Stores > RevZilla Motorsports

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

As expected

"No issues, fast order. If it takes a week, it's too long!"

Fast shipping

"Product was exactly as described, very fast free shipping! Will definitely do business with them again!"

Sooo Fast

"Ordered tires on Friday, had them on Monday. Super satisfied!"

So good!

"I've always used JP Cycles for all of my Harley parts and accessories but Revzilla has quickly become my number one! Competitive prices, easy returns, and tons of stuff in stock. My only gripe is that some shipments are put into multiple boxes with different carriers, so you really never know when your packages will show up or who will be delivering them. "

Very pleased

"Easy shopping for my bike model and easy return system if something doesn't work out "

Great customer service

"Bought jacket and boots, super fast ship. jacket had minor defect in stitching on one sleeve, called customer service and they immediately helped process exchange (free). Got new jacket a few days later. So convenient. My new go to for gear."

Painless return

"Ordered a helmet and visor. Helmet didn't fit my big melon set it back and ordered a bigger size. Return was quick and easy "

One Stop Shopping.

"I have been using Revzilla for years. They have a huge selection, videos of most inventory items, great customer support, and a good return policy. Rest assured, Revzilla will take care of your needs. "

No Sweat

"We got our vests just before an all day ride. The temp was 97 with a heat index of 105. A few of the guys who were going to ride that day dropped out because it was too hot. My wife soaked the vests per the instructions and we stayed nice and cool all day long. What a HUGE difference the vests made. Well worth the investment. Didn't break a sweat except for my shaved head in my helmet"

Shark Motorcycle Helmet a Winner

"The Shark motorcycle helmet looks amazing and has air cooling vents around the helmet for added comfort."

Too expensive

"Bought an air cleaner for $450 , then had too buy the sock separate!"

great customer service!!!

"great customer service!!! I'll be using RevZilla directly before considering an outside source such as Amazon..."

True Customer service still exists

"Awesome service, over the phone and via email. "

2016-06-27

Excellent service for first time customer

"I was pleased with how quickly I was able to receive my items, and the unbeatable price of them.

I am very impressed with the items themselves, and feel they accurately are sized according to the chart listed on the RevZilla website.

I've since placed other orders, and speaking with their Gear Geeks really helped me narrow down my list of items I've needed to purchase, with expert advice on each. I will happily be a RevZilla customer moving forward.

Awesome

"Revzilla was great! I can't say so much about Fed ex sending my tire to the other side of the country but revzilla is the Shit"

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.