• RevZilla Motors RevZilla Motorsports Elite Status

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10

"The gloves were painful to wear, the knuckle protection was rough against my skin. It felt like sandpaper. And now I have to pay for shipping to return the gloves. "

"Helmet was nice shipping coustomer service was polite and helpful."

"Great products, fast shipping A+++++++++ seller I will recommend to all my friends "

"RevZilla is very easy to work with... When you order something the sale person knows the product and make it easy to get the order completed... If there is a need to return something they are very good about that... Their shipping is very fast,, there has been times when I get the order in just two days other than the normal three days (and I thought 3 days was great)... For my kind of riding which is Adventure Bike Riding RevZilla offers a lot items that work for this group... I am always looking at their web site because I know there is something more that I want and I know I can get it there in short order... The RevZilla Team has it together..."

"Great prices. If it takes 1 or 2 days to ship, the screen tells you right there. The fact that you spend money and get a few "usable" bucks back is pretty rad too. It's really easy to shop on this site. "

"Quick shipping, I just wish exchange shipping was free."

"Quick and just what I ordered."

"Great website, fast service, exhaust was exactly as advertised. I am now a fan! "

"Very quick delivery, tires are what expected, reasonable price"

"Quick service and great price."

"The wrong helmet was shipped, in order for the company to send me the correct helmet I have to return the wrong helmet first. Customer service was nice and they sent me a return label within 48 hours of contacting them. I am still waiting for the rest of my order, it's been nearly 2 weeks since I placed my order."

"Great product, product info, prices, and super fast shipping. Awesome!"

"I thought I was purchasing the complete mask upon delivery I see I only received the lower part mask not the doghouse going back and looking closer at the website I see that they are out of stock of the goggles so I have a mask I cannot use"

"Great sizing help when I called (they were right on with my sizing recommendation). Great website. "

"quick delivery very satisfied would use this site again"

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.