• Address: 600 Highland Rd E, Macedonia, OH

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"Ordering was simple and order was received very quickly.
We also received emails regarding order status that kept us informed that were very helpful.

"I purchased a bagger for a riding mower and when I went back to the site to chech the status of my order, it had been CANCELED. Never had that happened anywhere before! I had already paid for the order!"

“Hi Harold,

I checked on the status of your order and I also wanted to know why the order was canceled. We received your order for the triple bagger unit on 10/15/14 and contacted Husqvarna on the morning of 10/16/14 about the availability of this item. We were told by Husqvarna that it was no longer available for purchase and we immediately discontinued this item from our website (See http://www.rcpw.com/husqvarna-parts/genuine/960720010.html). We also sent you a couple of emails on 10/16/14 informing you of the discontinued item. Rest assured that we had never authorized or charged your Discover card in relation to this purchase because we always check availability before any charges are made. Because this item was not available, your card was not charged and your order was canceled. I am sorry that this item was not available but thank you for trying to purchase it from us. We appreciate your business and your honesty in your review.

nateh@rcpw.com”

"My order was filled and got in about four days .Thank You "

"Low prices and low shipping costs. Perfect!"

"I never received either of the parts I ordered, though I did get a confirmation of the order 11 days ago."

“HI Daniel,

I apologize for the delay of your order -- the Husqvarna sway bar that you ordered was not available in our local inventory and had to be special ordered from Husqvarna. This item just arrived this morning from their distribution facility and your complete order is shipping to you today. I know this delay was a very long time and I know that you're frustrated with us -- I would be too. I questioned this delay with Husqvarna and was told that sometimes Husqvarna holds our special orders before release to perform bin checks. This is frustrating for us too because it holds up our customer's orders. Thank you for your business and for being honest in your review.

nateh@rcpw.com”

"Great service, Quality products and timely delivery. Will definately use again.
Thanks!!!!!

"great purchase - highly recommend"

"Exactly as described and very fast delivery."

"Order was correct and I received it in a timely manner.I would recommend them to my friends.

"Product was not as shown on web site no decals on product"

“Hi Doug,

I apologize for the inconvenience but our image for this item was incorrect -- the decals no longer come with the "Pro Wings" decals on it. This was a result of complaints from customers to the manufacturer of the item (Buyers) because it detracted from the branding of the customer's plows (BOSS, Western, Meyer, Fisher, etc.) and customers didn't like that. We have since edited the product image on our website to reflect that it does not come with the decals. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and please let me know if you wish to return the product because it no longer comes with the decals.

nateh@rcpw.com”

"My husband and I ordered a valve kit for our Meyer plow pump according to the part # we were given by Meyers. We received the part in two days, but it was not the part we needed. Meyers had told us the wrong part #. RCPW issued a credit back to us as soon as they received the part back into their facility. Very professional. Did not have to hassle with them like some companies."

"part showed up in a reasonable time, Priced as stated. "

"Good product selection. Quick shipping and received in good condition."

"It came in a timely manner. I was notified of when it was processed and shipped. Thank you for the good job!"

"Quick delivery, as advertised."

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.