• RevZilla Motors RevZilla Motorsports Elite Status

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

2015-07-29

"Very fast delivery. Helpfull customer service. *****!

2015-07-29

"Hopefully the tires I bought are as good as the REVZLLA service."

2015-07-29

"Product was exactly what I ordered. Packaging was sufficient and a river in a on time. Couldn't ask for more."

2015-07-29

"Will def continue to do business with them!
You're crazy to shop elsewhere!"

2015-07-29

"Item as described, shipped very quickly."

2015-07-29

"Perfect buying experience from browsing the website, watching product breakdown, and receiving fast,reliable, free shipping"

2015-07-29

"I love to purchase my parts here. Fast shipping and free. One bad point I didn't earn any cash back points for my givi top box purchase I guess I used quick pay and it didn't earn any cash back. Didn't know I had to register to earn the bucks back deal."

2015-07-29

"I think very satisfied says it all. "

2015-07-29

"Great experience and product videos. Your now my go to for online motorcycle gear."

2015-07-29

"Shipment of items was punctual. One package was delivered quite beat up, however did not affect functioning of the item."

2015-07-29

"Quick and precise! The team was very good at answering all questions and real quick to reply to my demands. "

2015-07-29

"Quick and Easy - Fair Priced and info was accurate. Couldnt ask for a better experience"

2015-07-29

"Great web site with reviews. Crazy fast delivery!! "

2015-07-29

"I don't usually submit comments."

2015-07-29

"Got a jacket made by Speed & Strength from RevZilla. It came with a blue marking on it and the size tag was sewn on the outside stitching. Sent a note to Speed & Strength but never heard from them. Sent a note to RevZilla and they immediately gave me a RMA and even shipped out a replacement jacket before I even sent the original one back. This company is legitimate about making their customers happy. Former MotorcycleSuperStore customer, I will be buying my stuff from RevZilla from here on out. "

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.