• Rating 5.71/10 7 reviews

Restaurant Furniture 4 Less / Belnick Inc. is not a merchant member
    Restaurant Furniture 4 Less / Belnick Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Restaurant Furniture 4 Less / Belnick Inc. contact information

"I purchased 45 restaurant chairs March 2011( used from April 12) and start to be brocken from June, asked for replace on warrenty.they asked me to take picture of brocken chairs. I did.and again asked me which legs.. meanwhile I had 4 more chairs brocken so I asked for more extra part including already brcken part. But they denyed. it was fine and what?
they sent me all wrong part. and I asked them they say manufacture are not making any more same product. we gave up. and finally we went to Belnick to ask if they can do any amount of money of discount on new purchase of chairs to replace for the previous chairs. they say "No". We made another purchase from Belnick and they looked more strong- not worried customer fall off the chairs with their wine glass. Right next day one out of 43 was broken and i asked all chairs can be returned. They said they will give credit back for only one chair! That answer was from owner of business. How foolish I am they think.
I respect young owner's success. But we need your respect for the customer. i did not mean take any advantage from your mistake also I did not ask for whole money back at First. But I could not take it anymore. So I went to my lawyer he said I can get money back for both case. I got money returned for second purchase. not first one yet. they asked me to prepare all the chairs so that they send people to pick them up. I filled up my Garage with chairs waiting to be picked up. what they say today?
I have to cut off all tags from 43 chairs and send them. I must to that for my money back, Right? If I do had time for that i would take all the chairs to belnick. i wll ask someone to do that and they must pay for that.
Do not purchase without any written condition when you purchase.

modified review This review was modified by joojoo72 on July 10 2012 02:57:58 PM

"Excellent selection of items"

"Do not purchase anything from here. Placed an order over the phone, received items and they look NOTHING like the pictures on the website. Was told to access a computer and then call back, which I did. Then they told me to go BACK to the store and take pictures of the items I received so they could compare it to the pictures on their website. Then they said they would charge me a 35% restocking fee, plus two-way shipping to return these chairs that THEY misrepresented. Nowhere in our receipts does it state anything about a restocking fee - it's hidden in their About Us page on their website, which we didn't use to place our order. Unhelpful, condescending, and you're better off going elsewhere and not dealing with this huge headache."

"Ordering was easy. Delivery was prompt. Quality of the product was as expected."

"We were expanding our restaurant and need to add new chairs. Looked all over and found a few that we liked but you had the best price. When we ordered two to see the quality the owners wee blown away. We ended up ordering another 100 chairs fron Restaurant Furniture for less and of course deadlines were approching but as you qouted four days later our chairs arrived in fantastic condition. The customer service I recieved from you was the best I have experienced in a long time. Mimi was superb everytime I would call. We could not be more pleased our guests are loving them when we need more furniture in the future we will definatly be going through Restaurant Furniture for less."

"the ease of ordering and viewing the catalog online was great. after placing my order a customer representative contacted me; just as the website stated.
many times websites tell you one thing and do not deliver. they did.
our shipment arrived in the timely manner they said. the freight company called the day prior to delivery and a half hour before actual delivery. as a restaurant owner whose time is tight, this is a great asset for your company. i was able to coordinate employees to put seats on and switch the old dumpy chairs out.
the quality of my chairs and stools is superior. great weld joints and staining of the seat.
needless to say i am highly impressed with your company and my restaurant looks new with this simple addition.
i will be a repeat customer for my other locations.
if i were you i would change your name to QUALITY restaurant furniture 4 less.
thanks
doug

"Just what we wanted and we received it extremely quickly!"

"These were the chairs I was looking for and they are great. I was shipped 30 chairs, 3 were packed broken and they are trying to say that it is the fault of the freight carrier for causing the damage and that I shouldn't have excepted the package if it was damaged (which it was not). Well, no one is getting back to me about my situation and I am going to have to take my business else were in the future. So much for the customer always being right."