• Address: 18065 mount shay street
    • Fax: 949-435-7907

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"You guys are not only awesome over the phone but in person, also even though I live with in 40 miles we still expect that things take some amount of time but I am always amazed at how fast things I have ordered arrive at my house. I am a very critical person for customer service and overall conduct and in my opinion you are 5 out 5 in all aspects. It's rare that a company makes me feel that I owe them something and it means a lot that all of you take the time. Constantly tell others about you guys and hearing the same things in return. Ps. The last time I was there I was helped by an employee Brian Pak who not only answered all my questions but showed a real interest in what I asked him and offered alternatives for my goals. I left feeling valued as a customer. Thank you to all who do the good work at Riflegear you are example all business in any industry. "

"Product as described..great to do business with!"

"Easy and smooth sse transaction."

"Shipped quickly, product exactly as described. "

"Riflegear always delivers"

"Great service! Very happy!"

"Online order done Jan 18,2015, until now 1/27 @ 8 pm i havent receivec my order yet.."

"Very prompt shipping. A very nice experience, will definitely keep being a customer."

"Fast delivery,great product,reasonable price.Will buy again,thank you!
Peter

"Purchased three firearms from RifleGear in the past months. Very happy with them. "

"Fast shipping and quick communication !"

"The item I ordered showed in stock on the website, but was actually out of stock. I was called the next day and informed of this problem and given options on other colors of the same item. I elected to wait for the out of stock item to come in and it arrived in just a couple of days. Service was 5 star ,but the incorrect status on the website knocked it down 1."

"Did in-store pickup. Quick and easy."

"Excellent PPT transaction at RifleGear. "

"Great selection, and friendly service. Waits can be long on weekends, but thats not really riflegears fault for being so popular."

RifleGear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RifleGear is a merchant member
RifleGear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.