• Replacement Com Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

What is this?

"Delivered as stated and exactly as ordered.. I'm a customer for life.."

"PART FITS PERFECTLY, SURE WOULD BE NICE IF OTHER CO'S COULD WORK AS WELL !!!!! YOU APPEARETLY LOOK AT THE PROBLEM FROM THE CUSTOMER'S ANGLE !!!! GOOD JOB"

"The people at RCPW are very helpful; however, I received a call from them a few days after my order was placed and was told the item was on back order for 2 weeks. I was asked if I would like to proceed with the order and I agreed. After 3 weeks I called to check if the item had shipped yet. Their shipping dept. called their supplier whom stated the item was now on back order another 3 or 4 weeks. I am satisfied with RCPW but not at all happy with their supplier."

"best price, shipped quickly, back to mowing!"

"Item shipped immediately and as described. Would do business again."

"Exactly as described! Thank you!"

"good price, quick shipping, great transaction!"

"Products arrived as described at a great price."

"Regular customer - fast delivery.

"Quick, accurate shipping. Tops in communication"

"Got here quickly, everything fit and worked.
What else could you ask for ?

"I GOT WRONG PART. I CALLED FOR REFUND, IT WOULD HAVE COST MORE MONEY TO RETURN IT THAN REFUND. I LOST $14 FOR A PART WORTH $6. NOW I HAVE A USELESS PART IN MY GARAGE.

I had ordered the right part. Still I have the picture and info on my desktop, I clicked to order and proceeded to checkout. If you got different item the problem is in your processing system. This was my first experience with you and will be the last.

modified review Rep reply posted May-18-2015

RCPW.COM, Replacement Commercial Pa rep has responded

“Hi Mir,

Unfortunately, for an incorrect part that was ordered, we can only pay for return shipping and waive the restocking fee if we looked a part up incorrectly. In this case, the item was not looked up by us so it would fall under the normal return policy which can be found on the back of your invoice and at the bottom of every page on our website -- a 10% restocking fee would apply and the return shipping costs would be your responsibility.

Please send me the model and serial number of your Toro so we can confirm that there was not an error in their parts diagram.

Sincerely,

Nate Horsfall
nateh@rcpw.com”

"I have not received my shipment yet! Going on 3 weeks!!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-18-2015

RCPW.COM, Replacement Commercial Pa rep has responded

“Hi Robert,

Unfortunately, the item you ordered was on factory backorder and not scheduled to be available for about 2-3 weeks. We tried to contact you via phone and left messages for you on 5/4. We also sent emails regarding the backorder situation and receive a contact back from you on 5/12 requesting that we cancel the order. Your order was canceled per your request on 5/12 and your credit card was never charged. I apologize if there was some confusion regarding the canceling of the order, please contact me if you'd like to reinstate the order.

Sincerely,

Nate Horsfall
nateh@rcpw.com”

"Very fast getting the parts."

"Excellent price for same item. Fast shipping."

Share Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse's store rating

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.