• Address: RitzCamera.com PO Box 19705 Irvine, CA 92623-9705

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Order arrived in the time stated and exactly as expected!"

"Purchasing the flash (taking my money) and receiving the item was the easy part. Unfortunately, it was the wrong item. After I returned home from travels I still had 5 days as per the return policy to exchange it for the correct flash. However, there were no instructions for returns and when I called it was perpetually a no-answer regardless of the time of day. Unfortunately, the time to return it has lapsed and I had to eat the wrong flash. While I was extremely satisfied with the purchase and shipping, I was extremely dissatisfied with trying to contact someone, anyone, and the exchange process."

"Processed in a very timely and courteous manner."

"Got just what I wanted - It was quick and easy. "

"I ordered a camera and when 5 business days later my order still said "processing" I contacted customer service. Turns out, they did not have any in stock and did not know when any would be available... And yet, the product was still available on their website and said "ships within 48 hours". How could they ship it if they don't have any in stock?!
My lens was ordered two days later through a different site, shipped all the way from Korea, and still arrived before I even knew that I needed to reorder this camera from someplace that actually had one available.
I wonder how long they would have made me wait for it to ship if I hadn't contacted customer service!

"The item was as pictured and described; the order was shipped quickly and safely."

"Said "Ships within 24 hours" and I live in a neighboring state, therefore, I expected my item within 72 hours. They did not ship for three days, and then the product was shipped from across the country. Took over a week to receive the item, got it on the evening before leaving for my vacation. Do not trust their shipping speed claims. Product was fine."

"Order was received on time. Printer works great. Had no issues. They sent me a separate email with my receipt so I could use it for my rebate. "

"I bought a Polaroid cube. I could not get it to operate and you got no decent help."

"My new camera arrived promptly; could not imagine a better result. "

"Product arrived on time and just as advertized."

"Policy is they ship a business day 24 hours after sale. They have now had 4 business days and the product still has not shipped. "

"At Christmas, you had the camera I needed when no one else did! Thank you soooo much!"

"The camera arrived on time just as promised. "

"It was simple and straightforward"

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.