• Rockwellnutriti Rockwellnutrition.com Elite Status

• Address: 1121C Military Cutoff Rd #360
    • Contact: cs@rockwellnutrition.com
    • Phone: 866-757-4500
    • Customer Support: 866-57-4500 ext 701
    • Business Hours: Monday 10am-6pm (EST), Tuesday -Friday 10am -5pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

greenbush's Avatar

"Fast and accurate shipping, thanks!"

"Very good consideration and quick shipment!"

"Everything was fulfilled quickly and correctly."

"Easy to order. Products arrive in a timely manner!"

"Easy to order and delivered very quickly"

"had troubling completing order - don't know why - told them this - never really heard back - but did receive order"

"THE PILLS ARRIVED IN GOOD SHAPE VIA UPS WHICH IS VERY GOOD
AS I HAD THEM RIGHT AWAY. I AM A HANDICAPPED SENIOR AND
CANNOT GO TO USPS TO PICK UP MAIL OR PACKAGES.

GOOD SERVICE. VERY SATISFIED

"Exceeded my expectations for delivery of the product."

"Was so excited to find your site. I filled my cart with a few items. had to find another product to buy to get free shipping. left the cart to think over about adding a couple of more items. phone call on abandoned credit card. go back to site to put in order. must have opened in another browser to finish order so next day get another call about abandoned credit card even after finished order. really! no other site in all my years of online shopping bothers customers with phone calls because they didn't finish their order. A real pain. The next day another phone call about the order I placed to let me know that I got an email saying that 2 out of the 3 items I ordered are not in stock. Took my $ though anyway. I canceled the whole order & had to wait almost a week for funds to be returned to my account. I don't know why you would ever email me for a review or feedback, it was definitely a miserable experience. 3 phone calls, an email plus taking $ even though products on backorder w/ no date of restocking. You really should not take any $ until you are shipping out the order. bad, bad, bad very bad experience overall. disappointing. oh yeah, got the same items on Amazon shipped out in 2 days...same price. Actually felt scammed from your site."

"Package arrived early than expected, I will order from you again!"

"Rockwell Nutrition delivers promptly and accurately. I buy a specific product from them every few months and they are consistently good."

"Dear Rockwell Nutrition group, I am sad to inform you that I just sent back my products on Monday, 8/10/15 through the US Postal service. I was so excited to take them, but I didn't feel well after taking them. I began the 5-HTP first, and felt much worse. I then gave it a few days and took the multivitamin, and felt ill on that item as well. I am so sorry, but I have found that by taking nothing at all - I am feeling much better. I am detoxing off of Paxil after taking for 15 years, and felt these two items would help. I was wrong, and that's OK. My experience with you folks was totally awesome! I would buy products from you again in a heartbeat, but just need to be off of everything right now. God Bless, and mahalo for all of your help. I don't know if you accept your product back for a refund or not, but thought I would give it a try. if not, I understand. Thank you again for your assistance and kindness.

Best,
Sally Green
50 Mallard Lane
North East, MD 21901

cell phone - -302-545-5239

"I got it quickly, happy with the service."

"Products showed up very quickly and order accurately filled. Very impressed by their product line as well."

"Received the product as advertised and with no hassle."

Share Rockwellnutrition.com's store rating

Rockwellnutrition.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rockwellnutrition.com is a merchant member
Rockwellnutrition.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.