• Address: 2505 Anthem Village Drive Ste E373

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Repairs universe has done great things for my company Tech Anatomy and I, Michael always has taken care of us extremely well he has taken care of all my employees that come in with no problem he does a great job , lenny and maria also have taken care of me they are a great team thank very much and I always can count on all of you !"

"These guys are top notch, the quality of the parts is the best
I had purchased the wrong part for my nokia 928 they did the exchange no fuss they were very helpful and friendly I would highly recommend for all your cell part needs. They did not ask me to write this review I felt compelled to after doing business with them.

"I would never use repairs universe again. They scammed me in to sending them my phone. They took three weeks to send it back and it was broke when I got it. they refused to refund my money. I took them to small claims court and won a judgement but they refuse to pay the judgement. I took it to mediation and they still refuse to pay. This has been six months of hell and they are still scammming others. DO NOT USE REPAIRS UNIVERSE."

"USPS sent the part to the wrong home and caused me to be outside the 10 day return policy window. I asked for an exception and they declined even though I was willing to pay for reshipping and restocking. DANGER - THEIR RETURN POLICY IS 10 DAYS FROM ORDER DATE. THUS THEY CAN DELAY SHIPPING AND THUS FORCE YOU AUTOMATICALLY OUTSIDE THEIR RETURN WINDOW."

"I've dealt with many online retailers for cellphone parts, and Repairs Universe is definitely on my list of go-to sites. The customer service rep i spoke with was very helpful, I believe his name was Mark? I mistakingly ordered the incorrect part and they quickly sent me return postage to send it back and order the new part. Will be ordering again"

"I sent my phone in to have a cracked lcd repaired. they replaced the cracked lcd with another screen that did not fit and was literally separating from the phone when i got it back - you could see light coming from all of the edges and it popped off the phone completely if you applied pressure not to mention that the gaps allowed dust in which clouded the edges of the screen as well as the camera!! i sent it back to them but had to negotiate free shipping which they tried to have me pay even though their site warranties their products and services for 30 days. when i got the phone back a second time it was the exact same situation with the product. they told me their techs cleared it and that is the way the product was supposed to be. to this day they have not responded whether they are going to "fix" it a third time."

"First, let me say that the folks I spoke to on the phone (many folks over the course of many weeks) were very kind and always seemed like they were trying to be helpful. But the facts remain — my iphone arrived at their shop for repair of a cracked screen & LCD around April 26. On May 17, the phone arrived back at my house, still broken.

I don't fault them for not being able to fix it — it did suffer pretty bad damage. But I called them every couple days, and it seems that for about a week no one did anything about the phone, and then they put on a new screen and tried to return in to Apple twice, but each time they went there it took them several days to make the appointment. (And while the technician on the phone seemed very sure that Apple would never be able to tell that they had touched the phone, when I eventually was able to take the phone to an Apple store a few hours drive away from me, they were able to figure out it had been tampered with within minutes).

RU did only charge me $10 for the ordeal, which I appreciate. But since they had held the phone for weeks I asked them to overnight it — the agent I spoke with on the phone said he would ask for permission to do that, but apparently he was denied because I received the phone 4 days later! After all the time they wasted you would think they would do me the decency of paying for overnight shipping. Had I received it sooner I could have resolved the issue myself sooner, but that delay pushed me into a busy time of work where I wasn't able to take a day off to go to the nearest Apple store myself for another week.

So the moral of the story is that if you want prompt, responsive repair, look elsewhere.

"I ordered the LCD+Digitizer for my Samsung Galaxy s4, shipping was very fast, two days. After installation I found out the part was defective, called repair universe, spoke with a tech and he sent me a return shipping label and said they would issue a replacement. I received the replacement even before they received the defective part. It was a hassle free issue.Installed the new part and the phone is working perfectly. I will definitely recommend for phone parts and repairs."

"I ordered HTC Flyer Touch Screen Digitizer from Repair Universe and put back to my HTC tablet but still not working and I discuss with the technician and they cannot helping me to solve this problems. Now my HTC tablet still lie down at my room."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-05-2014

RepairsUniverse, Repairs Universe rep has responded

“Dear Yiu,
Thank you for reaching out to us! We have are very sorry that you had a problem with your repair. We would like to do the repair for you and have your device back to you and working by the end of the week.
I have been trying to contact you. I have emailed you and I have called the number you provided.
As this is important to us I will continue to reach out to you so we can repair your tablet for you. Please call 1-866-925-2350 and ask for Lenny or call the number in the email we sent you.
We look forward to repairing your device for you! Every repair a successful repair!
Customer Service”

"Good knowledgeable assistance"

"received the replacement screen in a timely fashion. When i tried to replace the screen the directions offered by the site were well explained, although i could not fix it because the screw driver i was given destroyed the screw notches.i had to take it to a professional to get i fix but with the screen already in my possesion reduced the price of the repair dramaticly from 50 to 20 "

"I had to return what I purchased because it was falsely advertised, they didn't pay it all back, but I went to PayPal and they paid it all back. "

"Did not stand by representatives statements. Representatives not thorough before my orders."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-05-2014

RepairsUniverse, Repairs Universe rep has responded

“Dear FitFireMan,
We have been trying to reach you to resolve any issue you had with your order.
We want to work out a solution that is great for both parties.
Please reply to our email or call the number provided 866-925-2350 and ask for Lenny.
We will continue to try to reach you because solving your concerns is a high priority to us.
Customer Service”

"Product was as described, send quickly and the free guides and video plus pry tool made it easy to fix my iphone 5. Thanks! Will come back."

modified review This review was modified by phil5423 on January 24 2014 02:35:19 PM

"WOW! I wasn't sure of ordering online but Repairs Universe made it sooo easy. The website is awesome and they have lots of products so I was kinda confused, BUT.. they walked me through everything and I am no techie, but my phone is good to go! I would recommend them definitely..from customer service to technical help, they have it all. Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by peacelove on January 22 2014 06:17:17 PM

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.