Stores > RepairClinic.com Inc

• Address: 48600 Michigan Ave
    • Contact: customerservice@repairclinic.com
    • Phone: 800-269-2609
    • Customer Support: 800-269-2609
    • Business Hours: Phone 7:00am to Midnight, 7 days. Counter 7:00am to 7:00pm, 7 days. Eastern Time Zone

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered a few hood fan filters which nobody carries it locally. Items came in a huge box with good protection. Price is very good. It was shipped the next day and arrived pretty fast by Purolator from USA to Canada. Transaction was smooth, everything works good and good quality filters. Highly recommended. Will order more in the future."

"Received a defective product. Contacted customer service to no avail. Website includes misleading content and false advertising repair videos. Avoid this company at all costs."

"Ordered parts for my lg refrigerator. The packing and shipping were phenomenal. Very satisfied with price and service. "

This review was modified by Chefcarl1 on September 21 2015 10:08:22 AM

"Shipped on time, genuine Whirlpool parts, great prices, will order from them again. I Also used their You Tube "repair clinic" videos to repair my washing machine it wasn't super easy but I'm sure I saved a few hundred dollars doing it myself."

This review was modified by kinderio on September 19 2015 04:13:36 PM

"Very dissatisfied experience. Not my first purchase but very likely last one. Shipping and customer service is very poor. Ordered the product in the evening of March 25/2015 so expected shipping was March 26. For Canada there are two options -Purolator Puropost and Purolator Courier. I chose Purolator Courier-it is more expensive and delivery date was March 27- March 31 because of the weekend. The other option, Purolator Puropost delivery date was April 1 or 2. On March 27 i received e-mail with 16 digit tracking # from Repair-clinic. When i tried to track the shipment, the purolator said it is not their tracking #, they even went above (very helpful) and told me the tracking # is canada post tracking #. Right away i sensed something is wrong, so i called Repair-clinic customer service. I nedded explanation, why my tracking # is canada post #. Received no explanation, just that the part was sent on March 26. Also, when trying to track the shipment, there was no info until March 30 afternoon. I called the costomer service few more times on March 30 , and each time was assured the package will be delivered on March 31, and to call them if the package is not delivered before or on March 31. Today is March 31. My shipment is in transit and expected date of delivery is April 2/2015.
-no explanation on what went wrong
-Was it sent with Puropost instead of Courrier
-how come it ended up being shipped by canada post
-was it sent on March 27 instead March 26
-slow response from customer service
-with faster response, could the shipping be changed or corrected
-a lot of questions and no answers

This review was modified by Djole73 on March 31 2015 09:34:01 AM

"These guys did a great job. My hot surface igniter on my furnace burned out on a Thursday night, and it was getting chilly. Repair clinic had the part, and I could get it by Saturday delivery overnight. The best Amazon could do was Tuesday morning. They came through. Part installed, and worked as advertised. These guys are the best."

This review was modified by msmith134 on February 21 2015 02:15:47 PM

"This company puts information and possibility in the hands of the consumer and paves the way for a more fair and sustainable merchant model. Their product is high quality and customer service is unbeatable. Bookmark this page for all your repair needs"

This review was modified by pskidt on February 20 2015 05:56:53 AM

"I ordered a replacement part for a refrigerator from RepairClinic based on their "Highly Rated" status on ResellerRatings. RepairClinic offers very competitive pricing, when you factor in the low prices charged for shipping. They have an exceptional website that makes doing business with them extremely easy and I quickly found the part I needed. During checkout, I was presented with several shipping options, with the cost and expected delivery times clearly specified for each. I selected the least expensive option, with a delivery date of January 27-28. My order was completed on January 20 at 6:39 pm and I immediately received a confirmation email. To my surprise, I received another email at 8:00 pm advising me that my order had already been shipped and providing a tracking link. To my delight, I received my order on Saturday, January 24, at least three days ahead of schedule! Unlike their competitors, RepairClinic had packed my order with great care, in a box -- not an envelope -- with ample padding material. The part was a pristine, genuine factory part. This is one of the very finest businesses I have ever had the pleasure of patronizing. RepairClinic is highly recommended."

"Ordered a small part which was shipped and lost by Fed Ex. Repair Clinic unresponsive to several "chat" requests for replacement. Ended up ordering replacement from competitor who shipped it same day.
Apparently small orders don't matter to Repair Clinic.

"I bought an oven glass cooktop from repairclinic.com. Got it in 3 days in perfect condition and I'm from Montreal Canada and they ship from Michigan. The price was the best I could find on the Internet.
I am really satisfied.

"Repair Clinic is by far THE BEST COMPANY I have ever used online! This is the third time I have ordered a part from them. I used their repair help section to figure out what part I needed and followed the instructions in the video. It was as easy as 1-2-3!! And their customer service is EXCELLENT also. I had to contact them via online chat about my order and they are professional, courteous, knowledgeable and prompt! They resolved my problem immediately. I am a 60 year old woman and because of Repair Clinic, I have been able to repair my washing machine twice and my refrigerator by myself! Saved me a lot of money that I would have had to pay an appliance repair company. On a scale of 1 - 10 I would rate them a 15+. Thanks Repair Clinic!"

"Excellent store. I ordered replacement pump for my pressure washer for very competitive price. it came very well packed. Now my pressure washer is working again for $70, instead buy new one for almost $300 - which was my first idea"

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I can't begin to tell you how happy we are with Repair Clinic services. We received the correct part and saved some Big Money repairing ourselves. The video's gave me the Knowhow to complete the job and no Outside Service Company was needed. Less than 20 dollars with shipping and the unit has been working again for months. A happy wife is a happy life. Yes, the wife is happy again... Once again, thanks for your great service."

"This was my first time to take on a major appliance repair. Our dryer was turning but no heat was being generated. A web search turned up repair clinic.com. I put in our model number and the part and video came up. I also searched their BBB rating which was excellent. The part was shipped on time and the video was excellent and easy to follow. I saved at least $250 by doing it myself. I would highly recommend this site to anyone "

This review was modified by Gcstolowski on July 29 2014 05:28:33 PM

"Absolutely loved my experience with RepairClinic.com. I had a repairman (not related to this company) come look at the ice maker in my Kenmore Refrigerator and he charged me $79 to tell me it was shot and quoted me $350 to fix it. I simply refused to believe that it would cost that much and started searching the internet. I found this company and their generous return policy and thought I had nothing to lose in trying to replace it myself. The part was projected to be delivered in less than a week and actually arrived 2 days early. It was packaged well and in a matter of 20 minutes I had the part out of the box and installed in my freezer. $112.50 later I have a bin full of ice and could not be happier! I would highly recommend this company!"

This review was modified by mandak1014 on July 23 2014 11:43:47 AM

Share RepairClinic.com Inc's store rating

RepairClinic.com Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RepairClinic.com Inc is not a merchant member
RepairClinic.com Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!