Stores > RockAuto.com

• Address: 6680 Odana RoadMadison, WI
    • Contact: service@rockauto.com
    • Phone: 608-661-1376
    • Customer Support: 866-762-5288
    • Business Hours: 7am to 9pm Monday - Friday8am to 4pm Saturday & Sunday(Central Time)
    • Fax: 608-836-5694

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.07/10 3.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.66/10 0.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.89/10 0.89/10

2016-08-22

Escroc

"J'ai acheté une pièce d'auto ils m'ont jamais livrer
ATTENTION c'est des voleurs

This review was modified by Bkam on August 22 2016 09:39:02 AM

2016-08-13

Rockauto mistake AGAIN !!!

"This is the third time Rockauto.com make a mistake, first one ... a complete set of Brake disc (taht according to their menu was perfect to fit year/model/submodel of my car) was not the correct for my car, they said it was my mistake choosing... ok my mistake (not their parts selection system).

Second time bought shock mount (for the same car) two pieces of MOOG K160094... surprise ! only one in the box. Filed the claim, paid additional charges for express shupping (I had the car in workshop), and SURPRISE !!!!! different part number than paid/ordered (I still don´t know the part´s brand I received, as there was no box as was supposed to, only a cheap plastic bag and a rare code I´ve never heard of), their reply: sorry one more time for the mistake, please fill the return/exchange form... I WIL NEVER ORDER AGAIN !!!!!!

This review was modified by rafa300C on August 13 2016 09:23:23 AM

2016-08-10

They shipped wrong part

"I order a replacement part for my daily driver. I had two choices for getting the part. Rock auto or Dodge. I ordered the part from them as it had a better price. I was pleased to see it come in before their estimated shipping time. That was great, however I opened the box the find out the wrong part was shipped. I tried to call them. However all they due is send you to their website. I filed out the website and was disappointed to find out that if I wanted the replacement part shipped faster than previously order I would have to pay extra. Why should I pay for their mess up. I wouldn't order any part from them again. I would rather be ripped off by dodge. "

2016-07-26

Perfect Experience

"If I had read the reviews before I ordered I probably wouldn't have. Many people on forums recommended them. I ordered two rear wheel bearing hubs for our 2011 Altima. Part number matched other places. Ordered Timken brand. Came very fast, correct part at good price, reasonable shipping cost, well packed. Fixed the noise problem. If I had to contact customer service it might be different but my experience was excellent."

This review was modified by AOK54 on July 26 2016 09:35:41 PM

2016-07-23

Incompetent.

"Parts never delivered. 1 week after delivery date they list items as returned for a refund yet they never issued the refund. Had to file a dispute with paypal. I will never order from them again. "

2016-07-11

Criminals

"This place is run by a bunch of crooks. They listed a part as fitting my car, then when I received it did not fit. They would not cover the return shipping charges. I filed a claim with visa and they sided with me. However now they will not cover warranty replacements on a different product. If I were you I would stay as far away as possible from this place. They will screw you over. Additionally they have terrible costumer service and will not listen to reason. Even when they make a mistake they will not take responsibility for it. Instead they will expect you to take the blame."

2016-07-03

right number wrong part

"Ordered parking brake cable for my 02 dodge ram , with 8ft box , they sent one for 6ft box and just got around to installing it when I go to do a return and said it was wrong part cable was to short, and won't do a return , so screw this !! I have ordered other parts with no problem , now they start with the games they have lost my shop's business !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rather do business with Napa at least they honor all sales !!! And no way to contact anyone !!"

2016-06-27

Surprize

"Order parts,all looked good till parts show up,have a half ton,parts were for a 1 ton with half ton part number from China,make my day,NOT!"

2016-06-22

Amazing

"So far I have ordered from them 2 different times and both times I've received my parts in just a couple business days, with no issues with the parts. The parts have nothing wrong with them and the price is excellent for the mevotech products. Will be doing plenty more business with rockauto since I do all the work to my 03 mdx. "

This review was modified by L6c6f6r on July 25 2016 11:23:29 PM

2016-06-13

ripped me off

"they sent me the wrong part - it will not fit -told me that what they sent me should have worked and because of that they would refund half the price of the part and none of the shipping. Very rude! have not seen a dime of this money probably never will."

2016-05-31

$15 next day shipping took 5 days

"I placed my order on Thursday and chose next day shipping. It was too late to send out that day so it shipped Friday. But FedEx shows that while a shipping label was created Friday morning, the package wasn't received until 5:36 that evening. FedEx was closed for holiday Monday, so it couldn't be delivered until Tuesday. "

This review was modified by Brown1981 on May 31 2016 10:22:19 AM

2016-05-18

Nothing Fits!

"The catalytic converter, part number 55370 for my Galant was not "EVEN" close to the right size to fit. An after market brand from Walker that "HAD" to be made in some off shore country. Then the promotion for a $60 debit card was rejected by Tenneco because someone in the mail room lost the Bar Code I sent with the paper work. I had to cut off the converter and weld it to the existing pipes. No more RockAuto."

This review was modified by bill-62463 on May 18 2016 09:34:47 AM

2016-05-11

Horrendous customer service

"I'm was a loyal customer of rockauto since 2012. I have done the average repair for half of not even less than that. There prices are good but their customer service is honestly stupid. I bought a full suspension system for my vehicle only to get shipped out the two rears and two left. Well I'm sure I was as idiotic as the customer service rep was that might not be a problem. However I'm not that stupid and I want what I paid for. So in calling customer service to fix the issue I am forced to pay return shipping for a part they mispicked and I am left with an unusable car that will sit in the driveway until they receive the wrong part and then send me a new one. Now is it really my fault here that I'm left having to pay for their mistake. I in all honest don't think that is good customer service and will be finding a better place to shop. "

This review was modified by FloydD on May 11 2016 09:56:58 AM

2016-05-11

Be prepared to wait...and wait...and wait...

"I ordered a part on Saturday and chose 1-day shipping (at additional cost). Within minutes, I was notified by email that my credit card had been charged. Shortly thereafter, I got a notification that the item had shipped (but upon reading the 'fine print' details, said it would not ship until Monday, but I should have my part Tuesday. It is now Wednesday, and the tracking number STILL shows that the label was created, but no indication that the part has been picked up. I tried contacting RockAuto via email yesterday afternoon, but I have not yet received any reply.

I was OK with not having my vehicle until Tuesday evening, but since the part didn't show (and customer service email is non-responsive) I have no idea how long I'll be without my car. RockAuto savings may be worthwhile IF you can wait - but moving forward, I will not use them for any time critical repairs. In today's day and age of information access, this is beyond unacceptable. Pay for a premium service, only to be ignored.

2016-05-07

Great ordering system - absolutely horrendous customer service

"I usually order parts from this website because they are the only place that offer such a great system to find your parts and order them. But, if you plan on ordering you better do your homework or you're out of luck for returning. I ordered some parts to repair the cylinder head of my 1993 Acura Integra, only to find that two of the parts I ordered did not fit. I thought to myself "well, they'll understand if their parts did not fit". I couldn't have been more wrong. I wrote an e-mail explaining my situation... 3 days later got a response to the effect of "you waited too long to report this error, there is nothing we can do". I went back and forth for about 2 weeks and could not get it resolved. They really do not care about customer satisfaction.

Also, shipping seems to be a scam. If you put 4 items in your cart, I can almost guarantee you they will show different warehouses. I was able to test this theory by adding different 4 parts, a couple weeks apart. They are ALWAYS in different warehouses. Weird huh?

Share RockAuto.com's store rating

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member
RockAuto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!