• Rating 10.00/10 8 reviews

Rescue Click is not a merchant member
    Rescue Click does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Rescue Click contact information

• Address: S2ARC01320 280 Wilson Avenue Unit C, Newark, NJ
    • Contact: admin@rescueclick.com
    • Customer Support: 18557254257
    • Business Hours: 247

"I can't say enough about your customer support. Keep it up. It's something you just don't see nowadays. Brilliant Service and support.... Dennis Chiramal."

""I would like to take this opportunity of saying how good all your service, and your support, is. I wish all my service providers were as good! " - Renee P."

"Not only does the product work amazingly well (especially for someone like me who is technically challenged), but your customer service is above and beyond. So many companies could learn a LOT from you! I'm a customer for life! - Craig M"

"I think that your service has helped my internet connection. I would lose it at times and it hasn't happened since I used your services."

" Can I nominate you all somewhere for a service responsiveness award?! In all the years I've dealt with you, you have NEVER failed to respond promptly and stick with me until the issue was resolved. From a totally devoted customer and fan. - Shaina Alles "

"The techs were so very nice and knew exactly what to do with my temperamental HP laptop. Thanks a bunch rescueclick.com
Rebecca Nelson

"Kudos to Khan & Rescue Click technical support! Stupendous customer service and technical assistance provided. I called in because my computer was infected by a virus called Win 7 Home security and was very annoying.....It was terrible for the past 2 days......When I got in touch with Rescue Click's contact center in India...honestly I was disappointed because of my past experience with Indian call centers.. but this was different Khan took over my computer on remote(after a bit of struggle because of that annoying pop ups from home security)and that was it....It took almost an hour to get things straightened up on my PC.....Well done!! Rescue Click, definitely referring my friends.... Thank you Khan & Rescue Click....
Happy customer,
Charles Brown

"To Whom it May Concern,

I was put in touch with your company this morning regarding a problem I had with my hotmail e-mail account. The account had been corrupted not allowing me access to the site. Wilson happened to be the lucky one to deal with my situation. He spent quite a bit of time with me in correcting things and I wanted you to know how helpful he was. He was extremely patient....I wouldn't have had the patience with me that he did, he was knowledgeable in what needed to be done and was kind enough to explain to me what needed to be done. He also let me know the options available in order to prevent this from happening again. At the time, my main concern was just getting things up and running again and wasn't ready to commit to any of the programs that you have available. However, now that I have had time to think about things and would prefer to not have to deal with this again, will more than likely contact you in the near future to discuss my options regarding your maintenance programs.

With the everyday stress and busy pace that we are all deal with now a days, it is nice to know that there is a place to go to help calm people down and help them/me through the technical difficulties that can and do occur with computers. People tend to spend time complaining about things, I wanted to take some time to compliment Wilson and the service that was provided this morning.

Thank you.