• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10

"Once again, ordered something, expected it to ship in a couple days and arrive in the next week. And instead it shipped and I got it within 2 days if memory serves me right. I hope the Revzilla team gets a bulk discount on all the energy drinks they're clearly consuming at work."

"Awesome fast and friendly service"

"Very good and fast. Love it"

"Great customer service. Helmet fit like a vice on my head so I returned it. No problem - they emailed the return label, I shipped it back, they ordered a size up that fit perfectly and came within a couple of days, received confirmation that the return helmet was received; budda bing, budda bang, budda boom. Flawless and smooth transaction from start to finish."

"Transaction was as expected. Item arrived quickly, and in good condition."

"Friendly people, good company."

"I had a great experience with them!"

"This was a cancelled order of the Scorpion Hat Trick. Wanted to cancel to order the Alpinestars Bionic Jacket. Revzilla was able to cancel the order before shipping. "

"I'm not a fan of online shopping. Too many things can go wrong. It did this time as well.
But the speed with which it got resolved on mail and the quickness of response personally by Revzilla staff. Super-good. I'm going back to buy more stuff. Just don't know what to buy yet. But I'll find something.

"RevRilla Motorsports "get's it" and has what we need. "

"Revzilla has never disappointed me! They are one of the best resellers to work with and their policies regarding refunds are the best."

"Great service and helpful staff. Super fast shipping!"

"I bought an hjc helmet and it arrived quickly and it was exactly what I wanted. Thanks! I will shop Revzilla over and over again. Jim"

"Best place to order motorcycle gear bar none! Fast shipping, always tells you if they have it in stock or not and how quick you'll receive it. No one is ever close to their service! "

"RevZilla's site is very easy to use and navigate. The product videos are a great feature of the site. Very informative! Keep up the good work RevZilla. "

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.