RifleGear Reviews - riflegear.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 392 reviews

RifleGear is a merchant member
RifleGear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"Item was perfect, fast shipping, will order again"

"They were very nice over the phone, guided me through the purchase process, as it's my first gun. Great prices, friendly service, highly recommended!"

"I will always buy my firearms from the guys at Riflegear...... Great staff and great prices"

"Perfect. Good price, as advertised, fast ship."

"They have a great website with up to date information. I also had a question and they called me back in a timely manner. The person helping me was really positive and professional. Excellent customer service."

"It was harder than I thought finding ammo clips compliant to N'S gun laws I'm glad I ran across your site. Great product at a good price."

"Nothing but excellent service"

"always a very good experience very fast shipping and good prices"

"ordering from RifleGear is always an easy transation. "

"RifleGear gave me a very professional and fast response, with an order confirmation and tracking with a close estimated time of arrival. I look forward to continue depending on purchases with confidence with this high quality professional RifleGear business."

"RifleGear great place to buy your first tool ( firearm ) they help you with any question you got. ???? better then Turners "

"my order was shipped fast and on time! Customer service is great!"

"Riflegear is great, my order was delivered in 3 days, I have purchased many AR parts from them and highly recommend them for all your AR 15 needs....If you visit the show room you will be treated to friendly service, these guys are honest and very attentive to your needs, they are busy so depending on when you go you may have a bit of a wait."

"They had what I needed and shipped it out very fast. I will highly recomend them to any body needing what they sell!!!!!!!!"

"This was my first online purchase since no LGS in norcal carry a Sig 516 Patrol. I was skeptical at first but they made me feel like a long time customer. Rifle arrived at my local LGS in 2 days. The transaction went so smooth that I had to order more accs from them and more for sure. Rebel and the rest of the gents I talked to were very helpful and friendly. Hope I can pay them a visit when I go down south...keep up the good work Riflegear... "