• Address: 40 N.E. 1st Avenue, Ste# 601 , Miami Florida
    • Customer Support: 305-356-8079
    • Business Hours: 7am-10pm Sunday-Thursday 7am-1:26pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"My wife loved her Rollex. Made a wonderful anniversary present she will never forget!"

"I was looking around different places to see what my what my rolex watch was worth I checked some local stores and then started looking on the internet and seen rocks on clocks called and talked to mike told him what I had and he gave me a estimated value and told me about the procedure to send it to him using free isured shipping I hadn,t done this before but mike explained it to me it was really easy and fast after mike received my watch he contacted me with a very good offer much more than the other offers I had received I accepted the offer and had my check the next day . it,s nice dealing with people who are up front and honest and mike was just that would definetly recommend rocks on clocks to others thanks mike bill"

"As everyone knows, a rolex is one of the worlds most sought after watches. They are classy, established, and known as a status symbol. But in some cases they can mean love, passion, and commitment. After our first watch from rocks on clocks, we had no choice but to purchase another one. The quality, precision, and craftsmanship, is out of this world. After considering many watches, it was not so much about what watch would look nice on a wrist, but more so, purchasing something that can be passed down generation to generation. After telling mike about our specific situation, he sat down, and discussed that these watches are more than just a hunk of cash, but something that a family can cherish and love forever. My datejust is something that I never go without, and when my dad decided to choose a rolex day-date I could not have been happier. My dad quotes "this watch means more than just a piece of gold, it brings tears to my eyes to know that I will pass something down to my son that every hour of the day when he glances at the time or day, I will come to mind." Mike has provided our family with outstanding watches and surely will continue to do so generation to generation. "

"It was a pleassure doing business with Rocks on Clocks and will do more business in the future.Thanks!"

"After working with another jeweler who told me that the Rolex watch I was interested in would be impossible to find within my budget, I contacted Rocks on Clocks. Ziv worked one on one with me to help me find the exact watch that I so desired. He was not only able to find me a mint condition pre-owned Rolex but was able to keep the price of the watch within my budget. He was always responsive to answer any questions or concerns I had about the sale of the watch. I have to admit I was a little nervous about making a purchase over the internet. The watch however was delivered as stated and is absolutely beautiful! Thanks again for making my special birthday present a reality !"

"I have to say that working with Mike at "Rocks on Clocks" was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I did quite a bit of research on sellers of pre-used Rolex watches and his company cam up as the best. I can completely agree that their service, attention to detail, integrity, customer serice, quality of product and overall cost can not be beat in the industry. In the future, "Rocks on Clocks" is the only place I would go for an additonal timepiece or an upgrade to one of my current waters. Thanks - Mike"

"Hey Guys

I received the Rolex Airking watch for my partner, Lisa, as promised. What an amazing watch, and an amazing experience it was to deal with Rocks on Clocks. Excellent Service, and were true to their word in every aspect throughtout the whole process. I would highly recommend these guys when purchasing a Rolex, and will definitely buy again off Mike and the Team at Rocks On Clocks.
Antony Leis, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

"Rocksonclocks.com is the place to get a wonderful watch for a amazing price!! I ordered it offline from Cali and the people at rocksonclocks.com made it so easy helped me every step of the way. Came to my house in a day opened the box better then I can even imagine the diamonds in the bezel were so amazing. You can ever trade in the old bezel and up grade to a better one . Not only did I great amazing watch for a good price but now I have a reliable jeweler to get my bling from. thanx everyone at rocksonclocks.com"

"best company to service a Rolex watch/// and best company to buy custom made diamond accessories! Ask for Ziv O! I want to let you know.. I did my research and asked others for quotes.. they got the best job done form a fraction of the price! I wipll recommend them to anyone who is lookinjg for Rolex or diamonds! wow what a service!!!"

"My name is Sam R. and i just bought a new unused GMT from Mike T. @rocksonclocks.com. I have been purchasing from him since 2007 so I followed him to ROC.he offered me a great deal, free insured overnight shipping, and an extended warranty. I will refer him friends/family. I also bought 2 other watches at the same time."

"I bought a pair of flawless diamond earrings from Rocksonclocks. Their customer service is exceptional; they answered all my questions before I chose the earrings and they were delivered right away. I am very happy with them. I just love this company and for sure I will order from them again; next time probably one of their beautiful watches!"

Love it love it love it. Ty Rocks on Clocks for my most awesome Rolex. Ziv Tamir. He's the best. Such cool customer service. I felt appreciated.

"If you are searching for a high end watch, Rocksonclocks is a must. Not only do they have the best prices, but the people you deal with over there are as nice as you can possibly imagine. Even after the sale they spend time with you on the phone or via email explaining anything you want to know from the basics to the tiniest of details. Buy from them with confidence."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2013

RocksOnClocks.com, Rocksonclocks.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much :-)!”

"Take all of the positive and extensive reviews of this site, roll them into one, and you have my review. I'm writing mainly to offset (if there will ever be) the future (hopefully never) one star review: I have three things to say:
Best customer service!
Top quality watches and diamonds!
Very good prices!

P.s. All of that being an understatement.

"Great product,service,and deliverance!"

Rocksonclocks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rocksonclocks.com is a merchant member
Rocksonclocks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.