• RifleGear RifleGear Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10

"Overall I was satisfied with my transaction. The only downside was that after I made my purchase, the handgun went on sale cheaper by $35.35. That would have covered a portion of my DROS at my local FFL. I guess my timing was off."

"doesn't get any better. they're the best"

"OMG what in the hell id with all the surveys, Good god i ordered a few parts AND YOU SENT THEM. Now waste my time asking how you did,
IF you messed up the order i wouldn't order from you any more.
DONT send me any more surveys!!!!

"They are friendly and helpful."

"I haven't had bad service yet from RifleGear"

"Great service and great products"

"Staff was very friendly and the place was gorgeous!"

"Very fast service with good prices. I was very happy with the deal. thanks Mart"

"Always a great experience "

"RifleGear had probably the lowest prices on an AR15 I was looking for as a back-up rifle. Rather than have it shipped an incur an FFL fee, I decide to drive up from Houston to Plano to grab it. I took a friend with me and we showed-up right at their closing hour but they knew I was coming and stayed behind to do some basic paperwork. Since I have my CHL, it was quick and easy. I also bought a compensator for my AR10 rifle and also a OD Green Magpul fore end and adjustable stock and they installed them for me free of charge. I used to live in CA and went to Rifle Gear there for my first AR build and their service was awesome. Some of the guys form the CA store moved to Texas for the new store there. Always been happy with RifleGear."

"I was looking for a H&K VP9 15rd magazine. They are hard to find and when found the price is extravagant. I was willing to pay under $50.00 before shipping. RifleGear was $50.99 with shipping.
I ordered late morning on 06/22/15 and received product on 06/25. I received the right product for the right price and right quick!

"Fast shipping, exact products - happy customer. "

"Received my order in a timely manner. Thanks"

"Excellent customer service experience. Easy to hear and
understand the person. All my future purchases will be to
contact your company first !!!!!! I really appreciate first class experience.

Peter

"Each staff member, whether on the phone or in the Fountain Valley store, was knowledgeable, thorough, patient and respectful. Excellent inventory of products. Great experience. I recommend Rifle Gear with every confidence that they will deliver!!!"

Share RifleGear's store rating

RifleGear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RifleGear is a merchant member
RifleGear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.