• Address: 1121C Military Cutoff Rd #360
    • Contact: cs@rockwellnutrition.com
    • Phone: 866-757-4500
    • Customer Support: 866-57-4500 ext 701
    • Business Hours: Monday 10am-6pm (EST), Tuesday -Friday 10am -5pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"Great company! I will be ordering again soon. "

"I'am very dissatisfied with Rockwellnutrition because I bought something, they charged in my account and two days later snt me an email saying that the product was not available."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

Rockwell-Nutrition, Rockwellnutrition.com rep has responded

“Dear rosangelasm_ferraz,

We're sorry to hear of your disappointment. We do not hold inventory; all items are shipped directly from the manufacturer or a distribution warehouse. We do our best to keep our website updated with current stock status, however, there are times when we are unaware that an item is out of stock until we submit the order to our supplier for shipping.

We do send out an email informing the customer that the item is unavailable and the expected restocking date. The customer is given a choice on whether they would like to keep their order open for fulfillment or whether they would like to cancel and receive a refund or store credit.

Your order came in on the 18th after hours. Our order processor sent an email to you the very next day to let you know of the back order. We did not receive a reply from you requesting a refund until August 24th (again, after hours). The refund was issued during business hours on August 25th.

Again, we're sorry for your disappointment.

Best of health,

Kimberly Gebhart
Operations Manager
Rockwell Nutrition, LLC.”

"Delivered in a timely manner"

"Rockwell Nutrition is very responsive and give accurate and full details on their products. "

"Probiotic product was supposed to be kept cold and was delivered warm."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-24-2014

Rockwell-Nutrition, Rockwellnutrition.com rep has responded

“Dear jesulli,

We have explained extensively on each product page and again on the order confirmation page in the link that is included next to the item name, that this particular brand of probiotic is extremely stable. It does not need to be kept cold. In fact, the manufacturer only ships it with a cold pack when we specifically request one. Manufacturing tests have shown that would take 3-4 weeks of extreme heat to begin breaking down the vitality of the product. The cold pack will not arrive cold because it absorbs heat and will melt.

The manufacturer's freeze dried technology and the fact that they add 50% more probiotic to begin with to ensure they maintain their optimal efficacy during transit. The shipment time from the warehouse to your front door was less than 48 hours.

We do suggest storing in the refrigerator to extend the life of the product for up to 2 years or indefinitely if stored frozen. However, the efficacy will be unhindered for up to 3-6 months if left un-refrigerated.

Best of health,

Kimberly Gebhart
Operations Manager
Rockwell Nutrition, LLC”

"Thank you for getting my products to me in such a timely manner. Both flaxseeds are great tasting and high quality as you promised. I'm sure you will be hearing from me again."

"Never have a problem with this supplier."

"My first time ordering from Rockwell. Good price, quick delivery; I'm happy. Thanks."

"Absolutely great! Thank you!"

"I was pleased that my order arrived so fast and complete!"

"Great coconut oil and the order arrived within a couple of days."

"very fast service. No hassles"

"i was so happy with the great selection and super-duper quick shipping at rockwellnutrition.com. they had all of the hard-to-find supplements i was looking for, at incredible prices. i will be BACK!"

"I am so happy to have found a company that really treats it's customer's like family. From the time you place your order until the time your package arrives, it's a first class service. The products available are some of the best! Kimberly took my order and was so professional and friendly. She was patient and took the time to explain everything I needed to know about R.N's services. I can hardly wait to make my next order! Thanks Rockwell Nutrition."

"Everything arrived quickly and as ordered. Will order again when the time comes."

Rockwellnutrition.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rockwellnutrition.com is a merchant member
Rockwellnutrition.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.