• Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"great vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv"

"Found what I was looking for at a reasonable price! This site confermed that this battery LP E6 is a authentic Canon battery. Other sites don't unless asked. Thanks for your honesty. "

"I live in Alaska and not too happy about having to pay extra postage. Have my item shipped to Oregon since I will travel there, good thing HopefullyI will receive my item on or before I arrive."

"fine..............................................................................................................................................................................."

"they are excellent and answered all my questions thoroughly. "

"I was placing an order for the cannon eos t5 bundle for $399 and as I was submitting my order, the price changed to $449. I was a little disappointing but I am still pleased with my purchase. "

"..........................................................................."

"Easy checkout process and great bundle deal from canon. Got a good deal on cash rebate too."

"Overall a good experience .... Customer service was excellent.."

"Great prices on camera and printer combo deal. Will be using ritzcamera.com in the future!"

"was a very nice thing they offered for good price, this is a great website."

"Had a horrible time checking out. I'm not sure why simple updates to the payment method throw your system into a frenzy, but I will not be shopping here again unless you have some ridiculous deal that no one will ever match. Then I will brace myself before foolishly attempting to brave your wretched checkout system again. I understand that PayPal took it upon themselves to decline from my PayPal card. I'm referring to the horrible time I had after that debacle."

"Thanks for the great deal! I had been shopping around for a long time, and decided to jump on this one!"

"I vill tell you when I have received the thing i bought. Bye now.

"very good experience. After I receive the product, I will give more review"

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.