• Address: 2505 Anthem Village Drive Ste E373

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"Repairs Universe did a great job with my orders. I ordered two items. A replacement screen for my Samsung Captivate Glide and adhesive strips.

I had dropped my phone about two years ago, and thought I'd make a big project out of it. Repairs Universe was the ONLY place I could find an instructional video on replacement, and probably one of the cheaper routes. Even though it was cheap, everything was well packaged and delivered within 2 days of ordering.

Not to mention the free safety pry tool. Because it is plastic, it does show wear after a project, but that's its main purpose- to pry things open without having the consistency of metal (that generally damage your systems).

I've repaired circuitry and computers for over 7 years now, and I highly recommend ordering from this company. I wasn't disappointed at all.

Good Job guys!!

"I received exactly what I asked for ... When I asked for it."

"Replacement screen cracked under cold temps"

"I was very satisfied with the service and the product, I will be doing business with you very soon. The instruction and how to install it was easy. You guys are awesome."

"Sent wrong part TWICE. You can look at my order and see how long it took.not a happy camper.."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-24-2014

RepairsUniverse, Repairs Universe rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Again, I apologize for the errors that occurred which led to your dissatisfaction. As I said, although I am unable to change the past we are looking forward to serving you again in the future. We appreciate that you are open to giving us another chance so we are able to provide you with the top-notch service and products we pride ourselves on.”

"That's nice of them to provide one little tool along with the new LCD replacement."

"Very easy to order from and fast delivery"

"good product, on time delivery"

"The part was cheap and it came quickly. It was easy."

"NO estimate and repairs were done to things not broken driving up the price. No negotiation, just pay for it or loose it. Well.... I lost it do to the high price of the repair"

"Order process and shipping were great! replaced the screen and reassembled the phone to find out that the screen has multiple dead spots. I have done what they asked me to do after I put in a repair ticket and am now awaiting a reply to see how we are going to proceed from here."

"I received the parts, and one you tube video later everything was back to normal. Works great!"

"I was nervous ordering from an unknown vendor, but Repairs Universe exceeded my expectations. The part was shipped the same day and arrived on time in perfect condition. The screen assembly was easy to install and is performing exactly like the original.
If I need any parts in the future, I'll go to Repairs Universe first, and I'll send my friends their way, too.

"I ordered a replacement screen from these guys, and they packed it very poorly. It was loose in a box with one layer of bubble tape around it, no other packing. I contacted them and they refused replacement saying that they are not responsible for it. For shipping that cost about $7, I'd expect it to be properly packed. They refused replacement."

"Fast and accurate and good quality."

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,862 merchant members.