• Rating 10.00/10 164 reviews

RefurbUPS is not a merchant member
    RefurbUPS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • RefurbUPS contact information

• Address: 379 Spook Rock Road Bldg J, Suffern NY 10901
    • Contact: info@refurbups.com
    • Phone: (845) 357-6911
    • Customer Support: (866) 883-9200
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST, Mon-Fri. Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (845) 357-2577

"RefurbUPS has always been there as a great supplier to our school system. The products have worked out great"

"I have purchased several products from RefurbUPS.com and am very happy with every purchase. This review concerns the Liebert GXT2 1000VA 120V Online UPS. I have 2 of these and both perform as well as if they were brand new. I originally wanted to buy a well known brand name product but after talking with one of their customer support reps I learned that I could get a much better product for half the price. Both units have performed far better than advertised. On one occasion each unit kept it's system (1200 watt computer + 24" monitor) powered up for 50 minutes, until I shut them down. I'm so glad I took their advice. I only wish I had purchased more units while I had the chance."

"Perfect fit for my UPS and quick shipping. Will gladly shop with them again."

"I fully expected to wait 3 or 4 days for the batteries I ordered to arrive. The only way for you guys to have gotten them here faster was to use Star Trek's Transporter.

Great quality & fast delivery - 1/2 the price (including shipping) of Batteries Plus (walk-in store) on Rt. 73 in New Jersey.

"I have been using RefurbUPS for a few years now. Always an excellent product, price, and very quick delivery.

Couldn't be any more happy with the product and service of this company.

"Immediate response to my concerns about the initial order. Worked very hard to demonstrate they wish to keep me as a customer. And it worked."

"I'm very satisfying with the service. My battery arrived few days after I have placed my order and the instructions to install it were easy to follow."

"I think my experiences with refurbUPS are always excellent. Website is easy to navigate through to find what I am looking for. You guys always ship fast and items are always in great shape."

"Price, availability, and service is consistently top-notch at RefurbUPS!"

"Very quick response to order with the correct batteries and directions."

"RefurbUPS has the best selection of UPS's and replacement batteries. They did not have my exact replacement battery, but I easily found the compatable battery on their web site that had specs that were equal to or better than the oem battery;
and they have great prices !

"I ordered a replacement battery for APC Smart-UPS 750(SUA750) on Sunday night. I received the battery Tuesday afternoon and was up and running in 20 minutes. When I called to ask about a corrosion issue that my old battery had I was immediately transferred to a knowledgeable technician who reassured me.
I had purchased the previous replacement battery from APC three years ago and paid over twice the price.
I highly recommend this company!
B.Collet, M.D.

"This is the second time that I've used RefurbUPS.com to order a battery. Just as the last time, they performed PERFECTLY!!
My order was shipped promptly, packed well contained the instructions needed to install. If they keep it up, I can't imagine looking anywhere else.

"Product was delivered in a timely manner at a very reasonable cost."

"Just purchased a new item. Phone support is very good. "

modified review This review was modified by tfspaint on January 23 2013 11:58:49 AM