Stores > Repairs Universe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review Repairs Universe by clicking a star below.
2017-06-15

Perfect

"4th purchase , excellent service every time.& i will be ordering a iPhone 5 screen asap "

2017-06-15

Repairs Universe

"Delivered product with no problem"

2017-06-12

Stay away from these crooks

"Do NOT order anything from these thieves! I paid $9.98 extra for USPS First Class Mail because I wanted to receive my order in 1-3 days. Which is the stated delivery time for first class mail. Instead these idiots shipped it via UPS Innovation. Which is slightly faster than pony express. It took 9 days for me to receive my order. I did an online chat to find out why I did not receive the shipping method that I paid for and was told that I had to email customer service. I tried to call their phone number and there was no option to speak to anyone in customer service.
So I emailed them and told me that USPS First Class mail is 7-12 transit days. Which is a complete lie. I use USPS First Class mail regularly and I have never had any problems with transit times. They refused to answer follow up email when I continued to ask for an explanation. I am done with these crooks.

2017-06-12

Had what I needed

"I was looking for a screen replacement for a Google Pixel XL and at the time, no retail store had one and this was the only store online that carried it. Problems with buying things too new."

2017-06-10

third time is a charm

"This is the third screen from the third retailer in the last 9 months! Finally one that works perfect!! Great option to go with the screen that comes with the small parts! Stream lines the repair cutting time dramatically!! Also the first screen/ribbon wire for the Touch ID what works as designed the last two must have had a flaw in the ribbon cable for the Touch ID as it never work with them.. also sensitivity of this screen is the closest to OEM yet the other two were super sensitive always activating the screen while in my pocket.. this one is awesome!!"

2017-06-08

Faulty IPhone 5s screen when it mattered most

"I ordered a touch screen/display combo from them for my IPhone 5s. Needless to say, it was awful. There wasn't even a touch sensor on the touch board (the kicker was that you could see where one was! It was as if they peeled the sensor off!) the screen was also not adhered to the base of the product leaving the inside of the phone vulnerable to damage. Needless to say, I will not be ordering through them again if this is how they treat their customers who spend good money on their products.

2017-05-21

Good fast screen

"Screen was shipped fast and had no issues with it once installed...thanks!"

2017-05-20

will buy here again

"will buy here again fixed my tablet like new"

2017-05-20

Great service Great parts

"Great service Great parts"

2017-05-17

great site. fixed my phone

"great site. fixed my phone"

2017-05-16

very happy with the service

"very happy with the service"

2017-05-15

Amazzing Fixed my tablet like new

"Amazzing Fixed my tablet like new"

2017-05-15

everything came perfectly and phone is new again

"everything came perfectly and phone is new again"

Good quick work

"My packages was sent and received promptly. I, unfortunately, ordered the wrong part, so we'll see how the return and reorder process goes. I have been very impress with Repairs Universe's quality of business so far. Keep up the great work."

CharleneMitchell's Avatar

2017-05-14

Kindle Fire

"I dropped my fire broke the LCD. Ordered a new one from Repairs Universe. Came with repair instructions and was fixed with ease. I love this place. Has everything you could ever need to do your own repairs without spending a fortune. Fast shipping, great customer service excellent product!"

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.