• Address: 255 S Meridian St, Indianapoils, IN
    • Contact: info@robertsimaging.com
    • Phone: 1-800-726-5544
    • Customer Support: 1-800-726-5544
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm

"The delivery of this item was so fast, and I was very impressed with how quick we received our order. However, we had to send this item back because it was not what we expected it to be, it was very flimsy and unsteady.

"Bought a used nikkon lens... service was excellent, arrived on time, and the condition of the product was even better than described. I'm absolutely satisfied with this purchase. Thks!"

"This was my first purchase from Roberts. I needed to replace an older model Canon Powershot. Roberts had the best price for a used camera in excellent condition, but without accessories like the USB adaptor cord (not a problem since I already had one). Website was easy to use. Free shipping and a 6-mo warranty were bonuses. Camera looked almost new, worked fine. I will certainly consider buying from them again."

"easy to navigate the website, very friendly and knowledgeable when contacted, and delivered when expected.

Will shop again.

"I love the camera I received yesterday from Roberts Camera. I have always been impressed with their customer service and prices. In this case their rating for the camera was quite conservative and I was really pleased with the quality!"

"Items were used and some as-is requiring some repair.
The prices reflected this and in my opinion were very
reasonable compared to other sellers for similar items.
The combined shipping was also a plus as it helped reduce
the shipping costs to Canada.
I was very satisfied with their products and service.
I would recommend them without hesitation.

"paid for over night on Thursday and received on Monday. product was exactly as described very satisfied. "

"I am very pleased. All of my questions were answered quickly via email. I received my lens quickly and it was well packed. I will buy from them again."

"Very happy with the quick processing and the extremely competitive price. I would most certainly do business here again."

"what is there to add to a very well known camera specialist in sales and service? Roberts is with it and on it always. They do what they promise and go to great lengths to satisfy the costumer. Always happy to do business with them...
Roberto Santiago

"Took awhile to ship, but it's a brand new product and in demand"

"Roberts delivers the correct material as promised"

"Product and delivery were exactly as offered. All I need is time to use it."

"I hope to never have to deal with this company again. There is a very limited list of credit cards they seem to accept and none of the 3 I had this message "My apologies, but the order you placed with us, was placed with a card that is not protected against fraud with our credit card protection service. "

I have never seen this before or after at any other store online.

"Great service as usual. Top rated business"

Roberts Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Roberts Camera is a merchant member
Roberts Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.