Stores > RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

Very helpful

"I have a 04 mercedes e320 and this service has been a lifesaver. It helps with all the aspects of doing service to diagnosing issues with my car! I wasnt able to find this anywhere else! Saved me thousands of dollars in repair cost. highly recommend this product. Very reasonable price for what you get."

2017-09-09

perfect repair source

"It was very helpful for my shop .

2017-08-11

Awesome reseller! Recommended to all...

"Very good re seller providing an awesome experience. Very in depth manuals that really tell you everything you need to know. I would highly recommend."

2017-08-07

Just what I was looking for

"I could not find a manual for my 2008 LandRover LR2 SE. I found this site + it seems to have everything I need: diagrams, part #'s, a place to order from, torque specs, clearly identified exploded diagrams, easily navigable interface and only $19.99/yr. I'm very happy with my purchase.

-Mark

springield, oregon
2017-08-06

The Best

"I like using this site for all my car repairs. It gives me in depth information. "

2017-07-22

Excellent for DIY work!

"I have used this several times now, and have loved it everytime, thanks again."

2017-07-13

Excellent source for DIY's and professionals

"In repair surge you can easily access the information you need to fix your car.
straightforward and user friendly.

2017-06-17

Repair Surge is the way to go for the at Home Mechanic

"I was looking for bolt torque specs for my son in laws Monte Carl when I came across RepairSurge. It has a comprehensive list of all parts, specs, diagrams, procedures and much more. It has even helped me decide which procedures I want to hire our. I just added my third vehicle to my subscription. This small investment has helped me save well over a thousand dollars in the last 6 months. I highly recommend to anyone."

2017-06-05

Great idea

"Great service, really handy to have access to all info regarding my car aswell as direct links to car parts for sale online although catered for US Market, but none the less very good "

2017-06-05

Repair Surge

"I have a Ford E450 super duty and could not find a repair manual any where except for Ford and they wanted a huge amount of $ to buy. This web site gives me all the info I need at a good price."

2017-05-21

better than haynes

" it is way better than haynes books you all show everything ans explain it so much better than anyone thank u so much ..."

2017-05-17

Great access once I got my activation code

"I used paypal to pay the fee. The fee went through but I didn't wait long enough for the serial to come through. I emailed the support group and Randy sent me the code directly and voila, I had my access.

Thanks
Brent

2017-05-08

the best repair manual

"checked power loos on powered mirror, heated seat,door ajar warnings.used diagram from the manual and traced intermittent groung at driver door module connector.replaced module, controls working perfectly"

2017-05-05

The best repair manual site for your automible!

"very easy to locate the right manual. lots of pictures and diagrams."

2017-03-08

Worked for me!

"I was looking for a cheap repair guide to fix a clutch slave cylinder on my 07 Saturn Ion. I didn't want to spend $30 on the book since I'm planning on selling it as soon as it's fixed. On these cars, the whole transmission has to come off to get to the slave cylinder, and they were able to give me step-by-step instructions and diagrams to remove this and get the job done. Only issue I had is that they didn't give me the option to select my specific model (Level 2 4dr) just gives me the option of the Redline/Supercharged 2.0 (different engine) but gives me the option to select different engines and transaxle in the categories. "

Share RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing's store rating

RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing is not a merchant member
RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!