Stores > Rockabilia
  • Rockabilia

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rockabilia by clicking a star below.
2017-07-02

"I ordered a Transilvanian Hunger and a From Beyond T-Shirt, and the Transilvanian Hunger one came within a week. Awesome! But the From Beyond one SAID it would take 6-10 days to ship, and it's been almost a month. This is really frustrating. I don't think I'm going to order from them again. If you want quality shirts and super fast shipping, try Indiemerchstore. The service and products are 50 times better than this bullshit excuse for a website. DON'T ORDER OFF OF ROCKABILIA!!!!!

2017-05-15

They steal your money for "backorders"

"There was no warning about the product I wanted being on back order until after the purchase. After a few days I looked around at other sites and it was out of stock everywhere. Funny thing is, they actually took the product off their site completely and kept my money. No intention of refunding my money even though they know that they cannot fill the order.

Probably the dirtiest company I've had the experience of purchasing from.

2016-10-17

Never again!

"I found Rockabilia back in 2014 and was pretty excited about a place where I could finally find almost anything music related at pretty good prices. I bought several items ( and spent plenty of money) in 2014 and 2015 and for the most part had a great experience. In Jan of 2016 I ordered several items including a Black Flag hat which I understood was back ordered and would take 2-8 weeks to ship, fair enough. So after 8 weeks (and 3 more for good measure) and no word I contacted them. I was told manufacturers sometime take longer than the 8 weeks, ok, I'm reasonable, I'll wait another month. So now it's April and still no word, contacted them again and was told they have no idea when it will ship and I could get a refund or change my order. If I wanted something else I would not have ordered a Black Flag hat, I want the friggin hat! So my only choice is to wait, 3 more months go by and I get an email that my item had shipped (6 months after ordered) and being in the process of moving forgive me, but it wasn't a big priority to remember to change my address with Rockabilia. I can't blame Rockabilia for the USPS losing my hat but it is their fault that it took 6 months to ship. When I contacted them about this they said since they had shipped it I'm basically screwed. And no, whoever is living in my old house did not get it, the tracking number to this day still shows it as being forwarded. It is somewhere in a postal warehouse but even the postal service can't locate it. So while technically that is not Rockabilia's fault, the horrific wait time and horrendous lack of customer service is, I still have no hat and no 40 dollars. I hope you enjoy my 40 Rockabilia, your'e not getting ANY more of my money!"

2016-09-03

Terrible Product Quality

"My experience with Rockabilia was horrible. Shipping and availability to Canada was a huge issue. I ordered 5 shirts in April. The ones they had in stock took 6 weeks to arrive, they blamed it on the mail service and the border. My final shirt arrived in August. The biggest problem, however, is that the quality of the graphics is poor. They are out of proportion, not centered, and lack detail. What I received looked nothing like the website. I reluctantly sent two shirts back, expecting it to be a hassle. I tracked my return and it took 4 business days for my package to get to the return address! Why did it take 6 weeks to ship the package in the first place? The primary issue is the quality. I returned two shirts and with freight, exchange, and restocking fees my credit was the value of one only one shirt. I recommend buying graphic T's anywhere else but from Rockabilia, especially if you are in Canada. The shirts that I received are just plain cheesey."

2016-03-29

Scumbags

"Shirts are really low quality, stitching started falling apart after 1 wash. Also they order pizza once a week and they don't tip the people that deliver their food. Honestly, what kind of scumbags don't tip. Low quality products made by low quality people."

2016-02-29

knock offs!

"Do not order from Rockabilia! They're products are knockoffs. Cheap quality and they don't look like it does in the picture. Customer service is horrible! They won't work with you and they charge you restocking fees if you return your fake tee. They could care less about you. I'll never order from them again!"

2016-02-04

Rockabilia for a reason

"I emailed a question regarding a shirt I had ordered that was on back order. My email was answered immediately and efficiently. I was able to choose a replacement shirt (because of my own impatience) quickly and virtually effortless. Very good experience. Def a 10/10 for customer service! !"

2015-12-30

"I ordered a sweatshirt from this company. It took almost a month to come in. When I received the sweatshirt it was too small and I needed to exchange it for a larger size. The company refused to pay to ship the item back to them. I have to incur the cost of shipping it back to exchange it. I think this is poor customer service and when I called to complain about it the representative was unapologetic and rudely stated that the company is paying to ship it back to me. I have never paid for an exchange before! I will never order from this company again!"

2015-09-16

"Alright, I don't know what you people are complaining about. I tweeted at them, and my issue was solved within a day. Seriously, same issues I see here, items were out of stock. I switched them out, and they're being shipped out tomorrow.

Y'all are probably rude to customer service. If you're polite, they will help you, and see that you are satisfied!

Y'all got no respect or patience!

P.S. I wasn't asked to write this, I'm just annoyed that people are so stupid and disrespectful that they blame the company. Maybe you should re-evaluate yourself before you evaluate others!

EDIT: I bought from them again this past month, and the shirts came on time, in great condition, and look really good, too. Have been through multiple wash cycles and are just as good as when they arrived, same goes for the shirts that are a year old. Maybe, I don't know, don't buy out of stock items...

2015-05-19

"I'm sorry for the inappropriate language, but this is the all time worst fucking website to ever buy your merchandise from. First of all they play little games with you. They take your money and send you an email claiming you'll get your items in 2-6 business days. Then you get another email 6 days later telling you, your shit is back ordered. Then they tell you you can exchange your items, so you go ahead and look for more. They then confirm those items were switched. Plot twist, 6 more days and get another back order email. Finally you decided to wait it out. Two months later get another email telling you your first shit is back ordered. Instead of sending you anything they take your money and eventually stop replying to you. FUCK YOU, you piece of shit assholes :)"

2015-05-11

"I ordered a shirt for a concert at least a month and a half beforehand. It said my shipping time was 6-8 days, it got here a few days after the concert. Shipping was way too slow, and the print is kind of a mess."

2015-05-05

"Well I received an email stating that Rockabilia was having a sale on T-Shirts and I have gotten emails from them for years and thought why not. So I found some shirts priced at 5.99 a piece and thought wow this is a great deal. I ended up purchasing 7 shirts total including 2 for my son and a mask. I get an email saying that 2 of the shirts are "out of stock". Well I check the website and not only are they NOT out of stock but they are on there at full price. I thought well that's strike one. I get my order finally and received 1 shirt I ordered and the 2 for my son. I had to email them and ask them where the rest of my stuff was. I get an email saying they were "out of stock" and I would be refunded. Strike two. Then my mask was on "backorder" and this was at the end of February. I forget about it and received an email last week saying its still on "backorder" and would be shipping shortly. I think oh ok then. Well I get an email tonight saying they "discontinued" the item and I can use MY money to buy something from their site. Strike three. HELL NO!!! I want my money back and I will NEVER do business with these clowns again. It's websites like these that make people afraid to buy online. The guy I talked to from "customer service" said that their inventory system isn't that great and that they "miscalculate" their inventory sometimes. Sounds like you need to fire your inventory team. I can safely say I am going to stick to Amazon and eBay where they actually give a damn about their customers and business. STAY AWAY FROM THIS JOKE OF A COMPANY!!"

2015-03-13

"The hat I ordered is great. I received my order, Cincinnati, Ohio, in five days. I placed my order before readding all of the bad reviews and it freaked me out that I made a mistake. I did not. The merchandise and delivery totally met my expectation. So, if you're reading these reviews, you can chill and all is good. Rock on!"

2015-02-10

"To Whom This May Concern -

I ordered a sweat-shirt from them on December 15, 2014. After i had ordered the shirt, i realized it was on backorder and would have to wait the 2-8 weeks before the product arrived. I kept the order thinking it was a safeguard for the company to buy time for the delivery of the product. It was, but come on now…. It's been over 8 weeks since i ordered the product. I had called them twice to check status and both times i had called, the lady was rude and said i had the choice of canceling the order or get something else. Seriously? Why would i want to trade for a different sweater if the sweater i ordered was the one I wanted for my wife for Christmas. Makes no sense. I couldn't cancel it because it is/was a Christmas gift, other wise I would have. I think Adam Duritz would not be cool with how this company sells his product. My experience with this company has been the most unprofessional experience I have had with any type of company. I called again this afternoon to check the status of my order which prompted me to fill this out this review. The lady i spoke with was nice at first and as the conversation continued, you could feel the negativity start. I asked where my sweater was at, she looked on their system and said "there aren't any notes on here and no one has checked on this order" I got a little frustrated and had every right to do so. The lady started getting attitude with me and said the same thing the other reps had told me "i had the choice of canceling the order or get something else" I let her know that this was a Christmas gift. That did not matter to her. Which tells me, this company does not care about their customers the way they should be. If and wen I do receive my order, I will never order from their company again. Plus, with all the negative comments left from people here on the reviews, I will be looking into filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau. My thought would be, shop elsewhere. This company is unprofessional and a waste of time.

2015-01-14

"have not received my order from 2 montsh ago./....CUSTOMER SERVICE LADY WAS EXTREMELY RUDE. I will never order form here again......I suggest all do the same"

Share Rockabilia's store rating

Rockabilia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rockabilia is not a merchant member
Rockabilia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!