• Address: 255 S Meridian St, Indianapoils, IN
    • Contact: info@robertsimaging.com
    • Phone: 1-800-726-5544
    • Customer Support: 1-800-726-5544
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm

"The delivery was fast, the free shipping they chose was USPS 2nd day, a nice surprise. The lens I ordered was listed as " mint" condition, and I would agree. All original accessories were included and I can't see any internal dust in the lens at all. I'm extremely happy with this purchase especially when I consider the price I paid. I'll definitely purchase more items from Roberts Camera."

"Exactly as advertised! Super Quick shipping and Great Communication. Thanks"

"Ordered a refurbished Pananonic Lumix from Roberts through Amazon. The delivery was exceptionally quick even though I had picked regular delivery. Packaging was done expertly and they also threw in a carrying bag and memory card which were not advertised. Already being the lowest priced among the dealers this sweetened the deal bigtime. I cannot be happier and recommend them more strongly. I had a horrible experience for the same product with another reseller, cancelled order with them and placed order with Roberts. They made my day!:) Go with them guys. "

"Excellent service! Would not hesitate to order from them again."

"Roberts goes the extra length to please their customers. They had 4 used cameras of the same model listed. I mistakenly ordered the wrong one. They had no problem exchanging it for the correct camera."

"Roberts Camera did a great job from answering my questions regarding a used lens to getting it out the door and shipped quickly. The lens arrived in great condition and was just as described on the website. I'll definitely shop there again."

"The service from Roberts camera and Nick has always been top notch. fair prices, great service and quick deliveries. What more
can you ask for.

"I didn't expect the product to ship as quickly nor come with either a case or media card! Just seemed like a bonus dealing with Roberts!"

"My on-line experience was quite good. Ordering was easy and correct. I purchased used Canon film equipment. The contents of the shipping box were received in a timely manner and once again were as ordered.

I am somewhat concerned about the used ratings compared to the comments shown, For example, the A-1 camera was rated as excellent, however; the comments mention the felt being bad. Why would the camera get an excellent rating with an obvious problem? Time will tell with the first roll of film taken.

I have purchased both new and used equipment from Roberts and have always been thoroughly satisfied. I have and will again recommend Roberts to others.

"We ordered the camera on Christmas Day. The camera came (with free shipping) within 24 hours of our expected date. When we received the camera we found we were charged the current sale price - so we had a better price than their excellent price. Will definitely check Roberts when we are looking for any future purchases."

"Brought cameras and lens from Robert got good prices and service on the items."

"I had a little bit of trouble using the web site, but got through it and made my purchase. I have not used Roberts online shopping before, so the next time will be trouble-free... I'm sure. The Lexar memory cards that I ordered arrived in just a couple of days. So glad I was able to take advantage of the special Roberts sale."

"I received my binoculars in a very fast way and thanks for the prompt delivery . I would reccomend Roberts anytime . thanks . "

"Jody has always been fun to deal with and really knows equipment! he also goes out of his way to get you what you need and want!"

"Great customer service help and I received free shipping."

Roberts Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Roberts Camera is a merchant member
Roberts Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.