• Ritz Camera

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.99/10 6.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10

"Website not easy - had incorrect info and would not let me correct it. Shipping rates are high. I will know more after I receive the product. Not impressed so far. "

"This store will get a 0 star from me, very shady practices. I ordered a camera on the 6th, the site promises to ship out in one day, the 8th still no shipping status. I waited until the 13th and got mad, called them and they said the camera will be shipped out today, fine, I will wait. The next day still no shipping status, I called in and the guy on the phone told me "Sorry we dont have the camera in stock, who told you the item was going to be shipped?" Terrible company, will not be buying anything from them, 8.1 rating for them is far too generous. "

"hoping that this purchase is for a new camera and new batteries, the price and service is great and I will recommend my ritz to my friends and purchase more in the future.

"Ordered a Calumet tripod and the ball head fell apart during first use only a week after I received it. Luckily nothing valuable was mounted at the time. I contacted Ritz 12 days after receiving it and they denied me any service and cited a very ambiguous return policy that only mentions digital, video and cell phone products. Ritz used to have a 30 day return policy for everything else. They told me good luck contacting Calumet for warranty...which I doubt will go well since they are bankrupt. No wonder Ritz did not survive the digital age."

"Good experience. Never interacted with customer service, there was no need. A NEGATIVE NOTE, don't appreciate to be forced to answer a survey in order to be able to close & complete transaction, this is never well received by customers. "

"great!!! very well priced I will for sure be shopping here again"

"it would certainly be nice to be able to preview EVERYTHING about an order (including bill/shipto addresses) BEFORE hitting submit! and i'll note this feedback window has a question for "Rate Ritz Camera's ..." or choose N/A ... " i'll note there is NO "n/a""

"Loved the price and the ease of ability to find what I was looking for!"

"very helpful they spent a lot of time helping me figure out what i needed."

"Thanks! Easy website to use. Simple to navigate and many products!"

"If it's the right item in the picture and at that price I will be very pleased plus they gave 10 dollars discount. I guess we will have to wait and see if it's to good to be true!!"

"Great experience. I been looking for a sports watch and been
told by a friend what a great sports watch her fit bit was.

"great vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv"

"Found what I was looking for at a reasonable price! This site confermed that this battery LP E6 is a authentic Canon battery. Other sites don't unless asked. Thanks for your honesty. "

"I live in Alaska and not too happy about having to pay extra postage. Have my item shipped to Oregon since I will travel there, good thing HopefullyI will receive my item on or before I arrive."

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.