Rubber Stamp Champ Reviews - rubberstampchamp.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.33/10 9 reviews

Rubber Stamp Champ is not a merchant member
Rubber Stamp Champ does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"My relation with Rubber Stamp Champ was the best I ever had with a company. As I urgently needed stamps they stood by me. They produced stamps in few hours and sent via UPS Express to Canada, so I had the stamps in less than 24 hours. I had email conversation for with the production manager for one hour to clarify the details. The answers were almost immediate. I had an impression that she worked in that hour only on my order and was waiting for my answers. Such a great costumer service I have not experienced before."

modified review This review was modified by Georg99 on May 17 2013 04:36:21 PM

"I just reveived a stamp over night half way across the country! Great product with fantastic service!"

"I've had personalized rubber stamps made a half a dozen times over the years with various companies... Last week I ordered three stamps fro rubberstampchamp. I was very pleased with the ease or ordering and the promptness in delivery. The price was great too. The stamp was a great, miniature representation of my artwork. I WILL be ordering more."

"Rubber Stamp Champ simply failed to process my order. They billed me, and I called to check the status of my order when it was already late. The employee was defensive, rude and impatient until I said her tone and lack of apology was inappropriate. I'll get my order with free shipping now, but it took 3 times longer than expected--past my deadline."

Rating 6/103/5

"I ordered a rubber stamp to make wedding invitations with. This was the only place that had the perfect size stamp at a great price so I will say I was very pleased with that. Shipping went well, and I got it pretty quickly. I don't exactly know why the backing behind my design is sticky. It's like they cut out my design and stuck the rubber on a sticky pad. I just painted around the sticky part with some mod podge so it wouldn't stick to my paper anymore when I'm stamping. idk ... maybe I'm a sucky stamper but I'm learning and I'm still happy with my stamp! The mod podge method will hopefully work well but I recommend doing it BEFORE you test the stamp so you don't stain the sticky area with ink like I did."

"I give these guys a 10/10 in service! If you need stamps then these are the people to go to...
In particular I'd like to recommend Jamie Duran to help you if she's available. She is more than willing to go the extra mile to get you what you need :)

modified review This review was modified by demus71 on February 04 2011 01:41:22 PM

"So I just recently bought from this company and All i Can Say IS HAPPPY HAPPY Really satisfied with my product not only that great quality ink is really good (got mine in pink) and the stamp itself is really nice :) I would definitely keep on buying more Thank RubberStampChamp"

"Ordered twice from this company. Great prices. Free shipping for over $10. Got them in a week. Stamps work well. Would buy again. Thanks!"

Mental_Myopia's Avatar
Montana, USA

"High-quality ink stamp products at great prices! Fast and free shipping enabled me to receive my customized stamper in less than a week! I highly recommend this retailer, and will definitely purchase through Rubber Stamp Champ again in the near future!