• RifleGear

Product & services pricing Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

"Great service. Fast shipping. And stuff.

sorry needed 25 characters

"Considering that I live in California, the geniuses of RifleGear gave me a taste of The Second Amendment freedom and responsibility. "

"Fast service and product as described. Very pleased."

"I have been a on and off customer of riflegear since way back when they were in their old shop. Looking back over the years I cannot think of one time that I left unsatisfied. Although they have grown over the years I feel like they have maintained their recipe of customer service, knowledge, and fair prices and that is what keeps bringing me back."

"Good experience with RifleGear; not so good experience with FFL transaction with Academy Sports. This was my first FFL and online purchase for a firearm, specifically a Sig522. If I had to do it all over again, I would have picked a FFL store location that has experience in dealing with FFL transfers. The folks over at RifleGear did an excellent job of communicating their efforts through both phone and email. After I placed my order online, it took 4 days for Academy to finally process the FFL background checks on RifleGear. I wish Academy Sports did a better job of setting expectations to the customer on their process. Once this was completed, Academy sent their FFL copy over to RifleGear and immediately shipped. Since RifleGear has a store location near Dallas, it only took 2 days for package to be shipped to Sugar Land TX. I am happy with my new rifle, and hope to order from them again soon."

"From ordering to receiving, everything went very smoothly and a fantastic price. Thank you so much. Excellent service."

This review was modified by sss911 on July 14 2015 04:30:31 AM

"Riflegear.com has great prices and great service and possibly the nicest and neatest gun stores I have ever seen."

"Good price, good service and fast delivery."

"Item was exactly what I was looking for & arrived promptly to my residence. Couldn't ask for better. "

"All was good, maybe could have shipped a little sooner."

"Thank you for a quality product at a very reasonable price. "

"Rifle Gear is the best place around. Great prices, great selection, great service. Every employee in the store is knowledgeable and patient. Their phone support is awesome as well. I've called on products just to ask questions and there's never any pressure to buy anything or any kind of sales pressure at all. That goes for in the store in person as well. I drive down from L.A. so it takes a little effort to get there, but it's worth it to see and inspect firearms in person. Couldn't ask for anything more from Rifle Gear!"

"Super fast and easy will do business with them again

"Quick shipping, emailed tracking number. As Advertised at a great price."

"ordered a 10 rd mag for my FN Scar 17S, unaware the 10 rd mag was a blocked off 20 rd mag. Obviously, did not comprehend the description. When I called customer service they said well you could send them back for a re-stocking fee of 20% plus pay for the shipping back to the store. That would have cost me just about as much as I paid for the item. Very dissatisfied. Will never buy from them again"

Share RifleGear's store rating

RifleGear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RifleGear is not a merchant member
RifleGear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!