Stores > Roadkill T-Shirts

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-07-20

AUSSIE BUYER IS STOKED

"Thank you SO MUCH for my recent order! Fast shipping to Australia and a great quality product! I will be buying again... "

2016-02-11

Amazing Deal

"These shirts were awesome. i purchased the buy 3 get 3 free deal. Great quality, and the price is unbeatable!"

This review was modified by GeorgeBartlest on February 11 2016 11:11:26 PM

2015-12-27

"I have ordered from Roadkilltshirts several times over the past couple of years and have been very happy with their shirts. The quality is decent and the shirts are hillarious. I normally order 10 or more every year in May so I will have them just before Bonnaroo in Manchester TN and they have been a huge hit every year. I even made international news papers wearing one of them. (Google Ted Lester Bonnaroo) The problem started with the last batch, including the one I am wearing in the picture. The lettering started pealing off of 4 of the shirts after I had worn them 2 or 3 times. I contacted Roadkilltshirts about the problem and they asked for the order number and which shirts which I sent them. After 3 months of waiting I contacted them again with no response at all. Since June most of the other shirts in that order have pealed also. Most of the other shirts that are 2 and 3 years old look almost as good as they did when I first purchased them.

Sadly to say, with their declining quality and total lack of customer service, I will not be purchasing any more shirts from them.

This review was modified by TedLester on December 27 2015 06:52:37 AM

2015-01-25

"Road Kill is fantastic, I have ordered from them several times and between my wife and we have more than 50 of their T-shirts The shirts are very heavy duty, quality, flawless printing, etc The printing is bullet proof in the wash. I have some over a year old that look like new
Can't find any other site that has bigger than 3x, I wear 5x
I buy the 'buy 3 get 9 free' sales and shirts average about $14 each with shipping great price for a great shirt
I always get remarks about how cool my shirts are and asked where I bought them
Had one shirt with a bad seam, they sent me a new one in three days no charge

This review was modified by FIZZBINN on January 25 2015 05:49:32 PM

2014-10-23

"I was hesitant in ordering because I had read another review where they said the shirts were too thin. I can tell you they are NOT too thin. These are GREAT quality shirts. I 100% recommend using this company. They are great quality and the customer service department was wonderful. My son is a size 7/8 in boys so I ordered him T-shirts and hoodies in size small. The T-Shirts fit perfect but the hoodies seem to run small. I contacted them to see about changing my hoodies from a small to a large (I would rather have them on the big side). They were so wonderful to work with, I sent the size small hoodies back and they were quick to send the size I wanted back to me. There was no hassle and no restocking fee. I highly highly recommend them. My son has received many compliments on his hilarious shirts. He plays hard I have no doubt these shirts will hold up. I took advantage of the buy 3 get one free and it was a great price. Thank you!!"

This review was modified by jen.den on October 23 2014 10:43:03 PM

2013-08-06

"I love this site. AWESOME prices and got them in a couple of days. Great stuff."

This review was modified by TimmyThumb on August 06 2013 04:21:04 PM

2011-03-04

"This review also pertains to Bad Idea T-shirts as they are the same company with the same contact information. I placed my order on 20 December 2010 using the online deal they'd been offering me for months: buy 3, get 3 free. Shipping for all six shirts was $16. A little pricey for a light package, but the total for each shirt was only $10.16. I figured for heavy weight t-shirts that wasn't bad.

On 23 December I received an email from mike@roadkilltshirts.com offering me a new deal of buy 3, get 6 free. The email included the following: "No one can touch this deal and right now the others sites are saying, 'WTF!' My reply, Well, that's how I roll, bitches." I immediately sent an email saying I would have waited to place my order had I known they were going to offer a better deal 3 days later. I received no response.

According to USPS tracking info, my order was dropped off at the post office on 27 December. I'm hoping the delay in shipping was due purely to the holiday. Once the shirts arrived, I was a little disappointed with the quality. I wouldn't consider them heavy weight as promised on the website. They're better than the paper thin t-shirts from Walmart, but really more of a medium weight. The white shirts are slightly see-through. I've gotten better quality from Cafe Press.

In sum, shipping is high, quality and customer service could be better. I probably won't buy there again as it would be hard enough to find another 6 shirts I would wear, let alone 9.

Share Roadkill T-Shirts's store rating

Roadkill T-Shirts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Roadkill T-Shirts is not a merchant member
Roadkill T-Shirts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!