• Address: 255 S Meridian St, Indianapoils, IN
    • Contact: info@robertsimaging.com
    • Phone: 1-800-726-5544
    • Customer Support: 1-800-726-5544
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm

"Jody has always been fun to deal with and really knows equipment! he also goes out of his way to get you what you need and want!"

"Great customer service help and I received free shipping."

"I'm happy with Roberts Camera that are friendly and good prices"

"fast great service, received next day"

"Best price
easy order
next day local delivery

"Staff went above and beyond to personally oversee my order was correct and shipped that day so we would have it for a trip. They had the model in stock while all the big city stores were backordered and trying to talk you into something you don't want. The salesperson (I failed to write his name down) spent a fair amount of time with me answering questions until I ran out of them. At no time did I feel rushed or pursuaded into a sale. No pressure. Really cool vibes. Will definitely order from again. "

"This is the email I sent to ebaysales@roberts... on 26th Sep :
Hi there!

I received my order of Mamiya RZ Winder II RZ67 - SKU URZ-16-9000-4 112946
however, it doesn't work unfortunately.

I tried it with a new set of 6 x AA Duracell batteries as well as with a 9 volt power adaptor

Can you please advise?

As I am in Mumbai, India and have paid a lot to ship and also paid customs duty on it, returning it is not feasible for me. Is there something you can suggest I try?

Many thanks

--- no response

followed it up with a 2nd email to info@roberts...
on 6th Oct... still no response

"Roberts was extremely helpful and shoot the camera promptly"

"Robert's Camera offered a great used lens for sale on their website. The price was great and the lens was in Mint condition. I have tried it out on my D7000 and I am as happy as an alligator in a Georgia swamp. Thank you Robert's Camera."

"Quick and easy. Love Roberts!"

"I was excited to find they had the Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD (Canon) in stock. Being a first time customer meant restrictions on payment and delivery and made me feel a bit like a criminal. Nick was patient and help me figure out the best options available. Transaction was done online with an immediate call back from Nick to let me know it went through successfully. He also shipped it the same day! Thank you Nick!"

"The delivery of this item was so fast, and I was very impressed with how quick we received our order. However, we had to send this item back because it was not what we expected it to be, it was very flimsy and unsteady.

"Bought a used nikkon lens... service was excellent, arrived on time, and the condition of the product was even better than described. I'm absolutely satisfied with this purchase. Thks!"

"This was my first purchase from Roberts. I needed to replace an older model Canon Powershot. Roberts had the best price for a used camera in excellent condition, but without accessories like the USB adaptor cord (not a problem since I already had one). Website was easy to use. Free shipping and a 6-mo warranty were bonuses. Camera looked almost new, worked fine. I will certainly consider buying from them again."

"easy to navigate the website, very friendly and knowledgeable when contacted, and delivered when expected.

Will shop again.

Roberts Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Roberts Camera is a merchant member
Roberts Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.