"This product sucks! See other reviews here. A backdoor link to Autozone which is FREE from them. DO NOT BUY! They won't refund your money."

modified review This review was modified by JC1974 on July 12 2013 12:32:12 PM

"Crappy product, brought on tradebit.com

1. got a key to a website, not a software as they claim.

2. missing info, pictures on the manual.

3. found here that what they use is a backdoor to the database available free at autozone

4. Contacted them, got the roundaround thing... tradebit refunded me at least!

modified review This review was modified by Patrick275544 on April 26 2013 07:30:23 AM

"Just wasted $15, could not access the manual and the "customer service" was non-existent. Sent repeated emails to Justin justin@repairsurge.com with no response. Even tried the to get assistance from TradeBit, host site, with no satisfaction.

Complete waste of time and money, STAY AWAY!

"Was not satisfied, at all, with the product. It came with a satisfaction guarantee or your money back. I requested a refund but did not receive one."

"It advertises that you will never need to buy another repair manual again, which is a joke. It only covers the most basic of stuff, definitely does NOT cover any vehicle specific information. It's a good learning tool only if you have no basic concept of anything mechanical. If you are looking to fix your car, or a specific issue with your vehicle, this is NOT for you. In the places where vehicle specific information was supposed to be, there were only links to the web to BUY parts, and some of those links didn't work either. NOT worth the money, and I immediately got a refund. Waste of my time. But if you are a complete mechanical newbie, this does explain in detail how stuff works."

"wasn't as fast getting access, but for money, it has a lot worth waiting for."

"Did not get link to direct download."

"i feel I was mislead about the product.I knew about the autozone site which you only provide a link to and that was the most useful tool"

"I ordered the product and the download does not work !! I want my money back !! ... VERY DIS-SATISFIED !!!
John H Estes, III
johnestesiii@yahoo.com

"It's very helpfull & solve most of the prblems I have.

Best regards.

"After joining hands with RepairSurge I could be able to resolve various issues related to my Hyundai Accent Car. Further, the matter provided in the software made me aware of the various Technical, Electrical specifications which would be very useful in future."

"The software did not install initially. A resubmittal from the manufacturer resulted in a program that did not run. The third try was identical to the second with questions about my operating system. I have spent several hours and quite a bit of time diagnosing the problem, and I still have no functional program."

"I bought this crap from Don Corleone that promised (No more repair manuals ever for me) This would cover everytning. Big worsds, and what I got was general crap, link to a Vehicle-Specifis Steps, Auto Repair Reference Center (ARRC) that does not exists (HTTP 404 Not found) probable piratacess from the start that was closed down and some (Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Series) that I doubt anyone is allowed to sell.
The rest is just crap, awalable to eweryone and loocks like it was compiled by Henry Ford.
This is just another ripof and I have demanded refounds and promised to delete this crap from my PC, no responce.
This should be for free and less promised and if anyone, the sellers of parts and manuals pay this gangsters for theyr work.
I don´t need them to tell me to kontact specialist for almost $ 20,- I already know that and that is the only thing that makes sence in this sceem.

modified review This review was modified by saevarrj on January 30 2013 11:21:20 PM

"Program does not work. I sent 3 total emails. I did everything that was suggested. It still does not work. I sent another email, no response yet. Would like refund."

"It didn't have detailed information for the Jeep Grand Cherokee I was working on. "

RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing is not a merchant member
RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!