Stores > RockAuto.com

• Address: 6680 Odana RoadMadison, WI
    • Contact: service@rockauto.com
    • Phone: 608-661-1376
    • Customer Support: 866-762-5288
    • Business Hours: 7am to 9pm Monday - Friday8am to 4pm Saturday & Sunday(Central Time)
    • Fax: 608-836-5694

Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.10/10 3.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.02/10 1.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.41/10 1.41/10

2016-09-25

Shipped wrong part. Retun process is terrible!!

"Ordered Spark Plugs. Received 2 of the correct plugs and 4 incorrect plugs. Filed the claim online which left me wondering if I would ever receive the correct parts. Finally found a number to call. Customer support ended up YELLED at me because I told him I feel their return process is outdated and difficult. No I'm sorry or anything just have a good day. They do NOT value their customers at all!!! Now I'm driving 60miles to get the correct parts! Thanks for nothing RockAuto you've lost a customer for LIFE!!"

2016-09-23

Very Upset Customer, ordered, paid for parts, yet they REFUSE to send them 4 days later

"They say they tried to "verify" with my bank, who I did a three way call with RockAuto, the bank and myself, everything was verified correct, phone number, address, card #, 3 digit security code, everything correct on what I typed into the website. The money is being held in my account, and ordered on 9/20, today is 10PM on 23rd, and yet they still have not shipped my very needed parts. Say they refunded my money, yet bank also disputes that, and they want me to give them another credit card, seriously???? NO WAY I PAID FOR THESE PARTS, SHIP THEM TO ME"

This review was modified by FuckRockAuto on September 23 2016 07:19:37 PM

2016-09-16

Best value in auto parts!!

"I have been ordering from rock auto for about a year. I have ordered $1000's worth of parts. for many differnt vehicles from classics to late model. domestics and imports. the only parts errors that had been shipped, where my own mistakes. I have returned cores no issues had parts not show up.. $#it happens. A quich email, they confirm and re ship the parts never a problem. supper friendly and helpfull. parts are always cheaper even with shippinf to canada than I can get them locally. If you are in a rush go to your local parts counter. Rock auto can't preform miricles. but they are very good. ive never waited longer than 2 weeks for anything even if they had to re-ship, most times less than a week to canada thats pretty good. I will continue to shop at rock out and save thousands a year doing so. "

This review was modified by BigBadBen on September 16 2016 12:57:54 PM

2016-08-22

Escroc

"J'ai acheté une pièce d'auto ils m'ont jamais livrer
ATTENTION c'est des voleurs

This review was modified by Bkam on August 22 2016 09:39:02 AM

2016-08-13

Rockauto mistake AGAIN !!!

"This is the third time Rockauto.com make a mistake, first one ... a complete set of Brake disc (taht according to their menu was perfect to fit year/model/submodel of my car) was not the correct for my car, they said it was my mistake choosing... ok my mistake (not their parts selection system).

Second time bought shock mount (for the same car) two pieces of MOOG K160094... surprise ! only one in the box. Filed the claim, paid additional charges for express shupping (I had the car in workshop), and SURPRISE !!!!! different part number than paid/ordered (I still don´t know the part´s brand I received, as there was no box as was supposed to, only a cheap plastic bag and a rare code I´ve never heard of), their reply: sorry one more time for the mistake, please fill the return/exchange form... I WIL NEVER ORDER AGAIN !!!!!!

This review was modified by rafa300C on August 13 2016 09:23:23 AM

2016-08-10

They shipped wrong part

"I order a replacement part for my daily driver. I had two choices for getting the part. Rock auto or Dodge. I ordered the part from them as it had a better price. I was pleased to see it come in before their estimated shipping time. That was great, however I opened the box the find out the wrong part was shipped. I tried to call them. However all they due is send you to their website. I filed out the website and was disappointed to find out that if I wanted the replacement part shipped faster than previously order I would have to pay extra. Why should I pay for their mess up. I wouldn't order any part from them again. I would rather be ripped off by dodge. "

2016-07-26

Perfect Experience

"If I had read the reviews before I ordered I probably wouldn't have. Many people on forums recommended them. I ordered two rear wheel bearing hubs for our 2011 Altima. Part number matched other places. Ordered Timken brand. Came very fast, correct part at good price, reasonable shipping cost, well packed. Fixed the noise problem. If I had to contact customer service it might be different but my experience was excellent."

This review was modified by AOK54 on July 26 2016 09:35:41 PM

2016-07-23

Incompetent.

"Parts never delivered. 1 week after delivery date they list items as returned for a refund yet they never issued the refund. Had to file a dispute with paypal. I will never order from them again. "

2016-07-11

Criminals

"This place is run by a bunch of crooks. They listed a part as fitting my car, then when I received it did not fit. They would not cover the return shipping charges. I filed a claim with visa and they sided with me. However now they will not cover warranty replacements on a different product. If I were you I would stay as far away as possible from this place. They will screw you over. Additionally they have terrible costumer service and will not listen to reason. Even when they make a mistake they will not take responsibility for it. Instead they will expect you to take the blame."

2016-07-03

right number wrong part

"Ordered parking brake cable for my 02 dodge ram , with 8ft box , they sent one for 6ft box and just got around to installing it when I go to do a return and said it was wrong part cable was to short, and won't do a return , so screw this !! I have ordered other parts with no problem , now they start with the games they have lost my shop's business !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rather do business with Napa at least they honor all sales !!! And no way to contact anyone !!"

2016-06-27

Surprize

"Order parts,all looked good till parts show up,have a half ton,parts were for a 1 ton with half ton part number from China,make my day,NOT!"

2016-06-22

Amazing

"So far I have ordered from them 2 different times and both times I've received my parts in just a couple business days, with no issues with the parts. The parts have nothing wrong with them and the price is excellent for the mevotech products. Will be doing plenty more business with rockauto since I do all the work to my 03 mdx. "

This review was modified by L6c6f6r on July 25 2016 11:23:29 PM

2016-06-13

ripped me off

"they sent me the wrong part - it will not fit -told me that what they sent me should have worked and because of that they would refund half the price of the part and none of the shipping. Very rude! have not seen a dime of this money probably never will."

2016-05-31

$15 next day shipping took 5 days

"I placed my order on Thursday and chose next day shipping. It was too late to send out that day so it shipped Friday. But FedEx shows that while a shipping label was created Friday morning, the package wasn't received until 5:36 that evening. FedEx was closed for holiday Monday, so it couldn't be delivered until Tuesday. "

This review was modified by Brown1981 on May 31 2016 10:22:19 AM

2016-05-18

Nothing Fits!

"The catalytic converter, part number 55370 for my Galant was not "EVEN" close to the right size to fit. An after market brand from Walker that "HAD" to be made in some off shore country. Then the promotion for a $60 debit card was rejected by Tenneco because someone in the mail room lost the Bar Code I sent with the paper work. I had to cut off the converter and weld it to the existing pipes. No more RockAuto."

This review was modified by bill-62463 on May 18 2016 09:34:47 AM

Share RockAuto.com's store rating

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member
RockAuto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!