• Address: 600 Highland Rd E, Macedonia, OH

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10

What is this?

"Part was exactly what we needed. Fast shipping. Came yesterday they fixed it today ! THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE !"

"order was filled and shipped quickly"

"Timeliness was excellent. Waited to do review after I was able to install the parts. (Sooo busy). The parts fit correctly and the WheelHorse is back in action! Thank you very much!"

"Quick delivery time, reasonable price."

"Great service..great product. ..fast delivery..I will use you guys again. Thanks!"

"I found the part I needed. It was for a little over $5.00. I received an email asking me to choose shipping choice. I was appealed by the cost ($15.00-30.00). Why warn,t I told this upon ordering? I was very disappointed in not obtaining the much needs part."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

RCPW.COM, Replacement Commercial Pa rep has responded

“I am sorry that you were dissatisfied with your experience with us. I wanted to explain our quotation process to you in hopes that you might understand the shipping costs quoted:

All international orders are individually reviewed and international shipping costs are quoted based on the weight and size of the order. We gave you the shipping options for USPS First Class Mail to Canada (15.00 USD) and USPS Priority Mail (32.00 USD) to Canada. You are welcome to check out the USPS website at www.usps.com to view shipping costs from our location in Ohio to your location in Canada and see that we are charging almost actual shipping costs (we add a few dollars to cover insurance and packaging).

We received your order for the Homelite battery charger and sent you a shipping quote for the shipping cost to Canada. Unfortunately this charger may have been $5.11 but the weight of the item is closer to 1lb with packaging and shipping is not free -- the cost of this item did not affect the cost of shipping. If you had ordered a $50, $100 or $200 item that had weighed the same amount as this charger our shipping quote would have been the same.

I understand that in this case, a $5 charger would wind up being $20+ for a small item because of shipping costs but unfortunately these prices charged by the couriers are out of our control. With rising fuel costs in recent years, both domestic and international shipping costs have drastically increased and we have done our best to keep our customer's shipping costs to a minimum by individually quoting for each international order.

Sincerely,

Nate Horsfall
nateh@rcpw.com”

"I ordered. They shipped. I received. No issues."

"service was great also part was easy to find"

"Received parts in a timely manner and was treated with care."

"the spare fit perfectly and the transport delay was much shorter than annonced!"

"Prompt service. Good pricing. Easy to use website."

"very good service and price

"I had to call and check on order, to find out they did not have part in stock. Only took 7 days to get the part and they shipped it USPS 2nd day. I will order from them again, when I need something."

"I was very satisfied. Will use you again as needed."

"Satisfied.
Will buy more from this site again

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.