• Address: 2505 Anthem Village Drive Ste E373

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10

"Good service, fast delivery "

"The rep was helpful in person. "

"Ok for the price.
I got a iPhone 5s replacement screen and right after I installed I noticed a difference in hue between my other 5s and the 5s with the repair universe screen installed but i didn't mind to much so i continued to use it. After about a week i noticed that my phone fit strange inside the case, like the Digi was raised up higher on the top end of the phone (near the power button) and it was flush at the bottom (around the home button) so i took the case off and to my amazement the Digi is separating from the LCD they are both still working but I do not recommend buying these parts if you are repairing screens professionally or else you will be handing out some free repairs after the screen you installs comes apart.

"I bought a replacement screen for a Nokia 1020 it wasn't cheap at $165 but I took solace in the fact that it was coming form an American company. It took close to two months to come. When I got it I was disappointed that the item was not as pictured on the site. I installed it and could instantly see that the screen was a fake. The blacks were not black and there was light shining out around the edges. Unfortunately I can't post photos here or I would show a side by side comparison with the screen turned off. The difference is easy to see. I wasn't happy but with limited time at least the part worked. Sadly after a few weeks the screen was having problems responding to touch. It got worse over a couple of weeks until it couldn't complete any instruction. In tandem with this the screen became glitchy until it just hung between two actions.

I sent a complaint to the company and after insisting that I had installed it correctly they sent me an 'Exchange Authorization Number' I was told that I had two options.
-Buy another part and send my part back. Then when my return was found to be defective I would be refunded the amount.
-Or send my part back and if it was deemed defective I would then receive a replacement.
I'm glad I opted for the second otherwise I could have spent almost the price of a new phone on two dodge parts.

They came back to me a few weeks after I had sent the screen. "It is the conclusion of our Returns/Exchanges Dept. Manager that the part is not acceptable for a return" "30 day Warranty Expired" they quoted the time that I made the order. Given that It took over 30 days to reach me and the part failed over a month, I had no time to comply with their technicality. The fact they had granted me a return and I paid to send it back was overruled.

I was not told if the part was faulty but I know the answer. All of these parts were faulty from the beginning due to poor quality materials, they had no intention of replacing it with a working part. The old smashed screen is still working.

Interesting to note that on their site they have what looks like a button for 'RU Forums' but you can't click it. It's just for show.

"Ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd"

"Ordered a replacement screen from this company, they sent the wrong one, had to take a picture of it to send it back, they then sent the correct one. That did not correct the issue so I decided to send the tablet in to them for repair. Big mistake. They tell you they will be in contact with you with in 3-4 days, well that didn't happen. I emailed them 3 times with no response. Called and left messages 2 times still no response, so I got on there chat line and they gave me a phone number to call. I called and got someone who told me after 8 days of them having my tablet that the person in charge of my tablet is no longer with the company. A new person was taking over my repair and promised they would call me when they found out what was wrong with it. Well that never happened I had to call them again. After 3 attempts I got a hold of that person and told them I wanted a manager, when she came on the phone she said," do you want us to return your tablet", I said no I would like it repaired. What a thing to say to a customer. All of this time which is a month now , I am told the tablet can be fixed, as the mother board needs replaced. This is not true as I called Asus and it can be replaced. She asked me if I wanted the tablet back it would cost $15 for shipping, and $20.00 for them trying to fix it. This is a $500 tablet. I will never use this company again, they are a rip off and do not know what they are doing. This experience was something I never want to do again ."

"The part we ordered was the right fit. Ordered a screwdriver, didn't realize that one would be included. Would have been nice if that were mentioned in the description."

"Parts I needed were shipped quickly and received in great condition. Very satisfied with Repairs Universe and will use them again when the needed. Thanks"

"The replacement screen I ordered for my iPhone arrived with incorrect connectors and did not fit my phone. I attempted to contact Repairs Universe multiple times by email, since there is no phone number for tech support and the chat line is never online. All of the emails except one went unanswered, and that one was useless, as they did not address the problems I had detailed in my own email. Overall, a huge disappointment and a lesson learned. Never, never buy from these people. If you have problems, you're on your own, as they will not help you."

"Fast shipping and my phone no longer has a cracked screen. Very happy with purchase"

"Ordered a replacement digitizer and tools for iPad 2. It arrived in a few days and I was able to install it myself. Was a little difficult but worth the $40 to do it myself and save the $100 or more it would have taken at a repair store.
I would order from them again.

"I found them helpful and courteous. "

" Everything went well and the video was very helpful all the parts fit and worked perfectly."

"Product did not fit correctly. Shipping fast and price cheap. But at the end of the day it looked like crap. Did not fit at all huge gaps between the screen and the body of the ipod"

"They had almost everything I needed for my repair. Prices are better than the other searches I had made."

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,899 merchant members.