Roberts Camera Reviews - robertscamera.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 177 reviews

Roberts Camera is a merchant member
Roberts Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"Absolutely stunning service. I ordered the very hard to find Olympus OMD EM-10 in Silver on Sunday, spoke with sales by telephone on Monday to confirm my shipping address because I made an error in the spelling of my home city, and then received the camera on Tuesday (free shippping). Wow! I am a new huge fan of Roberts Camera. "

"I am very pleased with the camera."

"I would like to retract my review of my experience with Robert's Camera since after speaking with customer service and getting a few kinks worked out the camera I purchased from Robert Camera is functioning just fine. The price and shipping time were excellent. The cosmetic appearance of the unit was near perfect and after getting past some initial issues everything is great! They were extremely helpful during my telephone correspondence. I would purchase from Robert's Camera again"

"Roberts Camera delivered my new (used) Nikon 180mm f2.8 lens as promised. It arrived within 3 business days and was in exactly the condition they claimed on their website. I called before placing the order to ensure it was in stock and the person I spoke with was very friendly."

"Excellent products at very competitive prices and a knowlegeable staff.
Customer support is excellent. Improvement could be made in their search engine for products on the website as some items which are in the inventory can be missed.

"I used my Nikon D7100 with the 18-105 lens for the first time today. It was very simple to use. I'm just getting the basics down, but I love the autofocus and the simple use of the flash. I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more as I continue to use it more and more frequently."

"I got answers to my questions about my order quickly and it was delivered on time as promised."

"I was prompted by a Roberts Camera daily promotion e-mail to a special which enabled me to purchase a camera I have been waiting for a a fabulous price! Ordering, delivery, pricing, everything spectacular! I would recommend Roberts Camera to anyone. "

"Seamless transaction with paypal. Fast shipping on a holiday weekend."

"I purchased the item on ebay. It was delivered quickly and it is in excellent condition."

"Always good prices, easy check-out and fast shipping."

"The item came very fast and was well packaged. I would trade again in a heartbeat! THANKX!"

"The "used" Flash Unit looked and performed as advertised in it's description and the pricing of the unit was very reasonable! Everything about the order, the online ordering, including shipping and handling, were completed in an exceptional manner. The individuals who provide the service know what they are doing and do it very well! Very Impressed and already recommending the business to fellow Law Enforcement Investigators-Photographers!"

"Service was extremely fast."

"I spoke to several people, including Nick and John, at Roberts for advice before placing my order online. Everyone was friendly, courteous and extremely knowledgeable about the Nikon products I was looking to purchase. Their help as well as the free shipping influenced my decision to order from Roberts.

My order arrived swiftly. It was a great experience. Thank you.