• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

"I shipped and arrived within just a few days. Also I emailed asking a questions about a product and was responded to within 24 hours. It's one of the best online experiences I have had."

"Very quick on getting item shipped! Thank you for your fantastic business"

"Very fast shipping! Great price!"

"At this time I am satisfied. The order came prompt. I have not checked out the merchandise completely because it is a gift for Christmas. I do hope it is What he wants and there will be no trouble returning if need be."

"Very fast shipping and friendly customer service."

"Best prices and return policy!"

"My order was correct, cheap, and I got to use credit from a previous purchase to offset the cost. Everything came in way before I expected, and this is consistently my experience with Revzilla. I will be a happy, returning customer!"

"Great service and super fash shipping!!!"

I helmet fit a little more snug than I would like, just got back from a 1500 mile trip down the Florida helmet started out very uncomfortable with more pressure points than I usually had with a new helmet. A break-in period was longer than what I expected. By the time I got home, the helmet was starting to feel a lot more comfortable. A few more trips and I think it'll be okay as far as As for the helmet itself, I love the features. The noise level was loud, but at 80 mph. I guess it's normal for a three-quarter helmet. Temperatures range from the high 30s to the mid-60s, sunshine and light showers, the different visors were excellent. Just what I wanted. 2012 Goldwing what more would you need. Harvey MD.

"Great Product - fast delivery. I will definitely buy from Revzilla again."

"The delivery was right on time. I think the pants ran a little bit large. But I'm happy with them.

"Incredible place to shop. "

"Great service!! Great product demos. Best product demos in the business. "

"My father is very happy with his gifts. Most of all, he is satisfied with the quality, tech support, customer service and support that Rev Zilla has to offer. He truly believes in your products and will be a customer for life. Not only we're the prices great but, the delivery was fast. Thank you Rev Zilla for making my shopping and my dad's holiday the best one ever. Happy Holidays to All."

"FAST SHIPPING AND GOOD PRICES ONLINE EXCITENT SERVICE"

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.