• Address: 600 Highland Rd E, Macedonia, OH

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

What is this?

"All worked well. Good price and good delivery."

"Parts arrived quickly and, unfortunately I had ordered the wrong PN. The customer service team was able to quickly identify a different model PN that was used on my mower, something I couldn't. The return process for the parts I purchased was also relatively easy."

"RCPW is a great source of parts for many of the lawn equipment restoration projects I work on. Parts are shipped in a reasonable amount of time."

"I ordered 3 items, but one was no longer available. So, they called to inform me and ask my wishes for the remainder of the order. Great communication. Other parts came yesterday."

"Great prices, great inventory. I will definitely buy from them again."

"Haven't received product yet but once I receive it I will re rate"

"My purchase was a very small one. but it was handled with your representative as though it might have been hundreds of dollars or more. It was delivered to my home in two days.
Before this transaction I had purchased the same item, for more money, from another source and did not receive it within two weeks and when I investigated it, it was not shipped, or lost but billed to me.
Needless to say I was extremely pleased with my purchase from your company. Will keep you in mind for future needs.
Thanks again
Rich

"Steve Fade was excellent in customer service. Highly recommend using this company"

"I'm very satisfied whith my item zurita0160"

"very happy with there service its fast and friendly staff are great I will be ordering all my parts from you folks thanks "

"Do not do business with these people. Five days after ordering parts for a customer I called RCPW to check the status of my order, the lady on the phone said they are still waiting on the part from their warehouse. What I thought this was a warehouse I was ordering from. Mind you when ordering, the page did not say "not in stock" . Then when I asked the RCPW lady why there wasn't anything stated on the parts about RCPW having to get from another source and it may take extra time, she said its to hard to keep up with whats in stock! Really? I'm telling you buyer beware!!!"

"Great responsiveness! The order was processed and assistance was provided each step of the way."

"RCPW is the place to go for hard to find Lawn-Boy mower parts"

"Parts arrived on time and repair completed."

"Tracking showed delivery when it wasn't. Customer service was quick to respond. Thank you. Always thorough."

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.