Stores > Remotesandkeys.com

386-586-3650
      718-228-8876
      help@remotesandkeys.com
      386-586-3650

Voice your opinion! Review Remotesandkeys.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-27

Ordered, Never sent

"I ordered key fabs, was given a tracking number, they never shipped them to me. Would never answer emails I sent. Glad I went through PAYPAl. When I escalated it to an issue then they refunded my money. still have never heard from them.
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever encountered.
I ordered from them before and they did an awesome job but this time. I give thumbs down.

2017-06-26

Product not Received, Customer Service non existent

"Ordered a spare FOB, item paid for with PAYPAL, received an automated e-mail saying item was in pre-shipment with USPS. that was the last thing heard! Order still says in pre-shipment. 4 phone calls to customer service and sales- all 4 got same automated music and then a message saying all representatives are busy please leave a message on web site. Left 3 messages on website, and sent one direct email to their email address. Received no response other than an automated message that my message was received by their website! Did receive an automated email asking me to review my purchase and product order with them! Initiated dispute resolution with PAYPAL-still awaiting response from RemotesAndKEYS- Still awaiting receipt of product! Do business with them at your own risk. Next step is to contact my credit card company that PAYPAL charged. Non-existent Customer Service!"

2014-05-30

"I was very satisfied with service. Since Mercurys are no longer made, it took a while to find a website that would be able to provide me with a remote. I had my mechanic do the reprogramming for me, and every thing works well. "

2014-05-23

"I received the remote in a timely fashion. Battery was included. Very affordable. I hope I don't have to purchase another remote. But if I do, I will definitely use this company again!!"

2014-05-05

"I purchased a new remote as a late Christmas gift for my sister. After having some difficulty getting the new remote to operate alongside the "old" remote, I finally called and set up a troubleshooting appointment with Remotesandkeys.com.

Linda was, without overstating it, a real TROOPER! After several failed attempts at getting my remotes to work, she instructed me on how to reset the entire system by removing the positive cable from the battery; then to call her back. There were a couple of false starts due to my lack of finesse in operating the key at the proper pace, but with Linda's help, we were able to get BOTH the new and the old remotes working properly!! I was especially glad to have this done since the rear window portion of my sister's 2002 Mercury Mountaineer will only unlock via the remote [the entire tailgate opens with an external latch].

Sorry it has taken me five months to get back to you; I just putzed around and did not arrange an appointment until last week. In closing, I have to say that this is a great weight off my mind as my sister is a nurse and works the 3-11pm shift. I have been concerned with her out at night and not being able to unlock the car with the remote or hit the panic button, if necessary. Remotesandkeys.com DELIVERS!!

2014-05-04

"Its a nice place to shop for any Remotekeylessentry i get my and it work with my car perfect "

2014-04-17

"Very quick services. Fast shipping. Thank you."

2014-04-15

"I ordered a remote key fob case for my 2010 GMC Canyon and never received my order or any information about my order/??????"

2014-04-11

"I received my order on time and at the very best price. "

2014-04-10

"This order was on backorder for atleast a month. I canceled the order because it was taking to long fill the order"

2014-04-05

"quick shipping and just what I needed! Thank you!"

2014-04-05

"Keys arrived quickly and all necessary instructions were included in the package. Pricing was also better than some other websites I looked at. Thanks!"

2014-04-03

"Some confusion regarding returns. Was told they would send a return label and then told they don't do that. Product was only $6.50 but shipping cost $3.99. To return it would not be worth it for another $2-3 or more... customer service could use improvement."

2014-04-03

"keys came quickly and remotes fit in them easily. It still cost $30 to cut each key but was still cheaper than purchasing from Lexus ($80)or a locksmith ($50)."

2014-04-01

"I am so happy with this buying experience! It was easy to find what I was looking for, the ordering process was clear and simple, and shipping was extremely fast! If I have the need in the future, I will definitely order from Remotesandkeys.com again!"

Share Remotesandkeys.com's store rating

Remotesandkeys.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Remotesandkeys.com is not a merchant member
Remotesandkeys.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!