• Rating 9.83/10 52 reviews

Rocketmoto.com is not a merchant member
    Rocketmoto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Rocketmoto.com contact information

• Address: PO Box 1225, Hollis, NH
    • Contact: sales@rocketmoto.com
    • Phone: 877.533.4245
    • Customer Support: 877.533.4245
    • Business Hours: M-F 9AM - 6PM, Sat 10AM-3PM EST/EDT
    • Fax: 877.533.4245

"Excellent customer service! Excellent product. Excellent Transaction. Item purchased, Dual Sena SMH10B Bluetooth Bike Comm/Headset."

"An overall excellent shopping experience. Adam was as helpful as anyone could be, answering all of my questions both before the sale and after my purchase which greatly helped me with the installation. I would highly recommend Rocketmoto.com to all my motorcycling friends!"

"I was surprised by how friendly the staff were when I rang to order my headsets. Then when the headsets arrived I was surprised how quickly they had come from US to Australia. I will certainly be ordering through them again. "

"I have made two separate orders from Rocket Moto and both time the orders were shipped when promised. I have been completely happy with the whole process and the quality of service."

"Promptly returned my calls. Knowledgeable and friendly help. Good prices. Would recommend to others."

"Work Done:
Replace Stock Horn with a Stiebel Nautilus that i already owned.
Install a PDM-60
Install Autocomm SuperPro Automatic 2 kit - with a kenwood radio powered for bike to bike comm.

Not only is the system absolutely awesome - but you have to inspect the wiring work to truly appreciate the artistry and care that is taken in doing the installation work. Power wires all run in braided sleeve - cables routed with forethought for longevity as well as maintenance. I couldn't be more pleased with what Adam did.

Pensacola, fl

"When I called Rocket Moto for a replacement SMH10 headset & mike boom, I was very pleased by the absolute professionalism displayed by thier staff. On top of that the person was so nice and friendly it seemed as though they were and old friend that I hadn't talked to in a long time. On top of that, the price couldn't be beat and I receved my parts in a shorter time than expected"

"Awesome, swift service. Great to deal with"

"Customer service is great to deal with, fast shipping, good prices. "

"very good advise and support, Thanks"

"I can't say enough about my experience with Adam at Rocketmoto. He was very knowledgable about the product. I placed my order later on Monday, needing the parts by Thursday. When Adam discovered we missed the cut-off for priority mail he sent it 2 day Fed Ex and covered the cost difference. I'll definitely buy from him again."

"Very good in both the order process and the delivery."

"Adam at RocketMoto is excellent at not only communication, but knowing what the customer needs vs wants. I called and he walked me though my whole communication needs and asked me questions and narrowed down the products he has. Gave me pros and cons and let me decide what was going to work for me.
I can't say enough about Adam's customer service. He kept me in the loop on a delay on ordering, when the product came in with damaged packaging, he asked me if I'd like to wait for nicer presentation (which I declined because product was still safe). He has offered tidbits of information that has been very helpful. Ordering across the boarder was of no issue either as he ships USPS so Canada doesn't get brokerage fees attached.

He likes what he does and he does it well. Whenever it's time for me to buy something over the net, his shop will now be my first stop going forward.

Mike

"Been having a heck of a time finding the way trick PDM60 power distribution module to install on my new 2012 K1600GT. A quick call to Adam at Rocketmoto changed that in an instant. Within minutes I placed an order for the PDM60 as well as the helpful wiring kit that comes complete with various lengths and gauges and a handful of Posi-Taps, Posi-Locks, and Posi-Twists. Same day Priority Mail shipping had the parts at my Texas location in two days. Not too shabby.

The best part of working with Adam in addition to dealing with the owner of Rocketmoto is his knowledge base regarding the product line. He actually installs what he sells and can impart various nuggets of information as well as 'gotchas' specific to your bike. Try getting that level of customer service from the huge companies out there.

I'm extremely loyal when someone treats me well and goes beyond what is expected. In just one simple transaction Rocketmoto has earned a customer for life. Looking forward to my next order!

Mark7Seven's Avatar
Atlanta suburbs

"From start to finish the buying process has been top notch! Adam was friendly, knowledgeable and eager to make things work smoothly for me. The Sena motorcycle bluetooth device was exactly as represented and works very well. "