• Contact: cs@replaceyourcell.com
    • Phone: 800-244-0406
    • Customer Support: 800-244-0406
    • Business Hours: Mon - Thur: 9Am - 5PM EST. Fri: 9AM - 12PM EST. Sat & Sun - CLOSED
    • Fax: 347-223-5121

"Horrible customer service. Phone was in the mailbox when I got home from work and I was unable to activate it. Per my carrier, Verizon, the phone was still assigned to the previous owner and issue must be resolved by reseller. I began calling at 9:00 this morning only to receive recorded message to call back during business hours. Finally someone answered at 9:30 am and said she comes in at 9:30. Recommended they update hours on the website. Here's the problem - it seems the phone I was shipped was reported as lost or stolen. Best they can do is email a form to ship the phone back and when they receive the lost/stolen phone, they will ship a replacement - REALLY !! As a 'special exception' Cindy agreed to send a replacement today and provide a shipping label so I don't have to pay shipping to return the lost/stolen phone. Buyer Beware. "

modified review This review was modified by gfitz on July 09 2014 06:50:32 AM

"unbeatable prices, amazing customer service and fast shipping!! thank you replaceyourcell!!!"

"amazing customer service always happy to come back!!!!!"

"Love my new purple phone! "

"Wow very happy will buy again!!!"

"The customer service here is AMAZING I was able to find the phone that I love right away at a great price with amazing customer service"

"The customer service is really amazing, I was able to find a phone that I love, and they were really helpful in finding the perfect phone for me."

"I usually don't write reviews but I decided to because I thought they deserved it. I was especially impressed with the friendly warm service and the professionalism but most of all I am thrilled with my phone and have never looked back! "

"replaceyourcell.com is an great website full of great phones, great deals, great customer service and ending with a great satisfaction. Thanks for making everything so great!!"

"Best prices and awesome customer service.
Thank u!!

"The service and technical support was great. I was able to find a phone that i wanted and that was perfect for me."

"They have quick kind and very helpful service.I recommend using them! They are reliable quick and easy to deal with. Amanda,thanx for everything "

"Replaceyourcell.com really had my back and helped me get the phone. Needed! I clled several times with different questions and concerns and each representative I spoke to really helped me tremendously! Thanks jackie priscilla and amanda for all your patience and care!"

"Amazing customer service, helped me get a phone from start to finish, great prices and customer service were very helpful! Highly recommend"

"i was so happy with the customer service i received with replace your cell. the service was unbelievable! someone Amanda assisted me, and she really made the hassle of calling customer service a pleasant one. she was patient and kind, going though all the different phone options i had. a real pleasure to work with :) i would definitely recommend them! "

ReplaceYourCell is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ReplaceYourCell is not a merchant member
ReplaceYourCell does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!