Stores > RockAuto.com

• Address: 6680 Odana RoadMadison, WI
    • Contact: service@rockauto.com
    • Phone: 608-661-1376
    • Customer Support: 866-762-5288
    • Business Hours: 7am to 9pm Monday - Friday8am to 4pm Saturday & Sunday(Central Time)
    • Fax: 608-836-5694

Product & services pricing Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.63/10 1.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.61/10 2.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.17/10 1.17/10

They have the cheapest prices for auto parts!

"I love RockAuto.com my Dad was the one who directed me to this website. They have everything I need for my 2000 ford explorer Xlt for really cheap prices! I got some new Wagner Thermo Quiet Mx652 brake pads for $16! I looked them up and they sell them for $48 at O'Reilly. The shipping has never been a problem for me I would recommend ordering parts on a Monday to receive them by Thursday or Friday. Check out this website and compare the auto part prices to Autozone or O'Reilly you'll be surprised."

Absolutely dishonest Company

"I order a motorcraft radiator hose that clearly showed it having hose clamps that came with it. When I received it did not have the clamps. Filled out there terrible product return survey and was contacted via email. After 4 or 5 emails with Rock auto and speaking with there manager David who clearly admitted it was there fault they wanted to give me a 10$ refund. I clearly stated please just send me the clamps and it will resolve the issue. They refused to send me to two hose clamps because they claim they exceed the price of the 20$ hose. This is a company that soley does business via the web with no customer support for questions etc. so on the consumer side when ordering it is still the customers fault even if they have it falsely advertised. How is a company like this still in business. Why has not the BBB investigated these claims and asked for proof of chain emails showing and explaing each side. If a customer is clearly on the right and no resolution, how is this fair. That is not what American needs, another dishonest company getting rich off the little guy, from there misrepresentation of their products."

This review was modified by Mjr7ad on October 12 2016 07:26:22 PM

These guys are crooks.......Beware

"I placed my order on Saturday October 1, 2016 at 2pm....I chose the 3day option & paid $40 for 3 day express....I received my order confirmation on Tuesday. It read items would be delivered on Thursday (1 pacage) & Friday for the 2ND. I was very concerned. I called customer service, spoke with representative who assured me "if it is not delivered on Wednesday, call back Thursay for expedited shipping reimbursement. I called today, spoke with (2) different representatives.. Both were very rude and unprofessional..They denied reimbursement, They said no one stated that.... The first prick called me a liar and stated " I've read the transcripts from yesterday and our representative did not tell you that". I hung up out of sheer anger...I calmed down and decided to call and gI've it one more try... I was connected to a different represenative. Very funny thing he reads the exact transcript and verified my statements were true...BUT their rep was misleading me! "He gave me false statements and he would be dealing with him"...I can understand Saturday or Sunday are not calculated as shipping days, but what PART of 3 pm on Thursday is?.. The represenative stated "Rock Auto does not refund ANY shipping charges ,EVER!......

BEWARE....THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS !!!!!!! Read the reviews....They speak for themselves. .......

This review was modified by Hubcap50 on October 06 2016 12:12:30 PM

"Oredered a front bumper spoiler for 2003 corolla. Specifically ordered left side. part number TO1093108. They sent me TO1093109 which is the RIGHT side. had to cancel an appointment because they sent me wrong piece. Did exchange which took a week and a half, then AGAIN they sent me wrong part. Same wrong part they sent me in the first place; the RIGHT side. There's a big "R" on the sticker. If you don't know left from right, then you honestly shouldn't run a business or work in one. Second appointment i had to cancel, lost money because had to put a down payment on the paint. Never ordering from Rockauto again and telling all my friends who do the same. "

Shipped wrong part. Retun process is terrible!!

"Ordered Spark Plugs. Received 2 of the correct plugs and 4 incorrect plugs. Filed the claim online which left me wondering if I would ever receive the correct parts. Finally found a number to call. Customer support ended up YELLED at me because I told him I feel their return process is outdated and difficult. No I'm sorry or anything just have a good day. They do NOT value their customers at all!!! Now I'm driving 60miles to get the correct parts! Thanks for nothing RockAuto you've lost a customer for LIFE!!"

Very Upset Customer, ordered, paid for parts, yet they REFUSE to send them 4 days later

"They say they tried to "verify" with my bank, who I did a three way call with RockAuto, the bank and myself, everything was verified correct, phone number, address, card #, 3 digit security code, everything correct on what I typed into the website. The money is being held in my account, and ordered on 9/20, today is 10PM on 23rd, and yet they still have not shipped my very needed parts. Say they refunded my money, yet bank also disputes that, and they want me to give them another credit card, seriously???? NO WAY I PAID FOR THESE PARTS, SHIP THEM TO ME"

This review was modified by FuckRockAuto on September 23 2016 07:19:37 PM

Best value in auto parts!!

"I have been ordering from rock auto for about a year. I have ordered $1000's worth of parts. for many differnt vehicles from classics to late model. domestics and imports. the only parts errors that had been shipped, where my own mistakes. I have returned cores no issues had parts not show up.. $#it happens. A quich email, they confirm and re ship the parts never a problem. supper friendly and helpfull. parts are always cheaper even with shippinf to canada than I can get them locally. If you are in a rush go to your local parts counter. Rock auto can't preform miricles. but they are very good. ive never waited longer than 2 weeks for anything even if they had to re-ship, most times less than a week to canada thats pretty good. I will continue to shop at rock out and save thousands a year doing so. "

This review was modified by BigBadBen on September 16 2016 12:57:54 PM

"J'ai acheté une pièce d'auto ils m'ont jamais livrer
ATTENTION c'est des voleurs

This review was modified by Bkam on August 22 2016 09:39:02 AM

Rockauto mistake AGAIN !!!

"This is the third time Rockauto.com make a mistake, first one ... a complete set of Brake disc (taht according to their menu was perfect to fit year/model/submodel of my car) was not the correct for my car, they said it was my mistake choosing... ok my mistake (not their parts selection system).

Second time bought shock mount (for the same car) two pieces of MOOG K160094... surprise ! only one in the box. Filed the claim, paid additional charges for express shupping (I had the car in workshop), and SURPRISE !!!!! different part number than paid/ordered (I still don´t know the part´s brand I received, as there was no box as was supposed to, only a cheap plastic bag and a rare code I´ve never heard of), their reply: sorry one more time for the mistake, please fill the return/exchange form... I WIL NEVER ORDER AGAIN !!!!!!

This review was modified by rafa300C on August 13 2016 09:23:23 AM

They shipped wrong part

"I order a replacement part for my daily driver. I had two choices for getting the part. Rock auto or Dodge. I ordered the part from them as it had a better price. I was pleased to see it come in before their estimated shipping time. That was great, however I opened the box the find out the wrong part was shipped. I tried to call them. However all they due is send you to their website. I filed out the website and was disappointed to find out that if I wanted the replacement part shipped faster than previously order I would have to pay extra. Why should I pay for their mess up. I wouldn't order any part from them again. I would rather be ripped off by dodge. "

Perfect Experience

"If I had read the reviews before I ordered I probably wouldn't have. Many people on forums recommended them. I ordered two rear wheel bearing hubs for our 2011 Altima. Part number matched other places. Ordered Timken brand. Came very fast, correct part at good price, reasonable shipping cost, well packed. Fixed the noise problem. If I had to contact customer service it might be different but my experience was excellent."

This review was modified by AOK54 on July 26 2016 09:35:41 PM

"Parts never delivered. 1 week after delivery date they list items as returned for a refund yet they never issued the refund. Had to file a dispute with paypal. I will never order from them again. "

"This place is run by a bunch of crooks. They listed a part as fitting my car, then when I received it did not fit. They would not cover the return shipping charges. I filed a claim with visa and they sided with me. However now they will not cover warranty replacements on a different product. If I were you I would stay as far away as possible from this place. They will screw you over. Additionally they have terrible costumer service and will not listen to reason. Even when they make a mistake they will not take responsibility for it. Instead they will expect you to take the blame."

right number wrong part

"Ordered parking brake cable for my 02 dodge ram , with 8ft box , they sent one for 6ft box and just got around to installing it when I go to do a return and said it was wrong part cable was to short, and won't do a return , so screw this !! I have ordered other parts with no problem , now they start with the games they have lost my shop's business !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rather do business with Napa at least they honor all sales !!! And no way to contact anyone !!"

"Order parts,all looked good till parts show up,have a half ton,parts were for a 1 ton with half ton part number from China,make my day,NOT!"

Share RockAuto.com's store rating

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member
RockAuto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!