Stores > Repairs Universe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review Repairs Universe by clicking a star below.

2017-03-17

"Didn't get one of the products I ordered. Customer service asked for photos of packaging and contents. I had already tossed the packaging. Wasn't worth digging through the trash, however will not order anything from this company again. "

This review was modified by jdesmidt on March 21 2017 12:15:14 AM

2017-03-17

Dyson is no longer dying

"Fast dilvery, parts fit, and I'm vacuuming again! Nothing more to say!"

This review was modified by ahopemartin_95 on March 21 2017 12:15:07 AM

2017-03-17

"I'm very happy and pleased to have selected and trusted buying from this company, and I would purchase from them again in the near future. "

This review was modified by mazdampv50 on March 21 2017 12:15:02 AM

2017-03-12

quick delivery

"Repairs Universe delivered as expected. I had a cracked Blackberry Q10 screen still under contract. Everything need to replace the screen was in the package. There were no instructions, but was able to find instructional you tube videos. Saved me from having to get a new phone."

This review was modified by cmbellarosa on March 14 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-03-11

Excellent reseller

"I received exactly what I ordered within a few weeks. The product was very well packaged and well protected. Now, I have a tablet that works again !"

This review was modified by IvanHoule on March 14 2017 12:15:25 AM

2017-03-10

"After replacing the screen the phone would lock the screen when making calls. This made it unable to hang up unless the other person ended the call. And yes I replaced all the rubber gaskets(which were not mentioned in the instructions)."

This review was modified by awilkins26 on March 14 2017 12:15:22 AM

2017-03-10

"I don't remember what I ordered but I imagine if it wasn't right, I would. I guess I'm satisfied."

This review was modified by vavasesj on March 14 2017 12:15:21 AM

2017-02-21

Precision repair tool kit hilariously low quality

"The repair kit was such a joke that I was literally laughing the whole time I tried to repair my phone. The spudgers snapped into pieces as I placed the slightest pressure on them. The guitar picks bent and became immediately useless. The blade fell out of the x-acto knife as I lifted it from the tray! All I could do was laugh and just accept that I was scammed. I struggled through the repair was the tools crumbled around me and eventually got my phone back together with the new screen. When all was said and done, my speakers no longer worked, the fingerprint scanner no longer works, and when the device goes into phone mode, the screen goes black and stops working. Oh well, that's what I get for trying to save a buck and repair instead of replace!"

This review was modified by pseudoleucite on February 23 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-02-12

GREAT DEAL!

"This was an easy transaction. I received my parts order quickly and had a great time doing it. This was a bargain! and it came with all the tools and instruction I needed to perform the repairs. Thanks!"

This review was modified by sldavies1 on February 14 2017 09:30:01 PM

2017-02-11

doesn't work

"i recently changed the screen and it went totally black in seconds "

This review was modified by momchillll on February 14 2017 12:15:29 AM

2017-01-30

"Screen arrived quickly, and works fine. The video on how to replace it was clear and helpful. I hope to never need to buy another one, but if I do I'll be purchasing it from this outfit. (My brother has bought three from them so far"

This review was modified by andyman_73701 on February 01 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-01-29

iPhone 5s screen works like a champ!

"I got my new screen quickly and for a great price. All the tools I needed to fix the phone were in the kit, and the phone worked as expected after the repair. I highly recommend repairs universe for replacement screens."

This review was modified by lite_m_finocchiaro on January 31 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-01-27

"The new screen seemed to be more sensitive than the normal screen. I can hold the phone to my ear while talking and it pressing numbers or dialing other people while I'm using it. Then there has been times where it froze up on me for about 15minutes. It also has lines that appears on the screen when I end a call and stay until it switches off."

This review was modified by efisher0726 on January 31 2017 12:02:21 AM

Item was not received!

"I did not receive my item and they did not really help in resolving the issue. I basically paid for something that I never got."

This review was modified by melissaaros0379 on January 31 2017 12:02:16 AM

2017-01-27

Component lasted less than a month before degrading

"The iPhone 6 glass+digitizer I purchased began to separate within weeks of my purchase. This is a common issue with third party repair part, the glue used looses its adhesiveness and the glass seperates from the digitizer and frame assembly. "

This review was modified by jimburke57-29545 on January 31 2017 12:02:11 AM

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,425 merchant members.