Stores > Rove Concepts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rove Concepts by clicking a star below.
2017-09-12

Great product, poor delivery, terrible service.

"Delivery time was well over the quoted range and had to be micromanaged throughout the process, dealing with several carriers along the way. Customer service was of little help, only offering to call a number and hope for the best.
Final delivery caused damage to my house for which Rove will not assume responsibility and are unwilling to help beyond referring me to deal with their carrier.
The pieces are great and beautiful. I'm frustrated and out a security deposit.

2017-09-07

Ox Chair + Ottoman, design failure and rude customer service

"I purchased an Ox Chair and Ottoman from Rove. While the aesthetics and material construction of the chair are fine, it is physically impossible for the chair to be comfortable for anyone over the height of 5'6" or thereabouts.

The "horn"/headrest is convex and only lightly padded, and thus is very firm. For anyone taller than 5'6" - for reference, I am 6'1" - the design of the chair is such that when you sit, the headrest bump will press into your back between your shoulder blades and against the vertebrae (very likely the largest, visible vertebrae between the cervical spine and neck), which is incredibly uncomfortable. Let me repeat that - there is no position in which a person over a certain height threshold can be comfortable in the chair because of the design.

Now, I get that some people don't care about comfort, only looks. And I also get that for someone within the "goldilocks" band of heights may find this chair acceptable.

However, to make NO mention of this height-dependency anywhere on the website or in any other material is unacceptable. Moreover, the Ox Chair is always a "custom order", and customer service will remind you that when you buy, you agree to their policies which include "no returns of custom orders, period." So, if you are over the height of 5'6" and you purchase an Ox Chair, well, you've just wasted $1000 on an unusable piece of furniture.

Normally, I might be peeved about this, but that was enhanced by rude customer service. The customer service rep I corresponded with told me it was "unfair" of me to even request a return given their policies and that she would not forward me on to a manager because it'd be pointless. 0_o. Yes, you got that right, it's unreasonable to request a return of a piece of furniture that is unusable because of the design, yet the height-specific nature of the design is never communicated to the customer until they've already purchased and are "bound" by Rove's return policy. *eyeroll*

Take my advice, and don't do business with Rove. Instead, shop with a company that actually cares about being transparent, delivers comfortable products, and provides amicable customer service.

2017-09-07

Gorgeous Womb Chair!

"Adore and cherish this chair! Felt very comfortable and I am able to curl up at my desk with my legs curled up to my side. I am ordering another 2 womb chair and we can not wait to enjoy it. Overall, its a great purchase, great service & great product!"

2017-09-05

Gorgeous Grayson Tall Dresser!

"The items came undamaged and shipped relatively quickly. Exactly what I needed. Expected quality for price. "

2017-08-31

Chairs on sale! We love them!

"The six Masters Chairs came in a single box, which was pretty banged up in shipping, but the chairs were undamaged and all parts were included. This is an inexpensive furniture, but it's darn good-looking and very comfortable for an unpadded chair. The size is just right. They are sturdy. They look really cool. I purchased these chairs to complement our kitchen remodel. All in all, We LOVE them!

2017-08-29

Fabulous Round Tulip Table Carrara Marble 6-Piece Dining Set!!!!

"I purchased this August 2016 it's been officially a year and still looks great chairs clean up good with a magic eraser no complaints was waiting a bit to leave a review didn't realized it's been a year already planning on using a second set for the pool house love it! "

2017-08-24

Awesome Freeform Sofa & Ottoman!

"I am so scared to sit on it because its too pretty and clean lol. But for my first apartment I thought I should have WHITE. The look of it is modern and I actually get compliments on how it looks. Came fast and makes my space look way better. I'm single with no kids and I love it! Thank you. "

2017-08-15

Good quality furniture

"My ordered bed from them was delivered on time and with courtesy. Good quality furniture, it’s really what I am looking for. I’m so pleased with it. "

2017-08-15

Shipping was incompetent

"The product was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday afternoon between 1-4pm so I took the day off. It's past 4pm and I give their shipping office a call, it turns out they won't be able to deliver my product since they can't locate it. Would have appreciated being given a heads up much earlier instead of staying at home waiting for nothing.

Hopefully they can locate the product wherever it is.

2017-07-28

Beautifully designed, high quality products

"Love the product, love the brand, love the service. Slightly more expensive, but you are paying for uniqueness and quality. Would recommend to anyone."

2017-07-27

Terrible customer service and shipping - think twice before a big purchase

"Terrible customer service representatives , shipping service (Pilot) - you get what you pay for. Started off with the usual - the delivery company Pilot rerouted me to several people and I was given different numbers to call to figure out what is going on with my order. Makes you wonder if it is the first time Rove has delivered a piece of furniture outside of Vancouver. This would not be any different than other companies but the number of times i was rerouted to offices was insane. This was over the course of almost 2 weeks.

So then I am referred back to Rove's customer service Elia who tells me she can credit me $100 for a FUTURE purchase. Really? Why don't you deliver my furniture the first time around before assuming I will be buying again (which I won't nor will anyone I know). Additionally I called back and another customer rep. from Rove looked at my file and told me that she say the problem was that I "wanted your table delivered to your front door" at which point makes no sense as I live in a doorman building who can let the delivery people in whenever.

So now Rove's Service Manager Elly steps in and replies by email (because why would you take the time to actually call a customer who is clearly really frustrated?) that she has 'reviewed' the notes of my case and can't do anything else and is sorry that about the bad experience I had with PILOT. Dear Rove Concepts - if you decide to use a bad shipping service then it is YOUR own mistake. Not the customers and not whatever shipping agent you want to blame it on. How do you run a company like this?

2017-07-23

First time to purchase online and it was really a great experience

"This is my very first time to purchase furniture online and happy with my experience. The customer service I’ve talked to was very friendly and polite & she was Amy, She asked me what I needed and took time answering any questions I had about their product. She also informed me the exact date & time of the delivery. My package arrived on time and it was sealed perfectly. No damages, scratches. The sofa is very comfortable and really suit to my needs. So pleased with my purchase and would buy from this company again. "

New Jersey
2017-07-13

RAR molded rocking chair

"I was disappointed with the rocking chair. It does not look solid or a piece that would last. The material of the sear is very light and totally not worth the price i paid for. I could have gotten a better chair from CB2 for the price i paid. "

2017-07-03

Happy that I purchase a furniture with them

"The new dining set that I bought from them was of very good-quality and look very elegant. It's better than I expected. Really pleased with it. Delivery was on-time and packaged it well in a very high-standard. "

2017-06-09

Horrible quality of product, no transparency in return conditions and helpless customer service

"when i wanted to return the chairs i had bought online cause i hated it for its cheap feel and bad quality, Rove made me pay for the return shipping that cost almost the price of the chair, because "they are not responsible for returns...", because of the cheap look of the products i wanted to cancel a second order i had made and they made me pay 3% of charge for the "cancellation of an order that had not even left the warehouse". incredible!!
the customer service lady could not do anything aside of read the fine print of the purchase that says that we the customers, basically bear all the risk of buying an item online with them (where u cannot actually touch and feel what you are buying) and if you dont like what you get its your problem, you get hit with a penalty...
worst experience ever!!! will NEVER return. buyers beware!!!

Share Rove Concepts's store rating

Rove Concepts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rove Concepts is a merchant member
Rove Concepts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,432 merchant members.