• Rating 0.67/10 17 reviews

ReliableCom is not a merchant member
    ReliableCom does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • ReliableCom contact information

"Ordered some toner cartridges and delighted by the ease of order, price and speed of my delivery. I received my order just two days after ordering, and the price was unbeatable. Highly recommended."

"I ordered a $500 dollar desk and after almost two weeks and a dozen phone calls have not been able to obtain the order. One attempt was made from a carrier who had a personal van and tape on the side with a carrier name who did not leave a note or the merchandize. I finally got my money back and will never do business with them again. The most horrible online experience ever !!!!!"

"Do not use ReliableCom.com. I have been using this site for many years & it used to give good service. Lately something suspicious going on with the site. I have calling cards worth 2500 minutes to India and I have not been able to make a single call in the last 4 weeks. There is no response from customer service. The phone # on the site does not connect. Emails are not replied. Do not waste your hard earned money on this bogus site."

"www.reliablecom.com is a CHEATING. They are absolute worst in everything.......one has to wonder if it can get any bad than reliablecom.com

"Its having the worst customer service , call drop frequency is high, clarity of signal sucks and above all they are not RELIABLE !!!"

"Worst calling card ever...."

"The Worst cards ever. Most of the times cant connect to any mobile or Landline to india. Customer service sucks. after long hours waiting it wont connect."

"Its the worst service i have ever seen..the line is not clear always..have to cut the call in between since the line either totally goes off or there is a poor reception(line will be totally disturbed)...I would defenitely not recommend this service any one.."

"The worst service i have ever used. Very poor call quality.. never got answered by a customer representative. website is utter waste no information is provided. i will never recommend reliablecom to anybody..... it just accepted amount from credit cards, apart from that nothing will work.. I am really pissed off with this service.. "

"I should say it is the stupidest service I have ever seen.. I have abt 3900 minutes in my account but I think I am going to buy some other card. Because every time I call from this stupid card I finally end up losing interest to even call again.. I just wish for a face to face discussion with those customer care agents and their supervisors.. "

"Even though the ReliableCom does not look at the feedback , I stongly believe in the present world every one will look at the reviews before taking any product. One of the worst and poor and non sense service which I have seen is "Reliablecom.com" , please dont take any orders and waste your time, because i am still facing lot of problems to make a international call , if we try calling the customer care no body wll pickup it continues for a 1hr ..minutes will deduct but the call will not be connected proiperly and low quality voice recognision always there is a problem while talking ,Badly i reffered my friend also even she is facing more than the issues I am facing ... So go for a good choice not like worthless service providers - Relaiablecom."

"Customer Service is really bad !! will never recommended to my friends !! Website looks creepy, never provide much information like how many minutes is the limit for unlimited plan and how many minutes we used from it...remaining minutes..and all....

Note for Reliablecom - Please hire some nice Customer service people who can talk friendly not rudely. Also, hire a nice developer who can make your website little sensible and informative.

Hope NOT to hear from your. AND PLEASE STOP calling me I am NOT interested in your SPECIAL deals.

Thanks

"Placed an order on Monday 11/28. Got the bill today, Monday December 5 but no products yet. I have placed numerous calls to the company to find out if and when my products will arrive. They have been at best uncaring and unhelpful, and at the worst, downright rude. Up until now, I have not had a problem with them and in the past, my complaints have been adequately addressed. This time, they just don't care."

"ReliableCom is the worst experience I ever had.. The customer service agents cant speak in English , and they dont answer if you speak in Hindi. They beat around bush and keep your money forever. Its been 3 months after I requested for refund !! and I never got my money back .. Everytime I call, they say refund will be done in 24 hrs. .. bunch of FRAUD PEOPLE .. honestly , you never again feel like doing business with INDIAN companies ... save yourself some money..AND SPREAD THE WORD.. "

"This is the worst service i have ever seen in my life.They don't care about their customers. They always give false promises regarding their services. I have bought $60 unlimited call to india plan before 2 months and still waiting for handset which they were supposed to delivered within one week after the order. Whenever i call them to know the status of my order they give different answers. Even after cancelling the order, they are not returning my money back..

most pathetic service i have ever seen.. dnt even think to buy this service.

Useless people with useless service