• Address: 1121C Military Cutoff Rd #360
    • Contact: cs@rockwellnutrition.com
    • Phone: 866-757-4500
    • Customer Support: 866-57-4500 ext 701
    • Business Hours: Monday 10am-6pm (EST), Tuesday -Friday 10am -5pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"I still haven't received the probiotics I ordered. I wasn't given the option to have USPS deliver and UPS won't deliver to my house. So, it's almost a week and I still don't have my order. Won't order again. Too bad...I hear MindLinx is good. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

Rockwell-Nutrition, Rockwellnutrition.com rep has responded

“Dear glee_chasem,

No there isn't an option for shipping via USPS except for residents in HI and AK. We had notified the warehouse in reference to the email you sent us and they have been looking into the issue with UPS. We had not yet replied to you because we were waiting on the outcome from the warehouse. But since you know your address is un-deliverable through UPS (which is strange) we have asked the warehouse to recall the package.

A full refund has been issued. Our apologies that your order is unable to be delivered through UPS.

Best of health,

Kimberly Gebhart
Operations Manager
Rockwell Nutrition, LLC”

"Super slow shipping time, even taking into consideration a weather problem. Would not order from again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

Rockwell-Nutrition, Rockwellnutrition.com rep has responded

“Dear imaginarycoyotes,

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment in regards to the rare occurrence of a weather delay. The circumstance was out of our control. Your order was placed after 9pm on September 8th. It was processed and sent to the warehouse for shipping on the morning of September 9th. Normally it would have been delivered 3 days later on September 12.

But again, our apologies for the delay.

Wishing you the best of health,

Kimberly Gebhart
Operations Manager
Rockwell Nutrition, LLC”

"The order arrived very quickly.

"My item was delivered on time. I would suggest labeling the bottles."

"The website was very easy to navigate and find the supplements I was looking for; and my order came within the time frame given of 7-10 days in great cognition. Over all was very pleased with this company. "

"bottles came warm not the usual size icepack to keep them cold. Label change so was not sure if same brand. After a bit of going back and forth I did get some answers."

"The items I purchased were put in a large box with plenty of room to be protected by the ample paper wrap included. Unfortunately, the bottles were tossed in first and wrap placed in a huge clump on top of them, so that they were not very protected from breakage. We were lucky that only the wrappers were damaged, and no t the glass bottles."

" I am always impressed with how fast my orders come from you guys;
the supplements my dr. has me taking, have made an
incredible difference in my life; the Adrenotone alone
is something I have needed forever, and the L-5-MTHF is making a remarkable difference in my health and well-being.
I feel blessed.

"I got a list of 7 supplements from my doctor. I wanted to get them from professional sources to ensure they were good quality. The brand names that she recommended varied so I thought i would have to order from a bunch of different sites but i didn't they were all on Rockwell! Prices were reasonable i trust they are good quality and they were delivered quick and free!! Excellent experience and i will do it again!!"

"My order was shipped fast and the product I ordered works really well!! I am very happy to be a customer!"

"The order was placed and delivered promptly...
but the packaging (with an extra charge for cool packing) was a waste of time and money. The cool packs were not wrapped around the product and appeared to be useless packaging.

"Please with produce. Excellent service on overnight delivery."

"I ordered and they delivered it on the day they said they would! Perfect"

"Great service. Great product!"

"speedy delivery; great probiotic product"

Rockwellnutrition.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rockwellnutrition.com is a merchant member
Rockwellnutrition.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.