• RevZilla Motors RevZilla Motorsports Elite Status

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

2015-08-02

"Very quick shipping time and great products"

2015-08-02

"Revzilla, to be totaly fair, was recommended to me by Competition Accessories because I NEEDED my helmet in 4-5 days and they could not do that. You could. And you did. And to be fairer, I also ordered some things from Comp. Acc. because they also had good prices, and you all delivered on your word.

that's it. no complaints. my helmet arrivec when you said it would. intact. "

2015-08-02

"Very pleased with the product and how quickly i received my order."

2015-08-02

"Unbelievably fast shipping. I received my new tire the next day without paying for shipping. Very happy with this service."

2015-08-02

"I have not gotten what I ordered."

2015-08-02

"Revzilla is always my first stop for parts and accessories for me and my sportbikes. Fast shipping, excellent customer service and great prices. "

2015-08-02

"Love this Company! Sales and service are the best in the business! Thanks for all the gear and reviews! Keep them coming!

2015-08-02

"Called with a technical question and received the correct answer quickly. Order received the next day!"

2015-08-02

"Absolutely no problems from the time of placing my order thru delivery. Great Service!"

2015-08-02

"Good service and timely delivery. "

2015-08-02

"This was my first order from RevZilla, everything was great. The site is easy to navigate and the gloves I ordered arrived in two days, on a Saturday too. "

2015-08-02

"Well packed,quick delivery ,fair price. No surprises with Arai quality."

2015-08-02

"Perfect transaction. Recommended "

2015-08-02

"Items came fast and fit accordingly. Absolutely loved the helmet. Had to return a shield I ordered incorrectly and got fast and good customer service helping me get all the information to send it back. Definitely ordering from here again in the future!"

2015-08-02

"Awesome! I love ordering from RevZilla, because I know I will get exactly what I ordered, and in a timely manner!"

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.