Stores > Refurb4less.com
  • Refurb4less.com

Voice your opinion! Review Refurb4less.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-10

Forever wait before shipping

"I ordered a pc and monitor 5 October. Today is 10 October and it hasn't shipped

2017-05-19

Beware of "NEW" products on their website

"My issue is that I called and emailed Refurb4Less before purchasing this product to guarantee that I was recieving a "new" product (as it says in the discription) and not a refurbished or open boxed item. The larger box that the laptop and all of its contents came in seemed to have been opened and retaped shut, but that may have been a quality control issue to make sure all the contents where there. The smaller box encasing the laptop itself, inside that larger box, was still sealed in selophane, however the selophane was worn quite a bit (maybe poor sealing of computer by HP???) Eitherway, I am assuming the product came 100% new and never used. But the issue is that when I turned on the computer, first I got a weird error message, then when I finally was able to get the thing running and starting up as a new computer should, I checked HP Assist application for updates and other information about the product. I purchased this product from Refurb4Less on May 2nd 2017 and according to HP, the product was officially purchased and the warranty started on January 16th of 2017. Usually HP gives a 12 month manufacture warranty with their devices, and this one came to me with only 8 of those months left. First I contacted HP, and they said they would gladly fix the issue if I sent them the reciept. I sent them the confirmation email of the purchase, and the responce from HP was "this information will not suffice for us reseting the warranty. Can you send us an invoice including more specific information about the product with its serial number etc..." I found the invoice on Refurb4Less's website, and it doesn't contain all the information HP wants. I sent it anyways, with no hope of good news. Then I called Refurb4Less customer support where I was told that the manufacture warranty started the day they bought the product from HP as they are not an official retailer (such as Best Buy, Target... etc)...

So WARNING when buying any "NEW" product from Refurb4Less. I believe they do sell "NEW" never used products, however because of how they obtain and sell their products, youprobably will not see the full manufacturer's warranty on said item.

I would return this laptop, for the above reson, however it is a great price. It is being sold for even less than refurbished versions of this laptop that I have found elsewhere online. I just wish that Refurb4Less would put a disclaimer on their website that is somewhere easy to find, and seen by all people looking at buying "NEW" products from them that says something like, "Items marked as NEW may have shortened warranty dates, because the warranty started when WE purchased the products for resale"

2017-04-25

Substandard Electronics... Terrible customer service

"I would give less stars if possible. I purchased a 43 inch monitor on ebay that appeared to be a good deal. The monitor arrived damaged. I contacted customer service to try to get it returned and replaced. I was told that I could return it but was responsible for paying the shipping cost. $98 by UPS for an item that cost me $149 with free shipping. The customer service person was adamant that this was the only solution and that I was on my own to solve it .
Save your money. Refurbished means " Substandard Junk " .

I will never purchase refurbished again.

2015-05-22

"Good new website to buy discounted price for refurbished laptop and desktop computer.I contacted them to inquiring on a specific product and the customer support is very help full and friendly.

I will buy more from this website, highly recommended.

Share Refurb4less.com's store rating

Refurb4less.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Refurb4less.com is not a merchant member
Refurb4less.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!