Product & services pricing Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"The package as never delivered even though the USPS had marked it as delivered. This is not Rockabilia's fault but when I put an inquiry in they were completely unhelpful, refused to do anything about the issue or do a refund. I went back and forth with them for a couple weeks before realizing that I had placed the order through Amazon so all I had to do was use their guaranteed A to Z service and within a day they had issued a refund. Rockabilia didn't even bother to give me that option."

"My fiancee paid 6.99 for a Halloween mask...we got it and it was made out of paper. We get told if we return it we must pay shipping and a restock fee of $5.00....... so after the shipping and the restock fee we would basically be paying you to take it back... Not happy at all. I have purchased a lot of band shirts, hoodies, and coffee mugs from your website. Never again."

"I bought a Mastodon T-shirt from this lousy company about a week ago. I paid $6 for shipping on my $22 shirt and it still took 6 days to get to my house. After receiving the item, I tried it on ( a slim fit Large) and it fit perfect, a tad on the loose side even, but I knew it would shrink a touch in the wash. When I took it from the dryer, on medium heat, I knew right away I had a problem. This shirt had shrunk from an adult large to what looks like a child medium. I put the shirt on, in hopes that my eyes were deceiving me. I look down and see my belly sticking out just below my navel! WHAT!? This is ridiculous! I think to myself. What a cheap junky t-shirt. I've gotten higher quality shirts for $10 in a back alley behind concert venues.
So, I decide to call them and tell them of my situation. They told me they can't take back worn or washed items. I told them that I understand, but this is a case of a defective item in my opinion. All clothes shrink in the wash a bit, but this is absurd. I told the lady that I wanted to speak to a manager, to which she smuggly replied, "I am the manager".
I reiterated my dissatisfaction to this woman, and told her that I believe that they have sold me a cheap shirt and that I am not happy with the price I paid for such a low quality item. She told me that she could send me a replacement for half price. I said, "well, what if that is junk too?" She replied, "maybe then we might see an issue and take it from there".
That statement didn't sit well with me, I'm certainly not going to take the risk of losing even more money. So I asked one more time if they could take back the shirt and at least refund me less the shipping charge, she told me flat out "NO".
So, I have chalked it up as a loss and a lesson learned.
Don't buy any of this overpriced JUNK from this shady company, that doesn't care about it's customers or quality of products.

modified review This review was modified by TimC. on October 18 2014 09:14:25 AM

"bout a pantera 55 dollar hoodie thin and cheaply made sopposed to be a large i washed it put the sweater on and it shrunk do not buy from this place rip off junk and you do not get a notice when ur iteam is shipped and no tracking"

modified review This review was modified by wadehunt83 on October 17 2014 11:58:06 AM

"This is the WORST site ever. I ordered products on two separate occasions and had bad experiences. The first purchase was a poster for a friend. They charged me, then sent me an email saying the item was backordered and would take up to 8 weeks to ship! I didn't think it would be a constant problem, so a few weeks later I tried ordering a shirt from them and AGAIN I was charged before they shipped and recieved an email saying the shirt had been DISCONTINUED! ! Why they let you order and pay for something that something they don't even carry anymore is beyond me! I will NEVER shop on this site again. They suck!"

modified review This review was modified by csclmn on September 14 2014 08:15:32 PM

"I ordered an item on backorder and was told it would take up to 8 weeks to ship. I waited THREE MONTHS. I sent multiple emails inquiring as to why they couldn't order my item from wherever they get it and what was taking so long, and my question was never answered. They kept telling me I could cancel my order or they'd ship as soon as it came in. Then they stopped responding completely. Total crap."

modified review This review was modified by puppyeyes770 on February 21 2014 10:07:49 AM

"I had found this website and immediately was shocked at the huge selection they had of almost every band, not to mention at a great price (19.99 beats 60 dollar T-shirts any day.) So I bought Black Sabbath, Misfits, and Casualties shirts that were all in-stock and didn't think too much about it! I did get an email shortly after I ordered saying my order was in the system and all the statuses of my shirts were still in-stock at that time but, I was a little worried that I didn't get a shipping confirmation after 48 hours (like it says I would for in-stock orders on their website) so, I looked at some reviews online.... talk about a huge shocker. Almost every review I read talked about terrible customer service, waiting on products for weeks and weeks, or just never getting their items. This was a big concern for me especially after I already bought my shirts. When I checked the shirts online and saw 2 out of 3 became pre-orders. So I went on their page under contact us and sent them an email just asking when my shirts might ship. To my great surprise, I got an email later that day from a sales rep saying my order did in fact ship in two packages and sent my tracking numbers. I ordered on the 18th and my shirts were supposed to come on the 26th, but one of the two packages already came on the 23rd! The quality is great, way better than I expected. Just one more shirt to be delivered any day now! Overall, I was really surprised after reading horrible reviews that I had no problem getting in touch with someone about my orders and them actually helping me, that I got amazing quality shirts, and that I got them pretty quick. Still a little cautious about ordering again just based off the majority of negative reviews, but based off my experience I think ordering items that are in-stock is the key and I'll probably do it again!"

"I ordered an Avett Brothers t-shirt on Amazon. It looked high-quality, and was a burnt-orange/red color. The shirt I got looked NOTHING like the picture on Amazon. It was a fire-engine red with cheap white lettering (the red was bleeding through). Also, unlike the company stated, the shirt was unlicensed, and the tag was shredded. I called customer service to return it, but even to exchange it for another shirt, I would have to pay a restocking fee, and they would not pay my original shipping costs back to me. I asked if I could get a full refund for my shirt, and get nothing, but the same policy applied. Also, the employee I spoke to kept insisting that I was wrong, and the shirt looked just like the website showed it. No matter what, to return the shirt, I would end up eating $10.00. This company is AWFUL. Stay away!"

modified review This review was modified by ecap47 on July 10 2013 05:14:57 PM

"They have the worst service, the worst communication, the crappiest product and the nastiest staff! I ordered two shirts in August. After numerous calls regarding status, I finally received one of them in December. The other was discontinued, but they never told me. The one I did receive was totally screwed up. It hung all twisted as if the sewing was not done right. It looked really stupid. I sent it back with a note as to why and also sent an email saying I was sending it back. I never received a reply and eventually got a refund missing $5. When I called they said that was a restock fee. When I said I shouldn't have to pay a restock fee because it was damaged, I was told that just because I said it was damaged, doesn't mean that it was....they didn't think it was, so it wasn't....they get to make that decision and screw you. The woman was very nasty as well. I will NEVER buy anything from them again and I would urge all of you do the same. Oh, and by the way, my credit card was charged the day I ordered them in August - even for the one that had been discontinued. What a totally screwed up company. I don't know how to do much on the computer, but if anyone knows how to really get the word out on this company - so it's the first thing that pops up on Google or something. Go for it!"

"I purchased two T-shirts from this website 6 months ago. They sent me a notification in the mail today that said one of the shirts was STILL on backorder and the other had been discontinued. Now, I'm not a website developer nor do I run any businesses, but I think it is important for things like that to show up on your company's website. I called and requested a refund, which they said would take 2-10 days to show up in my account."

LegendaryD's Avatar
California

"This is my third order from them. It should of been my first and last one, being the only reason why I ordered from them in the first place is because of their shirts, which are hard to find. All three orders I placed on different dates took at least 5 days (or longer) to be processed. Shipping and handling is around $8.00, which doesn't even include tracking for your order, let alone what type of delivery USPS is given. The packaging of the orders are sloppy, as if thrown in without a care. There was one order I placed in the past that was back ordered, granted that the description said "In Stock." I waited a little over a month until my back ordered item arrived. There are also numerous websites rating Rockabilia.com, and they all have very low ratings. You can do a Google search and see for yourself. This shall be the last time I'll order from their company.

I highly recommend to stay away from that site when ordering.

modified review This review was modified by LegendaryD on July 23 2012 12:51:55 AM

"I placed a order for 2 items. Order said it went though just fine. Got a confirmation e mail and money was taken out of my acct. 4 days later i get a e mail that my order has been back ordered and will be 2-8 weeks. No where during purchase did it say this was a possibility. Then 4 weeks later i get a e mail saying my order had been shipped. 2 days after that I get another e mail saying one of the 2 items were still on back order and it would be another 2-8 weeks. This was ridiculous. I called and canceled my order a 16 week wait was not a option for me. Worse on line shopping experience i ever had. This purchase was suppost to be a gift which was ruined "

modified review This review was modified by CarrieSchultz on July 02 2012 10:58:07 AM

"I'm not entirely sure what was worse about my experience with Rockabilia: the fact that they took three and a half months finally admit that one of the shirts that I ordered was discontinued, (at which point customers are required to call them and say "yes, I would like my money back") or the fact that the invoice (packing list) I was sent actually had the audacity to state: "The manufacturer recently discontinued the items giving us little time to rectify the situation." I fail to see how an order placed on January 19, 2011 that I was notified as being discontinued today (May 3, 2011) qualifies as "little time." The fact that on has to take action to receive a refund (which, incidentally, the invoice never mentioned, it only mentioned an EXCHANGE, which is obviously better for their company) is appalling, I have never dealt with a business that actually had the outright balls to make such a shady maneuver.

Oh, and Rockabilia, just a tip: it looks a hell of a lot more professional if you DIDN'T TYPE A DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR INVOICE IN ALL CAPS. That way, when you misspell "expedite" as "EXPIDITE," your spell checker will actually catch it. I will not be purchasing anything from you in the future, and I will advise others to do the same.

"I was looking for a website that sold assorted band t-shirts and Rockabilia had a TON of selection from a bunch of different bands. I ordered a couple of t-shirts on Monday and received them on Saturday nicely packaged. I am EXTREMELY happy with my purchase from them and will definitely use them to order band t-shirts in the future."

Rockabilia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rockabilia is not a merchant member
Rockabilia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!