Stores > Repairs Universe

Customer service: Rating 2.31/10 2.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10

2016-02-08

saved me money

"phone has been shutting off on its own. Sprint didn't want to research what was wrong with my phone, they just wanted to sell me a new one. when i refused to buy a new one, they told me to call google. google wanted me to mail my phone in and pay $75 just to look at it. decided to order a new battery and hope for the best since i only owed $50 on my phone. battery arrived in a few days. my husband installed it and phone works great. totally worth the $12 we spent"

2016-02-08

From Start to Finish

"Repairs Universe provided excellent service! I needed to order a replacement screen for my phone and Thomas was the gentleman who helped me through the process each call. He is a wonderful sales rep and is very much in tune with what the customer needs. He's also very good for a laugh and an excellent conversation in the process! If you are having any problems with other reps, call around 6pm EST and you'll more than likely get Thomas (I did on 4 separate occasions)."

2016-02-06

"Super fast shipping and item exactly as described."

The right product.

"No confusion. Reasonably priced."

2016-02-06

Great service. Good parts.

"Repairs Universe provided great service. They shipped the screen for my iPod quickly and had good videos and articles to help with the installation."

2016-02-03

Worst customer service

"Beware if you are needing to return anything you will NOT get any help over the phone, they tell you to email then hang up. When you do email they do not always respond. If they send you an RMA, and that's a big IF, they don't tell you till later that 'yeah, it may end up in your spam folder, look for it there' until you're out of the return time limit!!! POOR customer service."

This review was modified by gypsytx on February 03 2016 01:56:52 PM

2016-02-01

Saved my phone!

"Provided everything I needed to fix my phone battery! Easy payment and fast shipping. Would definitely buy again."

2016-01-25

cut rate knock off batterys

"I purchased 2 battery's for my cell phone..this peice of shit stays charged for maybe 8 hours.my original battery still stays chatted for 11 hours.. I want a full refund for these knock off batterys"

2016-01-25

First class service

"I was surprised at how helpful, friendly, and efficient everyone there proved to be. They walked me through the whole process and had my order ready in a matter of minutes. I was very impressed and will use them for all my future orders, as well as, recommend them to everyone I speak to in the future. You have reinstilled my faith in excellent customer service and raised the bar for others. Thank you again for the experience."

2016-01-24

Shipped to the dark side

"Never received order. Maybe this company should upgrade their minimum international shipping choices. "

2016-01-23

LG G4 Replacement Screen

"They were a little more pricey than others but they took PayPal, which I prefer. The replacement screen included LCD, digitizer (touch sense) and frame. The frame had all the little nooks and formed places where the mic, earphone jack, cameras, etc, all fit in. Those items were all held in place with double-sided sticky pieces that were custom cut to fit each component. The replacement unit had 3 of the stickies, but most I had to pull off the old frame and stick down in the new. Of the 3, two were mis-placed and I had to pull them off and place them properly. Other than the sticky hassle, all went well and my broken $500 phone is like new for $100."

Poor customer service

"No response from repair universe, after several attempts. "

Would buy again!

"The next time the wife drops her phone and cracks her screen, I'll definitely buy from Repairs Universe again. Everything was perfect! "

no power battery

"This battery will not hold a charge any better than the original one "

Great Service

"The part I ordered was delivered very fast and was exactly what I needed."

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.