Stores > Repairs Universe

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

Cracked LG G2 Screen Be Gone

"Repairs Universe had what I needed. The kit and the tool included in the kit was exactly what I needed and after replacing the screen, it looked flawless and clear just like before."

Great service

"Shipping was quick and the part is fully functional"

Screen

"Bought a new Kindle screen was told it was the correct size aND it was not.. was to much of a hassle to return or exchange so it's just sitting on my counter "

2016-05-19

Well done review

"Thanks for the satisfying sale. I'll be ordering again "

2016-05-19

"ound the part I needed quickly. Shipment came in very well packaged and timely!!"

2016-05-16

No problems

"Delivery was fast and exactly what I ordered . I will be using repairs universe again for all my electronic components parts in the future "

2016-05-14

Battery Received was Defective

"The replacement battery that I received for my iPhone 6 was defective. I had it installed for about 3 days before it began heating up and expanded. Thus the expansion pushed the screen so hard that the front of the phone was coming out on the sides. Luckily I kept my old battery in case something like this would happen, and put it back in the phone before any real damage could take place. I may have received a defective item, but from my own limited experience, I would not recommend this product to anyone. If Repairs Universe could refund my money or send me a non-defective battery that would be appreciated. "

2016-05-11

No regrets

"I bought a charging board from Repairs Universe. It was so easy to install on the Samsung phone that I would recommend them to everyone.
was

2016-05-11

"Order arrived as advertised. Thanks"

2016-05-08

"Item was exactly as described."

2016-05-08

Battery Performance Erratic

"The LG Google Nexus 4 battery I purchased behaves erratically. It takes the expected amount of time to charge up to around 85% and then suddenly jumps up to 100%. The same is true of the discharge behavior. Once unplugged from the charger, the battery will show 100% charge for a few minutes before suddently dropping down to around 85%.

I'm not satisfied that this is a brand new battery but when the shipping cost exceeds the item cost I'm not bothered to return/exchange it.

Bad customer service/mediocre product

"So disappointed! I wish they had a -1 star option. This is pretty long but bear with me... I bought a note for Spen from repairs universe. After I opened the packaging to test the product out, the pen wasn't precise and the writing of the pen was extremely light. When I tried to click something with the pen, it took multiple tries and the force of the hulk to press down on the pen just so it would work. I reached out to repairs universe about this issue. I even sent a comparison picture of how the pen that comes with the phone writes and how the replacement they sent me write. There was a CLEAR difference that their pen was no more than mediocre. When I finally received a reply from a representative, they told me to wait for an email from someone so that I can return the pen but they didn't speak of replacing it or about shipping payments. In that email, it was like they were telling me they'll take it back but I'm out of luck and they can't send me something better or they wont. Not to mention no one ever got back to me. But after how they responded to me as if they didn't care cause they already got my money, I left it alone and never bothered to contact them again. So I got stuck with a shitty pen that has no use to me, at all. I will never buy from here again. I'm so pissed I wasted my money and they didn't even bother to help satisfy me. "

2 pulls and webare cutting

"Installed the new coil and my chainsaw started in 2 pulls!!! Coil was cheaper than a new chainsaw!!
Thanks

worked like a charm

"everything needed was included, worked great."

2016-05-07

they delivered it as described

"Nothing went wrong
On their behalf
But it was my fault that I put the parts in wrong and I saw a spark and by putting it in wrong the phone did not work

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.