Stores > RevZilla Motorsports

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 8.5/10 8.5/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10

Sweet helmet

"The helmet is nice and RevZilla's service was magnificent "

One stop shop

"Revzilla is my one stop motorcycle shop for all my needs whether it be for my sport bike or cruiser. Great pricing, awesome product video reviews, and fast reliable shipping. "

2016-12-03

"Great site, fast shipping!"

Nice boots

"Came on time. Excellent construction. Exit and entry is a little tough but to be expected. Will give a more complete review after a month or two if wearing them"

Great deal

"Haven't had a chance to ride in them yet (it's cold in Ohio) but they' re well made and fit just right buying 1 size up."

2016-12-03

"Exactly what I was looking for!"

I am pleased!

"I am very pleased with the timely delivery of my Puig visor for my Ducati 848 from RevZilla!"

Great customer service!

"Ordered a tire, paid with Paypal. I forgot to change my shipping address and didn't catch it until after the tire had shipped. I contacted their customer service, owned up to it, and they contacted the shipping company and rerouted the item with no trouble at all! These guys rock. 10/10 will order from them again. Thanks Revzilla! You guys are awesome. "

Well met

"Great response to inquiries. "

Fast delivery

"Ordered Wednesday (day before thanksgiving) and the package as waiting for us when we got home Friday."

willow agv leather jacket

"my experience with Revzilla has been a pleasant and informative one. i ordered my agv willow leather jacket and forcefield back protector on wed morning before thanksgiving holiday and recieved them both the following monday. so speedy shipping and the videos are awsome for info on what products to buy. the prices are pretty good also, i would recommend revzilla to anyone looking for motorcycle gear."

2016-12-03

Best customer service ever.

"Shopping for clothing is hard enough on its own. Online shopping can be very difficult indeed. However, the friendly and knowledgable people at Revzilla are so helpful in making selection suggestions based on your input that it makes Online purchases easy. With their hassle free return policy, it makes shopping experience the best I've ever had. Great job. "

Superfast

"Placed my order on a Monday, and UPS was walking up my driveway on Thursday. Produce was delivered in perfect condition and a great price."

Very pleased!

"Super fast shipping and high quality products!"

2016-12-03

The best store to buy online

"The best store to buy online. The best customer service I've experienced when purchasing online."

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.