Room 77 Reviews - https://room77.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 1,756 reviews

Room 77 is not a merchant member
Room 77 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,756)

"everything seemed to work very well."

"I found Room 77 very easy to use and all the info I was looking for on each hotel was easily available along with a variety of options."

"Very easy and quick process to book rooms."

"Quick and easy, with more choices.

"Romm 77 found a room very close the the venue I was headed to at a lower rate than I had been able to find.Very fast and convient."

"awesome site very easy to use. I found on a google search for cheap hotels and got lucky! Will suggest to friends and use again."

"This was a very quick and easy process. Loved the room I got for the price I got it. Will use them again

"Very easy to navigate I would use this site again

"Just booked a hotel and saved $33 with a AAA rate! Cheaper than Kayak."

"This is a very easy website to navigate. Made booking a hotel easy.

"I had a great experience booking through room77.com. I would recommend this site to everyone I know"

"I was extremely satisfied with interaction with Room 77. My email was answered very promptly and my problem solved quickly. Thanks!"

"I will stay again, we went to Disneyland, the drive is not bad, the price is awesome, and I saw a sign while staying there that the hotel offers a free shuttle to Disneyland. The rooms were clean, the area was nice, I stayed in a room with 3 young children and myself and I loved it and felt very safe. "

"excellent hotel site with lowest price - will use room 77 again in future"

"Was a great experience, simple and quick. I will use them again."