Stores > RevZilla Motorsports

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

2016-08-23

"I was happy with my purchase "

very satisfied

"The product was well described in the video and arrived in record time. I've always been very pleased with the service from RevZilla!!!"

2016-08-23

Best in class product knowledge and service.

"There are not a lot of businesses that take as much pride and pay as much attention to detail as Revzilla. When it comes to bigger purchases that require a combination of selection and product knowledge, there is no better place to shop - especially when you combine this with great customer service. I wish there were more businesses out there that worked at as high a level of proficiency and professionalism. "

This review was modified by Jasonghill on August 23 2016 09:56:02 PM

Spot on product review

"I found the product reviews extremely helpful in making my decision to purchase a new motorcycle jacket. "

2016-08-23

"I'm very pleased how fast it came I'm very satisfied thank you very much I give it a 5 star and again thank you very much.... Joseph Galicia"

Typo

"I LOVE Revzilla, but this time they made a typo on my delivery address. The website has the right shipping address but the address label is missing the "South" for my street address. FedEx still hasn't called to make it right (3 days later), but I found the package by checking with my neighbor on different streets. Mistakes happen, but I'm more upset with Fedex for dropping my complaint and not doing anything to resolve it. Still love Revzilla, first hiccup in multiple orders. I love he Forcefield extreme harness and have gotten the 18 step process down to 4. Takes about 30-40 sec, feels ridiculously protective. My day to day jackets are Revit Defender or Cayenne Pro. This thing is like a/c and a bullet proof vest with a jacket zipped almost wide open, and if you shrug it's like max a/c in 90 with 80% humidity!"

Respectful

"Really awesome company, very professional and respectful. The care shown and done by this company makes me want to buy again soon thank you very much for thr service you provide"

2016-08-23

Happy Birthday to meeeeeeee !!

"New helmet. Great! First ride in 47 years. Whoa!"

2016-08-23

"i have bought a few things from revzilla on multiple occasions and have not been disappointed by the product or the service so far."

Fast as a Rocket. !!!

"I have ordered from RevZilla several times and every time my order has arrived FAST, packed perfectly, and exactly what I ordered.
Great Job Guys and Girls. !!!
Keep up the good work. !!!

The good stuff

"Ordered a Stator cover. Came in fast, and great customer service. Will be doing Business again!"

Just what I ordered.

"Everything came in pristine condition. Very fast. Even Items that said 5 days lead time came before the 5 days were up."

U guys rule

"I need some knee sliders next got any hook ups? "

Great website!

"Great website and I love all of the product videos!"

2016-08-23

"I am a first time motorcycle rider and was directed to RevZilla by my son. He told me it was a great place to learn about gear, try gear and be able to return whatever didn't fit with no hassles. His recommendation was spot-on. I enjoyed and learned a lot from the videos. I did order gear and was able to try it on and return what didn't fit so far with no hassles. I would recommend this site to others. I look forward to working with RevZilla again in the future."

This review was modified by 22KimBillings on August 23 2016 03:09:46 PM

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.