• RevZilla Motors RevZilla Motorsports Elite Status

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2015-07-25

"You are the best and only offer the best keep it up. "

2015-07-25

"I ordered a replacement handle bar for my woodcraft clip-ons and when I got it the end cap had a chip out of it. I called to return and I would have had to pay shipping. Not too happy. "

2015-07-25

"Fast delivery, great product."

2015-07-25

"Super fast shipping to west coast great selection and awesome prices I'll buy from revzilla again and again "

"1st time ordering on line , very satisfied thank you

2015-07-25

"Super fast shipping and the price was reasonable"

2015-07-25

"The explanation about the items are very good. Prices are competitors to others. Good collection of brands. "

2015-07-25

"Can't say enough positive stuff about RevZilla. Amazing website, videos on products, reviews, customer service. Return policy is amazing and easy which for a new rider is paramount. Love the place!"

2015-07-25

"Fast shipping and great customer service."

2015-07-25

"Excellent and very helpful costumer service and sales"

2015-07-25

"My Sargent seat arrived within 3 days of ordering! I quickly replaced my stock 2014 FJR1300 with the Sargent for my 240 mile trip to Alpine, AZ. After spending the night in Alpine, I then completed the Coronado Trail. My total trip was 680 miles in 3 days and my behind had no complaints whatsoever! The stock seat had my rear squirming after about 100 miles. The Sargent seat was a 100% improvement!!! Thanks again Revzilla!"

2015-07-25

"Lowest price, free fast shipping, and on time delivery. Great job "

2015-07-25

"The frame sliders I ordered came in fine and should've fit my bike perfectly. Unfortunately I had to do some sanding because they were too thick, and then the one bolt was 3/4" longer than the other which isn't right. This was Shogun's fault not Revzilla's, but it was a little frustrating nonetheless. "

2015-07-25

"Came in exactly when it said I would I'm extremely satisfied with my jacket."

2015-07-25

"Very helpful with product selection and incredibility fast delivery. Back protector is a very high quality product.

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.