Rima Reviews - Rima.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 53 reviews

Rima is not a merchant member
Rima does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"To keep this review short and simple, I'll only say that there is nobody better in my opinion to buy from for online sales of blank recording media and accessories than Rima.com

I very highly recommend them if you want great prices, products, and fast shipping with very good packaging!

Thank you Rima.com!

"This is an extraordinary online retailer. Rima sells authentic media direct from the manufacturer, not rebranded crap like Office Depot and the other big-box stores sell. You actually know what you're getting with Rima. I'm happy to pay a few dollars more to know I'm actually buying Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media instead of buying "Ofice Depot" branded discs that end up bring Ritek vomit. I highly recommend this site to anyone looking for recordable media.

Super fast shipping, various shipping methods, excellent price, and excellent customer service - I ordered my first spindle of "thermal" discs thinking they had a thermal-reactive layer printed on them, and got clear-topped (silver in appearance) discs... confused, I asked, and was informed that thermal discs are just discs that accept a thermal-transfer print, not that they have a layer of ink on them. Great support. :)

" Ordered 100 Taiyo Yuden DVD-Rs. Had great price. Shipped quickly. Will order again."

"Ordered 600 TY Watershield discs, shipped out same day. Best price around. "

"I've placed at least five orders with Rima for media and supplies over the last few years. Never had any problems so figured it was time to put in a good word.

Prices are good, packaging is fine and shipping/order notification has always been prompt. Can't speak for customer service since it was never needed. Highly recommended overall.

"Was great ordered taiyo yuden dvd-r 8x. ordered on june 17 and came on june 22. Sent me emails and their tracking works great. i was always updated at all times. the discs are real to and are not fakes. i checked with a dvd identifier and the dye was tyg02 as promised. The site was extremely easy to navigate. im so happy i found this site. I highly recommend this site."

modified review This review was modified by Abeabe92 on June 22 2007 06:46:15 PM

"Ordered TY DVD+R media (verified burned media as actual TYs). Item shipped fast, and arrived as advertised. Excellent experience and I'll definitely be ordering more media from here again at these prices and service."

"One word: Wonderful.

Great ordering process, very quick shipping with sturdy packaging. Everything arrived undamaged, and was exactly what I ordered.
I ordered 100 Taiyo Yuden DVD's and 100 Taiyo Yuden CDR's, and I verified the media ID with my burner, and yes they are proper TY discs, no fakes.
At the price I paid, this is the best on the net.

modified review This review was modified by hansmuff52036 on October 02 2006 06:32:22 PM
Western North Caroli

"8/24:Ordered. 8/24:Received tracking#. 8/30:Receieved product, TY -R printables as described. NEVER a problem with Rima."

"Super fast shipping - across the country in 4 days. The Taiyo Yuden appear authentic and I'm enjoying the quality after the first burn. Best price, fast shipment. What more could I ask for?"

Aurora, CO

"Ordered 4 50-pack cake boxes of Taiyo Yuden 16x DVD+R discs on 8/3. Received satisfactorily on 8/8. Professionally packed and the discs are genuine YUDEN000-T03 blank media; hard to locate elsewhere legitimately in the USA.
I'm very happy with Rima.com and will be sure to use them again in the future. I highly recommend ordering from them. You'll receive a well-designed and prompt web purchasing experience from start to finish.

"The best place I have found for blank media. Fast to ship, best price for TY blank DVDs (Real not fake),good order confirmation."

H-Town

"Another good experience with Rima. This is the only place I will shop for blank media. Good prices & selection, fast shipping."

modified review This review was modified by PhreakZilla on April 17 2008 06:03:33 AM

"These guys are great! They called me because UPS doesn't ship to PO Box, so they had to get my home address. At the time, I didn't have it on file with my credit card, but somehow they were still able to verify my address. I would trust rima.com with any of my computer needs."

"Sent me high quality dvd and cd blanks without delay."