• RefurbUPS

• Customer Support: (866) 883-9200
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST, Mon-Fri. Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (845) 357-2577

2014-03-07

"RefurbUPS has always been there as a great supplier to our school system. The products have worked out great"

2013-07-09

"I have purchased several products from RefurbUPS.com and am very happy with every purchase. This review concerns the Liebert GXT2 1000VA 120V Online UPS. I have 2 of these and both perform as well as if they were brand new. I originally wanted to buy a well known brand name product but after talking with one of their customer support reps I learned that I could get a much better product for half the price. Both units have performed far better than advertised. On one occasion each unit kept it's system (1200 watt computer + 24" monitor) powered up for 50 minutes, until I shut them down. I'm so glad I took their advice. I only wish I had purchased more units while I had the chance."

2013-06-26

"Perfect fit for my UPS and quick shipping. Will gladly shop with them again."

2013-06-20

"I fully expected to wait 3 or 4 days for the batteries I ordered to arrive. The only way for you guys to have gotten them here faster was to use Star Trek's Transporter.

Great quality & fast delivery - 1/2 the price (including shipping) of Batteries Plus (walk-in store) on Rt. 73 in New Jersey."

2013-05-22

"I have been using RefurbUPS for a few years now. Always an excellent product, price, and very quick delivery.

Couldn't be any more happy with the product and service of this company.

2013-05-19

"Immediate response to my concerns about the initial order. Worked very hard to demonstrate they wish to keep me as a customer. And it worked."

2013-05-19

"I'm very satisfying with the service. My battery arrived few days after I have placed my order and the instructions to install it were easy to follow."

2013-04-30

"I think my experiences with refurbUPS are always excellent. Website is easy to navigate through to find what I am looking for. You guys always ship fast and items are always in great shape."

2013-04-28

"Price, availability, and service is consistently top-notch at RefurbUPS!"

2013-03-31

"Very quick response to order with the correct batteries and directions."

2013-03-14

"RefurbUPS has the best selection of UPS's and replacement batteries. They did not have my exact replacement battery, but I easily found the compatable battery on their web site that had specs that were equal to or better than the oem battery;
and they have great prices !"

2013-03-06

"I ordered a replacement battery for APC Smart-UPS 750(SUA750) on Sunday night. I received the battery Tuesday afternoon and was up and running in 20 minutes. When I called to ask about a corrosion issue that my old battery had I was immediately transferred to a knowledgeable technician who reassured me.
I had purchased the previous replacement battery from APC three years ago and paid over twice the price.
I highly recommend this company!
B.Collet, M.D."

2013-02-27

"This is the second time that I've used RefurbUPS.com to order a battery. Just as the last time, they performed PERFECTLY!!
My order was shipped promptly, packed well contained the instructions needed to install. If they keep it up, I can't imagine looking anywhere else."

2013-02-04

"Product was delivered in a timely manner at a very reasonable cost."

2013-01-15

"Just purchased a new item. Phone support is very good. "

This review was modified by tfspaint on January 23 2013 11:58:49 AM

Share RefurbUPS's store rating

RefurbUPS is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RefurbUPS is not a merchant member
RefurbUPS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!