• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10

"quick and easy service, would recommend and return to buy again"

"Large selection of things I absolutely, positively need, great customer service, and hassle free returns--what more does a person need"

"Fast shipping and both products that o ordered are spot on as always! I will continue to order parts from revzilla!"

"Pro- My gloves were shipped promptly and well packaged. Order was correct. Emails kept me informed of shipping progress. Will deal with them again.

Con- RevZilla's video indicated the gloves were true sized. Fortunately I relied on the user's comments on the website which indicated the glove size runs small. My palm is under 4 inches, which should be large, yet the XL size I ordered was very very snug. I am 6 2 and 170 Lbs. My hand is rather slim. The large would have been unwearable. Also, two mailing addresses were on the package. One was my Post Office Box where i wanted my gloves sent, the other was my physical address which was where the order was actually shipped. Perhaps using Paypal which has my address on file caused a conflict?

"Fly Racing Tourist helmet was as described and arrived fast! Excellent product and excellent service.

"Always fast and efficient. Should have bought my side bags too, but cheaped out on Ebay, and had the product delivered three weeks later. Total ebay savings? $3.00. Total extra time to get by bags? Two weeks."

"Excellent, everything came on time and intact."

"Look great on her, hope she never has to use them. Fast shipping "

"Order came quickly, correctly...no problems whatsoever!"

"Great price, simple purchase system and quick delivery."

"Second order from RevZilla Motorsports and once again a flawless transactions. Items shipped and arrived quickly, everything packed great and nothing damaged. Quality parts all around. Would highly recommend these guys for anything you need."

"All my items were delivered on time. I had a TeamZilla credit that was applied automatically that I had forgotten about. Their prices are already competitive so that was a nice surprise! I especially like their product review videos. Will definitely shop here again."

"Fast delivery. Thank you. "

"Took my wife three coats and four tries to find the perfect set of leathers, but she nailed it. Returns are as easy as anything. Prices have also been competitive or better than other options. Hell, even Anthony is starting to grow on us! (Hey, the videos have been handy). "

"Excellent service - excellent distribution service- fast delivery"

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.