Stores > RevZilla Motorsports

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

Good products, fast delivery

"Good selection of products, love the revzilla cash, helps pay for next purchase. And the shipping is really fast, always got my order in 2-3 days time."

2016-08-22

"Easy to order. Received sooner than expected.
Great experience

2016-08-22

"Great service as always. Shipped quickly. Easy to use website. "

2016-08-22

Best in prompt and friendly customer service and quality of products

"People working here are the best in what they do. They provide courteous service with a smile. I had to exchange a jacket due to its size. The replacement came prompt."

#1

"Delivered right on time !"

Delivered as Advertised!

"My Givi windscreen was easy to find,order and great delivery. Flawless. Thanks a bunch"

Always the best

"Best customer service I have had from any site. The guys and girls at Revzilla know thier stuff and if there is ever a problem with your order, they don't hesitate to make it right. Will be a customer of theirs from here on out."

This review was modified by Gtiowa82 on August 22 2016 09:07:08 AM

C&S slip on for 2012 FZ8

"Excellent product, fast shipping, another great buying experience from revzilla"

2016-08-22

Great company to buy from!

"I really like dealing with Revzilla! I have told my friends about them and they buy from them now. The video's are very helpful. "

Moto-phone holder

"Perfect for what I needed. Mounted right onto the mirror stem with no problems. I use my speedo ap to keep up with MPH and total distance. Without the phone holder I wouldn't be able to. thanks!"

2016-08-22

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER...

"This is the best service ever.
I shipped 2 vests and 2 helmets and everything was clear from the start.
I shipped these overseas half way across the global and when I received them, one of the helmets was not the right color.
All it took was 1 email and the reply came swiftly with an apology and they shipped me back the right color, free of charge, all the way to Dubai.

I'm really grateful for this and it really feels like you are talking to a fellow biker for they were very understanding and considerate.

GO RevZillAAAA...

This review was modified by saadgh on August 22 2016 06:43:52 AM

2016-08-22

Simple and fast delivery!

"Couldn't be anymore satisfied. Received my product on time and in perfect condition. Thanks again, Revzilla team!

Austin

Revzillaized -Excellent

"Quick and prompt service!"

2016-08-22

"Excellent service. Very helpful trying to figure out what item I needed for my bike. Will use again."

Excellent service! !!!

"I ordered two AX-8 helmets, the Evo and GT. I called about 50x asking questions about these products and everytime I called ,you guys and gals answered all my questions and made me really comfortable on size and overall knowledge on the product. And your videos on alot of your products, really did and do help. I appreciate you all at Revzilla and look forward to calling you all and buy alot more of your great array of products at RevZilla. I appreciate all of you folks hard work, thank you ."

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.