Stores > Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

never got it!

"The part is on backorder so ask me after it is delivered... if it ever is"

Back order

"Great people to deal with! I would have been very satisfied if the part was in stock cause they are fast!"

Complete, Quick, & Easy

"search was complete and accurate, It was easy to use the search. and the response was quick. Your keeping informed via Email was excellent."

2016-12-02

"FAST SHIPPING, GOOD FACTORY STUFF"

2016-12-02

"My part was delivered and I am happy with it!"

2016-12-02

great to do business with

"Great service goods arrive on time in great condition"

Great Retailers

"Searched many online stores, and RCPW was a pleasant FIVE STAR experience. I will return here first, when additional parts are needed."

2016-12-01

"I gave you and order for a fuel tank for my leaf b lower and you sent me the wrong one twice, And when I called after receiving the second one he told me I did/t have part no,. I don;t think that you should have sent one the second time without the no. Now I have paid for two and shipping for two and have nothing. "

Rep reply posted Dec-01-2016

A rep from Replacement Commercial Pa, RCPW.COM, has responded

“Hi Donald,

I apologize that the fuel tanks you ordered on two separate occasions were not correct for your machine.

I spoke to the representative who handled your request after the first item that you had ordered on 11/19 was not the correct tank for your model. He had explained to you that he needed a model and serial number from your machine to look up the correct fuel tank, but that you would not provide the information because it was not in an accessible location. He was not able to provide any information at that time, but you had given him a part number you wanted to order of a fuel tank on our website that looked similar to what you were looking for. This was shipped to you on 11/28.

The same representative spoke to you regarding the second fuel tank you received which did not fit your machine. At that time, you provided the model and serial number and we discovered that the fuel tank that you needed had been discontinued by Homelite.

He also went out of his way to check other vendors and resellers to see if he could find it from someone else (new or used) to help you out but was unsuccessful. I understand that you are frustrated that you received two different fuel tanks that do not work with your machine. These items are eligible for return, but unfortunately, neither are eligible for a full refund because we did not look them up for you. I apologize again for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you'd like to return them and I will issue a return authorization.

Sincerely,

Nate Horsfall
nateh@rcpw.com

Respo was excellento!

"Ordered and received the part in 3 business days..."

No surprises

"I ordered these bushings to rebuild my Case backhoe distributor and they fit perfectly. The ordering process was smooth and painless. I found the website via a Google search. The bushings arrived within days of ordering. I would do business with RCPW again.
Gary

2016-11-30

Great service!

"Ordering and product was very satisfactory!"

2016-11-30

HOT RUSH

"VERY HELPFUL FAST AND EASY "

2016-11-29

the right part // right price

"fast service good product perfect fit"

2016-11-29

"Product is as advertised and of great quality. Order response time, shipping and delivery was phenomenal. I definitely will place future orders with RCPW! Thanks again! "

Locking cable

"Real good quality will be oredering more in the future catalog would be nice thanks"

Share Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse's store rating

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.