Stores > Ritz Camera
  • Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED
      1-855-622-7489
      customerservice@ritzcamera.com
      1-855-622-7489

Product & services pricing Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ritz Camera by clicking a star below.

2017-07-23

Just a Snap Shot away --

"Now with Paper / Film I can give my photos to Friends in REAL form not just Digital. "

2017-07-20

Do not purchase Nikon products from Ritz

"My husband bought me a Nikon D750, because he knew this is the camera I was hoping for, but unfortunately Ritz is not an authorized seller. He didn't know this. We thought Ritz was an upstanding camera retailer. When my camera arrived, it had a charging cord that does not work in the US. So I couldn't even plug it in or attempt to use it. Worse, because it was an international version and not purchased at an authorized retailer, Nikon will never service it. This is not disclosed anywhere on the Ritz website. In fact, all of the reviews of this amazing camera that they have listed, come directly from NikonUSA--there are none that were purchased through them, but the star rating is high so it makes it look legit.

We requested a return, which they accepted, but charged a 10% fee even though everything in the box was untouched. This is an expensive camera, so that fee adds up. Even more shocking, they also charged the 10% on the warranty he purchased along with it. So they got a bunch of our money, and I got to send back an awesome camera that is completely useless in the United States. Buy your Nikon gear elsewhere, and make sure it's from an authorized seller so you can get it worked on by Nikon if need be, and get a charging cord that works.

2017-07-19

"Once I re did my zip code to only the old 5 digit zip code the order placing was easy. Oh, the credit card company sent me a text asking if I had made the order. Probably due to the cost of the order more than anything. That was nice of them, just in case somebody had stolen my card.
The overall experience buying from Ritz was good. I did give 5 stars to the nice lady I spoke to on the phone as she was very patient with 70 year old me.
I only gave 4 stars to the other parts as I rarely ever give the maximum to anybody or company. Not bad for the first time buying from you though.
I will recommend Ritz to those who ask me about my new camera once it arrives. Just do NOT use the nine digit zip code, your order system will reject it as invalid. Hmm......invalid, could say invalid like me. Yes being permanently disabled does make one an invalid. Some have told me my opinions are also invalid, and they do not mean disabled. That was supposed to be a joke.
Yes, please excuse this old many for trying to add some humor into his review. I meant no offense to anybody.

2017-07-16

"Easy web site to order from"

2017-07-15

Never disappointed

"I like this site. Great products."

2017-07-14

"Very competitive pricing and offer for your customer."

2017-07-13

Fix your shipping

"Bought a camera, they ship thru UPS. You physically have to be there to sign and will not let you pick up at UPS location. We work ! When called Ritz, They could not have cared less. Thanks for ruining Wife's birthday present. You ****"

2017-07-08

Free shipping is great, but slow?

"I found a great price that I'm very happy with, but the free shipping looks like it will take almost 2 weeks go get here -- even though it says the order ships in one business day. I'm hoping that preliminary delivery date estimate is inaccurate. The only other option for faster shipping was $23 - to ship an SD card. That seems a little pricey, even if you hired a bald eagle to fly it directly to me. Had there been a 3- or 4-day option, for a few bucks, I probably would have gone for it. But I stuck with the free shipping and hoped for the best. "

2017-07-07

Ready for underwater fun!!!

"Kodak sport waterproof camera was available at good price with free shipping which was the best of all. If this little disposable camera lives up to what I expect, I will order more as we go to vacation spots where we will be exploring underwater. "

2017-07-06

"Good price and easy to navigate website."

2017-07-05

"I got a camera from you a few years back and I was very happy with it and still have it today. I have gone back to school and need a better camera and thought of you and well here we are :O) "

2017-07-04

"I love the service. My experience was very smooth."

2017-07-03

It's all ok

"Search is rather poor for a selling site. "

2017-07-03

Got advterised product quickly

"It turns out that those "high end local stores" are all closed. But, I did get the advertised product in brand new condition with no problem. Also, they shipped it really fast. I would not hesitate to buy from them again."

2017-07-02

"When my stuff shows up your review will update"

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,386 merchant members.