• Rating 9.83/10 115 reviews

Reliable Paper is not a merchant member
    Reliable Paper does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Reliable Paper contact information

• Address: 1030 Northpoint Pkwy SE
    • Contact: info@reliablepaper.com
    • Phone: 1-877-310-6008
    • Customer Support: 1-877-310-6008
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 7:00PM EST
    • Fax: 770-425-4787

"So impressed with the customer service and accuracy of my recent order. I bought Lever 2000 Liquid Soap - and asked for an expiration date of at least 6 mo. from order date. I got a personal email from Kimberly Swenson, and when my order arrived the expiration date on the product was over 1 year away! Many thanks for going beyond my expectations. I'll keep my business here because of the outstanding service I've received."

"I was very lucky to find Reliable Paper, they had exactly what I was looking for with the best price ever on the web. The customer service was fantastic and I got my product right away.
I would absolutely buy from this company again!!!!!

"Quick, easy, and (as the name suggests) Reliable!!

Thank you!

"This was my first time ordering from Reliable Paper. This was not our company's first time, the online site was quick and I entered the item code and put in my quantity and I was done. My order was delivered to me in 3 days. Quick and Painless, just the way I like it. Also, the prices were different than our first order. I am not sure of why. That would be my only issue with this company."

"I am very pleased with my order. The disposable guest towels are high quality and thick -- much better than paper napkin types. Shipping speed was reasonable and cost was very reasonable for the entire order."

"Great price, delivery time and response to our request. It was a pleasure to order from you. We will purchase again."

"Couldn't have been easier.....very friendly website and easy to negoiate. Pleasantly pleased and product was shipped fast, Thanx and I will be utilizing your company again for sure"

"Great job! Arrived in 2 days! Fabulous! Thanks so much! We were up against a deadline and Reliable Paper made sure we had product early!"

"The Milpitas Chamber of Commerce has ordered our 'Crab Feed' buckets from Reliable Paper for several years and will continue to do so due to the low prices and the speed in delivery."

"Great job! I received an excellent price on my product, it came in a very reasonable time and when I had to call to confirm the shipping of part 2 of my order, the customer service rep was AWESOME, helpful with immediate tracking update and sent me links to more products that I needed. I was very impressed and glad I found them. They not only give great customer service, they made a nice margin in my bottom line."

"We placed an online order and received our shipment in a timely manner."

modified review This review was modified by purchmgr on April 18 2013 12:34:16 PM

"I Chose Reliable Paper through Google because they had great prices. In addition to great prices, I got great customer service. I received the wrong item, so they very quickly emailed me a return postage, and said they would ship the correct item. Come to find out, the item I ordered is no longer in production. I received a follow-up email right away letting me know this, and I received a follow up phone call. The Rep went over several options that would be a good alternative.

I noticed on their receipt that their motto is "Service You Hardly Ever See Any More!" So true. Awesome customer service!!

"DEAR RELIABLE PAPER :
THANK YOU FOR WORKING LIKE A" WELL RUNNING MACHINE ". I HAD NO PROBLEMS FROM START TO FINISH AND YOUR TRACKING SYSTEM WITH THE E-MAIL TRACKING NUMBER WAS VERY EASY FOR ME TO USE. MY ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE WAS " ON THE MONEY ",AND IT WAS RITE THERE ON THE TRACKING SYSTEM. IF I HAVE ANOTHER ORDER TO MAKE - IT WILL BE WITH YOU --- ONNCE AGAIN --- THANK YOU

"Ordering was easy - received a confirmation of my order and an e-mail from a representative thanking me for my order and product was here in three (3) business days. Terrific! Thank you."

"Reliable Paper had the products that I wanted at a decent price and shipping was really quick!"