• RifleGear RifleGear Elite Status

• Fax: 949-435-7907

Product & services pricing Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"Excellent quality, service, price & quick delivery"

"They were very helpful in guiding me to make the appropriate purchase for me. I'd recommend them to anyone. "

"As always prompt professional service."

"Fast shipping, product as stated. rigle gear fan"

"Great Service! Fast and accurate shipping. Exactly what I ordered. "

"Excellent products and fast reasonable shipping!!!"

"Quick delivery will be ordering again"

"Just what the doctor ordered, shipping was fast, i will definitely use rifle gear again, thx for the product"

"Prompt service, product came in 2 business days
and just what I ordered

"My experience with RifleGear was exceptional! It was my very first time even hearing about this company, my friend told me about them. I was looking everywhere to purchase a CZ 75 SP-01 but NOBODY seemed to have any in stock! So I checked the RifleGear website and they had a few in stock, so I jumped on the opportunity and ordered one. The service was quick and effortless, my purchase was shipped to my FFL in only 3 days! I have recommended RifleGear to all my friends and fellow gun enthusiasts. I will definitely be coming back for my next purchases."

"You need to hire more in-store staff. I've been a loyal customer for the past several years, but the in-store support really "blows". You shouldn't have to wait 45 minutes, in any retail store, in order to spend money. Hire more staff get the wait time down to at least 5-10 minutes and you get 5-Stars. My friend who as with me told me that if the wait time wasn't so bad, he would have bought a new rifle. "

"Very clean and good customer service "

"Riflegear.com is awesome..quick and easy very happy with my product. ..if they have what want I'm definitely ordering thru them.....plus u get a sticker haha

"Great group of guys. Good communication and fast shipping. "

"I am very happy and satisfied with my order, I will recomend to my friend to buy if they need one of those. Thanks very much.....

Share RifleGear's store rating

RifleGear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RifleGear is a merchant member
RifleGear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,893 merchant members.