Restaurant Source Reviews - restaurantsource.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 117 reviews

Restaurant Source is a merchant member
Restaurant Source participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Very quick and just what I wanted . . . ."

"My order was filled very quickly, exactly as I ordered, and I got a great price for my dinnerware."

"Excellent selection. Thanks."

Rating 8/104/5

"salesperson was very knowledgeable, but I never got a e mail saying when my order was shipping. other then that very good."

"Restaurant Source website was very easy to use and when I had questions about a product they were more than helpful in answering my questions. We will definitley continue to use them for our other restaurant products."

"We have been very satisfied with the service provided by your company."

"The order process was very easy. I had a question regarding the product I was ordering and used their online chat to get my question answered quickly and professionally. The product came quickly, shipped directly from the factory. There was an issue concerning the condition I received the product in and it was resolved immediately. I will definitely use this company again for my restaurant equipment needs."

"Excellent service as always. We buy quite a lot from RS and always get good products and fair prices. "

"Great Price. Prompt delivery."

"When we received the order, one item (dozen of the soup spoons) was missing, RS was quick to remedy the situation and we received the missing item by rush delivery. Most satisfied with the product and especially the service. Our rep was Tuesdee and she was great."

"All went well; delivered as promised."

Rating 4/102/5

"The sales reps are unhelpful and unfriendly. "

"I love the service and price! The website is easy to navigate which keeps me returning with future purchases. Thanks for all your help!
Greg B.

"Great customer service! Very satisfied! Already contacted to order more items!"

"The staff was very helpful locating what I needed."