Stores > RevZilla Motorsports

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

2016-09-26

"great service and answered all my questions"

2016-09-26

Fast delivery, great prices, tons of info on the product!

"You can find a few online stores with fast shipping or decent prices, but it's hard to find one that does both. And revzilla is the only online seller I've ever come across with so much information on each and every product they sell, it's astounding. Keep up the great work!"

10 out of 10 helmets!

"Revzilla is the first place I look to shop for all my gear and accessories. I always have a great experience with their sales staff and service. Their site is really easy to navigate and the product videos, tutorials/reviews are mostly entertaining and engaging.

On my most recent order I found a better price from a competitor and they easily had it matched.

2016-09-26

Puig wind deflector mounted but not yet tried

"I installed my Puig wind deflector and will have my first chance to try it tomorrow. Very easy to install, looks like it ought to work!"

2016-09-26

Firing on all cylinders!!!

"From the excellent product review videos, quality products and no haggle returns...Revzilla is my one stop cycling shop! Great company and customer service!!!!"

Flawless

"The best reviews...
Lightning fast delivery....
Nice discounts....

Best online seller!

"Quick delivery and awesome customer service. Definitely my go to for all my motorcycle parts and accessories! "

2016-09-26

"Great company, love the no hassle exchanges"

I'ILL BE BACK.

"I'm very happy I bought from Zilla. The size chart was dead on for my gloves and helmet! Products arrived quickly and well packaged. I appreciate how you guys post honest product reviews and enjoy the bike vids on YouTube. Thanks again!"

2016-09-26

"Order a cover for Ultra Classic. Once I found the cover I was looking for, turned to the on line help to ensure the cover would fit correctly. The entire experience with the on line help lasted about 30 seconds and was the information I was looking for. Very easy to do business with. Ordered my cover on Friday and was delivered on Monday. That's Customer Service!"

Great headset

"Purchased a Sena for my helmet. Item arrived days before it was supposed to. Only store with fast free shipping and revzilla never disappoints "

2016-09-26

The HIGHEST quality motorcycle gear retailer avaliable.

"Their website is organized, quick, easy, and has the best customer service I have ever witnessed online. They also have a YouTube channel for helpful tips and gear reviews/guides. Not only do they sell the best gear at the best price, but they are overall good people with professional riding experience. I could not be any more satisfied than I am right now with Revzilla. Simply put: AMAZING! "

This review was modified by DrowningPikaChu on September 26 2016 01:11:38 PM

2016-09-26

"Excellent Service.The day I ordered the tires they shipped"

2016-09-26

"Item received on time and works as described in review video "

Very Satisfied and returning customer

"I purchased a motorcycle Helmet from RevZilla. It took a couple of different helmets, to find the perfect fit. No, problem, as I was able to return and exchange the helmet. That is very nice option. They do require you to pay for the return shipment.
What made my decision to go with RevZilla, is the videos and product reviews, and fits. Those are very helpful in making purchasing decisions.
I will definitely be a returning customer.

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.