• ReplaceYourCell

• Contact: cs@replaceyourcell.com
    • Phone: 800-244-0406
    • Customer Support: 800-244-0406
    • Business Hours: Mon - Thur: 9Am - 5PM EST. Fri: 9AM - 12PM EST. Sat & Sun - CLOSED
    • Fax: 347-223-5121

"The phone this company sent me had a warped back that doesn't cover the battery properly and a battery that couldn't hold a charge for long. I was so frantically busy at the time with my job at the time that regrettably it was beyond me to send it back at the time. I replaced it with another phone a while ago. They also haven't responded to my email about this matter. While the phone I purchased was just a flip phone, it was very high priced in the sense that it didn't work well and shouldn't have been sold."

This review was modified by monarda on January 03 2015 12:32:02 AM

"Horrible customer service. Phone was in the mailbox when I got home from work and I was unable to activate it. Per my carrier, Verizon, the phone was still assigned to the previous owner and issue must be resolved by reseller. I began calling at 9:00 this morning only to receive recorded message to call back during business hours. Finally someone answered at 9:30 am and said she comes in at 9:30. Recommended they update hours on the website. Here's the problem - it seems the phone I was shipped was reported as lost or stolen. Best they can do is email a form to ship the phone back and when they receive the lost/stolen phone, they will ship a replacement - REALLY !! As a 'special exception' Cindy agreed to send a replacement today and provide a shipping label so I don't have to pay shipping to return the lost/stolen phone. Buyer Beware. "

This review was modified by gfitz on July 09 2014 06:50:32 AM

"unbeatable prices, amazing customer service and fast shipping!! thank you replaceyourcell!!!"

"amazing customer service always happy to come back!!!!!"

"Love my new purple phone! "

"Wow very happy will buy again!!!"

"The customer service here is AMAZING I was able to find the phone that I love right away at a great price with amazing customer service"

"The customer service is really amazing, I was able to find a phone that I love, and they were really helpful in finding the perfect phone for me."

"I usually don't write reviews but I decided to because I thought they deserved it. I was especially impressed with the friendly warm service and the professionalism but most of all I am thrilled with my phone and have never looked back! "

"replaceyourcell.com is an great website full of great phones, great deals, great customer service and ending with a great satisfaction. Thanks for making everything so great!!"

"Best prices and awesome customer service.
Thank u!!

"The service and technical support was great. I was able to find a phone that i wanted and that was perfect for me."

"They have quick kind and very helpful service.I recommend using them! They are reliable quick and easy to deal with. Amanda,thanx for everything "

"Replaceyourcell.com really had my back and helped me get the phone. Needed! I clled several times with different questions and concerns and each representative I spoke to really helped me tremendously! Thanks jackie priscilla and amanda for all your patience and care!"

"Amazing customer service, helped me get a phone from start to finish, great prices and customer service were very helpful! Highly recommend"

Share ReplaceYourCell's store rating

ReplaceYourCell is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ReplaceYourCell is not a merchant member
ReplaceYourCell does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!