Stores > Replacement Remotes

• Address: 4945 Reynolda Road
    • Contact: support@replacementremotes.com
    • Phone: 1-877-671-7173
    • Customer Support: 1-877-671-7173
    • Business Hours: 9am - 6pm Mon-Fri for customer support.

Product & services pricing Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-02-06

15 year old remote for Yamaha Receiver

"Wow, found a new remote for my 15 year old Yamaha receiver. New in the package and works perfectly. Thanks"

2016-01-03

"fast and easy works as described"

2015-12-30

"Very satisfied customer
exact replacement of the original remote that was damaged

2015-12-29

"Worked like a charm....all companies should go this smooth!"

2015-12-27

"I received the remote in a timely manner and it works great. I didn't think I'd be able to find a remote for my older TV. Glad I found your website."

2015-12-18

"Remote worked perfectly. Fast shipping."

2015-12-15

"Really long story dont have time to write it , lets just say if anything happens to ur order shipping or if you do not recieve it, they WILL NOT work with you, the only thing they will say if order again when you already spent abot 40 to 50 dollars with them. ( its the SAME 1 person that picks up the phone no matter what dept. You need to speak to )"

This review was modified by mudassrnawaz on December 15 2015 03:31:36 PM

2015-12-15

"Paid for new key FOB and purchased with their free shipping option. USPS lost package and Replace My Remote has no option to get a new one. Because the free option came with uninsured shipping, USPS will not let you file a claim. I'm now out $60 and no key fob. Either pay for insured shipping or better yet, find another retailer. "

This review was modified by tlz1731 on December 15 2015 01:26:45 PM

2015-12-13

"fantastic service , speedy delivery , remote works as it was a new TV !!
Tanks much !

This review was modified by gk2mlk on December 13 2015 09:18:04 AM

2015-12-13

"Though I had the thought or inclination that my remote would arrive before it did, when it finally arrived, being that it was an exact duplicate to my original and it responded to my every whim, I was ecstatic that I had ordered it and you had the availability to it. Thanks again for the first holiday gift of the season to myself....Steven L. Child"

2015-12-12

"Well Packed, As advertised, quick delivery."

2015-12-11

"The person I talked to was very helpful in helping me get a replacement remote as the exact one I wanted was not available. The one he found so far is working fine and I am very happy. "

2015-12-11

"The Remote came in a good timely manor. I looked at the directions and remembered the code position were on and put the battery into the remote and it worked just like the one it replaced. Thank you fo we jut bought this house and the remote was for a fan already in the house. Thank You."

2015-12-11

"Fan parts works like a charm. All good here!"

2015-12-11

"It was fast and worked just like promised. Great service!"

Share Replacement Remotes's store rating

Replacement Remotes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Replacement Remotes is a merchant member
Replacement Remotes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.