• Repairs Univers Repairs Universe Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.46/10 5.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.47/10 5.47/10

"Great service. Fast shipping. The best quality parts. Gonna tell all my friends. "

"Part is OEM. No problems. Quick delivery and great price. I would recommend to a friend and I will use them in the future.

Thanks Repairs Universe!

"OEM part came as described in good condition. I am using it now. Plastic tool that is included for free is really GREAT. Price wasn't as over inflated as i saw on other bigger sites. Everything fit together nice, shipping time was fast. I will order again, thank you."

"I regularly buy from Repairs Universe for their OEM parts. You won't find better product at a lower cost. Shipping is fast and safe. Never had a problem in all my previous orders. highly recommend.

"Parts arrived quickly, were just what I ordered, and cost about 80% less than at local stores. Happy with them. I would order from here again."

"I buy regularly. You won't find better OEM product at a lower cost. Shipping is fast and safe never had a problem in all my previous orders. Ignore the haters. They must be crazy. These guys are great!!!!!"

"We have so many tablets and phones to keep working. Accidents happen. Especially with kids taking their tablets to school. I would be in big trouble if I did not have Repairs Universe to get parts from. On my 10th order. No defects. No problems. True professionals that ship the same day. Every thing you need in one place. I ordered batteries for all of our devices. HUGE difference. Highly recommend that. you do not realize how much your battery has lost power over time. Keeping my kids safer is #1. with a battery that does not die so quickly I know they have a phone that is going to work in case of emergency. If your family is important and you want to save money you want to order from these guys. Do it once and do it right. You will not have any problem with the parts. You will not have any problems with the ordering. You will bot have any problems with the repair. If I can do this so can you. I find I have to be really patient and careful. But then every repair is a big success. thank you Repairs Universe for being a really great company."

"Very happy with my order. Fast shipping. Site easy to order from. Tells you the tools you need. Repair required patience but you can not tell anything was ever broken. Could not be happier. Will use again and will recommend. "

"Do not buy here, I bought a dna droid lcd, when I got digitizer did not work well, asked for a refund or a replacement and was told that the warranty did not cover that."

"Very high quality parts. Very good service and support. Very happy and will make sure all my friends by here too. "

"They assisted me from beginning to end. Perfectly orchestrated. Time to checkout already."

"Straightforward ordering process. Repair is great. Telling all my friends."

"Order came quick, part was right great company. Telling all my friends"

"I've cracked my screen two more times since my purchase, but somehow, this screen still works. "

"I purchased a 5s replacement screen and it came in what appeared to be good condition. I installed it with only a few minor hiccups. About 3 months after I had installed the new screen, the glass began to separate from the screen behind it. I found it ridiculous that it only lasted for 3 months before it began to degrade. I will more than likely not purchase from this website again."

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.