Stores > Rockabilia

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Alright, I don't know what you motherfuckers are complaining about. I tweeted at them, and my issue was solved within a day. Seriously, same issues I see here, items were out of stock. I switched them out, and they're being shipped out tomorrow.

Y'all motherfuckers probably rude and shit to customer service. If you're polite, they will help you, and see that you are satisfied!

Y'all got no god damn respect or patience!

P.S. I wasn't asked to write this, I'm just pissed that people are so fucking stupid and disrespectful that they blame the company. Maybe you should re-evaluate yourself before you evaluate others!

This review was modified by fictionXgunner on September 16 2015 03:28:34 PM

"I'm sorry for the inappropriate language, but this is the all time worst fucking website to ever buy your merchandise from. First of all they play little games with you. They take your money and send you an email claiming you'll get your items in 2-6 business days. Then you get another email 6 days later telling you, your shit is back ordered. Then they tell you you can exchange your items, so you go ahead and look for more. They then confirm those items were switched. Plot twist, 6 more days and get another back order email. Finally you decided to wait it out. Two months later get another email telling you your first shit is back ordered. Instead of sending you anything they take your money and eventually stop replying to you. FUCK YOU, you piece of shit assholes :)"

This review was modified by Unsatisfactory000 on May 19 2015 08:11:41 PM

"I ordered a shirt for a concert at least a month and a half beforehand. It said my shipping time was 6-8 days, it got here a few days after the concert. Shipping was way too slow, and the print is kind of a mess."

"Well I received an email stating that Rockabilia was having a sale on T-Shirts and I have gotten emails from them for years and thought why not. So I found some shirts priced at 5.99 a piece and thought wow this is a great deal. I ended up purchasing 7 shirts total including 2 for my son and a mask. I get an email saying that 2 of the shirts are "out of stock". Well I check the website and not only are they NOT out of stock but they are on there at full price. I thought well that's strike one. I get my order finally and received 1 shirt I ordered and the 2 for my son. I had to email them and ask them where the rest of my stuff was. I get an email saying they were "out of stock" and I would be refunded. Strike two. Then my mask was on "backorder" and this was at the end of February. I forget about it and received an email last week saying its still on "backorder" and would be shipping shortly. I think oh ok then. Well I get an email tonight saying they "discontinued" the item and I can use MY money to buy something from their site. Strike three. HELL NO!!! I want my money back and I will NEVER do business with these clowns again. It's websites like these that make people afraid to buy online. The guy I talked to from "customer service" said that their inventory system isn't that great and that they "miscalculate" their inventory sometimes. Sounds like you need to fire your inventory team. I can safely say I am going to stick to Amazon and eBay where they actually give a damn about their customers and business. STAY AWAY FROM THIS JOKE OF A COMPANY!!"

This review was modified by Spookshow on May 05 2015 02:44:20 AM

"The hat I ordered is great. I received my order, Cincinnati, Ohio, in five days. I placed my order before readding all of the bad reviews and it freaked me out that I made a mistake. I did not. The merchandise and delivery totally met my expectation. So, if you're reading these reviews, you can chill and all is good. Rock on!"

This review was modified by DennisWitt on March 13 2015 05:34:45 AM

"To Whom This May Concern -

I ordered a sweat-shirt from them on December 15, 2014. After i had ordered the shirt, i realized it was on backorder and would have to wait the 2-8 weeks before the product arrived. I kept the order thinking it was a safeguard for the company to buy time for the delivery of the product. It was, but come on now…. It's been over 8 weeks since i ordered the product. I had called them twice to check status and both times i had called, the lady was rude and said i had the choice of canceling the order or get something else. Seriously? Why would i want to trade for a different sweater if the sweater i ordered was the one I wanted for my wife for Christmas. Makes no sense. I couldn't cancel it because it is/was a Christmas gift, other wise I would have. I think Adam Duritz would not be cool with how this company sells his product. My experience with this company has been the most unprofessional experience I have had with any type of company. I called again this afternoon to check the status of my order which prompted me to fill this out this review. The lady i spoke with was nice at first and as the conversation continued, you could feel the negativity start. I asked where my sweater was at, she looked on their system and said "there aren't any notes on here and no one has checked on this order" I got a little frustrated and had every right to do so. The lady started getting attitude with me and said the same thing the other reps had told me "i had the choice of canceling the order or get something else" I let her know that this was a Christmas gift. That did not matter to her. Which tells me, this company does not care about their customers the way they should be. If and wen I do receive my order, I will never order from their company again. Plus, with all the negative comments left from people here on the reviews, I will be looking into filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau. My thought would be, shop elsewhere. This company is unprofessional and a waste of time.

"have not received my order from 2 montsh ago./....CUSTOMER SERVICE LADY WAS EXTREMELY RUDE. I will never order form here again......I suggest all do the same"

"I ordered an XL Metallica hoodie for $67.99 and paid $11.99 for shipping. I know Metallica stuff is expensive but the price was outrageous and it was stuffed into a USPS envelope and surrounded with packing tape. I was also never notified that it shipped. Packaging of that caliber should not only not happen but should also be free. The XL did not fit, even though all other XL sweatshirts I own fit. I decided to return it, the return instructions were simple enough on the website and I was disappointed in the paying for return shipping as well as a restocking fee but a sweatshirt that doesn't fit isn't worth anything. So I returned it and then called them to check on the status of the refund. Customer service rep on the line was helpful enough and said that there were no notes on my account about it and that I should call back in a few days. I have worked in a call center before and understand how that works so I wasn't disappointed. The only reason I bought this sweatshirt is because for whatever reason, they are the only retailer that carries that design, and I have looked all over the internet and even considered buying from the UK before Rockabilia. Please, if at all possible, avoid this site at all cost. "

This review was modified by freeagent165 on January 12 2015 02:45:33 PM

"I order a shirt for my son-in-law for Christmas back on October 13th. When I ordered it I was never told that this was on back order. I called a couple weeks later to check on the delivery status and was told it was on back order, I then asked why I wasn't informed earlier, and why they had CHARGED my credit card when they had no clue when it would be available. I just got off the phone with them asking for a refund. The woman was polite and stated that she would get the refund rolling. However I felt that she was very rushed, which is understandable 3 days before Christmas, but they did not even offer to provide me with a good discount on a future item - they didn't seem to care if I ever ordered from them again - which I won't. "

This review was modified by djbowers61 on December 22 2014 01:53:21 PM

"Over priced iron on transfers. I live in same state where clothes do not have sales tax. They charged me sales tax & when I called customer service was a jerk. Still charged tax. Shipping was 11.00 for 15 oz bag that was mailed about 30 miles. Save your money.....buy elsewhere!!!!"

"The package as never delivered even though the USPS had marked it as delivered. This is not Rockabilia's fault but when I put an inquiry in they were completely unhelpful, refused to do anything about the issue or do a refund. I went back and forth with them for a couple weeks before realizing that I had placed the order through Amazon so all I had to do was use their guaranteed A to Z service and within a day they had issued a refund. Rockabilia didn't even bother to give me that option."

"My fiancee paid 6.99 for a Halloween mask...we got it and it was made out of paper. We get told if we return it we must pay shipping and a restock fee of $5.00....... so after the shipping and the restock fee we would basically be paying you to take it back... Not happy at all. I have purchased a lot of band shirts, hoodies, and coffee mugs from your website. Never again."

"I bought a Mastodon T-shirt from this lousy company about a week ago. I paid $6 for shipping on my $22 shirt and it still took 6 days to get to my house. After receiving the item, I tried it on ( a slim fit Large) and it fit perfect, a tad on the loose side even, but I knew it would shrink a touch in the wash. When I took it from the dryer, on medium heat, I knew right away I had a problem. This shirt had shrunk from an adult large to what looks like a child medium. I put the shirt on, in hopes that my eyes were deceiving me. I look down and see my belly sticking out just below my navel! WHAT!? This is ridiculous! I think to myself. What a cheap junky t-shirt. I've gotten higher quality shirts for $10 in a back alley behind concert venues.
So, I decide to call them and tell them of my situation. They told me they can't take back worn or washed items. I told them that I understand, but this is a case of a defective item in my opinion. All clothes shrink in the wash a bit, but this is absurd. I told the lady that I wanted to speak to a manager, to which she smuggly replied, "I am the manager".
I reiterated my dissatisfaction to this woman, and told her that I believe that they have sold me a cheap shirt and that I am not happy with the price I paid for such a low quality item. She told me that she could send me a replacement for half price. I said, "well, what if that is junk too?" She replied, "maybe then we might see an issue and take it from there".
That statement didn't sit well with me, I'm certainly not going to take the risk of losing even more money. So I asked one more time if they could take back the shirt and at least refund me less the shipping charge, she told me flat out "NO".
So, I have chalked it up as a loss and a lesson learned.
Don't buy any of this overpriced JUNK from this shady company, that doesn't care about it's customers or quality of products.

This review was modified by TimC. on October 18 2014 09:14:25 AM

"bout a pantera 55 dollar hoodie thin and cheaply made sopposed to be a large i washed it put the sweater on and it shrunk do not buy from this place rip off junk and you do not get a notice when ur iteam is shipped and no tracking"

This review was modified by wadehunt83 on October 17 2014 11:58:06 AM

"This is the WORST site ever. I ordered products on two separate occasions and had bad experiences. The first purchase was a poster for a friend. They charged me, then sent me an email saying the item was backordered and would take up to 8 weeks to ship! I didn't think it would be a constant problem, so a few weeks later I tried ordering a shirt from them and AGAIN I was charged before they shipped and recieved an email saying the shirt had been DISCONTINUED! ! Why they let you order and pay for something that something they don't even carry anymore is beyond me! I will NEVER shop on this site again. They suck!"

This review was modified by csclmn on September 14 2014 08:15:32 PM

Share Rockabilia's store rating

Rockabilia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rockabilia is not a merchant member
Rockabilia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!