"All sellers I've dealt with on rubylane have been excellent. Including returns. Rubylane is great. So much selection."

"I ordered a purse and it arrived quickly and well wrapped. Very pleased with product and service"

"Exactly what my husband needed to finish our molding in our kitchen. Nobody makes molding heads for the Craftsman saw anymore. Only router bits. This was perfect. Just as represented. Thanks so much."

"VERY fast! Nicer product than I expected. Sweet comments from sender."

"Everything was very smooth with my order. My only criticism would be that the item I ordered was a little smaller than I thought it would be because the pictures didn't have anything next to it, for size comparison. The description with the dimensions was accurate, so it's my own fault. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase."

"The lady who handled my transaction, Myrtle Pilgreen, was very helpful as well as friendly. She quickly contacted me to get my information then sent the merchandise immediately. Mrs. Pilgreen is very friendly and has excellent customer service skills."

"Very handy website & very friendly seller! Thanks!"

"I am incredibly happy with my purchasing experience. I received incredibly quick communication from the seller and the piece I purchased was dispatched the very next day - arriving in a matter of days. Any enquiries I had were dealt with immediately and effectively and I would absolutely consider shopping through Ruby lane again."

" Always a joy and an experience into the finest costume jewelry offered. A sweet seller who is accomodating and has allowed me to venture down this incredible road of collecting. The process is easy and shipping is superb. The quality of all items are pristine and amazing."

"prompt delivery, item just as pictured - communication with seller helpful and friendly. a pleasure conducting business with this seller "

"This is the first time i ordered from Ruby Lane. The hat arrived in perfect condition and within 3 days. The hat was more beautiful than depicted in the photo. I can't wait to wear it to a 1950's themed wedding in February. Thank you for making this experience a good one. Hats off to the seller!"

Ruby Lane is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ruby Lane is a merchant member
Ruby Lane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.