Stores > RepairClinic.com Inc
  • RepairClinic.co

Phone 7:00am to Midnight, 7 days. Counter 7:00am to 7:00pm, 7 days. Eastern Time Zone
      800-269-2609
      customerservice@repairclinic.com
      800-269-2609

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review RepairClinic.com Inc by clicking a star below.
2017-07-04

Excellent Customer Service

"After ordering a dishwasher part, it turned up broken, thanks to the courier company. I contacted RepairClinic and they replaced it, free of charge, no questions asked. I was greatly impressed at how quickly and easily they took care of this for me."

2017-06-30

Inconvenient

"So in order to return an item and pay for shipping twice and only get back the amount of the product. I think that is a complete rip off. Might as well just keep whatever you planned to return. Terrible and inconvenient."

2017-04-26

Sent the wrong part

"Ordered a simple part for my leaf blower. They sent the wrong one, and then proceeded to tell me I had to pay shipping both ways to get a refund. Very rude and did not try to remedy the situation. Beware of this company. "

2017-02-11

Wrong Part in Ziplock Bag

"I ordered 2 parts for my dryer, a belt and idler pulley. They were listed as OEM original parts. Shipping was very slow. The belt I received was the wrong part tossed in a ziplock bag...really? The pulley was correct. I chatted with customer support the day I got it as was told they had the correct one in stock and would expedite the shipping but I'd have to wait 24 hours for them to address the issue. After 24 hours I never was contacted so chatted again and told them I wanted a refund. I had to fight but got the refund for the part and the shipping. I'll never use them again.

I just checked a week after leaving a review on the part they sent me and they deleted my review. Their reviews can't be trusted on the site.

Believe all the bad reviews...Repair Clinic is not reliable.

2016-11-20

Crappy Customer Service

"I ordered a part and paid for 2 day shipping. They did not ship the next day, they only created a shipping label that day. The "Live Chat" customer service reps "****" I think they must talk to multiple people at one time, because I would really hat to think that they are that stupid that it takes them that long to respond, but then who knows. My advice it find another company to deal with, because they will definitely cheat you out of money."

2016-08-07

Will ship next day,six weeks later

"Ordered a part July 5th and was told would be there in 10 days. Got two update emails declaring early August. I called and got no satisfaction. They wanted me to cancel my order and order a similar part but different voltage. I said send it and when it COMES and works I will cancel order . They refused. Got another email August 7th declaring it would ship the 17th( same old story). I ordered from another company and cancelled order. They appear to not stock items but are a second part distributor and treated this customer in a very unsatisfactory manner. "

2016-04-11

Lies and more lies, go to another company for parts there are plenty.

"This place is very disorganized and that led to them messing up my order. I only received on of the parts I need. Then they told me they were out of stock when I called them. I told them I needed the parts, thats why I paid for expedited shipping. He eventually agreed to cancel the order and refund the full order including shipping. They said they didn't want the part back. So, I called back after about two weeks. Now they say they need the parts back-I only received one (second one is ?) and I will only be refunded the cost of the part not the expedited shipping. So, they said one thing then changed their minds, but they never were going to tell me? How would I know. So, now I am disputing the two charges on my AMEX. Find another company, it took me seconds to order from the other I company I went with. It was about the same price. Not mentioning the company because I don't want people to think this is an ad for them."

2015-11-06

"Ordered a few hood fan filters which nobody carries it locally. Items came in a huge box with good protection. Price is very good. It was shipped the next day and arrived pretty fast by Purolator from USA to Canada. Transaction was smooth, everything works good and good quality filters. Highly recommended. Will order more in the future."

2015-10-14

"Received a defective product. Contacted customer service to no avail. Website includes misleading content and false advertising repair videos. Avoid this company at all costs."

2015-09-21

"Ordered parts for my lg refrigerator. The packing and shipping were phenomenal. Very satisfied with price and service. "

2015-09-19

"Shipped on time, genuine Whirlpool parts, great prices, will order from them again. I Also used their You Tube "repair clinic" videos to repair my washing machine it wasn't super easy but I'm sure I saved a few hundred dollars doing it myself."

2015-03-31

"Very dissatisfied experience. Not my first purchase but very likely last one. Shipping and customer service is very poor. Ordered the product in the evening of March 25/2015 so expected shipping was March 26. For Canada there are two options -Purolator Puropost and Purolator Courier. I chose Purolator Courier-it is more expensive and delivery date was March 27- March 31 because of the weekend. The other option, Purolator Puropost delivery date was April 1 or 2. On March 27 i received e-mail with 16 digit tracking # from Repair-clinic. When i tried to track the shipment, the purolator said it is not their tracking #, they even went above (very helpful) and told me the tracking # is canada post tracking #. Right away i sensed something is wrong, so i called Repair-clinic customer service. I nedded explanation, why my tracking # is canada post #. Received no explanation, just that the part was sent on March 26. Also, when trying to track the shipment, there was no info until March 30 afternoon. I called the costomer service few more times on March 30 , and each time was assured the package will be delivered on March 31, and to call them if the package is not delivered before or on March 31. Today is March 31. My shipment is in transit and expected date of delivery is April 2/2015.
-no explanation on what went wrong
-Was it sent with Puropost instead of Courrier
-how come it ended up being shipped by canada post
-was it sent on March 27 instead March 26
-slow response from customer service
-with faster response, could the shipping be changed or corrected
-a lot of questions and no answers

2015-02-21

"These guys did a great job. My hot surface igniter on my furnace burned out on a Thursday night, and it was getting chilly. Repair clinic had the part, and I could get it by Saturday delivery overnight. The best Amazon could do was Tuesday morning. They came through. Part installed, and worked as advertised. These guys are the best."

2015-02-20

"This company puts information and possibility in the hands of the consumer and paves the way for a more fair and sustainable merchant model. Their product is high quality and customer service is unbeatable. Bookmark this page for all your repair needs"

2015-01-25

"I ordered a replacement part for a refrigerator from RepairClinic based on their "Highly Rated" status on ResellerRatings. RepairClinic offers very competitive pricing, when you factor in the low prices charged for shipping. They have an exceptional website that makes doing business with them extremely easy and I quickly found the part I needed. During checkout, I was presented with several shipping options, with the cost and expected delivery times clearly specified for each. I selected the least expensive option, with a delivery date of January 27-28. My order was completed on January 20 at 6:39 pm and I immediately received a confirmation email. To my surprise, I received another email at 8:00 pm advising me that my order had already been shipped and providing a tracking link. To my delight, I received my order on Saturday, January 24, at least three days ahead of schedule! Unlike their competitors, RepairClinic had packed my order with great care, in a box -- not an envelope -- with ample padding material. The part was a pristine, genuine factory part. This is one of the very finest businesses I have ever had the pleasure of patronizing. RepairClinic is highly recommended."

Share RepairClinic.com Inc's store rating

RepairClinic.com Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RepairClinic.com Inc is not a merchant member
RepairClinic.com Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!