• Address: 18065 mount shay street
    • Fax: 949-435-7907

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Very happy with the response to my order. Received the order within two days. Will definitly either order again or visit the store."

"I have been a customer since 6/2010 and I have had nothing but positive, fast shipping, professionalism and outstanding customer service with RifleGear. From ordering parts or guns, never a problem. Great company and will continue to refer and do business with RifleGear!"

"Outstanding customer service. Very knowledgeable reps always giving you ideas and willing to honestly help first time buyers. "

"Easy transaction and good prices. Good people to do business with.

Thanks rifle gear

"Rifle Gear always provides the quality parts at the best prices and has excellent service and the fastest shipping Bar None!
I will continue to do business with them whenever possible.

"This is my fifth purchase from rifle gear ...staff is
Very knowledgeable and takes time to answer every question. ..am very happy. .with all purchases

"Very Satisfied. Package arrive in good shape. Thanks"

"Quick and easy. Good site and email response was prompt."

"Your staff was very professional and knowledgeable about all your products which made it reassuring to me to make the right choice on what I purchased .

"Got the parts I wanted at a fair price. Shipping and service were outstanding."

"I love Riflegear , has a great customer service all the staff very professional and with a lot of knowledge . I call very often to ask questions about your products and they always answer me on a proper way and very polite. Also they have large inventory and great selections. Thx Riflegear for having you is my favorite Gun Shop. And I don't mind to drive forty miles to do my shopping at your place.

Sincerly

Francisco Maldonado

"I get most of my products there. Friendly, knowledgeable staff."

"Riflegear is the best gun store period.my last purchase there
Was really pleasant.The sales staff are the best,prices very reasonable.A real asset to Orange County

Tennessee

"Riflegear offered the best price I could find on one item, and even reduced an already low sale price to attempt a price match on another item. Jeff provided excellent customer service during three telephone conversations. Riflegear provided free UPS shipping promply to my FFL.
I am totally satisified with their professionalism and expert customer service. I will shop with them again.

"Great customer service! Great selection if firearms and competitive pricing. Knowledgable staff. I'll be shopping there again."

RifleGear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RifleGear is a merchant member
RifleGear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.