Stores > RevZilla Motorsports

• Address: 4020 S. 26th Street
    • Contact: cs@revzilla.com
    • Phone: 877-792-9455
    • Customer Support: 877-792-9455
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

2016-07-20

Accurate info and fast delivery

"Second time doing business with Revzilla for my Fz 07.......Quite satisfied......will be back"

Love it

"Fast, as described, good quality, cant complain"

2016-07-20

"Told item in stock when ordered next day had to talk to rep to verify information and was told it would be shipped out third day rep calls and states seat is out of stock and order is being canceled but I would still get 20 zilla cash dollars well i never got the seat or 20 dollars zilla cash"

2016-07-20

Terrific service, products, prices, delivery!

"I don't know which order this is since I ordered a couple things. I got Olympia riding pants and an Olympia jacket. I read reviews and watched videos to make my choice. I ordered and the orders arrived so quickly that I honestly suspected Revzilla had someone spying on me to anticipate what I was going to order!! The pants were what I wanted, and they were immediately taken to a seamstress to be slightly reshaped for me. I am short & chubby, and the waist size I had to choose meant too long an inseam. The inseam is being changed, zipper altered, and velcro straps repositioned. The jacket is exactly right, right out of the box. I worried that all the Cordura would mean insufficient airflow, but that is not the case. The jacket, which looks great, is heavy enough to offer a feeling of security, while meshed-up enough to provide good air circulation. I am more than happy with my purchase, and will continue shopping with Revzilla."

Rockin' a New Sweet Summer Riding Jacket

"Just received my Rev'It Airforce jacket. Ordering a foreign jacket seemed intimidating because of the different sizing options. The video review of the product, combined with user reviews, really helped me make the right decision. Keep up the great work everybody."

Not impressed

"First of all took a week to come In the. Hooked it all up didn't flash so called had to order a led relay and payed 5$ extra for over night shipping it's 2 days later and I still don't have the relay"

Boots and Pegs

"The boots I ordered came quickly and as described. The packaging for the pegs was destroyed by the delivery service. Luckily the pegs are virtually indestructible so it wan’t a big deal. This isn’t RevZilla’s fault. Overall, I am very happy with their service. "

Tool I needed

"Prompt delivery and great packaging. The Motion Pro heavy duty chain breaker and rivit tool is awesome. Thanks!"

Great Ride

"Love there customer service and price match no one can beat them "

2016-07-20

Life changing best service I've ever had!!

"Awesome service and best expierence. I'm currently waiting on my refund since I had to return the wrong rear swing arm spool So I can order the proper ones. Will come back for more in the future "

Vroom vroom

"overall great experience... fast shipping."

Revzilla=Phenomonal (as always!)

"Rezvilla is what ALL online sellers should be--well priced, tons of information, incredibly (INCREDIBLY) fast shipping, and, when the rare minor issue arises, the solve it quick and to the customer's satisfaction.
Case in point: bought some footpegs and description (manufacturer's) said they reuse OEM springs. NOT. Not a Revzilla fault that the manufacturer was wrong. Contacted Revzilla (thanks Ryan H!), outlined problem and customer service responded in minutes, started investigating and within a day said can't really find answer so Revzilla will just send me--FREE--NO COST/NO SHIPPING--the extra springs the footpeg manufacturer sells. Just like that. No annoyance, no implying I was wrong, no nothing but making me happy. All at Revzilla's cost--Yes, it was only $13 for the extra springs and some shipping costs, but Revzilla has my loyalty--they kick ****. Always have and hope they always will--they haven't let me down yet!

2016-07-19

Revzilla is the only place I will shop going forward.

"What's not to like about these guys? Every interaction I have had with the staff here has exceeded my expectations. My latest interaction with Jon, I admit I was being an idiot customer in the most annoying way. No problem. Jon quickly understood what I needed, got the right helmet ordered, and even expressed it to me (along with extra visors I ordered) as a replacement for a helmet I had received with some defects.

Earlier in the day, I had spoken to Nick G., who quickly addressed my concerns regarding the defective Bell helmet I received. He got it taken care of within minutes and had a shipping label emailed to me.

Every time I have spoken to someone at Revzilla, I've gotten what I've needed. My impression from shopping with them over the past couple of years is that they have reasonable customer-friendly policies, the ability to make exceptions when it makes sense, and are genuinely looking forward to answering the phone. They usually have the lowest price to begin with as well. I've really stopped looking at other resellers because I know I'm going to get the best deal and be taken care of at Revzilla. Oh, and the product/buying guide videos are super helpful in getting the right item in the right size to begin with. These guys just do it right and I usually go out of my way to tell people about them.

Jon and Nick G., you've really gone above and beyond. I'm actually going to put your logo on my bike and I don't have any other graphics whatsoever on my GSX-R.

2016-07-19

Great Service, Great Product Information, Great List of Products and Treat the Customers right!

"RevZilla supplies tons of parts to the motorcycle world but they are more then just a supplier. You can call in for guidance, tips, help, etc... The best part is they stand behind their vendors products. So much so that if you have a problem they do all they can to make it right. Great example is a vendor skid plate came with bolts to replace the OEM bolts. One of them broke during installation and I had to have it removed by a mechanic. RevZilla apologized and comp me the cost plus a few dollars for gas for my troubles. That is a customer first company and they won me as a customer for life!"

This review was modified by skylandry on July 19 2016 03:47:02 PM

2016-07-19

"Revzilla rocks, Easy ordering format. correct parts and fast shipping. Awesome."

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.