Ron's Home And Hardware Reviews - ronshomeandhardware.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.33/10 49 reviews

Ron's Home And Hardware is not a merchant member
Ron's Home And Hardware does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Slow shipping. Harrassed customer by phone. Bad attitute. Not recommend to anyone. Stay away from this seller to save yourself from upset and frustration."

Rating 6/103/5

"Was told that the items that I ordered were in stock. I have more than one residence so my CC address was different than the address that I was shipping to. They contacted me 5 days after the order to verify me and then was told it would take another 5 days to receive the order. Very sow service. I still have not received the order!"

"Was initially excited to have found this online store, great selection and good prices. However, when I ordered an item that soon become unneeded the return process has not been so smooth...

First you must obtain a return code from the company, not so hard, just a phone call. Then I learned they charge a 25% re-stocking fee, I think that's pretty high compared to the usual 10%. Now I'm having to file a dispute with my credit card company as they claim the item was refunded one day after its return, but now 3+ weeks later I'm not seeing any credit.

"I had been looking locally for some gutter screens and was not pleased with the quality of those found, till I searched online and found Ron's Home and Hardware.

My home is surrounded by trees and having these covers will help tremendously in keeping them clean.

"This was my first order from Ron's Home and Hardware and I was extremely pleased with the service received. The first item was shipped promptly and the second was on back order. With only a slight delay, it was received as promised. I will check back again for any future items I may need. Totally pleased."

Rating 8/104/5

"Overall shopping experience was good. My order was easy to place and I received acknowledgement immediately. After a week of no word, I called Ron's to find out what happened to my order. I wasn't able to speak with anyone but was able to leave a callback message. On the following day (8 days after I placed the order), I received an e-mail telling me my order was shipped. The next day I received a partial shippment with a note that the rest of my order was damaged and would be shipped as soon as Ron's received a replacement. I received the replacement the following day. I would have liked to have been notified by Ron's about the delay without my having to call them first.

Regards,
Larry Greene

Rating 4/102/5

"Kind of dissappointed in Ron's. They advertise one brand and substitute another. Example; ordered Coleman plastic oars 45" and received Sevlor 43" oars."

"Arrived on time. Good price."

"My order was shipped promptly and the product was received as expected. Wish they provided carrier tracking #, but that is all I can find to comment about. I would definitely recommend this store to my friends."

modified review This review was modified by dalemosher on December 09 2010 09:29:18 PM

"fast service, great product for great price"

Rating 8/104/5

"Love the products and the prices!"

"I'm unable to use the link to track my package."

"We were very happy with Ron's found it from google needed some special sized A/C vents they had them and we got our delivery fast. What more could you ask for?"

"Great prices. Haven't received product yet so can't comment on ease of shipping or quality."

Rating 8/104/5

"This order was fulfilled in 1 week. I received all items ordered and they were well packed for shipment."