Stores > Repairs Universe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review Repairs Universe by clicking a star below.
2017-08-20

Best service ever.

"I've had to order a couple of screens because I'm a bit of an idiot. I've received a high quality product every time. could not be happier."

2017-08-18

Third time customer

"This is my 3rd cell phone screen replacement, the first 2 for my LG G3 worked perfectly, this last S7 screen did not at all and I would have given 5 stars (because, look sometimes items we buy do not work) but I dropped a star because I have sent CS a email 4 days ago and have yet to hear anything on my request to send back the defective screen and have another one sent out. Otherwise, the screens I have received before seemed like they were stright from LG'LG'S factory. If all goes well with this return for my S7, I will continue to be a returning customer."

2017-08-17

Double check the specs before ordering.

"The screen did not fit my kindle and because iwas past the 30 day return they would not refund my purchase so i have a $26 screen and ended up buying a new kindle for $30 more."

2017-08-16

New screen etc. for Samsung S5.

"GREAT on-line support, VERY quick delivery."

2017-08-16

Small problems with the screen

"The screen came at about the speed I expected, but it does have some flaws in the backlight (some bright spots near the top). "

Happy customer

"Ordered what I wanted and the price beats competition I like that they offer options of quality will be installing my screens today"

2017-08-16

After disaster struck, they provided the parts and tools needed to repair my iPhone and iPod.

"A fall from eight feet onto a brick walkway destroyed the wooden case I had built and shattered the screen of my iPhone 5S. Around the same time, my fiancees iPod stopped playing audio from the left speaker. I ordered a replacement screen for my phone and a replacement audio jack for her iPod. I also ordered the repair tool kit to remove the screws and unclip the cases without damaging either device. Prices were VERY reasonable and shipping was quick. I had both repaired in an evening thanks to Repairs Universe and the instructional videos available on Youtube. Should tragedy befall another device that would be expensive to replace, I will definitely return to Repairs Universe for help. "

2017-08-16

2 spots on screen, got bigger w time.

"Started off w 2 bright spots. Few months later, spots got bigger. Looks like I bought it from a swap meet."

Dissatisfaction with your services

"My experience was horrible. I never want to do business with you again. I unsubscribed but you still send me your junk emails. I will now try and block your emails."

Moto X Replacement Screen

"Screen had a small discoloration flaw."

2017-07-21

Incomplete listings and fine print will get you

"I searched for a Galaxy tab a screen on their website. A Galaxy tab screen popped up and I ordered it. When I got it it didn't fit. They only refunded me for the screen, refused to pay shipping. I sent the tools back, they kept them, but didn't refund my money. They could care less about their customers. Before ordering you better read ever little thing (including the fine print). They are all about taking the money."

2017-07-19

Awesome

"Fast, affordable, and exactly what I ordered! "

2017-07-17

Iphone 6s+ Rear Camera

"Product as described. Fits perfect and awesome repair videos. "

2017-07-16

Satisfied

"Fast service, purchase was easy to install on my own. I am very satisfied and will purchase again from your site. I referred a friend who needs the same part."

2017-07-11

What I expected.

"The shipping was quick. I received the correct part and it was exactly the same thing as what broke. While I know it wasn't a "brand name" part, it looks like they got it from the same subcontracted manufacturer that the "brand name" company did. The only reason it doesn't get five stars is the online customer service chat was useless. Not sure if it was broken or if they just ignored me. However when I called them the guy I talked to was great. So really close to 5 stars. "

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,381 merchant members.