• Replacement Rem Replacement Remotes Elite Status

• Address: 4945 Reynolda Road
    • Contact: support@replacementremotes.com
    • Phone: 1-877-671-7173
    • Customer Support: 1-877-671-7173
    • Business Hours: 9am - 6pm Mon-Fri for customer support.

Product & services pricing Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I was very satisfied with the remote."

"I was surprised to find the replacement remote doesn't have a slide out keyboard. Instead it is located on the back side of the remote. This makes the remote slimmer than the original, which is fine by me. I was also pleased that it came preprogrammed. Worked immediately. "

"I was pleased with the prompt delivery of the remote that I ordered. When I called to voice my concern, I was given a reason why the remote did not work. It could be because of another problem. "

"easily found product...quick delivery..."

"Second time replacing this controller and second time I have received excellent service. "

"I place an order for remote to my sound bar, It was priced
fairly and I received it in three day. thanks

"Very easy process. Typed in my TV model and the exact remote I needed popped up. It was shipped and delivered to me quickly, and then worked right away. I would definitely use again and recommend to anyone who is missing their TV remote!"

"Neither remote worked. A waste of money. I'd have returned them, but the hassle of having to ship them back would only add to the needless aggravation. Chalked up to experience and lesson learned."

"Total satisfaction from start to finish."

"Exceptional service, shipped quickly, great response to email inquiries. Will use again!"

"Poor quality remote. I would not recommend it. "

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2015

Replacement Remotes, Replacement Remotes rep has responded

“Hi, some remotes are more cheaply made then others. Not sure why this happens but it's out of our control. The remote you ordered was the best replacement for your old remote that is discontinued. We did sell this remote at a good price for the quality of remote. Thanks”

"Fast delivery, solid construction works great"

"ordered, shipped next day, works great, good price"

"Needed for a older model Onkyo reciever. Works great. "

"I Ian really please not only was ordering easy but the remote came very fast to my house. Thanks for the experience. "

Share Replacement Remotes's store rating

Replacement Remotes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Replacement Remotes is a merchant member
Replacement Remotes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.