Stores > Replacement-laptop-battery.com

• Replacement-lap

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

"Foolish me. I did not take the time to search reviews of this vendor.

I knew this purchase was not going to go well as I did not receive an order conformation. A few days following purchase, I emailed the company requesting invoice and shipping information, resulting in no response. I opened a dispute through PayPal asking the same questions and received a reply the next day.

The reply from the vendor indicated the item had been shipped the day after the purchase was made, but provided an incorrect tracking number. I attempted further communication through the PayPal dispute, with no reply.

I escalated the dispute to 'claim' status. The vendor did not reply to PayPal's request for communication, either.

Three days later I received the battery in apparent excellent condition???

Bottom line - DO NOT do business with this vendor.

This review was modified by Kdub0529 on September 13 2015 08:06:57 AM

"I agree with the previous reviewer. I ordered a replacement battery from them. They quickly acknowledged receipt of my money, but I never heard from them again, though I made many requests for the tracking information, by email, by attempting to use their chat capability, etc. The battery did arrive after two weeks but was obviously not only a used but a battered battery. I will be contacting my credit card provider to stop payment. "

This review was modified by Kunato on February 03 2015 02:07:27 PM

I purchased a new battery from this company a couple of months ago, and although they collected my money right away, they did not ship the product. I wrote them through email and through their website, but never received a response. I finally had to open a claim through paypal, and after paypal started asking them questions, they took their time but finally shipped the product out. They never wrote me back, never acknowledged my correspondence with them. This was a huge pain the ass that no one should have to go through. Buyer beware.

This review was modified by ptstv on December 04 2014 05:19:11 PM

Share Replacement-laptop-battery.com's store rating

Replacement-laptop-battery.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Replacement-laptop-battery.com is not a merchant member
Replacement-laptop-battery.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!