• RoboBargains.co

2013-11-01

"I purchased some items from them and it has been over 3 months, and yet I have not received my items or any e-mail stating the status or shipment problems. They don't even have any "status" on my item when I check it on their webpage. It was too late too dispute with Paypal. They charged me for the items and never replied to my 3 E-mails nor answered my phone, as I get directed to a voicemail. Beware of them as they go dead silent on you after they charge you.

P.S. Just Check out their "other name" (softwareoutlet.com) reviews."

This review was modified by pmyster on November 01 2013 09:14:10 AM

2010-10-21

"My experience with Robo Bargains has been terrific. My order arrived promptly and as described. The items were packed professionally and neatly. Everything was in pristine condition and installed without a hitch! I did have some technical problems with one of the programs and decided to call in to see if they could help me. They said the problem was advanced and they needed to get me on the phone with one of their "technical experts". Soon a gentlemen named Steven was put on the phone to help guide me through. He was very patient and helpful. I felt like he went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of. I was very surprised to have received this kind of service from beginning to end! Overall, I would recommend Robobargains.com to anyone."

This review was modified by bunnylee63 on October 21 2010 10:21:09 PM

2009-11-16

"I purchased a camp lantern/remote from RoBo Bargains on 11/06/09. When the item arrived (the shipping was very fast) I found it to be flawed through no fault of RoBo Bargains.
I e-mailed Customer Support on the 12th to inform them. Today I recieved a very pleasant response (11/16/09) with the fairest resolution I've EVER had from a company of any sort. The rep.(Joseph)personally checked the warehouse for a satisfactory relacement and when he found none immediately (within 15 minutes)refunded my full purchase price. I will use this company again without worry... They treated me very well."

2008-08-07

"I bought Office Pro 2007 and Windows Ultimate
the next day read the reviews of this vendor.
I immediately raised a PayPal claim (the only action possible), and much to the vendors credit, they refunded the money immediately, so I guess they're not complete crooks."

Share RoboBargains.com (see also: SoftwareOutlet.com)'s store rating

RoboBargains.com (see also: SoftwareOutlet.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RoboBargains.com (see also: SoftwareOutlet.com) is not a merchant member
RoboBargains.com (see also: SoftwareOutlet.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!