• Repairs Univers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"The part did not fit correctly, and was poorly crafted. I will attempt to return it"

"Just as advertised. New screen arrived on time and installation video guided me through exactly how to replace it. Very happy with purchase"

"On point, Great Price Great Product!! "

"I was more then satisfied with speedy and safe delivery of my parts. But the parts them selves I'm highly dissatisfied with. When I replaced my battery the battery level on my phone is now stuck at 65% and only changes if I restart it and my phone will randomly shutoff and then turn back on"

"Repairs Universe supplied exactly what I ordered in a timely manner. "

"They sold me exactly what i ordered."

"Kind & Helpful customer service"

"Repairs Universe saved me tons of money getting my screen replaced. They have a ton of selections and the recommended products were really helpful in making sure I had the right tools to complete the job."

"I ordered a replacement digitizer assembly and frame for my Samsung Galaxy S4. I received the part quickly but after 6 months the screen just went black. Everything else with my phone worked (notifications, sound, I could even use the touch screen function and open apps but I couldn't see anything). When I contacted Repairs Universe about my faulty display they unsurprisingly hid behind their terrible 30 day return period excuse. Not all faulty electronic equipment goes out within 30 days. I would have expected a cheaper digitizer and frame to have issues but after I spent $170 on the part this shouldn't have happened. Thanks for letting me rent a faulty part for my phone . "

"The iPhone 5 battery I purchased was defective/damaged upon receipt. Customer service was responsive via email and allowed quick options for return or exchange. "

"A+++++. Great quality products, super fast shipping and awesome customer service. "

"My whole experience with repair universe was wonderful!"

"Everything was awesome!!!! Easy ordering and fast delivery and very simple instructions, made it possible to repair my cell phone without having to buy a new one....

Highly Recommend!!!!!!!!!

"Had everything I ordered and arrived on time. The digitizer and lCD worked great. Instructions were very easy to understand. Will order from them again."

"Good service, fast delivery "

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,905 merchant members.