Rockwellnutrition.com Reviews - rockwellnutrition.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.61/10 732 reviews

Rockwellnutrition.com is a merchant member
Rockwellnutrition.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Always fast delivery, packaged well, and have been taking this product for 4 years. Excellent quality and very pleased with the results."

"Order was correct and arrived quickly."

"Fast service, products as promised, will use again!"

"Rockwell Nutrition is an excellent source for supplementing your diet as well as information in up-to-date health information. They are my number one resource."

"Quick delivery. Thank you"

"This was my second order I have made with Rockwell Nutrition, both orders arrived as promised and I have been satisfied with the products ordered."

"The order was accurate and the speed of delivery was out of this world. I got my order in two days. Thanks, Rockwell!"

"very quick delivery, amazing product, as usual!"

Rating 4/102/5

"I still have not received my order.
Very disappointed and will probably choose another site to order from next time.

modified review reply posted Apr-05-2014

“Dear aromagirl,

Your tracking information shows that your package is out for delivery today. Since your order came in after same day processing on 3/28 it was processed on Monday. The items were only available from our distributor in Arizona.

We can be reached at cs@rockwellnutriton.com whenever you have a question regarding the status of your order. If you haven't received your tracking information, please check your junk mail folder.

Kindest regards,

Rockwell Nutrition, LLC.”

"Excellent company. Fast delivery."

"Delivery was quick. Came with cool pack as described.
thanks

Rating 4/102/5

"I was sent the wrong product but my invoice had the correct information. I had to order from another company. I don't think I will be purchasing again from Rockwell."

modified review reply posted Apr-01-2014

“Dear denise_huie,

We are truly sorry to hear you received the wrong item with your delivery. We would have absolutely corrected the error had we been notified, but this is the first we have heard that there was an issue.

Please send an email to cs@rockwellnutrition.com and our customer service representative will take care of it right away.

Best of health,

Rockwell Nutrition, LLC”

"Cardio HTN is the only product that lowers my BP. Thank you. Great product. "

"Skin product I ordered turned out to be HIGHLY scented and not especially absorbent -- I was allergic to it and my arm immediately broke out into a rash.
That said, I contacted Rockwell immediately, filled in the necessary forms of complaint to send to the product's maker, and will hopefully get full reimbursement. So we're in process...

modified review reply posted Mar-27-2014

“Dear ldcohen,

As per our emails, your adverse reaction has been reported to the manufacturer and yes, a full reimbursement will be issued. A return label has been emailed to you.

Kind regards,

Rockwell Nutrition, LLC.”

"I got my order very quickly and carefully packaged. Thanks!"