Stores > Reflex Notebook
  • Reflex Notebook

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Reflex Notebook by clicking a star below.
2017-03-28

If you expect any kind of warranty support...STAY CLEAR!!!

"I don't normally post reviews but I've had to after my very bad experience with this online reseller.

1.5 years ago I've purchased a very expensive Sager laptop from these guys. It worked fine up until a few weeks ago and then it stopped. When initially buying the laptop, I've purchased a 3 year warranty package for the laptop due to its cost.

I've gotten in touch with their tech. support who initially seemed to be professional / caring. 2 weeks in and very little communication later, they haven't even managed to come up with an RMA number to send the laptop back to Sager (another crap company I'd avoid buying their products due to terrible customer service). I've expressed my frustration at the snail pace it was taking to deal with them, especially since I needed the laptop fixed asap. Another 2 weeks have passed and they haven't even bothered to respond to my last email. Basically, I'm left with a 3 year warranty that I can wipe my **** with.

I've since found out from a local repair company that my motherboard is the part that has failed = expensive! Since I cannot wait 6-12 months until these bozos repair (if at all) my laptop, I've had to fix it on my own dime.

I strongly suggest that you AVOID Reflex Notebook at all cost. Tech support for computers and having a good warranty are crucial when buying an expensive laptop because sooner or later the laptop/desktop will have problems. But what good is a warranty if you can never even activate it when companies like Reflex Notebook / Sager don't give a $*** about its customers apart from taking their money at the time of sale?!

STAY CLEAR and avoid the grief / worthless warranty from Reflex Notebook!!! They've lost my business forever and the $$$$ dollars that comes with that.

2014-12-29

"Received my Sager 8268 last month still loving it. After tons of research,Reflexnotebook was the best source for Sager/Clevo. Can't beat free shipping and handling to Canadians. Customer service was pretty good. Would recommend to aspiring buyers. Full in-depth review coming soon."

2014-09-12

"Ordered on 8/15/14 needed to call back so they would then mysteriously start looking into my order. They seemed really nice about it and all but their time estimation was way off. The payment went on 8/18/14 and it was supposed to take about 14 days for everything, but only received the notebook on 9/10/14. The employees are nice and all but don't seem to control much about anything had to call several times to know what was going on at all. The product was all in A+ condition but beware make sure you have more time on your hands and are not in a hurry."

2013-12-04

"Tel que promis. 15 jours pour avoir la machine. Le service de vente a pris le temps de discuter avec moi afin d'évaluer mes besoins et avoir le meilleur compromis qualité/prix possible.

Après, ils ont pris le temps de m'expliquer tout ce qu'il y avait à savoir (je me suis déplacé pour avoir la machine). Très franchement, je le recommande très fortement !

2013-09-19

"Le français en bas!

Very good service, they contact me very quickly when there was some problems with my order. I recommand them!

J'ai vraiment aimé le service, rapide et impeccable. Ils m'ont contacté aussitôt qu'il y avait un problème avec ma commande et le tout fut réglé sur le champ. J'ai reçu mon laptop 3 semaines après l'avoir commandé, mais je crois que le temps d'attente est dû à SAGER et non RN. La batterie supplémentaire commandée était dans la boîte avec tous les accessoires nécessaires. Point interessant pour les Canadiens, ils payent les frais de douanes! Merci Reflex pour une excellente expérience d'achat en ligne!

Share Reflex Notebook's store rating

Reflex Notebook is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Reflex Notebook is not a merchant member
Reflex Notebook does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!