• Ruby Lane Ruby Lane Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10

"Perfect buying experience with Antiques by Charla! Wonderful communication, great prices and meticulous shipping! She ensured my antique percolator made it safely all the way out to South Korea. My wife and I could not be more impressed and are looking forward to our next buying experience. "

"i made a mistake and was able to reach the merchant and fix the problem. The vase was more beautiful than I expected."

"I LOVE Ruby Lane, the consistency of service and presentation across the website is outstanding! It is always exciting to click on what's new at RL, the variety of items is breathtaking!!
I always feel safe, warm and welcome at RL. It's like visiting a much loved 'old' friend. X

"Great communication, lovely doll. Very satisfied."

"Bought several items. excellent. Great customer service. Would definitely buy again."

"the last 2 purchases i've made from ruby lane have been very pleasant. Only once before that i dealt with a ruby lane shop owner that it was a terrible experience was quite a while ago. The person misrepresented the item and then it was a miserable and costly experience to return the item. Overall, I'm happy with purchases i've made on this site.
Kind regards, Scott Beatrice

"Shopping at rubylane is super easy! I love it! There's so many different things to look at and the interface makes it easy to maneuver through it all!"

"Mary Jane is wonderfully and meticulously accurate in her descriptions of the items and keeping the customer informed at all times! "

"Very fast shipping. I much appreciated it."

"The seller was very responsive to my questions/concerns and I was very pleased with the item that I purchased. It certainly was even nicer than described and I would purchase from them again. "

"Top Notch Seller ! Described Perfectly ! Highly Recommended ! Fast shipping and great packaging. "

"Thank you! You provide a wonderful service and I think it is incredible how you protect both the buyer and the seller. Thank you! Each purchase that I have made has been exactly as described and packaging has been exceptional. Cheers to you for keeping such a close eye on your very special business. Katsy"

"Both of my purchases came from Oldeclectics and I am thrilled with the dolls! They are both in excellent condition and the prices very reasonable. I will certainly go to Rubylane with any other products I desire. Thanks.
Kathryn Economou

"The Lois Ann beaded crystal earrings are lovely. I know I will receive compliments on them when I wear them. Thank you! Sandra"

"Fantastic seller, beautiful item and great communication.
Thank you so much !

Share Ruby Lane's store rating

Ruby Lane is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ruby Lane is a merchant member
Ruby Lane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.