• RevZilla Motors RevZilla Motorsports Elite Status

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"incredibly quick and accurate."

"Revzilla is my go to outlet for all things motorcycle.

Their customer service is second to none.

I recommend Revzilla to all of my motorcycling friends.

"Revzilla has always shipped quickly and I've always gotten the correct items. "

"Arrived on time and as expected. Came with stickers! I'm very satisfied."

"Great experience overall. Fast shipping and item fit perfect per Rev's recommendation. I will purchase with them in the future."

"Item was sent and received expeditiously. The only disappointment was no hardware included."

"Very happy with the service "

"I'm happy with my purchase. "

"Purchased a FMF Q stealth silencer for my 2014 Husaberg a week ahead of an upcoming enduro. The silencer ended up being damaged during shipping and had a huge dent in it. I contacted the CS at revzilla and was pleasantly surprised as to how they handled my concerns. They overnighted me a new silencer and paid for the return shipping on the damaged silencer. Thank you. "

"Nice pants: good ventilation & comfy; aporeciate short inseam option. Two pockets are deep and zippered, but...only TWO pockets!"

"Fast delivery parts were in good shape pleasure to do business with "

"Customer service was a great experience, thank you."

"Really fast shipping on an awesome helmet. "

"Fast, quick and easy....just the way I like it. The website is trouble from surfing through there products to the actual purchase and delivery of choosen goods. Shipping was quicker than expected as I've ordered through Revzilla twice now and the products were wrapped very well upon inspection and always looked pristen. I would HIGHLY recommend Revzilla for your Motorcycle needs."

"Awesome! Fast ship, great packaging....love the box graphics! And, the helmet is fantastic...my fave to own yet!"

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.