Stores > Ritz Camera

• Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

A camera in a flash!

"Found what I was looking for with some extra items that will add to use of the camera. I am anxious to put this new camera to work, we are heading to the Grand Canyon soon!"

The shot

"found what i wanted and got extra with the purchase thanks"

2016-09-21

"I purchased a camera based on price and availability, using the next business day delivery option. Hopefully my purchase will arrive tomorrow."

easy purchase

"easy purchase easy purchase"

2016-09-19

"I sent questions to customer service via email and hoped to have a reply before placing the order, but the telephone automated response from an earlier attempt to ask my questions indicated your hours as ending at 6:00 pm. Being unsure whether that applied to online orders under your one-day sale promotion, I went ahead and placed this order with the understanding that you offer a 30-day money back guarantee."

2016-09-19

"I've been looking FOR A dEAL ON THE Nikon d3300 camera bundle, and I was delighted to se that Ritz had such a deal. JUST what I was looking for ! I'm looking forward to receiving my new camera. Thanks Ritz ! This is my First time dealing with Ritz."

Mobile site difficulties

"The mobile site made it difficult for me to enter my phone number properly. "

Awesome!

"Easy and convenient! Would buy again!"

2016-09-19

"The shopping experience was great and the deals are exceptional!! Will use again. "

2016-09-18

Old Fashion

"I prefer placing orders via phone with a real person rather than online."

2016-09-18

Ritz has the lowest price!

"Ritz Camera has the lowest online price of the Nikon SB 5000 as compared to other online sellers. I did not hesitate in buying the Nikon SB 5000 even though it is grey-market. It is still covered by one year warranty from Ritz Camera and Nikon products are ever reliable. Online checkout is fast and easy. I will buy from Ritz Camera again."

2016-09-17

"Very easy to use and tied in nicely with Amazon credit payment with no interest for X number of months depending on the purchase price."

2016-09-17

"Easy shopping experience. Great prices"

2016-09-17

"Like price, but your software initially made it difficult to order"

2016-09-16

"I couldn't decide how to spend a Ritz Gift Card. By the time I finally decided, I couldn't find the card. Ritz support helped straighten everything out. Because it was stress free, I opted to get both items. "

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.