Stores > RevZilla Motorsports

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

2016-08-28

36 hours from ordering it to riding with it!

"I've not been interested in most of the "Sale" emails from Revzilla, though most of them are worth a look. This one really paid off. Not that I need "yet another" riding jacket and I already own one Roland Sands Design (Clarion). The other 5 jackets are a variety of colors- black, black, black, black and black (with orange). So this latest sale offer for an RSD Barfly jacket at over 50% off (minus Zilla Bucks too) and available in Tobacco color (deep cocoa brown) was too good to pass up. Best of all- ordered it in the afternoon and delivered 36 hours later- in time to go for a ride. Well done Revzilla!"

Gday in the USA, Nac Pak Back Pack = Life Hack with RevZilla

"Ordered the Klim Nac Pak, wasn't sure if I was going to be happy with the smaller bag. But after watching the simple "how to return your order" videos on YouTube. I could order with confidence knowing that if the bag was too small, I could return it simply and order the larger one.
You guys are great.
Keep up the good work

From Justin - An Aussie in VA

2016-08-28

Price match works and its easy!

"I had a fairly big $ order and I happened to find 2 items at a lower price while surfing for best deal. Requested a price match on those items.. Both were tires. Rezilla quickly got back to me and price was matched. Getting everything through one outlet is much better."

SIDI boots

"RevZilla delivered as always!!"

2016-08-28

Faster than a litre bike.

"I recently purchased the smoke shield for my ss700 Speed and Strength helmet, and the shield showed up at my house before I even received the confirmation email that my product had shipped! Ha-ha, now that is fast!"

Amazing customer service

"I originaly got a rf1200 after doing so much research and after i got it i tried and was too tight on my forhead and cheeks abd i called rrevzilla and they took care of me by taking thr helmet back since i havent rode with it. So i went to my local dealer to try helmets on and i decided to get the arai defiant for revzilla coz it fits my head perfectly
I kinda feel bad for trying the helmets at the store but i gotta faithfull with revzilla coz i think they rock
Thankd again guys

2016-08-28

Forget "Amazon Prime" call it "Revzilla Prim-o!"

"Dang... if I have to keep teaching myself a lesson on sticking with the right folks for the right stuff.

Do not, repeat, do not use other On Line dealers to purchase your Motorcycle accessories or gear. 'Zilla has it all, and quick shipping at that. I have been more than satisfied with every single item that i have purchased from them. I am actually hoping for a situation where I have missed ordered the incorrect size on something, or event went "meh" on item that wasn't up to snuff for me. Why? so that I can try their infamous return policy. Haven't had to yet... maybe never, who know. Regardless, I will continue to use their site for al my purchases. Pricing? look no further. Again, all other places (including the manufacturers themselves) are not cheaper than the 'Zilla! Shop with confidence. I know that I do.

2016-08-28

I buy all my gear from Revzilla

"Super fast shipping, great prices, and a helpful and friendly customer service team. What more can you ask for?"

Fantastic!

"This was my first time dealing with revzilla and I have to say they have exceeded my expectations. Their site is easy to use, the shipping was fast, and customer service is by far the best I've dealt with in a very long time. I will definitely be using them for all my future motorcycle gear."

Rc51 Undertail

"Great product and they actually use ABS plastics, not fiberglass."

RevZilla Motorsports Rocks KAOKO locks

"I ordered my KAOKO throttle lock for my Goldwing F6B on 8/17/16.
The package came on the 19th.
This was three days before the original estimated delivery date.
This is not the first time I have had this experience with them.
Great company to deal with.

Great Videos. Fast Shipping

"Many places to buy online but you guys have fast shipping and always email me when that sold out item I've been waiting on comes in. Also that your videos cover what what I need to know and educate me in many areas. "

Quick and easy

"Only took a few days. Sent out immediately the next day"

2016-08-27

"Product worked as intended."

2016-08-27

Click and enjoy

"Just made my second purchase from revzilla. And like the first i am 100 percent satisfied with the product. Great price too. Both times i received my package within 48 hours of time of purchase with standard free shipping. Im in the west coast so that may varry. The shipping box's feature the company logo, i saved mine. Each of my orders came with really cool stickers too. Oh by the way, thankyou RevZilla for the how to videos on youtube!!!"

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,512 merchant members.