Stores > Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-09-28

First time right, the best

"What I ordered, at the price I was told, a fast deliverer, doesn't get any better

2016-09-28

You "BELT"-ED out something great!

"I ordered a lawn mower replacement belt for my dad because he lives for his yard. He wasn't going to replace because everywhere was too expensive and he lives on SS only. I told him I'd take care of it, so I looked online and discovered your site. It had the exact item and for a price I could afford; thank you for allowing me to help my dad gets his mower repaired. I loved that it made him happy, and smile too.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Hazzard

right pieces

"got what I ordered. took longer because pieces were not in stock, but came thru

pricing / knowledge??

"for a rebuilt pump think the price was a bit high.
why did you not ask for a core in return? to late now already in the dump

why can they not or will not, give a recommendation for a substitute hydraulic oil
at the very least a viscosity rating.
sometimes the factory stuff just isn't available and need something in an emergency.

and / or include a quart with the cost of the pump.

otherwise they were fine.

Rep reply posted Sep-27-2016

A rep from Replacement Commercial Pa, RCPW.COM, has responded

“Unfortunately, as we mentioned before, there is no substitute hydraulic fluid recommended for use in cold weather applications like genuine Meyer or, at minimum, aftermarket Buyers snow plow hydraulic oil. The exact viscosity rating of these products is not published and use of another type of hydraulic fluid is not recommended. This is not a lack of product knowledge but merely an acceptance that these products have been tested and proven to be made to run a hydraulic unit at cold temperatures versus a generic hydraulic fluid.

We do accept trade-ins of cores, however, many of our customers need a quick fix and do not have time to send back a core so we do not require a core trade-in to purchase.

Sincerely,

Nate Horsfall
nateh@rcpw.com”

2016-09-27

A fast and impeccable service

"An shipping in fast unusual France and emails to inform me of my order. One very warm congratulations and thank you."

2016-09-26

Replacement part for our generator in Haiti

"I found and purchased the piece I needed to get our generator back up and running! The part delivered in a timely manner and the generator runs great! My wife and I, along with the other missionaries that stay here in Haiti thank you, RCPW!!!"

"Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-09-26

"The parts were as ordered and I received them in record time. Thank you"

2016-09-26

Waste of money and parts !

"I was told what parts I needed by your tech. I ordered the parts recommended and did not solve the problem. Very disappointed in this company."

2016-09-26

"It was great dealing with them. Quick shipping.

Best customer service ever

"When I called the "customer assistant" number to find out how to order replacement spools for my Worx trimmer, I did not expect to get such helpful
pleasant service. She was helpful and informative about size, shipping, and the cost.
Customer Service is so important and is a forgotten skill in a lot of places that provide product and service to the public.
She made my day a good day!

2016-09-25

Fun to buy from!

"Not only did the pieces come quickly, I received friendly notes along the way keeping me informed of the progress for the shipping. It made waiting the 3 or 4 days (that was quick) a pleasure. Thanks for your friendly service. :)

2016-09-25

"Very good service friendly sales person "

2016-09-24

"Satisfied very much with product."

2016-09-24

Great Communication

"kept me informed by several emails on the status of my order
Great job

Share Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse's store rating

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.