Stores > RevZilla Motorsports

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

2016-05-03

"The package took a little longer to arrive than I thought it would."

2016-05-03

"Great selection, great prices, and lightning fast shipping!!!"

Next Day Delivery With Out Paying For It

" I got ordered my new jacket in the morning and received it the next day thanks to the fact we are both in Ca I have ordered from other sites in Ca but have never had anything delivered so quickly"

Very happy.

"Came quick, sizing was through, great video descriptions. "

Great tires, very sticky

"Tires came in less then a week! And at 97 bucks a tire you can't beat the price. These tires grip the road well before I've even warmed them up. Very happy, thanks."

Ridiculously Fast...

"I ordered a set of Shinko777 on April 29th and recieved them on April 30th. Less than 24hrs!!!Very impressive. I also ordered the River Road vented leather jacket size:44 for 149 bucks. I'm 6' 190lbs and it fits like it was custom made for me. Best bang for your buck, for sure. "

This review was modified by Markdog on May 02 2016 02:21:13 PM

2016-05-02

Great gear, reviews and customer service

"Revzilla makes it easy with their excellent return policy, free shipping for purchases over $39, and unbeatable gear reviews to help you narrow down your choices. I was extremely please with my purchase and the followup from Revzilla on the order."

2016-05-02

Restored my faith in customer service!

"I had a brand new RSD shifter peg come loose and fall off my motorcycle with only about 80-85 miles of riding on the peg. I assumed I would be out of luck and have to pay for another peg, but customer service was able to assist me and is shipping a replacement peg. I'm very please with that not only, because of the financial savings, but also because I was very disheartened that the new product I purchased had failed so soon. They helped me out and in by doing so, they will continue receiving my business in the future. Next time I will add a little Loctite to the peg, so this issue doesn't happen again. Thanks!"

This review was modified by TVarner on May 02 2016 11:32:21 AM

simple and easy

"Competitive price, helpful review videos, easy to follow ordering process. "

2016-05-01

"Fast shipping and excellent service"

Mach 5 speed

"Ordered a helmet and visor tint on a Tuesday around 2pm. Got it Wednesday before 4pm. I received a box and did not expect it to contain my purchase. Very fast and great I love the helmet."

This is a review.

"I'm very pleased with the overall experience with Revzilla. The items I purchased was shipped quickly and any questions I had regarding products were answered by the customer service team (and they are very polite). Thank you Revzilla, I look forward to continuing being a customer."

Express Service!!!

"I ordered my helmet communications device on a Saturday, and it was at my residence on Monday. I couldn't believe it came so quickly. Great job folks! This is why I keep coming back to your web site to order my products. "

new helmets

my brother and I recently started riding again. its been nearly 30 years, since before the helmet law here in California. we both acquired a couple of used helmets, which were less than desirable. they were stinky, didnt fit correctly, my visor was broke, needless to say, they were unsafe. I had made a purchase, for some parts earlier, with your competitor, and was very dissatisfied, with the entire experience. I'm fortunate, because that experience led me to you. since finding REVZILLA, my brother and I have made a several purchases, including our state mandated DOT APPROVED helmets. I am a first time helmet buyer, used the REVZILLA sponsored video to make the proper selection, for both my brother and I. perfect fit, perfect pricing, perfect online shopping experience, perfect product information provided. amazing since I completely despise all things
internet related. REVZILLA, thank you for great fitting helmets, at the right price, and that don't stink of someone else's funk.

Great service

"I am very satisfied because revzilla not only sell product but also can assist you and choosing the right one but having direct chat with experts "

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.