Stores > Repairs Universe

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10

2017-02-21

Precision repair tool kit hilariously low quality

"The repair kit was such a joke that I was literally laughing the whole time I tried to repair my phone. The spudgers snapped into pieces as I placed the slightest pressure on them. The guitar picks bent and became immediately useless. The blade fell out of the x-acto knife as I lifted it from the tray! All I could do was laugh and just accept that I was scammed. I struggled through the repair was the tools crumbled around me and eventually got my phone back together with the new screen. When all was said and done, my speakers no longer worked, the fingerprint scanner no longer works, and when the device goes into phone mode, the screen goes black and stops working. Oh well, that's what I get for trying to save a buck and repair instead of replace!"

This review was modified by pseudoleucite on February 23 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-02-12

GREAT DEAL!

"This was an easy transaction. I received my parts order quickly and had a great time doing it. This was a bargain! and it came with all the tools and instruction I needed to perform the repairs. Thanks!"

This review was modified by sldavies1 on February 14 2017 09:30:01 PM

2017-02-11

doesn't work

"i recently changed the screen and it went totally black in seconds "

This review was modified by momchillll on February 14 2017 12:15:29 AM

2017-01-30

"Screen arrived quickly, and works fine. The video on how to replace it was clear and helpful. I hope to never need to buy another one, but if I do I'll be purchasing it from this outfit. (My brother has bought three from them so far"

This review was modified by andyman_73701 on February 01 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-01-29

iPhone 5s screen works like a champ!

"I got my new screen quickly and for a great price. All the tools I needed to fix the phone were in the kit, and the phone worked as expected after the repair. I highly recommend repairs universe for replacement screens."

This review was modified by lite_m_finocchiaro on January 31 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-01-27

"The new screen seemed to be more sensitive than the normal screen. I can hold the phone to my ear while talking and it pressing numbers or dialing other people while I'm using it. Then there has been times where it froze up on me for about 15minutes. It also has lines that appears on the screen when I end a call and stay until it switches off."

This review was modified by efisher0726 on January 31 2017 12:02:21 AM

Item was not received!

"I did not receive my item and they did not really help in resolving the issue. I basically paid for something that I never got."

This review was modified by melissaaros0379 on January 31 2017 12:02:16 AM

2017-01-27

Component lasted less than a month before degrading

"The iPhone 6 glass+digitizer I purchased began to separate within weeks of my purchase. This is a common issue with third party repair part, the glue used looses its adhesiveness and the glass seperates from the digitizer and frame assembly. "

This review was modified by jimburke57-29545 on January 31 2017 12:02:11 AM

2017-01-17

Everything I needed

"Very Fast shipping, very quality product, I couldn't be happier!"

This review was modified by jose_rodriguez_unm on January 19 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-01-14

Worked like a charm

"I bought a charging port for my HTC One M8. The old one no longer worked, and the other replacement port from CHINA did not work. I spent less on the port from repairs universe. It was my last effort to fix my phone, and then like a charm it worked. My phone has worked fine since then and I'm very proud of repairs universe. "

This review was modified by jacobphillipnewman on January 17 2017 12:03:13 AM

2017-01-14

Accuracy and Speed

"the item I ordered for my Xperia Z was exactly as described and delivery was faster than expected. Of course, pricing was very economic, an important factor for me. The video instructions on how to disassemble and replace the phone part was extremely useful."

This review was modified by joga_mo2005 on January 17 2017 12:03:06 AM

2017-01-08

Great price and fast delivery

"No surprises. Got exactly what I needed for a great price."

2017-01-05

"Part arrived quickly. Unfortunately, repairing the phone was a lost cause, though. However, the company fulfilled its end of the deal."

2017-01-01

"The first tim e I used this company the customer service WAS great....
Iv been trying for days to contact customer service....I get thru...get a damm recording...refer you to the webpage to leave your ????'s and they will get back to you in several days....they say "its the fastest way"!
So disappointed...

2016-12-31

Moto X Pure Replacement Screen

"Received promptly and exact fit as original. Slight bright spot behind one frame screw. Left it loose to compensate otherwise all was good. Followed ifixit guide with no problems. Already had all tools, tape, etc. Could have got cheaper on eBay but was looking for reputation rather than best price. Would order from them again."

This review was modified by qa1076 on December 31 2016 04:51:42 PM

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,442 merchant members.