Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.21/10 597 reviews

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
    Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Repairs Universe contact information

• Address: 2505 Anthem Village Drive Ste E373
    • Contact: sales@repairsuniverse.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"I ordered HTC Flyer Touch Screen Digitizer from Repair Universe and put back to my HTC tablet but still not working and I discuss with the technician and they cannot helping me to solve this problems. Now my HTC tablet still lie down at my room."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-05-2014

RepairsUniverse, Repairs Universe rep has responded

“Dear Yiu,
Thank you for reaching out to us! We have are very sorry that you had a problem with your repair. We would like to do the repair for you and have your device back to you and working by the end of the week.
I have been trying to contact you. I have emailed you and I have called the number you provided.
As this is important to us I will continue to reach out to you so we can repair your tablet for you. Please call 1-866-925-2350 and ask for Lenny or call the number in the email we sent you.
We look forward to repairing your device for you! Every repair a successful repair!
Customer Service”

"Good knowledgeable assistance"

"received the replacement screen in a timely fashion. When i tried to replace the screen the directions offered by the site were well explained, although i could not fix it because the screw driver i was given destroyed the screw notches.i had to take it to a professional to get i fix but with the screen already in my possesion reduced the price of the repair dramaticly from 50 to 20 "

"I had to return what I purchased because it was falsely advertised, they didn't pay it all back, but I went to PayPal and they paid it all back. "

"Did not stand by representatives statements. Representatives not thorough before my orders."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-05-2014

RepairsUniverse, Repairs Universe rep has responded

“Dear FitFireMan,
We have been trying to reach you to resolve any issue you had with your order.
We want to work out a solution that is great for both parties.
Please reply to our email or call the number provided 866-925-2350 and ask for Lenny.
We will continue to try to reach you because solving your concerns is a high priority to us.
Customer Service”

"Product was as described, send quickly and the free guides and video plus pry tool made it easy to fix my iphone 5. Thanks! Will come back."

modified review This review was modified by phil5423 on January 24 2014 02:35:19 PM

"WOW! I wasn't sure of ordering online but Repairs Universe made it sooo easy. The website is awesome and they have lots of products so I was kinda confused, BUT.. they walked me through everything and I am no techie, but my phone is good to go! I would recommend them definitely..from customer service to technical help, they have it all. Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by peacelove on January 22 2014 06:17:17 PM

"Very bad experience. Ordered one month ago, received order confirmation and shipping confirmation,but they never sent the item, no communication or no refund for one month, upon inquiry making different excuses that the item is out of stock, then saying item is damaged, while they are still listing the item in stock online. "

"I've watched the video on how to replace the screen on Samsung Tab 2, and ordered the exact part which I needed. Great instructions and easy to order. Thank you. "

modified review This review was modified by Dan-tab2 on December 17 2013 05:25:30 PM

"I had a BIG problem trying to fix an iphone 4s and I was on you tube for hours and couldn't find or fix the problem but within 5 minutes of talking with Carl Odom, I had my problem resolved. I would call him back again & again if I have another problem. Carl was VERY helpful and pleasure to speak with. Dennis"

modified review This review was modified by dreamweavertrans on December 17 2013 11:56:52 AM

"have used them several times always fast and hassel free"

"I have been trying to get my DNA repaired for months. I found a repair video on ytube and went to this web site. I gound that they were very helpfull and knew what they were doing. I will be able to fix my own phone for half the price and they provided excellent customer service. My tech "Chris" was extremly helpful and I hope he will be there to help me finish the job. "

modified review This review was modified by CelesteDouglas on December 13 2013 04:04:55 PM

"I have order before and will do again 100% happy with products and service."

modified review This review was modified by maci1960 on December 01 2013 08:39:48 AM

"Excellent products to use/fix your apple gadgets, they always reply to any queries you may have and help you out if anything is wrong. They have video tutorials which you can follow which helped me a lot. Overall highly recommended excellent site, satisfied customer :)"

modified review This review was modified by ene21 on November 27 2013 02:01:52 PM

"Had a great experience. Its hard to find support when you buy a part but my questions were answered quickly and I really couldnt have conmpleted the repair completely on my own as I had a really damaged phone (broken screen and damaged back cover plus home button was stuck. I was surprised that they had every part I need to fix it and how great it now looks. It didnt take very long to complete the repair and the entire cost was less then half the quote I got from a repair shop. It was also fun to do."

modified review This review was modified by MikeStrand on November 27 2013 02:21:50 AM