• Roberts Camera Roberts Camera Elite Status

• Phone: 1-800-726-5544
    • Customer Support: 1-800-726-5544
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"item was as described and shipping was fast. will buy from them again.

"Camera looked better than expected, worked perfectly and was shipped the same day (with free shipping). On a subsequent on line store order they emailed a promotion 2 hours after the order. I called them and they retroactively applied the discount. They are the best."

"Great company..one email to order a camera and that was it. They handled the sale and shipping...next thing I knew the camera had arrived.Will definately do busisness with these guys again. They have a game plan and are on top of it!!
Thanks

Venice, Florida

"As always, Roberts Camera comes through with quality items, accurate descriptions, fair pricing, great warranty, and super fast shipping.

Thanks Again,

Gary Millwater
NSync Photography
Venice, FL

"Quick service and delivery. Very happy."

"This store flat-out rocks! Great staff and support that knows their business like none other. "

"I condider Roberts Used Photo Pro to be my favorite place to buy used camera and accessories. The Canon A-1 Camera that I received exceeded my expectations. It is in beautiful condition. Roberts Camera packs well and ships quickly. Their customer service is exceptional. Thank you. I look forward to doing business with you again in the near future. Robert Criss"

"Excellent service, as always. Thank you for quick delivery, perfect description and the best customer service."

"Roberts was very responsive to my inquirys related to the order. Item received was in better conditon than advertised."

"Wow! I ordered my Nikon on a Friday evening around 10pm! Had the camera in my hand Tuesday morning! Super speedy shipping and camera was exactly as described. I am very pleased with my purchase. "

"Got such outstanding help with my order from John Scott. He took the time to research whether my purchase would work for the purpose I intended. He determined it would, and it certainly has worked for me. I'm so happy with my purchase. All his time and effort on my behalf, not for a $3,000. purchase, but just for my $19. purchase- amazing. And free shipping as an added and unexpected bonus. Wow! I'll be back."

"I like working with Robert's Camera. They are always nice and responsive to my needs or questions."

"I ordered a lens that didn't fit my camera, but Roberts took it back with no problems. "

"Been going to Roberts for years. The customer service is outstanding. The prices can't be beat. "

"I bought a excellent Nikon F2A from Roberts Camera and it would be near mint on eBay. It works great! Roberts is my first choice for camera gear."

Share Roberts Camera's store rating

Roberts Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Roberts Camera is a merchant member
Roberts Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.