Stores > Replacement-laptop-battery.com
  • Replacement-lap

Voice your opinion! Review Replacement-laptop-battery.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-18

Don't buy from this place

"Summary:
Almost identical situations with the other people reported except that I tried to cancel the order before they shipped. The order cancellation term found @ http://www.replacement-laptop-battery.com/shipping.html:

"If you need to cancel an order for any reason, email to us for assistance. If your order has not shipped out we will be able to cancel it for you. If an order has already shipped we will accept a return under the terms of our Return Policy.(Please refer to “Returns” for detailed information.)
If the items you ordered are out of stock, we will contact you by email."

It was a nightmare dealing with FedEx, PayPal and USPS to get my money back when I refused the package although all the parties involved said no problem.

What happened:
4/26/2017: I ordered a battery using PayPal. I got the PayPal's "Receipt for your Payment to 黄敏" but no order confirmation. The URL above indicated that I wait 3 days to look up the order if I don't get a communication from them, so I waited.

4/29/2017: I used their tracking tool. It did not work. I sent an e-mail to service@replacement-laptop-battery.com about cancelling my order.

5/3/2017: I received a reply from Anny from qq.com, not from service@replacement-laptop-battery.com. She told me that the item was shipped. On the reply, she did not acknowledge to cancel the order. She insisted that item was shipped, so I just have to wait. She provided a tracking # for the FedEx SmartPost.

5/4/2017: I replied to Anny telling that the tracking # provided indicates shipping label was created on 4/28/2017, not shipped. Tracking also indicated that the origin of shipping was Pittsburgh, PA, not 1724 Chico Ave South El Monte, CA 91733 where the warehouse is according to the URL above. I insisted to cancel the order on my reply.

5/6/2017: I checked the tracking # on the FedEx web site. It was still showing the label was created only. I called PayPal to discuss order cancellation as it stated on the seller's web site. The PayPal assured me that I get my money back. I disputed my order with PayPal.

5/8/2017: the seller responded to the PayPal dispute. I was told to wait. The package was shipped although tracking showed no shipment at 5/8/2017. I replied to the seller to cancel the order since I got a replacement battery from eBay. All the communications were done on PayPal's web site, so that the PayPal has all the record.

On 5/10/2017: I got an e-mail from PayPal saying that the seller provided a tracking #. It was the same tracking # I was given by Annie, which I already provided to PayPal on 5/6/2017.

5/12/2017: FedEx started to track a package. I called the PayPal since I wasn't sure why the package was sent. When I disputed this transaction on 5/6/2017, I asked the PayPal to mediate the order cancellation. The term was set by the seller, but the seller was not following own term. I was advised by the PayPal this time that I refuse the package to get my money back. The PayPal told me that the same tracking # will be used to track the refused package. Also, I called FedEx to make sure there would be no problem for refusing a package. The FedEx told me the same story as the PayPal.

5/17/2017: the package arrived. I took the package to the nearest USPS. The clerk there told me to refuse a package, I just write refuse on the package. The rest would be taken care by the USPS. I was told I cannot get any proof for the refusal.

5/18/2017: tracking for the refused package did not update. I called the FedEx asking them exactly how the refused package is handled and where is the policy for a refused package. They told me that refused package is handled by the USPS only. The FedEx would not get involved. I asked where can I verify that on the FedEx web site. The rep was not able to locate it, so I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor told me that there is no process for a refused package. To return a package, I get a return label from the shipper. I explained the situation that all of the previous reps I spoke said I can refuse a package. Then, this supervisor agreed that I can refuse. Now, I'm nervous & confused, I asked the supervisor where is the FedEx policy on the refused package. I filed for a ticket # on this refused package policy.

I visited the post office I made the refusal. The clerk there told me that they cannot provide me anything for the refused package.

I called the PayPal. 5/6 dispute was for item not received, not to mediate the order cancellation. After talking many reps, supervisors, supervisor of supervisors and finally a manger spending 8 hrs, I got my money back. I have a lot to say about PayPal since I was told different things from reps to reps, but there is a limitation for how many words I can put on this form. The lesson I learned was do not refuse a package. If something goes wrong with the tracking for refusal, there is no protection. Don't ever trust PayPal other than using it to pay for eBay.

2015-09-13

"Foolish me. I did not take the time to search reviews of this vendor.

I knew this purchase was not going to go well as I did not receive an order conformation. A few days following purchase, I emailed the company requesting invoice and shipping information, resulting in no response. I opened a dispute through PayPal asking the same questions and received a reply the next day.

The reply from the vendor indicated the item had been shipped the day after the purchase was made, but provided an incorrect tracking number. I attempted further communication through the PayPal dispute, with no reply.

I escalated the dispute to 'claim' status. The vendor did not reply to PayPal's request for communication, either.

Three days later I received the battery in apparent excellent condition???

Bottom line - DO NOT do business with this vendor.

2015-02-03

"I agree with the previous reviewer. I ordered a replacement battery from them. They quickly acknowledged receipt of my money, but I never heard from them again, though I made many requests for the tracking information, by email, by attempting to use their chat capability, etc. The battery did arrive after two weeks but was obviously not only a used but a battered battery. I will be contacting my credit card provider to stop payment. "

2014-12-04

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!
I purchased a new battery from this company a couple of months ago, and although they collected my money right away, they did not ship the product. I wrote them through email and through their website, but never received a response. I finally had to open a claim through paypal, and after paypal started asking them questions, they took their time but finally shipped the product out. They never wrote me back, never acknowledged my correspondence with them. This was a huge pain the ass that no one should have to go through. Buyer beware.

Share Replacement-laptop-battery.com's store rating

Replacement-laptop-battery.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Replacement-laptop-battery.com is not a merchant member
Replacement-laptop-battery.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!