Stores > RevZilla Motorsports

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10

Thanksgiving day save!

"I ordered my helmet Sunday night around 11:30 p.m. In hopes to receive it by that Wednesday afternoon. Thursday was thanksgiving and I was planning to ride before and after dinner. I was amazed when Tuesday afternoon my helmet was delivered and I have been enjoying it ever since! Plus shipping was free :D
Thank you RevZilla!!

2016-11-30

Very good service and very good speed in delivery

"Thank you for your super service and very extense variety of products
How do I do to get better Price, as you can notice I am a very constant purchaser.

Great organization

"Top-notch quality product fast shipping and competitive pricing"

Great

"Thes service was just great.."

Helpful with exchange

"Called and had no wait time, the guy who answered helped me quickly re-order the same item a size larger so I could get it when I needed it, and explained I could simply return the first one for a refund."

2016-11-30

International Order from a first time buyer

"First time motorcycle gear buyer, not from USA, just one(relatively cheap) item in my cart but the amount and quality of attention was amazing. Never had a company this good with customers, not even in person.
Solved all of my doubts via email(Shout-out to Lindsey). Also I expected to be answered in days, but the answers came in minutes. She was not only fast, but extremely knowledgeable.
CanĀ“t praise them enough.

Fabtastic

"As always, I would (and do) trust my bike parts and therefore safety to these guys"

Happy

"Very fast shipping, very happy will definitely order again. "

Fast delivery!

"Like the motorcycle cover and received very quickly, thank you"

2016-11-30

Best motorcycle gear available online

"Order came in quickly during the holiday season and I was reimbursed a percentage of the overall cost because of a cyber Monday sale. Awesome!!"

Awsome

"Customer service is great answered all my questions and helped me save some money too on top of that I got my order the very next day thank you"

2016-11-30

Super Fast shipping and nice they check for billing info

"Very please with product and how fast these folks ship out. Also my billing and shipping are different and they are nice enough to have a human being call you up on the phone and verify that you are not getting your identity stolen, THAT IS A NICE SECURITY TOUCH.
Usually other stores will cancel the order or send out without verifying. This folks take their business seriously.

2016-11-30

Great products at great prices!

"Very happy with my latest purchases and will continue to be a loyal customer. Thank you!"

2016-11-30

Maybe use a different delivery service

"I ordered the alpinestars barrera jacket which looks awesome. I have my all my shipments available for pickup at the store (ie Fedex location and UPS store)
I went to the Fedex location to pick up my package and the box was already semi-open. The fedex store said they received it like that. It looks like the orange packing tape that revzilla uses was taped incorrectly because it was coming off. I was pretty disappointed because now im unsure if the fedex workers opened and took a look at whats inside the box etc.

This review was modified by jeremylao on November 30 2016 11:58:08 AM

Awesomely awesome!!!!

"Great product, fast delivery , professional and friendly staff !!!"

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.