• RevZilla Motors RevZilla Motorsports Elite Status

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"I'm new to all motorcycle gear. When I called to asked about shoes and fits the sales rep was so helpful and nice. The first order turned out too big but the return policy was so simple. I ordered the next size down and perfect fit for my hard to find narrow feet. "

"Revzilla notified me promptly when Product returned to stock and I was able to order. Delivered on time and in great condition!"

"The Revzilla video reviews and recommendations were very helpful. The web site is very well made and ordering was easy. The gear I ordered shipped for free, arrived in two days, and fit perfectly. "

"Easy navigation online to find all info on products along with an easy online ordering process. Very happy with the quick turnaround on shipping as well with the easy instructions on how to return anything if needed otherwise. Packaging was exceptional and the pants I ordered were exactly the quality that was promised. Looking forward to shopping for more riding gear on Revzilla again! "

"Very good experience as always with Revzilla. Very prompt service.You can really tell the customer comes first,and they aim to please!"

"Excellent product and service."

"Great price, surprising good quality. That little clock is built really, really well. The mount was a snap. Shipping was quick too."

"love revzilla. always coming through!"

"Good customer service and fast shipping "

"It said ships in 24 hours. I was anxious. I expected it sooner than it came. I called to check on it. The guy was very nice and informative. He assured me that it had shipped and that I would receive it that Friday. He tracked it for me and I became more patient. Still a good experience over all. I love the product I purchased.

"the product arrived quickly and was a good value for what it is Very please "

" Quick, efficient, reasonably priced, and professional ."

"Had all the parts I needed even when the manufacturer listed them on back order."

"Fast shipping. Great experience "

"Exchange was painless. Thanks, I'll be back!

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.