Stores > Rove Concepts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
2017-02-21

Happy & Satisfied with the product and service.

"I'm so glad that friend of mine recommend me Rove Concepts to buy furnitures. I'm so happy to be a customer. I've finally found what I wanted for furniture. The sofa and bedroom I bought from them are very modern and on high quality. They have also excellent customer service very quick to respond and accommodating. Overall, happy & satisfied."

This review was modified by Zanderpulser on February 23 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-02-19

Happy with my purchase

"I found amazing furniture at Rove Concept online and I’m very interested in it. I was very pleased to buy their sofa and dining table set at the nice price, with high-quality exquisite materials and it’s very useful to us. The delivery was on time and my order arrived safely without any issues. I’m so happy with my purchase and will definitely encourage everyone to buy furniture at Rove Concepts for their home."

This review was modified by philrogers96 on February 21 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-02-15

One of my favorite shops to buy good quality furniture

"Rove Concept is one of my favourite furniture shop at Vancouver. Love the design, style and the quality at a great value price. It’s a must stop furniture shop if you’re looking for a high-end quality furnitures."

This review was modified by JustineGear on February 17 2017 01:00:02 AM

2017-02-09

Best Company to buy furnitures

"This is the best furniture showroom to stop by. The service, products and the showroom are nothing but the best. Communication with their sales was great; they helped you to find what you are looking for furniture. They really have my best interest at heart & provide good quality service. I’m thrilled that they get the exact furniture that I was looking for. This business is totally consistent with their passion to create and produce the best quality furniture possibly at a fair price.

This company cares about customer satisfaction and I would definitely be a loyal customer here forever.

This review was modified by Whinney on February 14 2017 12:15:01 AM

2017-02-08

Great Shopping online at Rove Concepts

"Lovely furniture, Great Shopping experience online at Rove Concepts. Communication from online was great and the shipping was so fast. We are thrilled with our furnitures (Nico Sofa and Marcus Dining Table.) Their products are on top quality, and we were very happy with our purchases.
If you’re looking for a luxurious furnitures for your home. Just shop online at Rove Concepts. You really get what you’re looking for.

This review was modified by MarsLancer on February 10 2017 07:00:02 PM

2017-02-08

Good Company with Honest Employee

"I honestly believe that buying Online should not be considered lightly because there are a lot of people causing bad things Online and this thing is not new. So when I went here at Rove Concepts to buy my friend's coffee table, I didn't hesitate because of their good reputation online and my friends even recommends them. The coffee table arrived faster than I thought it should arrive and from my point of view.
Rove Concepts is just one of those companies that would give you the best quality products, the excellent customer service and especially the affordable ones too. Would highly recommend them to my friends from now on.

This review was modified by AndreaPrescott on February 10 2017 05:15:01 PM

2017-02-07

Amazing Experience

"Amazing experience with Rove Concepts. The people working here are consummate professional. They helped us to find what’s best furnitures to buy for our home and also share good ideas of what furnitures will be suitable to our home. All of their products are on top quality, and we were very happy with our purchases. Thanks… I really enjoyed my Nico Sofa.

Just go to Rove Concept, if you’re looking for luxurious furnitures for your home.

This review was modified by Brymzelle on February 09 2017 11:30:01 PM

2017-01-29

Excellent Service, Great Products!

"One of the nicest stores I've ever had. I really love their products, it is in high quality and prices are fair. Everyone here was very friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable about their products. One of the staffs took time with us to explain briefly all their products (he talks about the quality. ) And also made sure that we got everything we needed furniture for our home. The delivery of the items was very fast (all items have arrived safely, no damages. They really handle it with care like it was their own.) I’m completely happy and satisfied with it. Overall, a great experience! Thanks… Rove Concept for giving me a good quality service. "

This review was modified by GaryHoover on January 31 2017 06:45:01 PM

2017-01-23

Be wary: image on site do not reflect actual products

" I ordered a couch in December. The couch was delivered about a month later. I received the couch, and at first I frankly really liked it. One of the cushions was less supple than the other, but otherwise I thought it was fine. But when my designer saw the couch, she pointed out that what I received was not the same as what we ordered. And when I looked at the detail, I learned she was right.

I noticed a lot of the details actually were different from the pictures online - the tautness of the cushions was quite different - they're looser and 'give' a lot more than what the picture shows. The shape and size of the cushions changed from the picture - I wanted 'cubed' cushions, but they replaced the cushions with more traditional ones. Finally, some of the proportions were just off. From her perspective, all of those details make for a different couch and we should return.

I brought this up to the company, and after much back and forth, they insist this falls under "Buyer's Remorse" in their return policy, and that I have to bear all of the return costs. They won't take any accountability. Also - ironically, they tout a 30-day "hassle free" return policy, which I learned entails the buyer literally arranging for all re-packaging, logistics, and return delivery of their items. Somehow I'm undergoing a lot of hassle considering it's supposed to be 'hassle-free'.

Anyway, I'm returning the couch and I've filed a small claim in Vancouver to bring justice to this company that seems to do this often to their consumers. Will follow-up on this forum.

This review was modified by Moudy on January 26 2017 01:02:06 PM

2017-01-22

Great Store, Great people!

"Great Store and great people! This store has a great value of beautiful & sophisticated furniture and home decor products. I love stopping by here yearly, to buy furniture & decors for my home. You could spend all day the shopping there to buy their good quality interesting products. People working here are very friendly, accommodating and helpful. You can ask any questions with them and they really answers you and they also happy to help you find what you're looking for. It's really good to shop here.

This review was modified by makmendez79 on February 08 2017 04:54:40 PM

2016-12-15

Worst retail experience ever.

"My experience with Rove has been terrible. My table arrived and didn't work in the space. I returned it but had to figure out shipping on my own, since Rove refuses to assist with that. I shipped the table back to the warehouse via UPS packaged exactly as I received it and it allegedly arrived damaged. Now I have to file a claim with UPS. Thr warehouse sent the table back to me not packaged at all the way I sent it back (It looks like it was run over by a truck and then taped back together- I can hear pieces rattling around in the box), and Rove refuses to assist or refund anything, so unless I can recoup money from UPS, I'm out $700. Worst experience I've ever had with a retailer. I will never order from here again."

This review was modified by es_bo on December 15 2016 06:51:18 AM

2016-09-17

Updated review -

"Since writing the review below, Rove Concepts reached out to us and took responsibility for the mishap and reimbursed us for the shipping. I appreciated that the took the time to contact us and right their wrong. We are happy with the product and no longer have any problem recommending them.

We would be called to arrange "white glove" delivery and assembly. They did not call and instead came unannounced and dropped the boxes of chairs at our door. We asked to be credited the amount we spent to have the chairs assembled and they refused. They offered instead to come back and assemble our already assembled chairs. Great solution!

This review was modified by jennifer-13820 on September 22 2016 03:18:08 PM

2016-04-14

Excellent client service

"We ordered a chair along with other smaller items after a visit to the Rove Concepts showroom. The showroom choice is amazing and we could have spent a lot more money! The staff were courteous and helped us make color choices. The goods were delivered when stated and we have been very pleased with them. The armchair is comfortable and the dining chairs look great and have proved to be robust. We will be going to the showroom again when we need more items. We have our eye on some of their new accessories

This review was modified by valia68 on April 14 2016 10:13:59 AM

2015-06-10

"Really fantastic customer care. Answered all my questions and shipped out replacement parts to remedy a small issue on my Eames lounge chair. Shipping is very quick for freight. Only took about three weeks. Came in a box so big that it didn't fit through the door - so plan ahead! I had my doubts, but I am so satisfied I spent the extra money over all the cheaper reproductions. You wont regret dishing out more money for quality in the long run. "

2015-04-27

"Great products excellent communication and service

Have recently received two armchairs and a clock from Rove Concepts , the staff where very helpful regarding delivery and responded very quickly to my queries .

The chairs are even lovelier than I had expected really great quality and true to the original designs, which can be out of budget to most of us, so great value too.

Will return and order from them again with confidence

Share Rove Concepts's store rating

Rove Concepts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rove Concepts is a merchant member
Rove Concepts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.