• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Great service and super fash shipping!!!"

I helmet fit a little more snug than I would like, just got back from a 1500 mile trip down the Florida helmet started out very uncomfortable with more pressure points than I usually had with a new helmet. A break-in period was longer than what I expected. By the time I got home, the helmet was starting to feel a lot more comfortable. A few more trips and I think it'll be okay as far as As for the helmet itself, I love the features. The noise level was loud, but at 80 mph. I guess it's normal for a three-quarter helmet. Temperatures range from the high 30s to the mid-60s, sunshine and light showers, the different visors were excellent. Just what I wanted. 2012 Goldwing what more would you need. Harvey MD.

"Great Product - fast delivery. I will definitely buy from Revzilla again."

"The delivery was right on time. I think the pants ran a little bit large. But I'm happy with them.

"Incredible place to shop. "

"Great service!! Great product demos. Best product demos in the business. "

"My father is very happy with his gifts. Most of all, he is satisfied with the quality, tech support, customer service and support that Rev Zilla has to offer. He truly believes in your products and will be a customer for life. Not only we're the prices great but, the delivery was fast. Thank you Rev Zilla for making my shopping and my dad's holiday the best one ever. Happy Holidays to All."

"FAST SHIPPING AND GOOD PRICES ONLINE EXCITENT SERVICE"

"Fast and efficient shipping and returns. Simply can't be beat. "

"Fast delivery and order processing."

"I order wrong size, they where very understanding & prompt getting the correct size."

"Easy to navigate web site, good communication, fast delivery"

"no issues, rec'd what i ordered in condition expected. overall, great experience. will visit them again."

"Ordered a new cycle helmet and after receiving it, found that it was too small. Called and arranged a return and it was done in less than 5 minutes. Free package shipping label was e-mailed within a minute and new order was placed. All companies should have customer service like this!"

"I was pleased with the ease and speed of ordering and shipment of my product. I however ordered the wrong product. Returning was equally easy and because of this, I do plan on purchasing from Rezilla again."

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.