• Repair Labs at

Chance of future purchase: --/10
    Shipping & packaging: --/10
    Customer service: --/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

"I sent in my tablet over a month ago. Still zero word from them. Calls and emails have gone un-returned. I would have to assume at this point that my tablet is gone forever. Avoid this company. "

"I had sent a tablet to them for water damage repair. When I printed an order invoice off their website, the ship to address was incorrect. This error caused my tablet to be lost. The company was not remorseful in any way, offered no assistance and to top it off, still went ahead and charged my paypal even though there was no service performed. The only way I was able to recover my money, since emails went unreturned, was to file a claim with paypal. They never responded to the claim and I was eventually refunded my money. Due to the poor level of customer service, I would avoid doing business with them all together. "

This review was modified by IareHughMann on November 25 2014 08:01:38 AM

bigchris's Avatar

Texas

"I placed my order Wednesday May 29th and recieved it Friday May 31st using their free shipping. WOW, that was fast. I purchased an iPhone tool kit, battery, and sync/charge cable. Followed the instructions from the online video to install the battery, and everything works great. Thanks guys, I will definately refer you to my friends!!"

"fast friendly service. I am local so no shipment was required"

"We are thrilled with the speedy and accurate service provided by teh Mt.Vernon (Wichita) location. Curtis rocks!!"

"I stepped on my ipad (original) and my LCD screen was cracked!! Fix-iphones did an awesome job fixing it!! You can't even tell anything happened! The service was awesome. Every time I emailed them for an update on the repair they got back to me ASAP!! I will reccomend this website to everyone that needs a repair done!!"

"Repairlabs fixed my water damage iPhone 4 when everyone else in town said they couldn't. Great service with friendly smiles"

"Hi
Just wanted to share that Fix-iPhones.com took care about my order
Was very quick turn around
Easy to check order there web site
Friendly customer service
Recommend anyone who needs any work on there phone
Great price

"did a great job again. second time they had to fix my phone. did a wonderful job the first time that i had them fix my phone the second time. will hire them again if i break it again... but i hope it doesn't happen again, ya know..."

This review was modified by VL311 on July 18 2012 07:11:55 PM

"I originally found Repair Labs when I had a water damaged iPhone 4S. I sent in the phone and when the phone couldn't be repaired, they shipped it back and refunded my money. I knew then they were a legitimate company. I then got an iPhone 4 with a cracked display and knew exactly who to use. The repair took less than a week and when the iPhone was returned, it looked brand new. Thank you Repair Labs for great, speedy service. I highly recommend them for any phone repair."

"The absolute best service I have ever had with any online company!! Any time I had a question, someone was right there to answer it quickly and happily. I was beyond impressed. As soon as they received my phone in the email they emailed me with the name of the technician who would be working on my phone and even a phone number for his direct line. They fixed my iphone 4 busted screen and it looks brand new!! They also threw in a free charger kit! Would highly recommend this to anyone! Thank you so much Fix-Iphones.com!"

"My iPad did a face-plant onto my tile floor when my 2 year old tried to retrieve it off the counter. I didn't want to spend the money to upgrade to a new iPad 2 so I thought I would give fix-iPhones.com a try. My dad has used them previously to fix my sister's iPad.

Fix-iPhones.com replaced my glass. I appreciated their prepaid shipping label. Their turn around time with ground shipping each way was 2 weeks. The iPad looks and works great. This new glass is slightly thicker than the original which makes the button feel different. I noticed this initially but it is not a big deal. One tiny spot on the LCD was damaged that I had not noticed (my glass was supremely shattered). It would have been nice for fix-iPhones to tell me that before sending it back. But, it is so small that I would not have paid the extra money to fix it anyway. Overall, excellent repair and I would use them again.

"Excellent customer service. They got iphone in the moning - fixed it - then shipped all in the same day. I would recommend this to anyone."

"Great service! They fixed my water damaged iphone 4S and shipped it back to be within a week. As soon as they received my phone in the email they emailed me with the name of the technician who would be working on my phone and even a phone number for his direct line. When I received my fixed phone, they threw in a free charger kit! Would highly recommend!"

"Our iphone had un unfortunate incident where it began heating up considerably and the screen went black, and would no longer charge or turn on.

My wife had about 1000 images and videos, that of course had not been backed up. We sent in the phone to Fix-Iphones.com, and received a call shortly after they received it. With a new battery the phone seemed to work, but it was determined that the logic board was messed up, and that the phone would continue to devour batteries.

The technician was able to copy all pictures and video off the phone, and sent me a cd with the contents. Having no further use for the phone, we let them keep the phone for parts, and got the cd at no extra charge.

I am the cell phone administrator (among other duties) at my company, I will be defitely sending employees with iphones to these guys. Service was quick and incredibly friendly. I did expect that they would be experts, I didn't expect the superb customer service experience.

Share Repair Labs at Fix-iPhones.com's store rating

Repair Labs at Fix-iPhones.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Repair Labs at Fix-iPhones.com is not a merchant member
Repair Labs at Fix-iPhones.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!