Reforger.com Reviews - reforger.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 7 reviews

Reforger.com is not a merchant member
Reforger.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Had a issue with my computer they did everything they could to fix the issue. i will buy from them again and would recommend them to others Great customer Service"

"I bought refurbished Logitech V20 Portable USB Notebook Laptop PC Speakers , trough Ebay from Reforger. The speakers are like new and work like new. I am very grateful to Reforger. Very fast shipping. Excellent communication and service. Reliable. The speakers were actually better than expected, so this is a very positive experience for me. I recommend them at the top !

rokva (Norway)

"An excellent tech reseller found via ebay that has similar sales through their own site @ Reforger.com, and other popular, marketplace venues.

While their official site inventory wasn't always as comprehensive as their auctions, they now seem to be on par. But... I still prefer them on eBay mainly for the feedback ratings and posts for newer items. Reforger first originated on eBay, and their listings there have fluctuated a great many times over the years; subsequently, you will always know two things:

1) whether or not something is in stock, i.e., an auction = guarantee, and

2) if there's ever any issue with an item based on feedback trends.

And such an up-to-date listing makes for a convenient check if you're comparing prices. It's in this vein (all of the above) that Reforger was extremely helpful when I was once in need of an insanely priced piece of equipment.

At the time, I was at the point of giving up since no others were selling it so "cheap"--even today, a cursory search brings up too expensive or shady sales; everyone stayed too close to the list price--which was negligible only if you had money to burn, and the reviews for that particular product were (and still are) very mixed. This was both good and bad: it meant that some people wanted to get rid of it, but there would be no guarantee that it would work for my intended purposes since the way I wanted to use it was never covered in any of the numerous customer/pro-reviewer articles. Bottom line: I needed it quickly, but it also had to be discounted enough in case it was a failed solution--so it wouldn't be a total waste. eBay gave the best results when the "used" condition was finally considered.

Upon finding Reforger's auction, I was both relieved and a tad apprehensive about the bargain price with free shipping; it seemed almost too good to be true. Other sellers around that time didn't offer safe enough deals since they tended to be disgruntled individuals only looking to get back the money they "lost", and thus provided very little item description or guarantees. Plus, they weren't power sellers with proven track records. (This was before eBay's disallowance of seller-to-buyer negative feedback, so the possibility of getting a lemon could have resulted in both parties being screwed.)

I decided to take a risk anyway and, man... it paid off in spades.

Reforger even offered the SquareTrade warranty, but I bypassed it in favor of their guarantee that it would be in working order. The confirmation email was both prompt and courteous, and they provided a tracking number after shipping the same day--*several hours* after the purchase! When it was received, the item was as exactly as described, and packed extremely well. (They even provided a business card, which is usually only common with hardcore sellers that care about their customers, and want repeat business.) After putting it to immediate use, I discovered a couple of the mild manufacturer flaws (made known in many reviews), but those had no bearing on the item being a refurbished product; it may have only looked a little used, but it worked as though if it was brand new.

This gadget is still in constant use after years, and has been a boon to my workflow. Moreover, it's an item that I would *never* have owned had Reforger not existed.

Highly recommended!

modified review This review was modified by Bi0NicSQUiD on July 19 2010 12:06:54 AM

"I ordered a mouse on buy.com which was sold through reforger.com. The mouse arrived promptly, but when it I arrived, I realized that I'd screwed up and ordered the wrong mouse. Reforger.com gave me no hassles whatsoever about returning the mouse. Shipping of the mouse was free, and I would have expected them to charge me at least for their shipping cost, but they did not. They were a pleasure to deal with."

"Ordered from reforger thru amazon a refurbished harmony remote from logitech. The price was great, recd in 3 days. Programed with software downloaded from logitech as reforger's add stated. Works great. Highed recommend reforger"

"Great site! I ordered a wireless access point and two days later it arrived. Very fast shipping and before I bought it, any questions I had were answered quickly by customer service. Highly recommended. "

"Pleasure to deal with, met through eBay, payed through paypal, great service, fast responses and fast shipping too. Thank You!!!"

modified review This review was modified by JohnnyRico on November 18 2007 04:38:53 PM