• Rating 7.33/10 61 reviews

Royal Discount is not a merchant member
    Royal Discount does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Royal Discount contact information

• Address: 5490 Conestoga Ct. Boulder, CO
    • Phone: 877-292-7712
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00p, Mon-Fri

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Our company had purchased $16301.23 over the past 5 years. Today, I received an item that had been opened and would not activate with Microsoft. I called the company and they told me that it had likely been returned, just use the telephone activation. That told me that they sold me "used" software, for new. I wanted a replacement, but they were unwilling to replace it. I would have to return it and then re-order. Really? So, I called and they wouldn't budge, but offered a return with 3.5% stocking fee, and I would have to pay for shipping charges to/from me. Really? Now I am blacklisted from ordering from them. But, I am not bothered, because a recent article from Denver Biz Journal mentions Microsoft's lawsuit against them and their sister company, Viosoftware.com and the 235+ complaints from customers about pirated or illegitimate software. "

Santa Clara

"Read the other reviews about this company so I chanced an order with them. I would not recommend them. If your lucky everything is in stock and you'll have an ok experience. In my case I order a well priced deal that was on their website. I immediately got an order confirmation. Then radio silence. 7 days later I finally called them up, after seeing that the item I order was now off their website. The person on the line was courteous and quickly checked my order. As expected the item was out of stock at their drop shipper (outsourced sales) and they had cancelled my order. Oh by the way your account was never charged because their was a stop hold on the order. Boy I could have ordered this from somewhere else and now that BF is over prices are up. Really bad communication on their part. For me this is unacceptable, since there are many other vendor who care about my business. As a minimum they should have emailed me if there was a problem so that I can address it or order elsewhere."

"Recently I have it on good assumption that an online retailer of software and computer components was hacked and is trying to cover it up. I recently made a purchase from Royal Discount (royaldiscount.com). After I purchased the item I decided to look at other items on their website and noticed that everything on their website had the same price. I emailed Royal Discount about the observation in which they did not respond. They did however a few days later cancel my order claiming that an error had occurred on their website that was "not within their control". When asked if their website was compromised they claimed that it was not and that a simple "error had occurred causing all the pricing to fall within a range". So an error occurred on their website where their prices were changed but it was out of their control and but their website was not compromised? Within a week of placing that order, my cc was compromised where someone had captured all of my most recent information and placed and order online with it. I called the credit card company who explained that they were already aware of the issue and a merchant had contacted them regarding a mass compromise! Anyone with half a brain can put two and two together. Coincidence? I doubt it."

"Cancelled an order with this company when I was told the product in question was not immediately available. Received an 'ORDER CANCELLED' email, but then several days later my credit card was still charged. Am currently trying to get my money refunded. Will never deal with this company again."

"Royal Discount's price for Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 was the lowest available ($14.97) and I received my order quickly and with no shipping charges. I highly recommend Royal Discount. "

"I messed up my order accidentally and the issue was resolved without quibbling. GRADE A SERVICE all the way. I will be a repeat customer for sure."

"Good service and quick shipping. "

"My recent order with Royal Discount was my first. I am extremely pleased with their product and service. Free shipping was a great bonus."

"I have relied upon Royal Discount for about five years and have found them to be extraordinary, not only in price, but in delivery, reliability and customer service. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Royal Discount as my preferred provider of computer related products.

Jeffrey Barnes, Portland OR Metro Area

"Very positive experience ordering from Royal Discount! Fast shipping and great customer service. Great return experience. I would order again from them in a heart beat."

"Very prompt delivery and great service. Product was as advertized at a great price."

"I ordered Windows 7 Professional Upgrade at a great price and Royal Discount keep me up to date on my purchase from the time I ordered it to its arrival at my office. Great experience and excellent software prices. I will happily use them again."

"I found found items easy to find and that aidded me as I have a serious vision problem. I found prices cqmparable with any of the giants. Check-out was a breeze, and it got me on my way to go do other things."

"Royal discount had the best price online for the anti virus software i was interested in. they offered free shipping too.
once ordered, my software was delivered within 2 days. Excellent service!!

"Order process was easy; order was processed very timely; standard shipping got my order here in just a few days, as expected."