• Roberts Camera Roberts Camera Elite Status

• Phone: 1-800-726-5544
    • Customer Support: 1-800-726-5544
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I condider Roberts Used Photo Pro to be my favorite place to buy used camera and accessories. The Canon A-1 Camera that I received exceeded my expectations. It is in beautiful condition. Roberts Camera packs well and ships quickly. Their customer service is exceptional. Thank you. I look forward to doing business with you again in the near future. Robert Criss"

"Excellent service, as always. Thank you for quick delivery, perfect description and the best customer service."

"Roberts was very responsive to my inquirys related to the order. Item received was in better conditon than advertised."

"Wow! I ordered my Nikon on a Friday evening around 10pm! Had the camera in my hand Tuesday morning! Super speedy shipping and camera was exactly as described. I am very pleased with my purchase. "

"Got such outstanding help with my order from John Scott. He took the time to research whether my purchase would work for the purpose I intended. He determined it would, and it certainly has worked for me. I'm so happy with my purchase. All his time and effort on my behalf, not for a $3,000. purchase, but just for my $19. purchase- amazing. And free shipping as an added and unexpected bonus. Wow! I'll be back."

"I like working with Robert's Camera. They are always nice and responsive to my needs or questions."

"I ordered a lens that didn't fit my camera, but Roberts took it back with no problems. "

"Been going to Roberts for years. The customer service is outstanding. The prices can't be beat. "

"I bought a excellent Nikon F2A from Roberts Camera and it would be near mint on eBay. It works great! Roberts is my first choice for camera gear."

"The package from Roberts arrived quickly and I'm satisfied with all the products I ordered. Great experience!"

"Excellent service and reputation"

"The delivery was fast, the free shipping they chose was USPS 2nd day, a nice surprise. The lens I ordered was listed as " mint" condition, and I would agree. All original accessories were included and I can't see any internal dust in the lens at all. I'm extremely happy with this purchase especially when I consider the price I paid. I'll definitely purchase more items from Roberts Camera."

"Exactly as advertised! Super Quick shipping and Great Communication. Thanks"

"Ordered a refurbished Pananonic Lumix from Roberts through Amazon. The delivery was exceptionally quick even though I had picked regular delivery. Packaging was done expertly and they also threw in a carrying bag and memory card which were not advertised. Already being the lowest priced among the dealers this sweetened the deal bigtime. I cannot be happier and recommend them more strongly. I had a horrible experience for the same product with another reseller, cancelled order with them and placed order with Roberts. They made my day!:) Go with them guys. "

"Excellent service! Would not hesitate to order from them again."

Share Roberts Camera's store rating

Roberts Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Roberts Camera is a merchant member
Roberts Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.