• Address: 6655 University Pkwy Rural Hall, NC 27045
    • Phone: 877-671-7173
    • Customer Support: 3363772220
    • Business Hours: 9am - 6pm Mon-Fri for customer support.

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"How this company gained an 8 rating is beyond me. Must be made up reviews. I ordered a remote from them in March, it still isn't here(7/3) and they just sent me an email stating that it won't be sent unil 8/8 or later. Pathetic and horrible customer service. If there was a way to give them negative stars I'd gladly do so."

"Worked fine for a while then started working as sporatically as the original. "

"The remote that was advertised to work with the electronic audio device did not. I purchases based on a direct match after I put in the model of the Phillips Home Theatre system. I would like to return the item."

"I recieved exactly as described and worked perfectly out of the box, price was right. Will definitely do business again. "

"The whole process went just as it should, Shipping was quick and the remote works well with my TV."

"The replacement remote was not a compatable unit nor does the company have one. They did offer to repair my old one so I sent it. Am waiting for its return."

"i asked a question and was answered in a very timey fashion.i did what was recomended and got the results i wanted.thank you very much.linda mcdougall"

"Quick, correct, exact replacement. "

"Overall excellent experience. Will order again if the need arises. "

"As advertised. Least expensive I found."

"Outstanding value and service. "

"Everything went well. Thanks.
David Zettel

"they don't work...when plugged into the wall then to the ipad it says not charging...I would either like ones that work or my money back...I feel like ordering and waiting for these was a big waste of time"

"You were very helpful and we would use you again. The USPS failed to deliver to me, but by accident you and I both are in Winston Salem, so we drove over to your business and picked up our order. The UPSP delivered it to you not to me....go figure. Thanks Carol Nishiura"

"I ordered the wrong part. Now have ordered the new correct part. "

Replacement Remotes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Replacement Remotes is not a merchant member
Replacement Remotes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!