Stores > RockAuto.com
  • RockAuto.com

7am to 9pm Monday - Friday8am to 4pm Saturday & Sunday(Central Time)
      608-661-1376

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.72/10 3.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.68/10 2.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review RockAuto.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-27

Amazing prices, extremely fast shipping

"I have purchased more parts from rock auto than anywhere given the fact the parts are the same yet most times HALF THE PRICE!!! and I always have my parts within 3 days. If they have it, I'm buying from them!!!!"

2017-05-26

Liberal bullies

"If you back out of the shrank hannity show over liberal cry baby's I will never open app or use again. Now I have used rock auto and had no problems with there products "

2017-05-26

wrong part catalog, defective products

"the worst experience ever! ... first they sent me the wrong product... then.. the replacement didnt fit (problem on their catalog) and now.. i bought a power steering pump... defective. im from peru so it was not only a waste of money (service cost, shipping, customs, taxes) but also time. now in order to hace a refund (only product price.. loosing shipping money) i have to return it (pay more money) so... i will never buy on this store. . i really prefere ebay for international commerce. "

2017-05-21

Mismatched front upper A-arms

"Ordered two upper front A-arms on March 8, 2017 for an 88 Toyota Supra under restoration. One is completely the wrong size, obvious through the plastic bag it came in. As the car is a restoration project, the suspension was not begun until now (May 21, 2017). Contacted RockAuto immediately and their site said no refund and no replacement because I had had the parts for over 30 days. No way to contact them other than their web site. Part is obviously wrong and I have not opened the plastic bag it came in. This is the first and absolutely the LAST time I will ever order anything from this place! I am commenting here because they have no way to leave comments on their site--I wonder why?"

2017-05-21

No customer service

"Ordered replacement mirrors for my Jeep Cherokee. They were junk. Installed one and found the manual remote couldn't work because the cables were too long and bound up the mirror. No help from customer service with a return for store credit or even a response. "

2017-05-19

Horrible

"I ordered pony handles with black inserts, and they sent woodgrain. Now I'm stuck with them. 0% customer service. First and LAST time I will use Rock Auto. I'd rather pay a bit more with another company and get customer service! You **** Rock Auto!"

2017-05-17

Great prices

"This company is great. Im reading all the bad reviews on here and they are all from people who have no clue how to work on there own vehicle. If you get on this site look up a part and buy the cheapest one your probably getting what you pay for. Do a little research on the companies your going to be buying from. Everyone is complaining about getting crappy parts. Rock auto does not manufacture these parts. They just sell them cheap. If you google the manufacturer amd the type of part you are getting you can find out everything you need to know about that part. The fact that you people are buying cheap chinese crap and expecting it to be as good as an oem part is ridiculous. The reason the prices are so good is because they are not employing people to hold your hands. If you want your hand held while buying parts for your vehicle go to the dealer and pay there ridiculous prices. "

2017-05-16

Avoid at all cost.. Never Again

"Bad customer service
Bad shipping process
Just bad..

2017-05-16

Unbelievable!

"I ordered a truck part for an elderly gentleman friend of mine from here. What a mistake! My elderly friend had some health issues, so we didn't get to work on his truck for weeks. When we did finally get to it, it took 2 weekends of tearing into it (we are shade tree's) to finally get to it. Only to find out we didn't need the part. When I called to return the part, the rep told me no way after 30 days, (it had only been 22 days over) it is their policy. This is baloney, what company worth their weight in...parts, would not go the extra mile for their customer. ESPECIALLY IF THE PART IS NEW AND UNUSED!! Now I am stuck with this part I can't and never will use. Get this- the rep said "Maybe you can sell it on Ebay or Craigslist." What a joke. NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE ROCKAUTO FOR ANYTHING, AND I NEVER, NEVER, NEVER WILL RECOMMEND THEM TO A SOUL. Good bye RockAuto fools."

2017-05-12

NEVER AGAIN!!!

"If everything goes perfectly with your order... You'll be fine.
But, if there's a problem with the part, or it's the wrong part, etc... you're screwed!

2017-05-12

Wrong item, arrogant customer service, mishandled refund

"I received the wrong part. IN attempt to explain the ordering choices and why perhaps this didn't fit (two Mazda headlamp assemblies) my CS rep cut me off and in no uncertain terms told me I had ordered the wrong one. But I can return it...(I realized that meant I had to pay shipping. (I don't agree with that, but that's another story). One of the new lights arrived with a minor scratch, but I said nothing, it wasn't worth bothering with. You guessed it. They don't check them on the way out, but when it came back they used that to not issue me a refund.
This ended up being $100 and frankly I'm not going to take the time to try to straighten this out with this outfit; I went to the dealer, purchased two factory headlamp assemblies, they weren't scratched, and moved on.
For me, I won't bother with these folks again, as it seems they are looking for ways to scrape their customers.

2017-05-09

They will leave you stranded!!!

"Order $800 worth of front end parts for my 05 Ford F-150 with the intention of spending a Saturday replacing all the parts (struts/shocks/upper control arms/lower ball joints/tie rod ends and sway bar links). First shipment with everything but the struts arrived well in advance of day to perform the work. However, the ball joints were mismatched and one of the sway bar link kits was missing all the bushings and hardware. Tried calling Rockauto, but guess what, they have no customer service line. Have to issue a case online, did that requesting they expedite the two correct parts on my $800 order. Received an e-mail from Noe telling they would not do that and they will ship me the correct parts once they receive the wrong ones back. Ha!! That is pitiful customer service. Instead I had to find the part locally (which I should have just done in the first place) and. Ow I am shipping these parts back and we will see how long they take to process my refund. I told them not to ship me any parts, at this point I only want a refund. If I don't see a refund promptly I will be disputing the entire purchase with my credit card company (man I love that feature). Good news is the truck drives like new with 125k and all those new parts they were able to ship correctly, but I think it is due to the O'Reilly parts :p

Summary: don't waste your time with these guys, the minor savings aren't worth the hassle, for auto parts the brick and mortar stores are the only way to go!

Rock Auto Rocks

"1/2 price of dealer and carquest. Quick service. Good website. Good tracking system."

worst customer service

"My experience has been dreadful with Rock Auto. The site is archaic. I attempted to order a part, I called to confirm the order. The customer service was non-existent, they refused to assist me. The part took two weeks to arrive. Of course, it was the wrong part, and now it will cost me over $20 to return. This is the third time I've ordered from ROCK AUTO, each time has been dreadful.
I strongly discourage anyone from using this company.

2017-05-03

Worst auto repair parts company I have ever worked with in 50 years they rip you off give you nothing for satisfaction and give you nothing

"No customer service bad pots sold no matching pots worst company warning warning!! Ed from Boston"

Share RockAuto.com's store rating

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member
RockAuto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!