"Just got off the phone with John in sales who informed me that it takes a month to get a book from Amazon!!!! I received a 22" Jensen TV with a defective pixel, which they thought I should be able to fix myself in just a few short steps. Didn't work of course, and I'm still waiting on a Return Authorization from Jensen 2 full weeks after my payment/order was accepted. What's worse, It's anybody's guess when I'll receive a replacement. RoadTrucker staff are not only incompetent, but rude and dishonest. According to John, it takes a month to get a book from Amazon........"

modified review This review was modified by rbtbri on November 19 2013 03:53:19 PM

"They are slow to ship. When I asked when the item would ship and if it was warranted new item, I received the following replay:

""

I obviously will take my business elsewhere.

modified review This review was modified by DUTCH VanAtlanta on April 24 2013 04:30:37 PM

"b y77Truckers beware of RoadTrucker.
I bought a new 720 GPS from them and had problems with it out of the box.
After several E-mails they told me to send it back. They do not want you to call them. It cost me $19.00 to send it back. They said they would not cover the cost, because they sent it to me free shipping. For the money I spent I could of bought this at any truck stop, and been able to walk in and return it for free.
It's not worth the money taken a chance on them.

modified review This review was modified by vmeads on April 20 2013 07:24:43 AM

"Very nice people and very helpful.

Super customer service.

Very efficient in handling product returns.

Will shop here again.

"bought a $699 fridge. it came with no papers, hardware, or wire harness. called roadtrucker only to get yelled at, called a liar, and told my wife can't read.(apparently they dont want you to call them if they only ship you part of your order) got told to write them a letter explaining my problems, got told how nice he is to me and yelled at some more.
oh. then hung up on. Wow. anyone want to buy a 700 fridge with no way to plug it in?

"I bought a tv from this company the box was missing the remote and power cord. when i contacted them i got 2 very nasty emails from frank. I would never do business again with this company and dont recommend them to anyone.frank needs counseling he has issues."

modified review This review was modified by mikesmail8510 on February 09 2011 09:43:21 PM

"good store. good price. fast ship. great info and reliable facts. good support too."

"I've used both a Naxa NX550 and a newer Skyworth 13.3 Flat Panel LCD TVs from this company. Also have considerable experience with dual voltage Engel fridges, even before RT started selling them. After reading a couple of the other reviews, I'm always astonished at what people expect from an inexpensive TV. Grow up folks!

Both the NAXA and the Skyworth do an outstanding job for what they cost, provided they are used correctly. I did a longer review on the RT website...so go there if you want a point by point comparison of the two. I have not had a direct experience with the newest small NAXA, but the LED screen backlight on the new Skyworth of the same size (13.2) is one of several significant advances that make me give the Skyworth in this size range, the highest marks in several important areas.

Engel portable freezers are simply the best you can buy and have been for years. The Engel "Swingmotor" compressor is unique in this product category and the units are of overall very high build quality...so don't expect cheap...you get what you pay for. The Engel will run quietly and reliably for years, and do it on a fraction of the energy requirements of the competing Danfoss compressor based fridges.

Road Trucker is an excellent retailer in my estimation and I will continue to buy from them when I need 12v "road gear". Do yourself a favor and read the advice given on the RT website and learn what 12v appliances can do well and what some of them are not so good at doing. Then, you can be realistic in your expectations and purchases.

Rob H.

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! We had to return something which they require to be done through email. I followed the website instructions and sent them all the info they needed in an email. I received an email back asking why I was returning it. I told them why I was returning the items and a back and forth started via email. I thought I was explaining myself well but the last email I received from them was very rude and demeaning. Frank was the one who wrote me and was so rude it was unbelievable. I followed up with a phone call to Frank which resulted in him telling me to "Grow Up" and in a sarcastic tone "You're right, youve got ALLLL the answers" and then he hung up on me. BOTTOM LINE, DONT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!"

"I was so sick of trying 12 volt appliance that barely worked, so when Roadtrucker told me to take a look at the hi performance appliance made by a company called Power Hunt I was naturally very skeptical. I figured what the heck. I already spent hundreds of dollars on just about everything available so whats 1 more try. The price was a little hi or so I thought but I was comparing it to the other 12 volt crap I tried. frank at Roadtrucker told me that the limitation was the 12 volt outlet and that the hi performance appliances got around that by bypassing the 12 volt plug and going right to the battery. Roadtrucker had videos on the website and after watching a couple of them I went ahead and tried a starter kit called Wagoneer Lunch Kit. It came with everthing I need to get started like a power strip to hook up to the battery, a lunch griddle, some cleaning stuff and even a coffee maker. I have 1 word. WOW!!! That thing cooked up a red hot hamburger in minutes. and the coffee maker started boiling water before I could even get my sandwich started. this stuff is far beyond just being good. I have never had any 12 volt appliance or coffee maker that started to match these hi performance appliances of Roadtruckers power hunt appliances. as far as I am concerned Roadtrucker is a Great!! company with many products for the truck driver. Plenty of information and very helpful people and they been around for a long time. Prices are usually better than most, shipping is usually fast and their information is usually very reliable. One of my most trusted and favorite websites to visit.

"I bought an Engel from RoadTrucker.com. Product delivered quickly, price was lowest I found, people very helpful. I recommend this store."

"I usually don't write reviews, but when I saw what I felt was an unjustified
and inconstant review about the Skyworth tv and road trucker i just had to
speak my mind. I bought a Skyworth about 8 months ago and liked it so much I
bought a 2nd one last month. The picture is just simply beautiful and i have
been very happy with both of them. I have been shopping with road trucker
for about 4 years now and they have always given me as good as or better
service than any other place i have shopped at. especially online. You do
get that personal service in many of the regular stores, but not as much
online. Road trucker is one of the very best and that is why i still shop
there when i need something for my trucker husband or for travel. Right now
we have the new rand mcnally tnd700 gps for trucks on order. They have been
backordered for 4 or 5 weeks now. I have already received 4 emails from road
trucker keeping me updated on what is going on. road trucker is a good
website with sincere people running it. I almost forgot road trucker sent me
an email on how to set up my skyworth and we also got one for the gps. Cindy
order number RC4742919.

"I am very dissapoimted with this business, their recommendation for the Skyworth LCD DVD/tv was high but the quality of the item is very poor. It's like watching video someone emailed to you if you know what I mean. I used every connection it had thinking it would get better. My 9 yr old CRT (tube) tv gets three times better resolution than the skyworth 19" LCD. What really got me is the logo, when the DVD player kicks on this low poor quality image pops up that makes the tv terrible. Trying to return it is a joke so far, they won't answer my continued emails for an RA #. They want me to send it to the manufacturer which I just received it last night! I told them I didn't want a replacement if they are going to send me the same Chinese junk. They will not reply, looking elsewhere, in the meantime, I will document my issues and eventually get my money back from my CC. This is a fore warning for anyone purchasing from this company."

"i was very happy with my purchase of an tv and vu cube. roadtrucker has the best customer service i have ever experenced.they were very knowlegable and helpful before i made my purchase. i was shocked when i got 2 emails showing me tips on each for the tv and the vu cube. they were really helpful and way beyond what i expected. I had no problem setting up either of them thanx to this great store. thank u roadtrucker. u know what customer service really is about. -marylou"

modified review This review was modified by marylou66 on December 12 2009 12:17:28 AM

"Awesome store. Awesome website. Awesome people. Frank was extremely helpful in answering my questions and in processing my return. he went out of his way to help me get the right logbooks I needed when I ordered the wrong books. He also allowed me to send back the wrong books even though technically it was past the 30 days for a return. Roadtrucker will see me many more times. Rose

RoadTrucker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RoadTrucker is not a merchant member
RoadTrucker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!