Stores > Repairs Universe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

2016-08-22

They never got back to me

"I contacted RU about repairing the charging port on my Samsung Galaxy S6. Filled out the form with all the pertinent information, and never heard back from them. The first contact they made was an email titled "Did Repairs Universe Deliver?" No. No, they did not. I will never attempt to use their services again, and will not recommend them to anyone, and if anyone asks me about them, I will refer them to this review. "

2016-08-22

Great all around

"Had previously bought the same item (iphone screen and digitizer) from a different seller and the quality was terrible, didnt fit right and touch did not work. The one I bought from repairsuniverse worked flawlessly. "

2016-08-21

Item as decribed, Worked well.

"New screen and frame fit well and were relatively easy to install."

Terrible screen

"I was sent a screen that did not work. The box said that once installed I could not return it."

2016-08-19

Repair Universe loves to serve us!

"Best quality parts, amazing customer service. And on top of all the great personal experiences via installing the part and questions I had, the shipping was in mint condition when I got it and also very fast!"

2016-08-19

quick ship, just what I was looking for

"needed to replace heatgun. I like this one it is compact and perfect for the delicate work I do."

Perfect product

"Exactly what was expected"

Got money's worth!

"For only about $120, I got a good temporary screen fix. No Touch ID, but the screen isn't Apple so that's to be expected."

Poor quality...worse customer service

"uOrdered a new screen with digitizer for my phone. Put it together and it broke during normal installation. Poor quality. I contacted the company by email and was told I could return it for credit and they would forward my information to their returns department. I waited a few days and heard nothing. Went on to their online chat and was told the same thing. On my third try my information was forward to the returns department and was told that I could not return it and they would not be issuing a credit. They do not stand behind their product and have very poor customer service. Will never buy from them again. Buyers...beware!!! "

2016-08-18

Fast delivery, quality product

"My order arrived quickly and was well packaged. Everything was as advertised with no surprises or problems. I would not hesitate to repeat this order and I am sure that I will be ordering more from Repairs Universe in the future. It was a pleasure doing business with you."

2016-08-17

iPHONE 6 CHARGING JACK

"Does not work with any original APPLE Iphone charging cables but did work with a certified aftermarket cable."

2016-08-14

I mean I needed it but it's not what I ordered

"Ordered a replacement camera/back cover for my 5X and a glass screen protector "just in case". I got the 5X parts fine but the glass protector, despite being in a box labeled 5X, was for a 6P. I mean, I have a 6P and it's awesome but that's not what I ordered?"

Unbelievably fast delivery.

"Right part, right time, right price!"

2016-08-12

"Outstanding service, order received as advertised, great quality product."

2016-08-12

Glass peeling away from LCD within a day

"Within a day of putting this cheap screen on my phone, the glass started peeling away from the LCD. I expected better from one of the more expensive options on the market. "

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.