• Rockwellnutriti Rockwellnutrition.com Elite Status

• Address: 1121C Military Cutoff Rd #360
    • Contact: cs@rockwellnutrition.com
    • Phone: 866-757-4500
    • Customer Support: 866-57-4500 ext 701
    • Business Hours: Monday 10am-6pm (EST), Tuesday -Friday 10am -5pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"SUPER fast service! My order arrived almost immediately."

"Quick delivery and accurate"

"Priced right and quick delivery."

"Took a little longer than I expected."

"My order arrived quickly and was correct!"

"I was very pleased with your handling of this order. It was delivered unusually fast. Thank you."

"Product was delivered as promised."

"Arrived quickly, great product! "

"As a first time purchaser, we had a bit of an initial slow-down in getting our order processed -- but the staff quickly jumped into gear and over-night expressed our product. It arrived, and we are pleased."

"I love that the product I want is always available. Shipping arrived faster than expected. Great service!"

"Email did not contain tracking number and had to call twice for it. The first time, customer service gave me the wrong tracking number. In any case, still was prompt in returning my calls and responding to email question. I do appreciate their prompt response."

"The product I wanted was out of stock and the restock date was a month past - would have appreciated an accurate restock date so I can plan my purchases"

"Im very please with the ordering process. The site was easy to navigate around in. There is also a lot good information regarding the products and how to use them. I also received my products in a timely matter. "

"We ordered two gemmo products we were charged for both but only one was sent. We called and then found that one was actually backordered for a month. The original order was sent promptly but we had to follow up on the missing product, which you quickly responded to and said there will be a refund. Thanks for the immediate action.

"The wrong product was sent. When I asked for a prepaid return label, I was told that it was already paid which did not make any sense. Fed Ex of course charged me. And I was told to read their return policy which stated that I would be responsible for a 20 percent re-stocking charge. Do not order from this company. They don't know what they are doing!!!"

Share Rockwellnutrition.com's store rating

Rockwellnutrition.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rockwellnutrition.com is a merchant member
Rockwellnutrition.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.