• Repairs Univers

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

2015-07-29

"Great company. Will order here again. OEM parts and good prices. Fast shipping. Customer service rocks!!"

2015-07-20

"I just wanted to make you aware that they don't seal original parts and parts don;t work as they're intended,
they offer you to either place another order which there is no guaranty if the new part works!! or return the defective item back, however, they will never accept the fact that the part is bad and will try to say it does not work just because you didn't install it properly!
bottom line don't buy part specially iPhone parts from them, I'd rather to take my broken phone to apple store and spend $30-$40 more that to wast my money and time with this sealer!"

2015-07-07

"Anthony helped me find the right part for my galaxy S5. Fixed it myself 3 days later and couldn't be happier. Great site."

2015-07-07

"As long as you order online and know what you want it's great. It's almost impossible to get someone on the phone. It's always a call back. I've tried many times. Some people have the time for call backs. I'm not one of those. After calling up to 10 times you would think they are staffed enough to handle some kind of call volume. Sometimes it's wise to talk to a tech or sales person before you make a nice size purchase. Other than this I give them a 10 plus. "

2015-07-06

"Really great website. Very east to navigate. Live Chat Customer Services was a pleasure to work with and answered all my questions! Will highly recommend to all my family and friends."

2015-06-30

"Got a replacement screen with frame for a Nexus 5, and am VERY happy. The video does a good job of noting the major steps required. There were a few trickier bits not mentioned on the video (like the fact that the speaker rests in a plastic cradle that's separate from the frame), but it was simple enough to figure out those details. Whole operation took about an hour from start to finish, and the screen is just as bright and clear as the original (albeit without the spiderweb of cracks). The plastic case tool is tougher than it first appears and works well to gently free up the clips inside as well, but I don't expect I'll be able to use it to crack open a lot of other devices. More than enough for this job, though.

In addition, the screen was double wrapped and packed in a small shipping box, meaning that it was far less likely to get broken in transit.

I'm quite happy with the product and the service. "

2015-06-28

"The whole buying experience was really good. I ordered a Galaxy S5 replacement screen and tool kit. Used PayPal and it was shipped the same day. Screen is OEM and fit perfect. Delivery was prompt, in fact arriving earlier than stated. Could not be happier. Really good company to buy from."

2015-06-24

"I have not heard of this company in the past and was looking for a replacement screen for an iPhone 6. They offered a great price and same day shipping. Overall quick and easy shopping experience and great support to go along with it. Would recommend to all."

2015-06-22

"Very fast delivery, was very satisfied with the information provided and the product quality"

2015-06-15

"The item I order was the wrong item. I was only given a partial refund because they charge a 20% restocking fee.

I will no longer do business with this company. "

2015-05-20

"This is an excellent company, they really strive to be the best. I appreciate how quickly they ship out their products. Glad to do business with them.

FIX ALL CELL
Ogden, UT"

2015-05-20

"Everything came as expected, tool worked as intended and screen was good quality. "

2015-05-16

"*They do Repairs too!* - Spoke to an awesome lady on the phone who quoted me what it was going to cost me to get my devices fixed and answered all my questions. I sent in my iPad 3 and my s4 on a Monday and it was done by Wednesday! They shipped it to me and I had all my devices back and in excellent working condition by Friday of the same week! I am telling all my friends to repair their stuff here, these guys know what they are doing!"

2015-05-15

"I'd be shopping around and doing research on replacing the LCD screen on my Samsung Galaxy IV and ran into this site. I saw an option on ebay for much cheaper but I was very skeptical about the quality of what I'd recieve. After reading reviews, I saw that Repair Universe sold OEM and that's what made me decide to go ahead and spend the extra money. I am extremely happy that I did..although I didn't fixe the phone myself, the guy in the repair shop was even pleased with the quality. . He said he usually didn't accept customers who brought in their own parts because of liability. . But he would fix mine because he trusted the quality. .i am VERY pleased.. The shipping was fast and I was even able to use a coupon. I will be more than happy to use them again"

2015-04-24

"Ordered a screen with frame and installed with no trouble. Next morning I noticed the screen separating from frame. Contacted RU and they told me to send pics which I did.Then i wad told my options were send old screen back or order a new one and send old one back. Asked if I would be refunded for shipping and told no.
Felt like they should have sent screen and a shipping return label to send the bad screen back. Charge me if I don't send the defective screen back.

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.