Stores > RevZilla Motorsports

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

2016-05-24

KLim

"Very quick delivery. Completely satisfied."

Best motor-shopping hub!

"Best website ever shopped with! Amazing video product review assistance by Antony!"

Very satisfied

"As always, shipping was fast and customer service was excellent. "

Hog Dog

"Fast shipping! Careful packaging. This is my first purchase and I'm very happy with the ease of their website to find my product and get checked out. Plus great videos give information I need in great detail on everything. I'm most definitely going to be a repeat customer! Thank you guys! "

2016-05-23

Nothing short of amazing!

"I ordered an icon airmada helmet from revilla. The shipping was free, and it got here so quickly! The package was neat, and everything was as it should be!"

Great Helmet!!

"Bought this helmet for my 8 year old in XS after I bought mine. Fits perfect. He loves it! Great price! "

Customer Service Rocks!

"Customer service helped me figure out that my bike has different sized mounts for the rider and passenger pegs. I am going to end up buying the second set of pegs earlier then planned, and will have matching pegs front and rear, instead of the rider and passenger pegs being different styles. The accessories I bought are nice accents on the bike, and over time I plan to buy more from Revzilla to make it my own bike. Always wanted a sport touring bike, and even though it is an older model, it has been fun to customize, and there are more accessories available than I thought."

5/5 would buy another

"This helmet if one of the most comfortable helmets for its price I have ever worn and it doesn't look to bad either. "

Excellent Helmet!

"Great service, fast shipping, very comfortable helmet. Bravo Revzilla!"

This review was modified by rdzuber on May 23 2016 03:12:46 PM

2016-05-23

"Shipment arrived earlier than expected with emails sent on the status of the order. Totally satisfied with RevZilla."

2016-05-23

Great service and great delivery

"I have purchased many times from Revzilla and I have always been very pleased. Thanks"

Decent

"Exceptional service. Possibly need new delivery company. I tracked my package. The delivery man stated the package was delivered at 7:50 am on my doorstep. No package arrived until after 4:50 pm. I was trying to track down the package from 8-4:50pm until the deliveryman arrived. "

Forgot who I talked to.

"But he was very helpful . "

2016-05-23

Revzilla is the godzilla of motorsports!!!

"Very easy to do business with!!! Super fast shipping!! Will definetly purchase more stuff from them!!"

2016-05-23

More than happy with my order!

"Product came about 4 days earlier than estimated I couldn't have been happier with the shipping and the product itself."

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.