• Address: 18065 mount shay street
    • Phone: 949-209-6413
    • Customer Support: 949-209-6413
    • Business Hours: 10-7 Mon-Fri, 10-6 Sat
    • Fax: 949-435-7907

"Very Satisfied. Package arrive in good shape. Thanks"

"Quick and easy. Good site and email response was prompt."

"Your staff was very professional and knowledgeable about all your products which made it reassuring to me to make the right choice on what I purchased .

"Got the parts I wanted at a fair price. Shipping and service were outstanding."

"I love Riflegear , has a great customer service all the staff very professional and with a lot of knowledge . I call very often to ask questions about your products and they always answer me on a proper way and very polite. Also they have large inventory and great selections. Thx Riflegear for having you is my favorite Gun Shop. And I don't mind to drive forty miles to do my shopping at your place.

Sincerly

Francisco Maldonado

"I get most of my products there. Friendly, knowledgeable staff."

"Riflegear is the best gun store period.my last purchase there
Was really pleasant.The sales staff are the best,prices very reasonable.A real asset to Orange County

Tennessee

"Riflegear offered the best price I could find on one item, and even reduced an already low sale price to attempt a price match on another item. Jeff provided excellent customer service during three telephone conversations. Riflegear provided free UPS shipping promply to my FFL.
I am totally satisified with their professionalism and expert customer service. I will shop with them again.

"Great customer service! Great selection if firearms and competitive pricing. Knowledgable staff. I'll be shopping there again."

"Rifle Gear is a great store they are very professional and have bought several rifles and pistols from them they always have the best prices and must say that I was very pleased with my recent online purchase which went very well, Rifle Gear Rocks!!!"

"The gas block for my ar 15 worked out great no problems"

"Ordering was easy and delivery was quick!"

"I order from RifleGear very often, they are always quick with shipping and always ship the correct order. Another plus is they are from California which makes the shipping even faster."

"Quick service. Quick delivery."

"My only gripe is that it took a while to pick up a part I ordered online. The express line is labeled yet there is no one manning it. Other than that, it was fine"

RifleGear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RifleGear is a merchant member
RifleGear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.