• Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10

"last time I ordered, my order was cancelled as "out of stock" - website says "ships in 7 days" I'm curious to see if it ships this time."

"Good deal, got additional accessories for about the same price as just the price of the camera."

"Ritz camera was a better value than Amazon since Amazon raised the price $10 to 159.00 for the same camera, I bought my last Cannon camera from Ritz and was very pleased . With the accessories package like I said it was a better value than Amazon.

"Tried to use coupon codes but they would not work."

"Shopping on an early Monday morning for a camera body I'm hoping to have for a trip I leave on Wednesday morning.

I'm shopping before start-of-business and they have Next-Day Shipping, so I'm hoping my order can get processed & shipped Monday for a Tuesday delivery.

No email confirmation of any kind while the order is "processing" but I do get a phone call from their verification department at 6:48 AM to confirm my order.

The morning rolls by and I decide to go into the chat room support since my order hasn't progressed yet -- it still says "processing" and I don't have any e-mail confirmation.

My order won't be able to go out today -- disappointing, but I ask if we can downgrade the shipping back to Ground to save the $33 expedited charge. No problem, no problem. Thanks & I know I'll get my new gear next week when I'm back from my trip.

I get my confirmation e-mail Tuesday morning -- and it still says overnight shipping.

I quickly call the customer service number. He confirms that yes, they talked to me about downgrading the shipping -- no, it processed overnight with next-day still on there -- it's their mess up.

The solution, though? Get my coworkers to refuse delivery Wednesday and call back for re-delivery (Next Day, this time free of charge) when I'm back in town.

Ugh. Bother my coworkers, have to call back again, have to get it shipped again.

Just keep the $33. Forget it.

It'll just sit on my desk for a week instead of being out in the field with me. I'll take the experience into consideration next time I need a new camera body or lens.

Suggestions:
"Ships On {date}" on product pages. After 5am? Increment the date.
"Order has been received - expect a verification call" email
"Get it by {date}" during checkout / shipping service selection

"Thank you for having the product I was looking for in stock."

"The site was very easy to navigate. I did not interact with the customer service with this experience, but have in the past. At that time they were courteous and helpful. I plan on using your site in the future. "

"The website was easy to use and the prices were about what I expected."

"good job Ritz!! Cant wait to get my drone!! Stoked!!"

"Thank You ritzcamera
I am very pleased with the product.

"Great deal. Far more for my money than other webs I looked at. Thank you Ritz Camera"

"East, Fast and good prices. I will wait for the quality of goods and shipping "

"So excited to find the lense I wanted at such a low price!!!"

"Great price and nice product for close-up photography."

"Item easy to find, fair price. Awaiting shipment!"

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.