• RevZilla Motors RevZilla Motorsports Elite Status

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"the site was easy to follow, ordering was quick and easy
but best of all was from ordering to delivery took just a few days. the merchandise was perfect in size and color.
we will order again.
thanks for a great product

"Excellent shipping! Also, I'd like thank their customer service department/gear geeks, especially Cullen. He returned a phone call promptly on a Sunday. Awesome."

"Order was processed and shipped very quickly. Style and size were correct."

"My order came in way faster than I would have expected! Thanks!!!"

"What can be said that has not all ready been said Revzilla rocks, so I can roll."

"Revzilla's website is great. Great videos explaining everything.

"My experience with Revzilla was great but, with your shipping provider (UPS) I'm not very satisfied with. Took me over a week to receive my last package that I ordered from Revzilla and being that UPS took so long, they cost me an extra $70 for riding gloves because I was taking my riding course with my local DMV and it was required I had gloves and I would of had my gloves if my package came on time. Otherwise, Revzilla is a great company and I will be ordering from you guys a ton more in the future. "

"I had the pleasure of dealing with RevZilla customer service on June 26th and the problems I experienced (due to a little confusion on my part) were taken care of immediately and then some. The Zilla team took care of me beyond what I would normally expect from any business. The way that they treated me and the respect between everyone is fantastic and I will certainly be a customer for a long long time.

Along the lines of shipping though, one order came next day from the Philly area and the other item (from another order) is still on its way taking its time it will be a week tomorrow. Which is ok, I just wish that I knew which location it would come from so I can choose shipping speeds accordingly. No big deal though.

"RevZilla has an awesome inventory and quick informative confirmation of your order and shipping. The one return I had do to return, my error, was handled in a friendly and helpful way."

"Revzilla was awesome as always!!"

"Great selection! Love to shop there. Videos very helpful to a noob!"

"I ordered the green variety helmet, I received the brown one. Thanks."

"RevZilla always ships fast. I ordered on a Friday afternoon and received my jacket the following Wednesday. And as always, the shipping was free."

"Thanks for the quick shipment. "

"Customer service is always top notch and instantaneous. Shipping is usually pretty fast as well. I've only done business with Revzilla a couple of times but I don't plan to stop Amy time soon."

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.