• Address: 255 S Meridian St, Indianapoils, IN
    • Contact: info@robertsimaging.com
    • Phone: 1-800-726-5544
    • Customer Support: 1-800-726-5544
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm

"Great service as usual. Top rated business"

"I can´t believe it arrived so fast. Also, the packaging went the extra mile to make sure the camera did not suffer."

"The questions I had were quickly and fully answered by a representitive, I love my new camera, and the pictures and videos it takes are of excellent quality."

"the shipping and boxing of the camera was so wonderful . The condition opf the camera is excellent . My husband took his old 40's lenses with this new camera and shoot all day .. he was so o happy , thank you ."

"Fast Shipping...item as ordered. Great purchase experience."

"Very good camera and good delivery time"

Jvb723's Avatar
Miami FLA

"It's nice to deal with folks you know from past experiences, especially when they are price-competitive with other web retailers. Free shipping is a bonus. Talk to anyone at Roberts and you'll learn something. "

"Product arrived nicely packaged and very quickly. No complaints."

"Absolutely stunning service. I ordered the very hard to find Olympus OMD EM-10 in Silver on Sunday, spoke with sales by telephone on Monday to confirm my shipping address because I made an error in the spelling of my home city, and then received the camera on Tuesday (free shippping). Wow! I am a new huge fan of Roberts Camera. "

"I am very pleased with the camera."

"I would like to retract my review of my experience with Robert's Camera since after speaking with customer service and getting a few kinks worked out the camera I purchased from Robert Camera is functioning just fine. The price and shipping time were excellent. The cosmetic appearance of the unit was near perfect and after getting past some initial issues everything is great! They were extremely helpful during my telephone correspondence. I would purchase from Robert's Camera again"

"Roberts Camera delivered my new (used) Nikon 180mm f2.8 lens as promised. It arrived within 3 business days and was in exactly the condition they claimed on their website. I called before placing the order to ensure it was in stock and the person I spoke with was very friendly."

"Excellent products at very competitive prices and a knowlegeable staff.
Customer support is excellent. Improvement could be made in their search engine for products on the website as some items which are in the inventory can be missed.

"I used my Nikon D7100 with the 18-105 lens for the first time today. It was very simple to use. I'm just getting the basics down, but I love the autofocus and the simple use of the flash. I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more as I continue to use it more and more frequently."

"I got answers to my questions about my order quickly and it was delivered on time as promised."

Roberts Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Roberts Camera is a merchant member
Roberts Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.