Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.87/10 35,661 reviews

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
    RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • RevZilla Motorsports contact information

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

All 35,686 Customer Reviews

"I could have bought my Alpinestars jacket from a dozen other sites for the same price, but what sold me on RevZilla is their customer service.

When I contacted the RevZilla customer service number with a question regarding sizing, it wasn't the fact that I actually got right through to a real person that surprised me (although that was refreshing), it was the agents knowledge of the product. I really felt like I was talking to a riding buddy and he was sharing his experience with how Alpinestars fit.

That agents customer service and product knowledge made the sell, not the price or availability.

Nice work, RZ!

"Product came as described, quick shipping. "

"Everything was handled quickly and efficiently and the people I dealt with were friendly and courteous."

"Was not completely sure about sizing of the helmet before ordering so I called and was greeted by a very friendly staff member who reassured me that I was making the correct choice. Helmet shipped and was received very quickly. Very happy with my choice to buy from RevZilla and will continue to do so in the future."

"I was anxious about a first time purchase, but RevZilla delivered. I didn't require a return, but I'm sure they would have handled it as promised."

"Great price, fast shipping, item arrived as expected"

"blah blah i liked my product"

"I just recently bought a 2013 wide glide and have been buying different parts like a seat and sissybar and everything i have bought from Revzilla has always arrived fast and always in good condition and I will recomend Revzilla to all my fellow harley brothers"

"1 OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST"

"I like that they give video reviews of products on YouTube. I find this to be helpful. They responded to an email I sent and advised me on which brand of saddlebags would be the best fit for my bike. This was very helpful. Shipping was quick. The email response time was not immediate, but still helpful. I followed up with another question that they did not respond to otherwise I would have given 5 stars. Still quite satisfied with them."

"I had questions before I ordered and called customer service for help. The gentleman who helped me was super nice, informative, and awesome! He helped me make the best choice for me! And it shipped out and arrived a lot sooner than it even said it would. Great packaging and very quick. "

"I ordered a jacket which I wished to have shipped within the US instead of Canada so I could broker it in myself and pay any taxes and duties without brokerage fees. This was done without problem. The jacket was delivered very quickly to its destination for pickup. Exactly as described and perfect for me. Many thanks."

"The helmet had some ink or paint overspray around the white visor area but wasn't to hard to clean off."

"Delivered as promised, when promised. No complaints; good service."

"Ordered boots and a jacket, got it in two days! Jacket Didn't Fit Got Refunded Immediately. Very friendly over the phone. "