Stores > RevZilla Motorsports

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

VHD

"Thank you Rezzilla I had a severe case of VHD Vance & Hines Desease you cured it thanksp"

New Bike; New Stuff; New Issue

"I ordered a helmet, gloves, and the RAM cell phone mount.

I'm extremely happy with everything except the RAM mount. I didn't realize I needed the other option in order to attach properly to my bike.

Not a big deal just wish description mentioned it.

RevZilla still an awesome place to buy from. Will certainly be a return customer.

Got what i wanted

"Nice bag and fits my purpose well."

Just what I wanted to keep the dust off of my garaged Honda Goldwing

"I got tired of having to clean a clean motorcycle that is always stored in my garage just because it collects dust and the humidity is not good for my chrome. This cover fits my Goldwing perfectly and I have just order an accessory item from RevZilla Motorsports that will allow me to place this cover over my antenna so that the entire cover will protect my whole bike all the way down to the ground. I couldn't be happier with this purchase."

2016-09-21

The right product at the right price right on time!

"Gotta love these guys. Fair prices, quick service and seamless purchasing experience."

Best yet

"Ive ordered riding gear from Los of places revzilla has bed by far the best"

Awesome!

"Quick delivery! The gear fits perfectly. "

Great selection of helmets

"Excellent selection of helmets . Numerous brands and styles to choose from . Definitely would use RevZilla again ."

Awesome

"Everything turned out really well. The items fit well and we got it in 3 days!"

Doesn't get much better

"Ordered on a Sat and package arrived on Wed. Free shipping over $39.99. Best prices on many hard to find items."

2016-09-21

"Made multiple orders from Revzilla, I intend to make many more. Items have arrived very quickly, and well packaged. Went through the return/refund process once - it couldn't have been easier(changed my mind on a helmet order, no fault of Revzilla's)"

This review was modified by bln5021 on September 21 2016 05:25:31 AM

Great pipes

"Bought these for my wifes Freewheeler. They are a little tough to install, but the sound was worth the time and cost of the pipes."

Got to love revzilla

"Fast shipping like always"

2016-09-20

snappy shipping

"My order from RevZilla came exactly as advertised and faster than anticipated. I love my first moto jacket and will, more than likely, do more business with them in the future."

2016-09-20

Always Satisfied

"I have ordered from Revzilla in the past and was very happy with the service I recieved. I ordered Pit Bull front and rear stands on Sunday and they arrived today in less than 48 hours. I was pleasantly surprised!!! I will order from them again.."

This review was modified by Stick64 on September 20 2016 07:39:14 PM

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.