Stores > Rockwellnutrition.com

• Address: 1121C Military Cutoff Rd #360
    • Contact: cs@rockwellnutrition.com
    • Phone: 866-757-4500
    • Customer Support: 866-57-4500 ext 701
    • Business Hours: Monday 10am-6pm (EST), Tuesday -Friday 10am -5pm (EST)

2016-03-27

"I have been so impressed by the quality of service we have received from Rockwell Nutrition. I have placed an order with them for HMF Replete probiotics at least three times now. The price is competitive with Amazon Prime provided one purchases a certain quantity and thus receives the free shipping. The quality of packaging far exceeds the purchases I have received through Amazon though. My probiotics from Rockwell Nutrition have arrived with a cool pack (even though I chose not to purchase one), and was wrapped in insulated foil packing material! (In warm weather one might choose to purchase a cool pack to insure the product stays cool if desired, as the one they kindly add in is not a guarantee.) As well, I have appreciated the follow up communication regarding the credit card protection that they provide. It is refreshing to find this quality of service. Thank you Rockwell Nutrition - please keep up the great work!"

2016-03-25

Fast great service

"Wonderful to know I can get Unda products online now! "

2016-03-20

Best Whey Protein you can buy

"My husband and I love, love the Whey Protein. It has the best ingredients for the best health benefits you can buy anywhere. We use it every day to supplement our breakfast or lunch. We mix with frozen fruit to add different flavor. I use only water/my husband prefers milk to make his protein shake."

2016-03-18

"Good job, as usual! In the future, if you want a rating, do not make this a required option."

2016-03-14

awesome company

"THE order I made was delivered really soon."

2016-03-13

"Rapid delivery. Item in good shape. Very satisfied. Thank you."

2016-03-07

"I am not a reseller, just hate shopping."

2016-03-07

quick delivery

"Quickly delivered and packed well."

2016-03-04

Poor customer service

"An email offered 10% discount that would be applied to my purchase automatically when completing my purchase. It didn't. I called customer service and they agreed it should have and did not know why it didn't. They offered a credit. I said no thank you and that I would just cancel my order. I was then told they would credit my credit card the 10%, but that it would be in 48 hrs. 48 hrs later it was not done. I had to call the customer service a second time and explain again. The second call resulted in the credit actually be made. Very disappointed."

2016-03-02

Product not available

"Your item said 'in stock' when it wasn't. I have to trust that you haven't charged me for an item that I paid for and you don't even have it!!!!!!!!! Furious!!!!!"

2016-03-02

Easy and Efficient

"Ordering was very easy ,the website user friendly and my products arrived very timely!"

2016-02-28

Happy

"Fast delivery, no problems"

2016-02-25

"I have been very pleased with both the product and the price. The ease of doing business and the prompt delivery have been the icing on the cake. Great job! Everyone involved should be commended."

2016-02-18

"Perfect service! Kept me informed the whole time, and product was delivered on time and with no glitches."

2016-02-17

Easy Peazy!

"In every way, from finding what I needed to shipping was extremely easy. Super fast processing made for a VERY fast arrival. Thank you!"

Share Rockwellnutrition.com's store rating

Rockwellnutrition.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rockwellnutrition.com is not a merchant member
Rockwellnutrition.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!