• Address: 1121C Military Cutoff Rd #360
    • Contact: cs@rockwellnutrition.com
    • Phone: 866-757-4500
    • Customer Support: 866-57-4500 ext 701
    • Business Hours: Monday 10am-6pm (EST), Tuesday -Friday 10am -5pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I'm very happy with my order."

"Overall great customer service. I had one item on back order which was a bit inconvenient as I am unable to start my treatments without this item but this was not their fault.

Thanks,

"A very professional, reliable, and safe service and company to buy my vitamins and supplement from. I totally trust Rockwell Nutrition."

"Quick & easy reorder. Hadn't ordered for a long time, but found the same products I needed."

"Delivery was made in a timely manner!"

"I love the UNDA products, they work really good. "

"This is the second time I purchase some of your products, I hope with time, the products help me, I like to mentioned that Julie is very helpful and profetional she really care about my situation, thank you."

"very good selection of products"

"delivery was very quick and also they pay attention to the heat sensitive items."

"I was less than impressed with the consult as I felt the person knew lots about her products but less about the conditions which the product treated. It took literally hours of fiddling with the website & placing calls before I could obtain the $25 gift cert offered with the consult. Too much hassle for buying one item. Haven't had a chance to the product yet. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

Rockwell-Nutrition, Rockwellnutrition.com rep has responded

“Dear laens383,

We're sorry that you were not more satisfied with the consultation. Our nutritionist has conducted several hundred consultations through the years and this is the first review that has been less than stellar. She does phone consults with many clients with many issues, and during the consultation she does her absolute best to find the most effective solutions for each person as she learns more about the health challenges they face. Her recommendations are based on her training and understanding of a particular situation. We hope that what was recommended will be helpful for you.

As far as redeeming the gift certificate that is part of our offer, we apologize that the process was a challenge. We're looking into a way to make it easier to understand that the points are automatically added to your account so that they can be easily redeemed.

Kindest regards,

Kimberly Gebhart
Operations Manager
Rockwell Nutrition, LLC”

"First time I ordered from this company and the delivery was very quick!"

"Very fast delivery and was free shipping."

"Product shipped relatively fast, and well packaged (maybe too much so?) Thx"

"The price of products order were below other sites. In addition, the products arrived quickly. I would definitely recommend this site to friends. I have recommended this site to my ND doctor, who uses many of your doctor grade vitamins."

"Product arrived as ordered in a timely fashion."

Rockwellnutrition.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rockwellnutrition.com is a merchant member
Rockwellnutrition.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.