Stores > Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

What is this?

2016-02-08

I received my parts.

"I received my parts. They could have used a smaller box to reduce shipping costs, but I got what I ordered and everything worked great. "

prompted service

"I got the parts within the term and the quality of parts were satisfy

2016-02-06

OEM part but had some issues

"I ordered a belt for a Husqvarna Snow Thrower. The belt was OEM but it had a section that was wider I needed to shave down some. Either Husqvarna's Quality Control is flawed, which based on the snow thrower I bought is quite possible or this was a reject part being sold. Received within a week of ordering which was a plus..."

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

RCPW.COM, Replacement Commercial Pa rep has responded

“Hi Edward,

I apologize that you had this issue with the belt -- it is very strange that you had to trim the belt down because typically there is extra clearance on the pulleys to accommodate for slight variations in the belt. This belt was brought in from Husqvarna specifically for your order because it's not a very commonly sold belt so I can assure you that it was not a reject - we paid full price for it from Husqvarna. If you'd like, I can follow up with the manufacturer to see if there have been other reports of an issue with this item and I apologize again for the issue you had.

Sincerely,

Nate Horsfall
nateh@rcpw.com”

Shear Bolts

"The shear bolts fit my Arians snow blower perfect and the cost for them is great."

Dandy deal

" Awesome job by this company and the employees that have assisted me with parts. Thanks again, Brian D."

This review was modified by bedorr on February 05 2016 09:22:37 PM

2016-02-05

"Everything arrived on time and all package individual pieces were there great job would use them again thx"

Great Customer Service

"Fast communications and quick delivery"

Should have bought local

"Not my first order from RPCW and probably not my last. Company promotes 2 Day Priority Mail for parts which translates into 5 actual days due to slow processing and material handling. Then a part came in wrong,(Right package wrong part) Not their fault but caused me one unhappy customer when he didn't get his machine back when promised. For the small savings for buying on line here I will debate whether the time to get the product is worth the actual saving!! Time is Money!! "

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

RCPW.COM, Replacement Commercial Pa rep has responded

“Hi Ed,

I am very sorry for the delay of your order. Here's the reason for the shipment delay: one of the idler pulleys on your order was not available in our local warehouse and had to be brought in from another warehouse for your order to ship complete. This process usually takes about 1 business day but your order was received after the cut-off time on 1/25 so we did not receive the item until 1/27. Your order was shipped as soon as that part was received. I apologize that the item was not correct inside of the bag but we did our best to get out the replacement item to you the day you contacted us with the issue. Please let me know if there was an issue with the replacement pulley that was released on 2/1!

Regarding the two-day shipping service -- on your order, you had paid for the standard ground delivery service. Unfortunately, the USPS marks their estimated transit time on the package but it is not a guaranteed delivery window. It's frustrating for everyone when a timeframe has been put on the label and they can't follow through on it, but what they don't tell you is that technically they have up to 5 days to deliver a Priority Mail package. To receive a guaranteed two-day service you would need to upgrade to a UPS Second Day Air but it is usually 2-3 times the cost of ground service. We do not advertise Priority Mail as being a "2-Day" or "3-Day" delivery service anywhere on our site or in our shipment confirmation emails because we know it's not a guaranteed service but it would be nice for everyone if they just removed any promise of transit time because it's only correct about 50% of the time.

Sincerely,

Nate Horsfall
nateh@rcpw.com”

Great experience

"Parts were easy to find, shipped quickly, and best of all, fit."

2016-02-04

"reicived the part in good order I talked to the parts man .i though it was wrong part . i found it was the right one. he was right. very good services,"

Snow Throw

"I received my chute motor for my Ariens 1336 just as promised. Works better than the original. Thanks.
Tom D

Great Service

"AAA+++. Great quick service"

CHUTE

"Replacement Snow Blower parts.... Arrived VERY FAST and were priced just right,.
Gladly do business again.

Fast and Easy

" Placed my order three working days later received my order. Was exactly what I ordered and was on time great job. I will use them again and would recommend you to all Friends."

2016-02-03

z

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Share Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse's store rating

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.