• Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

"I was disappointed in the price but needed the equipment"

"Need more time to rate Ritz Caamera. Can only rate it after I get delivery of product."

"only Place I could Find these Parts........

"Did A LOT of homework on the item I purchased. This was the best deal for me. I hope the rest of my experience is just as good. "

"Could not have been easier. Just a couple of clicks and it was on the way"

"Found camera a lot cheaper than anywhere else. Package seems better too. I tried camera it is excellent for kids sports. "

"I am glad to find this product I was looking for on Ritz website"

"When i stumbled upon Ritz Camera I was very surprised by their prices. If they have deals like this often I will defiantly be back! "

"This is to replace my granddaughter's SZ-12 which broke."

"You had what I needed, at a fair price, can get it to me quickly even with ground shipping, so what's not to like?! ;-)"

"It was nice - thank you - however requiring feedback is not so great"

"So far, so good. I will give you a fuller rating once the order has been received."

"easy to order online as a new customer. thanks for a good experience."

"It was very easy to find what I was looking for and I'm glad this is over. "

"We shall see if my package arrives in time if it does I will be over the moon with the great prices, and the fantastic options"

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.