Stores > Repairs Universe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-09-26

As easy as child's play!

"The kit arrived with everything and was a piece of cake to install!! No issues or problem, phone works like new!!
Thanks

2016-09-25

"received on time, worked fine"

2016-09-25

I got the POWER!

"I was very sad when my cord couldn't charge my PC. I looked all over the web for something affordable and fast; to my very eyes, Repairs Universe was by my side! I quickly found the correct item and I thought the day couldn't get any better, I was so wrong. Along with the promise of fast shipping, I also received a coupon code so that I could get my item even cheaper!! I'm very happy with my purchase and I will definitely use Repairs Universe again! :)"

Repair source

"The folks here were very helpful and prompt. No disappointments."

2016-09-20

Screen worked but not satisfied

"My screen replacement for LG G4 worked but was of subpart quality. It had light leakage on edges that annoyed me. "

Mislead

"So when I originally ordered this product I believed that I was going to receive the item the originally date they had posted which was the upcoming Wednesday moment I ordered it. I was wrong in assuming that when it said the item would be delivered Wednesday because it took two extra weeks to receive the product. The product was shipped to the manufacturer and then whenever they received the item is when they would send out a confirmation email saying they were sending it and that I would receive the item. So just be for warned"

2016-09-20

"thank you great product shipping and has now defaults"

Quick and easy

"My Norwegian adress didn't work smoothly when paying, but was sorted out with your help. Thanks a lot.
Knut

2016-09-20

"Part Fit perfect and works great"

Great Customer Service

"Got help for my order, the correct part ,fast delivery, Thank You "

Unlock your life

"I was very happy to get my phone unlock in such a short time as I tried others and you have to wait 4-5 days. I will surely recommend Repair Universe to anyone"

2016-09-19

Dinky Defective S Pen

"I ordered a replacement S pen for my Galaxy Note 5, and I was very disappointed with what I received. I got an S pen and it looked totally fine! However it is extremely sensitive. If I hold the pen half an inch away from the screen it thinks I'm touching my phone with it. It makes swiping, writing, and typing very hard and those are the main purposes of the S pen. I loved my original S pen and I am very disappointed that my replacement does not live up to the original. It was not worth the price."

2016-09-19

Fast and accurate

"The part I ordered was correct and it was sent and delivered in a timely manner. It arrived days before I expected it. "

2016-09-13

Saved time and money!

"New screen arrived quickly. After I installed it, my phone turned on and worked perfectly like it was never broken!"

2016-09-11

Sux

"Aomething wrong contacted them amd no assistance. Never again"

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.