• Repairs Univers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.30/10 5.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10

"I purchased a 5s replacement screen and it came in what appeared to be good condition. I installed it with only a few minor hiccups. About 3 months after I had installed the new screen, the glass began to separate from the screen behind it. I found it ridiculous that it only lasted for 3 months before it began to degrade. I will more than likely not purchase from this website again."

"I highly recommend Repairs Universe based on my two purchases. High quality parts at a fair price. Order arrived quickly as they are really great about shipping right away. They verify credit card to protect customers from fraud. That tells you how professional they are."

"Was just what I ordered, came quickly."

"The part I ordered was of great quality, and came with some basic (yet much needed and appreciated) tools. The shipping was reasonable and quick.

10/10 would recommend

"The video on YouTube showing how to replace the glass in my phone was very helpful, clear, and easy to understand. I received the replacement glass in good time. Thanks!"

"easy to use, quick delivery, right part. Second time using them and will use them again."

"Ordered screen/digitizer for broken phone. The order arrived promptly. Installed the part and the phone would not work. their tech service was helpful but we were still unable to fix the phone. He sent a Return Merchandise Authorization. We returned the part. They did not say anything for over a week and then said that we returned the part and it had a crack in the screen. We did not return the product with a cracked screen. Even then, a crack in the screen should not have affected the performance. I suspect that this is a standard operating procedure for them.

We have gone back and forth with them and they will not refund our money or exchange the faulty part. We filed a complaint with our card company.

They seem to work well up to the point of having problems. When you have a problem with them, they will not take care of their customer. Looking at their reviews, they seem to have a high number of problems that they did not resolve to the customers' satisfaction. We will not recommend them, nor will we do business with them again. Every product is going to have a few defects. The difference between a good retailer and a bad one are how they handle those occasional problems.

"Came out perfect. Shipped fast, and actually had more materials than I needed, so I'm set for the future as well!"

"Fast and reliable. I would order from them again. "

"really fast delivery time and I received the right part and I'm well satisfied with the price . I will be ordering more parts (probably today)"

"The battery replacement worked for 1 month then it caused the phone to fry out. Confirmed by apple tech and by independent apple repair tech to confirm the Apple Store diagnosis. Had to purchase a new used phone. Bummer"

"great experience replacing screen on iphone 5s. Will recommend to everyone!"

"Good replacement screen. No issues. "

"The part I ordered was crap when it was delivered."

"Materials showed up quickly, in great condition. Screen replacement could have been sent with better/stronger container, but was adequate and arrived undamaged."

Share Repairs Universe's store rating

Repairs Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Repairs Universe is a merchant member
Repairs Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.