RoBear Racing Reviews - robearracing.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 35 reviews

RoBear Racing is not a merchant member
RoBear Racing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"Ordering was quick. Unfortunatly, the item I was ordering turned out to be out of stock. My credit card was refunded right away. I would order from Robear again."

"RoBear Racing is the greatest online performance store. The website is very friendly and the custormer service is fantastic. When ever I wanted to know somthing about my package they were always there to assist me. I've already recommended this website to several people. ALWAYS USE ROBEAR!"

"Awesome, they gave me a tracking number and follow my coilovers.. took no time at all all procedures were followed. best price anywhere I can find online.. coils are in my car and most defenetly keep buying from you guys.. thank you robearracing... 1st time customer but most defenetly will buy again

Sorry for my english, its my second lenguage

"Awesome seller with great pricing. I will definitely buy from RoBear Racing again. Their prices are competitive and shipment is quick. Navigating through their website and making a purchase was a breeze. I did not have to follow up with my order, they did it for me. Thanks RoBear Racing!!!"

"I was in a pinch and needed the part as soon as possible. It was at my building's front desk by the next morning. Great customer service. I'll definitely be doing business with them again."

"i like to shop on robear racing bcos of price is good and you dong have to pay for shipping allways free and i got my stuff fast atlist 3 to 4 days i recomend this site to all my friends all i want to robear is to put back all emblem accesories just like bfore day use to have red H honda emblem anyway i like this site i wish more customer...to buy for you"

"Very good place. would buy there again. shipping was fast. But I didn't get my free stuff and t-shirt like he ssaid he was go to send. Overall good service

"Gooos service great team
Continue with this great service

"I ordered my new megan racing cat back exhaust for my 2006 Scion tC from robear racing. I read the reviews and everything checked out. When I ordered there was a mix up about matching the address that I was shipping to and the address on my credit card. Thankfully I called them right away and was able to talk to the owner. He was very nice and walked me through the steps to get it ordered and shipped properly. I called him a few days later and he ordered it for me over the phone. I received it about 6 days later and everything is perfect. Thanks Rob for your amazing customer service!"

"Great service, best price period. Will definitely be buying from them again."

"Fast and pleasent I called and a real live person picked right up"

"I had a very good shopping experience with RoBear Racing. They communicated very well and shipped my order pretty fast. I would definitely reccommend them to anyone I know and will most likely shop with them again in the near future. Thanks guys!"

" I love your company but I still have not received my shirt. I understand it is on order from the manufacturer the email I got said it would take somewhere between 7 and 10 days and its been much longer. Other than that I am satisfied with the company"

"The experience was good. I will continue doing business with robear with the competitive prices and good customer service"

"It's is good and nice website and set up. Package was delivered promptly. Will look forward to buying from again."