• Address: 48600 Michigan Ave
    • Contact: customerservice@repairclinic.com
    • Phone: 800-269-2609
    • Customer Support: 800-269-2609
    • Business Hours: Phone 7:00am to Midnight, 7 days. Counter 7:00am to 7:00pm, 7 days. Eastern Time Zone

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"Ordered a small part which was shipped and lost by Fed Ex. Repair Clinic unresponsive to several "chat" requests for replacement. Ended up ordering replacement from competitor who shipped it same day.
Apparently small orders don't matter to Repair Clinic.

"I bought an oven glass cooktop from repairclinic.com. Got it in 3 days in perfect condition and I'm from Montreal Canada and they ship from Michigan. The price was the best I could find on the Internet.
I am really satisfied.

"Repair Clinic is by far THE BEST COMPANY I have ever used online! This is the third time I have ordered a part from them. I used their repair help section to figure out what part I needed and followed the instructions in the video. It was as easy as 1-2-3!! And their customer service is EXCELLENT also. I had to contact them via online chat about my order and they are professional, courteous, knowledgeable and prompt! They resolved my problem immediately. I am a 60 year old woman and because of Repair Clinic, I have been able to repair my washing machine twice and my refrigerator by myself! Saved me a lot of money that I would have had to pay an appliance repair company. On a scale of 1 - 10 I would rate them a 15+. Thanks Repair Clinic!"

"Excellent store. I ordered replacement pump for my pressure washer for very competitive price. it came very well packed. Now my pressure washer is working again for $70, instead buy new one for almost $300 - which was my first idea"

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I can't begin to tell you how happy we are with Repair Clinic services. We received the correct part and saved some Big Money repairing ourselves. The video's gave me the Knowhow to complete the job and no Outside Service Company was needed. Less than 20 dollars with shipping and the unit has been working again for months. A happy wife is a happy life. Yes, the wife is happy again... Once again, thanks for your great service."

"This was my first time to take on a major appliance repair. Our dryer was turning but no heat was being generated. A web search turned up repair clinic.com. I put in our model number and the part and video came up. I also searched their BBB rating which was excellent. The part was shipped on time and the video was excellent and easy to follow. I saved at least $250 by doing it myself. I would highly recommend this site to anyone "

modified review This review was modified by Gcstolowski on July 29 2014 05:28:33 PM

"Absolutely loved my experience with RepairClinic.com. I had a repairman (not related to this company) come look at the ice maker in my Kenmore Refrigerator and he charged me $79 to tell me it was shot and quoted me $350 to fix it. I simply refused to believe that it would cost that much and started searching the internet. I found this company and their generous return policy and thought I had nothing to lose in trying to replace it myself. The part was projected to be delivered in less than a week and actually arrived 2 days early. It was packaged well and in a matter of 20 minutes I had the part out of the box and installed in my freezer. $112.50 later I have a bin full of ice and could not be happier! I would highly recommend this company!"

modified review This review was modified by mandak1014 on July 23 2014 11:43:47 AM

"Ordered a hard to find part for my AC heat pump. It was backordered and took a month to get to me but their website kept updating the status until one day it didn't. I contacted them and they let me know it was being processed so I should have it at the beginning of the week. The part came in just as they said and it was a perfect fit. I went online to look for a different part and noticed that the price on the part that I had just received had dropped in price by almost $40! I contacted them via live chat and was told that yes the price had changed but they would give me a refund. I am very happy with my purchase and highly recommend them."

modified review This review was modified by bigtedrx on June 24 2014 09:22:52 AM

"I bought two items weighing approx 4 oz ( a v-belt and a 6inch plastic standoff) from these guys on a Friday. The cost was 25 dollars. I opted for the 6 dollar shipping for a total of 31 dollars. And although it was shipped out on Friday IT TOOK EIGHT ^#*ING DAYS TO ARRIVE. That's right-- 8 DAYS ---- IT WASNT DELIVERED TILL SATURDAY---8 DAYS LATER. I have ordered things from China AND HAVE RECEIVED THEM QUICKER!!!!!!

When I called after 7 days wondering WTF I was curtly told by some snotty female rep that I had chosen the postage method of 6 dollars and therefore IT WAS MY FAULT FOR NOT CHOOSING THE 30 DOLLAR SHIPPING CHARGE. I was then hung up on, upon my calling back another rep stated that a manager would call-- THEY NEVER DID CALL!!!!!!

I have a repair business and I order ALL THE TIME from other sites and have NEVER had to wait more that a few days to have my order arrive.

I will never use these slow and snotty turds again. There are many more parts houses out there that deliver within days FOR THE SAME SHIPPING FEE -- BUY FROM THEM INSTEAD.

modified review This review was modified by zackzelmo on June 17 2014 09:31:28 PM

"I highly recommend this company. I am a stay at home mother of 3 and I successfully repaired our older model Kenmore washing machine with the help of the sites instructional video. The detail in the video was perfect and easy to understand. I had the washer switch changed out in less than 30 minutes. I paid a forth of what it would've cost us to get a Sears repairman out. So I'm not only proud of myself, but pleased with repairclinic.com."

modified review This review was modified by Paintedhands12 on May 11 2014 11:49:03 AM

"OEM parts and great prices, fast shipping (2 days to my door via FedEx Ground) at reasonable prices. They also provide how-to videos for most of the repair parts they sell. VERY happy with my purchase and I will use them again."

"Easy to find the parts I needed. Ordered & received them promptly. No problema."

modified review This review was modified by desertmetzger on April 15 2014 09:52:12 PM

"Product came promptly and was an exact fit! I had wrecked my neighbors late model tractor with some heavy/fast use one day and was able to have in back in working order in no time!"

"I send my lawn mover for fixing some technical issue. I found this site very professional and on time service. Much appreciated their on time effort."

"I could not be happier with my experience. Wednesday 11/20/13 I had a useless refrigerator. I was able to diagnose the issue online and I took a chance and ordered a main control board and evaporator fan motor. The main control board solved the problem and I just received excellent customer service on the return. FANTASTIC experience. I highly recommend utilizing this vendor! I see a question below asking if ReairClinic.com asked me to write the review. Answer: No. I asked the support person where I should provide positive feedback because I wanted the next person like me to have feedback they might trust and he gave me resellerratings.com"

RepairClinic.com Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RepairClinic.com Inc is not a merchant member
RepairClinic.com Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!