• Repairs Univers Repairs Universe Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.47/10 5.47/10

"This is an excellent company, they really strive to be the best. I appreciate how quickly they ship out their products. Glad to do business with them.

FIX ALL CELL
Ogden, UT

"Everything came as expected, tool worked as intended and screen was good quality. "

"*They do Repairs too!* - Spoke to an awesome lady on the phone who quoted me what it was going to cost me to get my devices fixed and answered all my questions. I sent in my iPad 3 and my s4 on a Monday and it was done by Wednesday! They shipped it to me and I had all my devices back and in excellent working condition by Friday of the same week! I am telling all my friends to repair their stuff here, these guys know what they are doing!"

"I'd be shopping around and doing research on replacing the LCD screen on my Samsung Galaxy IV and ran into this site. I saw an option on ebay for much cheaper but I was very skeptical about the quality of what I'd recieve. After reading reviews, I saw that Repair Universe sold OEM and that's what made me decide to go ahead and spend the extra money. I am extremely happy that I did..although I didn't fixe the phone myself, the guy in the repair shop was even pleased with the quality. . He said he usually didn't accept customers who brought in their own parts because of liability. . But he would fix mine because he trusted the quality. .i am VERY pleased.. The shipping was fast and I was even able to use a coupon. I will be more than happy to use them again"

"Ordered a screen with frame and installed with no trouble. Next morning I noticed the screen separating from frame. Contacted RU and they told me to send pics which I did.Then i wad told my options were send old screen back or order a new one and send old one back. Asked if I would be refunded for shipping and told no.
Felt like they should have sent screen and a shipping return label to send the bad screen back. Charge me if I don't send the defective screen back.

"Great service. Fast shipping. The best quality parts. Gonna tell all my friends. "

"OEM part came as described in good condition. I am using it now. Plastic tool that is included for free is really GREAT. Price wasn't as over inflated as i saw on other bigger sites. Everything fit together nice, shipping time was fast. I will order again, thank you."

"I regularly buy from Repairs Universe for their OEM parts. You won't find better product at a lower cost. Shipping is fast and safe. Never had a problem in all my previous orders. highly recommend.

"Parts arrived quickly, were just what I ordered, and cost about 80% less than at local stores. Happy with them. I would order from here again."

"I buy regularly. You won't find better OEM product at a lower cost. Shipping is fast and safe never had a problem in all my previous orders. Ignore the haters. They must be crazy. These guys are great!!!!!"

"We have so many tablets and phones to keep working. Accidents happen. Especially with kids taking their tablets to school. I would be in big trouble if I did not have Repairs Universe to get parts from. On my 10th order. No defects. No problems. True professionals that ship the same day. Every thing you need in one place. I ordered batteries for all of our devices. HUGE difference. Highly recommend that. you do not realize how much your battery has lost power over time. Keeping my kids safer is #1. with a battery that does not die so quickly I know they have a phone that is going to work in case of emergency. If your family is important and you want to save money you want to order from these guys. Do it once and do it right. You will not have any problem with the parts. You will not have any problems with the ordering. You will bot have any problems with the repair. If I can do this so can you. I find I have to be really patient and careful. But then every repair is a big success. thank you Repairs Universe for being a really great company."

"Very happy with my order. Fast shipping. Site easy to order from. Tells you the tools you need. Repair required patience but you can not tell anything was ever broken. Could not be happier. Will use again and will recommend. "

"Do not buy here, I bought a dna droid lcd, when I got digitizer did not work well, asked for a refund or a replacement and was told that the warranty did not cover that."

"Very high quality parts. Very good service and support. Very happy and will make sure all my friends by here too. "

"They assisted me from beginning to end. Perfectly orchestrated. Time to checkout already."

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.