Stores > Repairs Universe

Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10

2016-11-22

Very happy!

"First time consumer and recommended by a close relative. I did order a Galaxy S6 new LD screen. Fair price and fast delivery. Very satisfied and I recommend them. "

2016-11-22

Quick and accurate

"Receieved item fast and item was exactly as described and contained everything to make jnstall simple"

This review was modified by nofearkid2010 on November 22 2016 02:28:04 PM

2016-11-21

Very Timely

"The service was good. My order was received in a timely manner and I am happy with the product I received"

2016-11-20

Greeat Service!

"I ordered some a new screen and a repair kit for my iPhone 5s. All of my items arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Now my phone works great!"

2016-11-20

gave up

"wrong part delivered, so after dismantiling my phone threw it in a bag and put it away indefinetly."

2016-11-14

Not advertised that their screens will not work with Touch ID

"I ordered an iphone 6 plus screen some time ago to do my own repairs. The screen itself is fine, the tools worked and were fine as well. What was not fine is that the screen does not work with Touch ID that comes with newer iphone models. I contacted them about it and they were very matter-of-fact that it wouldn't work if I didn't have certain parts. Well...I had those parts (the original home button). Turns out their screens do not have a small metal chip that is needed to process the fingerprint data. The person who I was talking to said they would have their tech team add it to the product description but, looking at the same product over 4 months later (product 2-AP-2235), it does not say anywhere that the touch ID will not work with this screen.

It took me quite a while to even get an RMA application from them. I opened my ticket on the 8th of July and did not get a return authorization until the 21st of July. Their return system is not that great, expecting to shell out extra money right now to get a new screen before sending the old one back. I would not order again from them. Beware as their product descriptions leave out very pertinent information.

2016-10-31

Ships Aftermarket parts while advertising OEM

"I ordered a Note 3 Stylus from Repairs Universe. The description says OEM and the picture is an OEM stylus so I paid double the price of an aftermarket stylus on E-bay to get the OEM one offered here. When it got here, it was at best useless (keeps falling out) and at best, aftermarket junk.

These guys cannot be trusted to ship what you order - clear false advertising. They cannot be reached by phone for product issues, only issues related to securing your money - credit card verification, etc.

Don't waste your money or time. Try to find an honest company.

This review was modified by Steven0501 on October 31 2016 02:52:25 PM

2016-10-18

I can't get no...

"No satisfaction from my experience with Repairs Universe. I ordered an LCD replacement for an iPhone 6s plus on a Friday well before their 4pm Same day shipping claim. Monday at 5pm I got an email saying they were out of stock. I own a smartphone repair shop and was counting on the deadline provided my repairsuniverse as I quoted that same deadline to my customer. They said it would be a week until they received more of the items that I needed. When I told them my situation and then I feel I needed compensation since I could not hold up anything on their end I was paranoid and said I would get a refund and that's it. I will never buy from repairsuniverse again if customer satisfaction is obviously not a concern of theirs."

This review was modified by ETK902 on October 18 2016 04:08:15 PM

2016-10-18

I was looking for the ZERO star rating

"I was looking for the zero star
I was shipped the wrong battery and you would not make it right

I will take my business else where

2016-10-17

Borken Parts no refund!

"Both parts (a battery and LCD screen) I ordered where defective. I should have known better then to order from these guys. They are quick to respond by email, BUT unfortunately for me they claim that my return shipping damaged the LCD screen and refused to send me a new one. They have a strict returns policy and do not care for the customer. The customer service rep said "If you didn't like the returns policy, you shouldn't have purchased from us." .... and I wont again."

This review was modified by baskinbuys on October 17 2016 10:48:30 AM

2016-10-13

Best price, ABSOLUTE product

"Wasn't a generic ripoff like I've purchased in the past. Perfect fit, perfect price, excellent timing. Have already been a repeat customer :-)"

2016-10-13

BEWARE OF REPAIRS UNIVERSE

"Spend your money elsewhere even if it is more expensive. Google Repairs Universe reviews! I returned a faulty screen that did't work when I received it. . Yes, plug it in and it wouldn't work! Got the needed information to return, sent it back in, had to continue the follow up process, and then they denied the replacement. SCREW HOLE DAMAGE. TOTALLY BUNK.

I've repaired multiple phones with products from Mobile Defenders and IFIXIT and have had nothing but awesome service all the way around. Never again will I ever order from RU.

They are unethical.

2016-10-09

Happy happy happy!

"As always, these guys deliver on time, with quality parts. Great service!"

2016-10-07

"Parts came in a timely manner, everything was as advertised. "

2016-10-05

HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!!

"They are a bunch of crooks! Received an LCD from this company. After testing the LCD I found it faulty. When I contacted the company. They asked me to return the LCD. Once they received it they discovered the LCD was cracked. They declined my refund stating I said it would not work. When it was indeed cracked. They have no responsibility at all. Only buy from them if you can afford to take a risk that you may get a defective part with no refund. Horrible customer service"

This review was modified by Molarstorm4m on October 05 2016 04:54:52 PM

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,455 merchant members.