• Address: 1121C Military Cutoff Rd #360
    • Contact: cs@rockwellnutrition.com
    • Phone: 866-757-4500
    • Customer Support: 866-57-4500 ext 701
    • Business Hours: Monday 10am-6pm (EST), Tuesday -Friday 10am -5pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"Order came as expected. No problems. Thank you."

"I'm completely satisfied with the product, but thought the ice pack actually made the product hotter (I feel as though it retained the heat in the gel pack). I will definetly order products from this site again just may take the chance and not pay for cooling. "

"Fast service to ship this hard to find item called Mitoplex"

"Rockwell had a product my naturopath was out of and was needed for a summer cold my daughter caught (DroseraPlex syrup). Product came within a couple days and in perfect condition. Once again, you delivered when needed and thank you so very much!"

"The process was easy and my product was delivered sooner than expected."

"Very satisfied! Received in a timely manner and person I talked to to order was very polite"

"Disappointed only received 1/2 of order"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-14-2014

Rockwell-Nutrition, Rockwellnutrition.com rep has responded

“Dear christinaslv,

We are sorry that you didn't receive your order in full. An email was sent to you on July 8th alerting you of the fact that part of your order was out of stock. There is an option to hold for the back order or cancel for a refund to your credit card or receive a store credit.

We are a drop ship company and do not hold inventory so we are often not aware of an out of stock item until we submit the order to the distribution warehouse.

If you have not received the email from our order processor, please check your "junk mail" folder. Let us know if you do not want to hold the order open for fulfillment and we will be happy to cancel and refund your card.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Kimberly Gebhart
Operations Manager
Rockwell Nutrition, LLC”

"Only thing wrong was that the cold packing was hot. "

"I purchased Arthrosoothe cream and it has been working well, along with the capsules Arthrosoothe. The items were received very quickly and I would purchase again from your company."

"My probiotic arrived two days after being shipped. Unfortunately, I had to be away briefly early that afternoon. The ice pack that was shipped with the two bottles of probiotics had absolutely no coldness left in it, and the probiotics were warm. I can only hope the probiotics have not been damaged."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-10-2014

Rockwell-Nutrition, Rockwellnutrition.com rep has responded

“Dear elr1074,

We're sorry to hear of your disappointment. Please take a moment to read about the heat sensitive information (link can be found on the product page and in your order confirmation). We have extensive information on the matter of heat sensitivity. We have been selling this particular brand of probiotic for over a decade due to its durability in the heat. During the summer months a cold pack is automatically included, there is also an option for additional cold packing on the product page. Which you opted for, however, when a cold pack is included it will not remain cold through the shipping journey. It has kept the product cool a bit longer from it's frozen storage at the warehouse but again the particular brand of probiotic in your order can withstand weeks of extreme heat (without cold packing) and still be at label claims on delivery due to the manufacturing process and the fact that 50% more probiotic than the label claim is added to allow for transit times. If you would like more information on this, we will be happy to provide you with the manufacturer's phone number so they can explain it directly.

Please be rest assured the efficacy of the product you received is still optimal.

Best of health,

Kimberly Gebhart
Operations Manager
Rockwell Nutrition, LLC”

"Good product, good service."

"Fast service-easy ordering! Very satisfied"

"I'm very happy with the service and speedy delivery of my product.

Thanks!

"I appreciate the attention that is paid to the timing of the shipment of probiotics so they are not subject to adverse storage conditions during their shipment period."

"After I placed my order, I was contacted right away and told that the mcg of the product I was buying was no longer available. I was given another option and as soon as I responded, my order was then shipped. It felt like very personalized service."

Rockwellnutrition.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rockwellnutrition.com is a merchant member
Rockwellnutrition.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.