Stores > Riff City Guitar Outlet
  • Riff City Guita

Voice your opinion! Review Riff City Guitar Outlet by clicking a star below.
2017-09-22

Well done!

"My new guitar was set up nicely and packaged well for shipping. And, it arrived much quicker than I expected. I am very satisfied and I may very well order again, soon. "

2017-09-13

Best customer service!

"This is the 3rd time I have ordered from Riff City. Everything is great right down to the cookie and the handwritten note! At a time when it seems personal customer service no longer exists, especially when shopping on the internet, Riff City stepped it up and treats you like a person in the store not just a sale. Thanks for another great experience, and I will definitely be shopping with you again!"

2017-08-20

Best Customer Service

"My experience with Riff City Guitar was outstanding. They always have or can get what I am looking for. I will have a relationship with Riff City Guitar for many years to come. Great job folks!!!! Thanks and Happy Riffing!!!!!"

2017-08-01

Very fast and professional

"Everything, from customer service to shipping, was excellent. "

2017-06-29

New Guitar Pedal

"I ordered my D&M and a few days later it arrived. Not only did I get my pedal in great shape but I got a cookie as well. I'll be ordering from these guys again"

2017-06-26

Some of the best service ever

"This was the first guitar I've ever bought online and purchasing was very easy and fast, package came within 3 days which was very exciting and surprising to me, and my Chapman ML1 plays beautifully. Thank you to Seth for checking everything in my order and making sure everything worlds "

2017-06-15

Riff City Rocks!

"Had some issues with the hardware but Riff City resolved them in excellent fashion. These guys are the real deal. Kind of wish their store was closer to me. Oh ...and.... COOKIES !!"

2017-06-08

SUB 'N' erUPter

"Got a TC Electrictronic octave and Earthquakes fuzz. Killer tones, fast shipping and great financing options. Customer service fixed an error I made while ordering within minutes. A+ Will use them again #Pedalmadness

2017-05-22

Hands down the best shopping experience I've ever had

"My dream guitar was always a Fender American Standard Telecaster and when I recently found out that Fender was going to "Retire" the line I searched everywhere for one. Not just any AM Std. Tele though, I wanted a Brand new one, one I could write my own story with and hand down to my kids. I must have called about 100 music stores and found nothing but used/demo models. I then saw a google hit for Riff City and decided to call them up because I was determined to find MY guitar. I called and was connected with Leslie (Les) who was extremely polite as assured me the Tele I was interested in was brand new "how it came to us from the factory" as he put it. I asked Les if I could put a down payment on it to hold the guitar while I settled a dispute with Guitar Center and he wrote up a temporary ticket which removed the item from stock and put my name on it. I called the next morning, spoke to Les again, gave him my payment info, my Tele arrived 3 days later and the rest is history.

Long story short, if you're in the market for gear and Riff City has what you're looking for you should give them a call and support them. Joe and his staff are the kinds of people who deserve to be rewarded with your business. I've literally never experienced better service anywhere.

Thank you Riff City for making my dream guitar purchase extraordinary!

Illinois
2017-05-22

Everything it should be!

"Easy to navigate website. Had what I wanted at a killer price! Shipping was fast & reasonable! I absolutely recommend RiffCity!!!"

2017-05-08

RCG - outstanding retailer

"Riff City Guitars is a fantastic organization! I will continue to purchase from them even though they are 1000 miles away from me! I love their cookies (you gotta buy from them to know), the brands they carry and the fact that they allow their customers to make purchases using Affirm loans. Keep doing what you do RCG, you're killing it!"

2017-04-26

Fast delivery

"I placed my order on a Thursday and got it on the following Monday "

2017-03-24

I will order again

"I ordered the sweet cream pedal for my boyfriends birthday. I was concerned because once I ordered it I never received a confirmation email. I emailed support and they were on back order. They were really great about it asking if I wanted to wait or take a floor model, I declined and opted to wait for a new pedal. Today is his birthday and I received it in the mail! "

2017-02-13

Riff City Guitar is the best store that I have ever been involved with!

"I believe this is my 8th purchase from Riff City. Their response and speed is extremely fast and friendly. I have dealt with their customer service department once and it was a really nice and satisfying experience. Riff City knows what they are doing, sell top quality gear at great prices, and treat customers as an individual. No complaints, just compliments. You simply can not go wrong when dealing with Riff City. I really would like to pay them a personal visit one of these days. I would also like to thank Rob Chapman as well. If it was not for his line of great guitars, I probably would never have heard of Riff City. "

2017-02-01

Best online shopping experience ever!

"This was truly the best online shopping experience I've had. It has surpassed Amazon Prime. Everything was done so quickly from the time I placed the order to receiving the order. If anyone is looking for instruments online this is the place to shop. I can't praise Riff City enough! Thanks guys."

Share Riff City Guitar Outlet's store rating

Riff City Guitar Outlet is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Riff City Guitar Outlet is not a merchant member
Riff City Guitar Outlet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!