• Replacement Com Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"The parts I ordered came in right on time but 2 of the parts I ordered are wrong as being to big.. There are 4 half moon pieces that are right but the 2 that are affixed to the flat pieces of theauger are the wrong size..I haven't contacted your company yet because I'm not sure how to explain what is needed...The old pieces are 3 3/4 in. long and the new one's are 5 " long. I will wait for your reply before I contact you again ..

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-26-2015

RCPW.COM, Replacement Commercial Pa rep has responded

“Hi Sanford,

I'm sorry you're having an issue with the parts you received. Can you please send me the model # and serial # of the machine you're working on? I'd be happy to follow up with you and see why these parts aren't working for you.

Thanks,

Nate Horsfall
nateh@rcpw.com”

"RCPW quickly replied to my Email, confirming suitability of the part number I found through internet search.
I was very impressed with their service and accuracy of their estimates of dispatch and delivery times.
The part arrived at my home in New Zealand in 2 weeks, just as they estimated!

"Held up order after payment was made
including shipping until extra $15, shipping was received . I felt like this was because I added a $10.part which only weighed a few ounces and was shipped inside the same box .As far as I can tell It cost $25 for a $10 part Boo.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-26-2015

RCPW.COM, Replacement Commercial Pa rep has responded

“Hi John,

I am sorry that we had to increase the shipping on your order -- unfortunately the size and weight of the mower deck that you ordered was the reason for the increase in shipping, not the other part that you had ordered. Had you just ordered the other part, there would have been no shipping cost adjustment. UPS and FedEx began charging dimensional weight on all packages this year and we always quote out these decks based on weight, size and destination before contacting you with a shipping quote.

Sincerely,

Nate Horsfall
nateh@rcpw.com”

"Encountered a hic cup re you not having the item I ordered in the color I needed. I received a call from your rep (Justin) who explained my options. I elected to take the unpainted product and it shipped that very day. Good service. I am a satisfied customer."

"it was a good experience!."

"got the part i needed at good price and fast shipping"

"Parts were exactly what I needed and arrived promptly."

"great service and fast delivery thank you"

"Right parts shipped fast."

"everything arrived in time and fine"

"Communication was good. Parts were correct and arrival was as expected."

"very pleasant experience. would come back for other home upgrade needs"

"great shipping and good price"

"Courteous service representative contacted me that part would be back ordered and asked if I wanted to go ahead with the order. Once in stock item recieved in 2 days and cheapest price I found online."

"Ez to order and i got the rite parts. Thank you"

Share Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse's store rating

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.