• Address: 2505 Anthem Village Drive Ste E373

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

"Generally I am skeptical about using online companies with regards to phone products since there are so many out there and so much fraud and crap product.
I chanced it with Repairs Universe and was very pleased. Apparently, Mega screens are hard to replace and most replacements sold are not actually compatible. My tech had ordered several screens and none of them worked; either it the phone would do nothing or the touch screen would not work. My last resort was online; I used google search and found Repairs Universe and called Customer Service before searching around the site. They sent me to a tech named Robert to get the best advice since he personally has a Mega. Robert was very informative and confident about their product and testing. The screen got to my tech in just a few days and it worked! Could not be happier with the service and the product.

"Outstanding service. These guys go above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied. They are very knowledgeable and capable of just about any repair. Very satisfied, I will use Repairs Universe for all my future electronic repair needs."

"An extraordinary resource for those wishing to "tackle" repairs to their smartphone, or even those wanting to learn as they have an extensive YouTube library from which to refer. Outstanding customer service and order response. Without question, the #1 source for smartphone repair parts."

"Superior parts to other suppliers I used in the past. Quick shipping. Well worth it for OEM replacement. "

"Great service, excellent timing and the product was top notch."

"Since my 1st purchase, Repairs Universe has been great, and I have and will continue to use and refer to others. "

"Not sure whether it's the fault of Repairs Universe or Global Shopex (their international eCommerce partner), but service received was very poor unfortunately.

I went with Repairs Universe because they seemed to offer the best repair kit for a replacement screen for my LG G2.

Was happy to pay a bit more for the screen replacement solution rather than all the Ebay sales available. Delivery to Australia took approximately 6 weeks.

I had to email Global Shopex on a few occasions just to get confirmation that my payment went through and that they received my order. Emailing Repairs Universe was entirely useless because they couldn't even find my order! (They can't track orders through Global Shopex? Go figure....).

Finally received the package, only to find that i received an iPhone 5S screen instead of the LG G2 that I ordered. I get an email a further week later telling me that they don't have any stock of the G2 screen anyway. Also, "due to an "unexpected number of refunds", I'll get my refund on the screen only by the end of the week.

All in all, a very poor experience from both parties and won't deal with them again.

I hope their local service is better.

"Fast delivery, digitizer works perfectly"

"The service and satisfaction with prouduct was great. A bouns was all the documentation they have available to show you how to do the repairs. This comes in handy and includes warning information so you do not damage the device. I will use them again if the need arises for sure ."

"My order did not arrive, and customer service promptly sent out a replacement.
Thanks so much for helping with the order.

"After trying to replace part, I determined that they sent me the incorrect part."

"Both items I bought from them (a screen and a charging port) broke. The charging port was DOA and the screen broke (one single hairline crack directly across the face) 2 days after the 30 day warranty expired, they refuse to do anything about it.

"Quick shipping. Excellent directions on how to install the new screen on my Kindle. Wife and child very happy."

"The part that I got didn't have the apple logo."

"High quality item at competitive price. And thanks for the warning for the possibility of breaking the LCD screen if screws are mislocated."

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.