RepairClinic.com Inc Reviews - repairclinic.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 9,060 reviews

RepairClinic.com Inc is not a merchant member
RepairClinic.com Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (9,072)

"OEM parts and great prices, fast shipping (2 days to my door via FedEx Ground) at reasonable prices. They also provide how-to videos for most of the repair parts they sell. VERY happy with my purchase and I will use them again."

"Product came promptly and was an exact fit! I had wrecked my neighbors late model tractor with some heavy/fast use one day and was able to have in back in working order in no time!"

"I send my lawn mover for fixing some technical issue. I found this site very professional and on time service. Much appreciated their on time effort."

"I could not be happier with my experience. Wednesday 11/20/13 I had a useless refrigerator. I was able to diagnose the issue online and I took a chance and ordered a main control board and evaporator fan motor. The main control board solved the problem and I just received excellent customer service on the return. FANTASTIC experience. I highly recommend utilizing this vendor! I see a question below asking if ReairClinic.com asked me to write the review. Answer: No. I asked the support person where I should provide positive feedback because I wanted the next person like me to have feedback they might trust and he gave me resellerratings.com"

Rating 6/103/5

"Your instruction video for replacing the knob showed the installer turning the GE Dryer timer knob in both directions when putting on machine. I did that and now the knob has too much play in it. I don't know for sure where the knob is actually set. The part is a GE Dryer Timer knob."

"Parts arrived quickly and as advertised. Will do business with them again."

"I ordered the partsto repair my dryer,which were shipped quickly in February 2013. I procrastinated till November 2013 due to the fact I have never fixed an applience in my life. I watched video on how to fix my dryer using this part on Repairclinic.com. I followed all instructions from video which were very good and easy. Can't believe it ,my dryer is working awesome now. Must say pretty proud of myself. I would and will recommend this website from now on. Can't wait to fix something else :) "

"turned out my dishwasher was packed away in the wrong box and only recently did i finally get it out to find i had ordered the wrong parts. I t was a whirlpool not a G.E. mY wife made me order the parts from somewhere else she was so mad to be without her dishwasher for so long. I have the parts you sent me, I don't know if we can do something like a return or not. I know it's been awile, I looked back through my deleted mail to find this re view page."

"Ordered a replacement part for our vacuum cleaner at 4:30 PM on a weekday, and it was shipped that evening. Arrived about a little less than a week later (they used Fedex for shipping) and was exactly as described. Hard to find part (manufacturer no longer carried it), and their pricing was the best found. Shipping prices are definitely reasonable, but it would be nice if they offered USPS shipping for smaller lightweight items. The transit time would be shorter and the costs slightly less. Definitely would recommend buying from them, and if I need replacement parts I will check them out first."

"Parts were perfect and as advertised. They arrived on time, just wished they could have installed it too :-)"

"Easy to follow instructions to fix my dryer and great shipping and returns. One of the best companies I have ever worked with."

Rating 8/104/5

"Very happy with my order. Good job at helping me. Great Customer Service."

"I could not use the part I ordered and they refunded the purchase price right away. Unfortunately, they would not refund the shipping, which was greater than the cost of the part. "

"The charger I ordered worked as expected, and prices were much better than elsewhere online."

"I bought a dryer motor because the repairman said mine was burned out. I gave ReapirClinic the dryer information and they replied the next day with the info on the one I should order. Order it, got it within 3 days on cheapest shipping method. Installation instructions were very easy to follow. Installed motor, dryer still didn’t work. Figured I must not have installed it correctly. Called repair man again; opps!! It wasn’t the motor after all, it was the timer. Decided to cut my loss and buy a new dryer. RepairClinic gave me a full refund on the motor, no questions ask. They will be my 1st choice the next time I need another repair item. "