Remotesandkeys.com Reviews - remotesandkeys.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.30/10 117 reviews

Remotesandkeys.com is a merchant member
Remotesandkeys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"I received my order on time and at the very best price. "

"This order was on backorder for atleast a month. I canceled the order because it was taking to long fill the order"

"quick shipping and just what I needed! Thank you!"

"Keys arrived quickly and all necessary instructions were included in the package. Pricing was also better than some other websites I looked at. Thanks!"

"Some confusion regarding returns. Was told they would send a return label and then told they don't do that. Product was only $6.50 but shipping cost $3.99. To return it would not be worth it for another $2-3 or more... customer service could use improvement."

"keys came quickly and remotes fit in them easily. It still cost $30 to cut each key but was still cheaper than purchasing from Lexus ($80)or a locksmith ($50)."

"I am so happy with this buying experience! It was easy to find what I was looking for, the ordering process was clear and simple, and shipping was extremely fast! If I have the need in the future, I will definitely order from Remotesandkeys.com again!"

"Great company to deal with. "

"Received exactly what I ordered in a timely manner."

"Very responsive to my questions and was able to find a remote that would work just from a photo."

"It was so fast It had shipped in 2 hours and was here over night.The service I highly recommend it...."

Rating 6/103/5

"I am not getting the color I originally ordered and I haven't received it yet instead I received this survey."

"Was very easy to program with supplied instructions. Will use again. Thanks"

"the real reason for the purchase of your remote was for the outer casing which since my purchase has fallen apart. I thought with the new remote I would be able to program the new remote but found it difficult to do. so I decided to just use the remote casing for my old remote. the problem that I have is that the button on the new casing fell apart. so the product was not satisfactory to me."

Rating 6/103/5

"Did not receive product yet"