• RevZilla Motors RevZilla Motorsports Elite Status

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

"Quick and timely very satisfied"

"Product received had a tear in the right sleeve, but CS did a wonderful job at returning it and swapping it out for another. "

"I have ordered several times from revzilla.
Everything always came timely, well package, and better than I imagined.
But recently my Shark RAW helmet was recalled
after alot of stressing, many frantic calls I finally called revzilla
Their customer service not only went the extra mile but handle the situation better than I could imagine. One man handled my problem even sat on the phone and helped pick a new helmet. While surfing there site to find what was in my range, I used the online chat asked the gentleman on the chat if the person helping me was on chat. Not five seconds later the guy helping me in the first place calls and said, the man on the chat said I had some questions. Even the man that transfered my call to the person handling my issue was respectful polite and professional.
If revzilla had crap products (they don't by far). I would still buy from them just for the support of there customer service.

"Quick delivery with no hassle at all!"

"Anthony could sell me anything! Loved the enthusiasm for this garment; it was very obviously genuine and just what I needed to save my bony butt!
Fast and free shipping were the icing on the cake! Thank you.

"I will not shop anywhere else for moto related items "

"Very awesome. Love the videos. Great service speedy shipping and good return service"

"Very fast shipping, great prices and service!"

"I will order again soon thank you!!!"

"Got the item I expected and FAST!"

"Shipping was a little slow"

"awesome service even called to confirm because of 2 different names use for billing"

"received what I ordered, have not had any warranty issues as of yet so can't comment on returns or resolutions."

"This was my 1st experience purchasing from RevZilla.
I'm happy to acknowledge that their pricing was the best I was able to find regarding the Bridgestone Exedra Max tire which I purchased. In addition to that, the tire was delivered on the exact day it was promised
Between the great price coupled with the great service I received, you can bet I'll be a returning customer in the future.

"I can't say enough good things about RevZilla. Great prices, great stock, fast shipping, super friendly and helpful when I do need to call about an order. I love shopping with them."

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.