Stores > RevZilla Motorsports

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

2016-07-25

Fast shipping, oh and did i say fast shipping!!!

"Everything I have ever ordered from Revzilla.com has got to my house in California in 3 days or less, from phone mounts to handlebars to motorcycle exhaust! I buy everything from them so does my brother and a few friends that ride! "

2016-07-24

Quick delivery to other side of the world. Better than New Zealand posts internal services

"For a company which doesn't ship to New Zealand you did an awesome job sending via friends I have over there"

2016-07-24

"The you tube videos were very helpful and though I had to send my first order back because it did not fit me well, the product itself was well made and I decided to order again after sending it back to get a larger size. I was not disappointed in quality of the product, in the speed in which it came to my door and in the conversations I had with customer service. If I need gear in the future, the first placed I will look will be here."

2016-07-24

"Every came quickly and fit well!"

Awesome!'

"Quick delivery. Product is exactly as described."

Rev it up next time...

"Revzilla website is easy to navigate. Ease of having a wish list & ease of adding & deleting the cart of items you want to purchase. Returning items is very simple with just a few clicks to easily print return slip & ups mailing labels. They return money fast. If you have any questions someone responds quickly! Highly recommend this site!"

2016-07-24

"Best customer service around by far! Buy here!"

Best service

"In stock, ordered, delivered all within 48 hrs.I comming back !"

Did it right

"No problems whatsoever. I got what I wanted shipped promptly. I would definately use them again and recommend without hesitation."

2016-07-24

"Part was spot on. Looks great!"

Perfect

"Was exactly as advertised. Delivered promptly. All satisfaction. "

Just in time!

"Got busy and thought I waited too late to order the shield I wanted. Had a ride coming up on Sunday, I called and placed the order on Thursday and the gentleman told me it would arrive on Monday. Instead it arrived on Saturday even with free shipping! When I ordered stuff off of Amazon that comes with free shipping it usually takes at least 7 days to arrive. Thanks Revzilla you've got a customer for life. "

2016-07-24

Great Products....quick and free delivery!

"I have now bought two helmets from Revzilla. They hsve been great helmets and both times i had to return them for larger sizes. I got the replacements quickly and with no hassle. Revzilla has such a better inventory than anyone else and the videos online are very helpful. A great company!"

Excellent

"Everything went as smooth as can be. Quick delivery, got exactly what I ordered & in working condition. Overall happy with the purchase and the product."

Very Quick and easy!

"Will be ordering more soon. "

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.