• Address: 600 Highland Rd E, Macedonia, OH

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

What is this?

"Parts worked great and the prices were cheaper than most others "

"Everything was shipped and received as promised. Very satisfied with the service"

"Order was inexpensive, complete and timely."

"Reasonably priced ,and helpful employees assisted me with what I needed to order. I Do wish the shipping was a little less. I Had checked with another company for the replacement of my Bendex Starter who had it in stock at a higher price but the shipping was only 8.95 instead of $20.00 You also charged an additional $10 for a valve gasket cover. I thought $30 was a lot. I still chose to go with you at the referral of a friend."

"Great availability, price, quality, and response. Freight a little on the high side for UPS Ground."

"Thank you Commercial Parts Warehouse for great service and operating an obviously reputable company. All parts that I ordered arrived on time and were high quality, will definitely recommend to anyone and will use again myself. The website was very easy to use, identify, select and order the correct parts for my lawn tractor. Simply awesome, thanks again."

"We ordered two covers for our trimmer and the customer service lady who placed and found the right part for us was outstanding, never ever had a customer service rep. who was so cordial and sweet and very nice. She took care of us so well and I wish I could remember her name as she is an asset to your company. Very, very professional. I expect shipment of my order with in a day as it is already on its way. Thank you for the speedy service and the very pleasant ordering service of this fine young lady. John mizerka."

"We trust your company. We can always get the parts that we need.

Thank you!!

"Item delivered quickly and correctly."

"a++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ the you guys are the best

"Ordered factory replacement part, got aftermarket part of a lower quality than what I thought I had ordered"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

RCPW.COM, Replacement Commercial Pa rep has responded

“Hi Benjamin,

I am sorry that the quality of the pulley you received did not appear to be up to par. I checked with our warehouse regarding the comment about receiving an aftermarket item. The aftermarket replacement for the Toro idler that you ordered is white and would be marked Stens 280750. Our inventory for the OEM Toro idler pulley is correct and the OEM Toro version of this item is black with a orange-red seal. We have never and will never freely substitute an aftermarket item for an OEM part without your written or verbal consent. Toro may have changed the style of this pulley since it was originally manufactured but I can say with 100% confidence that what you received is an OEM Toro item. Unfortunately, many items that come from Toro are sold to us in bulk packaging and are not individually packaged -- the only parts that they sell like this would be more expensive items like hydraulic pumps, carburetors and fuel tanks. If you are unhappy with the quality of the item from Toro you are welcome to contact them at www.toro.com or you can return the item. Please contact me if you have any other problems or concerns.

Sincerely,

Nate Horsfall
nateh@rcpw.com”

"Accurate and quick. Thank you, Bruce."

"Excellent experience: right part, right price and delivered quickly..
Thank You, charlie m.

"I was informed this part was on back order and gave them the OK to ship in when it comes in approx. 2 wks.. So I cannot comment one way or the other"

"prices were reasonable,shipping was very good.future cust. thank you al.g"

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.