• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"I ordered some handlebars. The bars arrived in a few days. The price was as low or lower than all the other sites I looked at. This was my first purchase from RevZilla. I will definately be back in the future."

"I received exactly what I ordered and got it sooner than I have been accustomed to with online orders. The merchandise was packed with care and was in pristine condition upon delivery. I am thoroughly satisfied with the service I received from Revzilla and will look there first for my motorcycle needs. "

"Just what I wanted. Thanks"

"Placed my order on a friday and it shipped out on a saturday which I was surprised by. My items came quickly on the exact date sent to me. Overall I'm pleased with revzilla's service. I'm from philadelphia so I've been to the store a few times and service was nothing less than top notch. I'm shopping for new gear online as we speak. Will be a returning customer as long as I ride."

"They have been immediately responsive to all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend them to anyone who need motorcycle riding gear. I find it rare to find such good service today."

"Quick, easy and as promised. Reviews helpful in selection."

"Great prices, spot on service and fast delivery"

"Ordered tire Saturday and it was on my doorstep Tuesday. Exactly what I wanted without any imperfections. "

"I called customer service with several questions concerning 3 different high end jackets and was fortunate to be connected with George. I'd researched and narrowed to 3, George was patient and knowledgeable guiding me through my decision. I have made several purchases with RevZilla and will continue to thanks to George and all the staff at RevZilla. Customer service is always A+! Thanks again George for an informative and pleasant experience. Jim D."

"Very helpful staff over the phone....very knowledgable....."

"Very fast service, very helpful video's!

Thanks,
Doug Scheffer

"So far great job! Had to exchange jacket was to small"

"Got the helmet super fast. Thx! "

"Original helmet delivered was same as my old helmet but different style. Turned out I needed to go up 1 size. Revzilla return and order of next size up was a breeze. New larger helmet arrived as scheduled, and refund on original purchase provided as discussed with no hassles."

"Incredible store, amazing selection, extremely well informed staff. Can't recommended it enough. Best motorcycling buying experience I've ever had. "

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.