Stores > Rockwell Nutrition
  • Rockwell Nutrit Rockwell Nutrition Elite Status

Monday 10am-6pm (EST), Tuesday -Friday 10am -5pm (EST)
      866-757-4500
      cs@rockwellnutrition.com
      866-57-4500 ext 701

Voice your opinion! Review Rockwell Nutrition by clicking a star below.
2017-08-01

Great Experience

"I got my order super quick. Great advice and overall service! "

2016-09-30

Buyer Beware! Don't send dollars to this company. You'll never see a product or your money back!

"Purchased BioGenesis PH Greens. Never received the product, waited and waited. Never received a credit to my bank account. Every time I try to contact them I get a voice mail. I don't even think this company is legit. I finally was able to get a hold of an actual person the 2nd time I phoned. I was told my account was credited. It was not. I checked my bank statement; which they swore it was refunded. I called a third time. I have yet to hear from them. Do not purchase from rockwell Nutrition. You are sure to be scammed.

2016-03-27

"I have been so impressed by the quality of service we have received from Rockwell Nutrition. I have placed an order with them for HMF Replete probiotics at least three times now. The price is competitive with Amazon Prime provided one purchases a certain quantity and thus receives the free shipping. The quality of packaging far exceeds the purchases I have received through Amazon though. My probiotics from Rockwell Nutrition have arrived with a cool pack (even though I chose not to purchase one), and was wrapped in insulated foil packing material! (In warm weather one might choose to purchase a cool pack to insure the product stays cool if desired, as the one they kindly add in is not a guarantee.) As well, I have appreciated the follow up communication regarding the credit card protection that they provide. It is refreshing to find this quality of service. Thank you Rockwell Nutrition - please keep up the great work!"

2016-03-25

Fast great service

"Wonderful to know I can get Unda products online now! "

2016-03-20

Best Whey Protein you can buy

"My husband and I love, love the Whey Protein. It has the best ingredients for the best health benefits you can buy anywhere. We use it every day to supplement our breakfast or lunch. We mix with frozen fruit to add different flavor. I use only water/my husband prefers milk to make his protein shake."

2016-03-18

"Good job, as usual! In the future, if you want a rating, do not make this a required option."

2016-03-14

awesome company

"THE order I made was delivered really soon."

2016-03-13

"Rapid delivery. Item in good shape. Very satisfied. Thank you."

2016-03-07

"I am not a reseller, just hate shopping."

2016-03-07

quick delivery

"Quickly delivered and packed well."

2016-03-04

Poor customer service

"An email offered 10% discount that would be applied to my purchase automatically when completing my purchase. It didn't. I called customer service and they agreed it should have and did not know why it didn't. They offered a credit. I said no thank you and that I would just cancel my order. I was then told they would credit my credit card the 10%, but that it would be in 48 hrs. 48 hrs later it was not done. I had to call the customer service a second time and explain again. The second call resulted in the credit actually be made. Very disappointed."

2016-03-02

Product not available

"Your item said 'in stock' when it wasn't. I have to trust that you haven't charged me for an item that I paid for and you don't even have it!!!!!!!!! Furious!!!!!"

2016-03-02

Easy and Efficient

"Ordering was very easy ,the website user friendly and my products arrived very timely!"

2016-02-28

Happy

"Fast delivery, no problems"

2016-02-25

"I have been very pleased with both the product and the price. The ease of doing business and the prompt delivery have been the icing on the cake. Great job! Everyone involved should be commended."

Share Rockwell Nutrition's store rating

Rockwell Nutrition is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rockwell Nutrition is a merchant member
Rockwell Nutrition participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.