Stores > RifleGear

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review RifleGear by clicking a star below.
2017-03-24

Great customer service

"Always get great customer service here at riflegear."

This review was modified by davethyoak on March 24 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-03-16

Like clockwork!!

"The folks at RifleGear were recommended to me by a friend and I am a loyal customer ever since. "

This review was modified by shepherd39 on March 16 2017 12:00:01 PM

2017-03-15

Can't Ask For Anything More!

"Good selection, quick response, fast shipping, and quality products. What else can you ask for?"

This review was modified by Bkkc1234 on March 15 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-03-14

Top tier service

"This is the business you want to order from. They had the scar 17s in stock (actually 5 of them) and if you have ever tried to locate one it is a tough thing to do. The order was placed on a Saturday and arrived in 2 days to my FFL! Great service would order again!"

This review was modified by Reidfamily5-86902 on March 14 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-03-06

21 or 20 round magazine?

"I had the same issue with the 17 round mags. Apparently sig has a thinner plate that will allow for loading the last round and still being able to rack the slide. The plate can be thined out if you know what your doing. Otherwise you have to send to sig for exchange."

This review was modified by Malcolm24 on March 06 2017 12:00:09 PM

2017-03-03

Very nice to buy from. Great service to CA and knowledgeable staff! Will buy from again... already did!

"Amazingly responsive to questions and pleasantly knowledgeable about laws, etc... They actually want to sell you a gun. I got a special Glock and now an special H&K from you and will keep watching your offerings. Very excited that my H&K will arrive at the FFL today. Had one shipped from TX and the other from Southern CA... both fast, smooth, and shipped free. "

This review was modified by Crufflers on March 03 2017 12:00:09 PM

2017-02-17

FN barrel

"Needed a barrel for an AR build I was completing. Riflegear had the FN 16" in 5.56 at a good price. Delivery was prompt, product arrived in excellent conition. Thanks!"

This review was modified by mbguy1 on February 17 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-01-23

Nice business and website

"I have been to RifleGear a few times but just placed my first order on their website. I was able to reserve the Glock I wanted and then come in the store to pick it up without shipping. The sales people have always treated me well. No complaints!"

This review was modified by bojack1 on January 23 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-01-19

RifleGear is awesome

"RifleGear had the firearm I have been looking for and was showing in stock. After having a bad experience with another online firearms website that I will not do the favor of giving press to, I called RifleGear to make sure the firearm was in stock. Their customer service was top notch, they answered all my questions, and in less than a week the firearm was waiting for me at my local dealers shop for me. Highly recommended!"

This review was modified by sroy27 on January 19 2017 01:45:02 PM

2016-12-28

Do not expect knowledge or customer service

"I give RifleGear a 2 star rating because they sell good quality products but their attention to taking care of the customer is seriously lacking. On one occasion the archery 'expert' sold us arrows with plastic fletches intended for compound bows. As novice archers, we didn't know this was not right so we ended up buying 24 arrows that, while useable, are not the right one for us. You cannot return them since they are cut to size.

On a second occasion, my wife purchased a rifle for me as a gift and was told that it could be exchanged "no problem" (as this was Christmas time) for the more expensive one. She specifically asked because she does not know rifles and wanted to make sure she could buy one and give me the chance to upgrade it is was not right. Well, when I went in, the first guy I spoke to was rather curt with me and said they didn't do that. I asked for a manager and he had a no-option policy on letting me return the rifle and spend an extra $300 bucks for the one I wanted. I get that there is a no return policy but to have no concern for finding a way for the customer to get what they want AND lying upfront just to get a sale... that is just poor business.

In summary, if you know what you want and can get it at a good price, they are probably a suitable place for you. If you are looking for firearms and archery knowledge and integrity in the sale, find another place.

2016-10-24

A FAIRY TALE OF GLOCK 43 - RIFLEGEAR , PLANO- TX

"Just brought a G43 (USA) at the RifleGear - Plano, Tx today (10/24)...all was good, except the sales person told me a fairy tale.

When I saw the stamp on the G43 is USA, I asked the salesman if I can get an Austria made. I have told him that I saw some Austria made. He told me they only have USA made, that's fine with me and I pretend that this is my 1st Glock and continue to ask why the others have Austria made. May be he is worried that he will loose the sale, he then told me even the stamp is Austria on the (imported) slide, but it will still say Made in USA on the pistol body.....and he even show me a form of some kind, saying that the Austria made Glock does not meet USA ATF requirements, therefore, it cannot be imported.

I just went along with him on his story and completed the sale. Even though I know whether it is USA or Austria, it makes no difference, a Glock is a Glock, but the sales person shouldnt be giving out misleading information about a product which is well known in the market

This review was modified by du6197 on October 24 2016 10:02:27 PM

2015-10-21

"Went by Rifle Gear in Plano, Tx after learning about them on the Internet, was interested in picking up a AR lower for my first build. Friendly and helpful customer service. Jeremy showed me some lowers, I chose the Anderson Manufacturing which was on sale for $49.99. Jeremy also showed some handguards and gave me some good ideas on what to look for when choosing a set. Overall a good experience. "

2015-07-23

"Great service. Fast shipping. And stuff.

sorry needed 25 characters

2015-07-14

"Considering that I live in California, the geniuses of RifleGear gave me a taste of The Second Amendment freedom and responsibility. "

2015-07-10

"Good parts. Just took a little to ship from Texas to Fountain valley due to the part not in stock. "

Share RifleGear's store rating

RifleGear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RifleGear is not a merchant member
RifleGear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!