Stores > Repairs Universe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-06-27

Not the greatest customer service experience for me. Quick shipping though.

"The shipping process is the best experience that I had with this company. The item ordered was damaged, and a new item had to be ordered/replaced. The main issue I have with them is their communication process with their consumers. I was not able to get tech help, nor anyone to speak with to help problem solve the repair before having to send the item back. This includes their email, and over the phone contact options. I had to take my part to a repair shop anyway to only discover the part was defective. Then I was charged a restocking fee when I sent the defective item back. They were not very helpful in my situation. I guess this is what happens when you purchase things online. There is a huge lack in genuine customer service. This is what my experience was. "

2016-06-26

Product is great. Instructions could be a bit better

"I found the screen and digitizer to be better than advertised because the adhesive necessary was already pre-applied to the new items. Unfortunately, I did not notice that the adhesive have been attached to the sides of the new digitizer and spent quite a bit of time cutting out some strips before I noticed the clear cellophane covering over the new adhesive. My fault no doubt. I did find better videos of the teardown and repair online then was offered at the website. The video on the website was a teardown but was not in my opinion specific enough. I'm glad others had posted similar videos that were more detailed. In any case, the parts were delivered quickly and they were the correct ones! The quality seemed appropriate. I have already shopped again at Repairs Universe because of the high quality and quick delivery."

2016-06-26

"Parts fit perfectly thanks"

2016-06-25

Will do it again!!!

"I am very satisfied with my order and service. will order from them again..."

2016-06-25

Bad battery - does not have the capacity of a new battery.

"I have been using the battery you sent for several weeks - I dont think it was a good battery. When new, the phone would go for more than a day. now I get part of a day and have to recharge. Very disappointed."

Non working digi

"The digitizer did not work and had to return the phone to manufacturer for replacement"

2016-06-24

"Screen cracked while installing"

Awesome!

"Great product, great service! "

2016-06-21

lg screen didn't work

"I bought a screen for my lg g2 and once I installed it lines appeared on the screen the color was off I was a waste of money"

2016-06-19

No quaranty

"After a few weeks the replacement iphone began 'fogging' randomly during the day. Not sure, but it may be a sign that the screen is headed to a non-functional state. The return policy is a joke, very heavly against returning anything at all. This doesnt say much for the quailty of the product if you cant provide a return for more than 10 days."

This review was modified by trevor_page25 on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

2016-06-19

All good

"No problems, all ok........".......right"

This review was modified by johnkutkowski on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

Fast Shipping, Great quality

"The screen was good as the original and even included tools to help install it. The item also shipped fast."

This review was modified by ecruz483 on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

2016-06-18

"Thank You very much for your selling services"

2016-06-18

"Everything came as ordered. "

2016-06-18

"A very good experience. Would shop with them again."

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,558 merchant members.