Stores > Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse

Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-08-24

Missing Parts, still looking

"I call today and informed the shipping department that I was looking for a missing parts order. After several minutes of being put on hold, I was informed, "The shipment was going out today". So it may appear the shipping department could not find the parts either. I paid $51.00 for good handful of hardware parts and additional shipping charges of more than $178.00 for the 50" deck. I was informed that the parts are shipping with the deck. Total shipping charges are over $229.00. I was told not to expect the delivery till about 08/30/2016. It has been close to two weeks after this $781.00 order was placed, and no contact of any sort (except for the expected additional shipping charges) from them."

2016-08-23

When my parts finally get here

"I cant review something i havent yet recieved"

2016-08-23

"Every thing was fine and I got it on time"

great deals

"Very pleased with price and delivery,item is exact replacement part."

Excellent

"Great service at ordering and delivery "

2016-08-22

Wheel Horse Rebuild

"I ordered a fuel pump on line for my 1997 Wheel Horse and was pleased to see I had 2 choices. A more expensive pump and a less expensive pump both offered as replacements. Since I only trim mow with this lawn tractor the lower cost option was a pleasant surprise. I placed my order on a Friday and received it the following Tuesday. This was a great ordering experience online. I highly recommend this company and will use them again"

2016-08-22

Waste of my time and I won't be back

"I ordered a replacement shoulder band for a Tanaka blower: part #TA6697464. Price was $21 on their website + $8.49 for shipping. Order accepted and confirmed. Then, multiple emails saying there was a problem with the order, and ultimately, a note saying that a refund was being issued. Seems the part is actually $174. I feel duped. "

2016-08-21

Orange Trimmer cap saves the day

"A speedy receipt of the little orange cap that allows string trimmer to work arrived in a couple of days and I was off to weed-wacking my defensible space. Thanks a million. Susan"

2016-08-21

Brush blades for Echo weed eater

"Web site is well designed, found what I needed quickly, and replacement blades arrived promptly."

2016-08-20

"THE RIGHT PARTS, THE RIGHT PRICE, THE RIGHT SERVICE, THE RIGHT PLACE TO BUY FROM!"

2016-08-20

Worx great!!!!

"Glad I checked RCPW. The part work great!!!!"

Quick service wrong parts

"I know everyone makes mistakes, but it is how fast we respond to the mistake in acknowledgement and correction. I sent a request to the Technical support two days ago and I have not even got an acknowledgement of my request. The two 43309 Spacer that I ordered were suppose to be bushings for the Push Arms. I ordered two for the used Push Arm that was in good condition but needed bushings. The Push Arm I ordered was suppose to have them already installed, but it did not. "

Rep reply posted Aug-19-2016

A rep from Replacement Commercial Pa, RCPW.COM, has responded

“Hi Arthur,

I apologize that you did not receive a reply, however, we did receive your question at 8:39PM EDT on 8/16 referencing this issue. We responded at 9:35AM and 9:52AM on 8/17 (the next morning) with an answer to your issue. I would recommend checking your spam folder for the responses. If you would like to directly contact the customer service rep who responded to your issue, please contact Brian in parts at 800-937-7279 and reference ticket # 310151 (the ticket number assigned to your request made on 8/16).

Sincerely,

Nate Horsfall
nateh@rcpw.com”

2016-08-18

"The price on the shipping was a little more than expected.But over very with part."

Ron's mower parts

"The price was right and it shipped on time and everything was as advertised !!"

no hassel results

"fast delivery, reasonable price and it bolted right on no problem."

Share Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse's store rating

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.