flatquasar's Avatar
Ann Arbor, Michigan

"BEWARE. This site is part of the complex, many versions of infamous peoplesearch.com. Any site that asks for any sum of money to provide a report on any unlisted land line or cell phone number is a scam. Bewarned these many peopleseach in disguise sites can be convincing and they have people on Youtube videos claiming to explain how to do a free search. Near the end they highly recommend some peoplesearch site such as yourspyingeyes or peopledetective. For a membership fee you can get access to a super reverse phone number service. Do not believe them.

As cautious and experienced as I am, I was temporarily taken by a peoplesearch front site, Yourspyingeyes.com...They use a premium membership scam approach. You always get NOTHING, just loss of your money. I will get mine back because I shop defensively. I used Paypal and I link paypal to the most consumer friendly credit card, Discover Card. I immediately demanded my money back from peoplesearchaffiliates (I did not know I signed with them until AFTER I paid and went to demand a refund), from Paypal and if I get no action within 7 days, I go for a Discover Card Charge Back. I will get it back.

Here is the only way you can get reverse phone number information when the land line is unlisted or it is a cell phone. These methods are free.

Do not be suckered in by a Youtube video that seems to be a guy explaining how you can do a reverse phone lookup free. He knows it doesn't work and is really looking to recruit suckers for one of peoplesearch.com's many sites under many names and many different approaches designed to do the same thing, namely steal your money. You will pay and then get nothing!

Google search the entire 10 digit number. Narrow your hits by adding quotation marks on the 7 digit number. There is only one honest free reverse phone number search site. It is FREE411.COM

Next, visit boardtracker.com & try a free search there. Finally visit the major social sitesl, Face Book, My Space and enter the phone number in search.

Finally, peoplesearch is using the customers they scam to build a phone database. In order to get the promised information they mislead you into thinking they have they get your phone number and you real name! They also get your address because that comes with your charge card. They probably got my address too because Paypal does supply that to merchants so they can ship orders. I think people search got mine because the CLKBANK.Com complaint form has product questions you must answer even after you click on "service".

Again, stay clear of all sites that demand any money claiming they will provide you with information pertaining to ANY unlisted land line or any cell phone number! Consider all of them SCAMS.

"Use caution when paying for reverse cell phone lookups here. My initial query returned "Full Report Available" for the cell phone number in question. The report did not contain a name associated with the account and only told me the city and service provider for the number. I made a bad assumption that I could get a name that went with the phone number with a full report."

ReversePhoneDetective is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ReversePhoneDetective is not a merchant member
ReversePhoneDetective does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!