• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10

"I received my order in a timely fashion, and the customer service rep that contacted me to confirm my contact information was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Thanks!"

"Revzilla ALWAYS gets me my order quick. By the ETA or even a day early."

"I have purchased 2 items from you and 1 item an Alpinestar riding suit that traveled international to Brazil and back to THE states was received in great shape. I was worth the wait and emails were sent to me posted when the item was shipped to me. Great service, prompt and great quality !!!!!!"

"We really enjoyed dealing with your staff and the videos you've recorded made us feel comfortable buying product on-line that we'd normally have to touch prior to purchase. The only reason I didn't give you five out of five starts is that your "picking" process is slow. Compared to Amazon or some of the other large on-line merchants, it seems to take forever between the time I commit my hard earned money and the time product is in the mail. That having been said, I've already got my 2nd order in with Revzilla, and I intend to go on ordering until both my wife and I are fully equipped."

"Items came quickly and intact. Very satisfied. ordered 2 Nolan N104 helmets, great helmets."

"Reasonable pricing, fast standard delivery."

"The website was easy to use."

"I usually don't do any type of feedback; ...not even EBay. But I'll gladly review my recent motorcycle helmet purchase with RevZilla.

At age 36, I decided to join the motorcycle culture/lifestyle. My experience on two wheels and related gear is practically nonexistent. And after spending time looking at local Orlando motorcycle and motorcycle gear shops, one thing quickly became apparent and common among all shops: poor customer service and lack of appreciation for the customer (i.e. their business life blood). Things sure have changed from my younger years. And I'm not that old!!!

I was impressed on how Revzilla conducts their online business--from their video equipment/gear reviews and extensive information of the featured product to their infinite selection of those products. That grabbed my attention. The icing on the cake (i.e. quick shipping--free shipping for buying $40 or more, return policies, low prices/price matching, customer service line for product questions) is what made me make my first purchase transaction with them.

In this case, the product purchased was a GMax GM11D Dual Sport Helmet. I ordered it Saturday evening and RevZilla e-mailed me tracking info as soon as they shipped it (on Monday). The helmet arrived on Wednesday via UPS and I was able to track its delivery process; a nice added touch to give the customer "peace of mind" and plan ahead to have the product in my hands as soon as it reached my location.

Overall, I'm very satisfied and will continue buying from their website. And I have a lot of safety equipment to buy.

"Everything arrived on time. Love the stickers."

"delivered product on time as advertised"

"Faster than expected delivery. Helpful guides to make a decision. 5 revzilla plays a factor where I shop next. Items fit as described

"Excellent website shopping experience, extremely fast shipping, great product packaging. Will definitely buy from RevZilla again!"

"very simple to navigate thru the website and it shipped very fast too"

"Excellent products, quick delivery. Nothing but pleased with the experience!"

"Excellent customer service ..I had problem with my shipping adress so I gave them a call and it happen to be after hours so I left a message first thing the next morning revzilla return my call and got things squared away and I had my tires that I ordered at my door the next day."

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.