Stores > Repairs Universe

Customer service: Rating 2.31/10 2.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2017-01-17

Everything I needed

"Very Fast shipping, very quality product, I couldn't be happier!"

This review was modified by jose_rodriguez_unm on January 19 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-01-14

Worked like a charm

"I bought a charging port for my HTC One M8. The old one no longer worked, and the other replacement port from CHINA did not work. I spent less on the port from repairs universe. It was my last effort to fix my phone, and then like a charm it worked. My phone has worked fine since then and I'm very proud of repairs universe. "

This review was modified by jacobphillipnewman on January 17 2017 12:03:13 AM

2017-01-14

Accuracy and Speed

"the item I ordered for my Xperia Z was exactly as described and delivery was faster than expected. Of course, pricing was very economic, an important factor for me. The video instructions on how to disassemble and replace the phone part was extremely useful."

This review was modified by joga_mo2005 on January 17 2017 12:03:06 AM

2017-01-08

Great price and fast delivery

"No surprises. Got exactly what I needed for a great price."

2017-01-05

"Part arrived quickly. Unfortunately, repairing the phone was a lost cause, though. However, the company fulfilled its end of the deal."

2017-01-01

"The first tim e I used this company the customer service WAS great....
Iv been trying for days to contact customer service....I get thru...get a damm recording...refer you to the webpage to leave your ????'s and they will get back to you in several days....they say "its the fastest way"!
So disappointed...

2016-12-31

Moto X Pure Replacement Screen

"Received promptly and exact fit as original. Slight bright spot behind one frame screw. Left it loose to compensate otherwise all was good. Followed ifixit guide with no problems. Already had all tools, tape, etc. Could have got cheaper on eBay but was looking for reputation rather than best price. Would order from them again."

This review was modified by qa1076 on December 31 2016 04:51:42 PM

2016-12-31

Fast delivery

"Product arrived very quick and was easy to replace. Will buy again if need phone equipment "

2016-12-30

forgot to rate.

"It was here within a reasonable amount of time, and for a reasonable price.
No issues.

2016-12-19

Dreadful customer service

"Got the wrong part, payed for the shipping to send it back and they said my part wasn't returnable because I too the screen protector off when I didnt. Ripped me off for more than 150 and said they would need my payment method again so they could send the part back in a week or they would dispose of it. Terrible website, huge frauds."

2016-11-22

Very happy!

"First time consumer and recommended by a close relative. I did order a Galaxy S6 new LD screen. Fair price and fast delivery. Very satisfied and I recommend them. "

2016-11-22

Quick and accurate

"Receieved item fast and item was exactly as described and contained everything to make jnstall simple"

This review was modified by nofearkid2010 on November 22 2016 02:28:04 PM

2016-11-21

Very Timely

"The service was good. My order was received in a timely manner and I am happy with the product I received"

2016-11-20

Greeat Service!

"I ordered some a new screen and a repair kit for my iPhone 5s. All of my items arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Now my phone works great!"

2016-11-20

gave up

"wrong part delivered, so after dismantiling my phone threw it in a bag and put it away indefinetly."

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,445 merchant members.