RevZilla Motorsports Reviews - revzilla.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.85/10 34,964 reviews

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (35,001)

"Great price/ shipping/item"

"Great customer service and on time delivery. I will continue to purchase from RevZilla."

"Super good job congrats high five."

"Although the product I ordered did not fit and had to be returned, I was very impressed with the ability of the salesperson and the time he took to help me. Excellent service, excellent experience."

"Exactly as advertised and quick shipping!"

"great service, fast shipping"

"Shipped quickly. Wrapped decently. Fit thanks to the videos..."

"I was very satisfied with the timely delivery of my Bell helmat. I was the most impressed with the video of almost every product witch made my desition of what helmat to perchase that much easier. I would strongly recommend this company. "

"Great service, speedy processing and shipping. Great products at great prices!"

"Ultra fast shipping, product as described, great seller. "

"Quick shipping, Cheap prices, great return policy. Only place I buy helmets. "

"This is the first time I have ordered from Revzilla. I ordered on a Monday afternoon and I had my riding gloves Tuesday morning at 8:30. Great customer service I will order from them again in the near future"

"Couldn't have been an easier or better experience. Thorough information on the site; easy check out and rapid free shipping."

"In addition to a great selection, detailed product information, and good prices, Revzilla has excellent customer service. My go-to place for all motorcycle gear. "

"Fast and very friendly. The only people that have ever called me when there was a problem. I have ordered four different items in the past and have been pleased every step of the way. the customer service has been out of this world in my book!"